JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Spiral Chord - Distance to Substance

Author Topic: Clueless Sat-Nite (Rena, Jurina, Mayu, Sae) (Part 7) [GB] Update 7-06-16  (Read 49587 times)

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Re: Clueless Sat-Nite Part 2 :Rena:Jurina:Mayu: Updated #17/08/2015
« Reply #60 on: August 21, 2015, 02:57:44 PM »
*Bumps* So....

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #61 on: August 21, 2015, 03:20:34 PM »
.... Ng?
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #62 on: August 22, 2015, 05:17:46 AM »
.....what ?

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2015, 10:56:30 AM »
author-san .. when will you updatee ??
im waiting lol
 :twothumbs :banghead: :w00t:

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #64 on: August 31, 2015, 11:28:22 AM »
author-san .. when will you updatee ??
im waiting lol
 :twothumbs :banghead: :w00t:
Ah! that's true!! I forgot that i'm an author now. silly me. :banghead: I got many things to do lately... sorry.:bow:
Please bear with me a little longer, purnamazaki-san. I'll update it this week. That's a promise. :kneelbow:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #65 on: September 01, 2015, 06:18:32 AM »
Neechan It's a promise~  :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow:

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2015, 11:49:22 AM »
Tadaima... :mon fyeah:
I'm indeed take my time to update this... Huft... What a life. Haha.  :P
Thanks to purnamazaki-san for reminding me or else I'll update this next year. haha. Silly me. And thank you too for a certain 'bebek' for reminding me that I've promised to update this week. Meh. :lol:
Also thank you for everyone who have read this 'silly' fanfic of mine and commented, and also all the silent readers, hoho. yes. I know you're there... I love you guys... :gmon love2:
Enjoy this one, and sorry for the mistakes I made. I'm merely a human tho~

DOUZO

Clueless Sat-Nite
Part 3

It’s Sunday, and it’s morning. So, it’s Sunday Morning that made Rena hummed her favorite song.

~~Sunday morning rain is fallin’…~~ No! It’s not raining. Actually it’s sunny enough as Rena now was walking down the street with Mayu. Yup! They hung out together as Rena promised Mayu to treat her ice cream in their favorite ice cream shop. As they turned left, Rena’s eyes locked into the bookstore as they’re passing it. “Nee... Mayu, I thought they put new mangas on their shelf.”
Mayu turned to Rena, following Rena’s eyes, catching the ‘new arrival’ sign on the shelf in the store through the glass-wall and sighed. “Oh, come on, Rena. We already visited it last night.”

“But the new arrival manga weren’t there yet last night. Come on, Mayu. I have money to be spent.”

“True. And you said that you would spend that money of yours on treating me ice cream.”

Rena pouted at Mayu. “Mayu, please. Aren’t you supposed to be an otaku too?”

Mayu rolled her eyes, “I’d prefer watching animes than reading mangas and I want my ice cream now,” and began dragging Rena to the ice cream shop.

“B-but, Mayu…”

“Come on, Rena. You know how crowded the ice cream shop is in Sunday. I don’t want to stand in line for too long.” Mayu pulled Rena’s hand as Rena kept staring at the bookstore and unmoved. God knows that Rena was much stronger than the little Mayu though Rena was skinny. They had their little commotion as both acting childish. One wanted ice cream eagerly whiles the other one craving for manga.

“Rena-chan?”

The familiar voice stopped their little commotion and made them turned their gaze to the voice. Rena noticed the familiar guy and smiled widely, “Ah, Sae-kun.” Her smile faded as she also noticed another familiar figure standing behind Sae. I never wished to see him in this bright morning.

Jun started to sigh to himself as she saw Rena staring at him. And before everyone noticed, the staring contest had been started between the two. There’s a silence surrounding them before a voice broke the silence.

“Aren’t you Jun?”

Mayu stepped out and observed Jun’s face. Jun turned to the girl with twin-tails. His eyes widened as he recognized her, “Aah… Aren’t you…Mayuyu?”

Mayu smiled, feeling happy that Jun recognized her. “Haik. Mayuyu desu.”

Sae scratched his head, “Well, Jun. It seems like you already knew this cute girl. Then, won’t you introduce her to me?”

Rena was awaked from her daydream, “Ah. Sorry. I think it’s my duty to introduce her. This is Watanabe Mayu. She’s from Tokyo and transferred to our school and we’re in the same class now.” Mayu bowed, “Watanabe Mayu desu. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu..” Sae did the same. “I’m Miyazawa Sae, yoroshiku…” Sae learned Mayu’s figure and said, “I don’t know that we got a new student. What a pity, such a cute girl, though…”

Mayu blushed at Sae’s words, seeing that, Rena chuckled, “Really, Sae-kun. Being a flirt in the first meeting already?”

Sae waved his hand, “No, no. I’m just stating a fact. Ne, Mayu-chan?” He winked to Mayu only to make her blush more.

Jun rolled his eyes to see that, “Yeah… So nice, Sae.”

Sae turned to Jun. By just looking at him Sae knew that he’s pissed off. Well, that won’t stop Sae to tease him more. “Just mind your own business, Pup. Mayu-chan doesn’t mind after all,” said Sae and turned back to Mayu.

Jun got more pissed off with Sae’s answer and replied, “Well, it’s my business since she’s supposed to be my future GF.”

“Hah?” answered Sae confused.

“Yes. A certain best-friend of mine introduced her to me.” Jun stole a glance at Rena before he took Mayu’s hand. “Come, Mayu. We have many things to talk just like why you didn’t tell me that you’ve arrived.” He dragged Mayu and left Rena with Sae who’s frowning. He kept thinking after finally he reached an idea and turned to Rena, “Is she the one that you introduced to…” his voice stopped as Rena covered his mouth with her palm. She closed her eyes, sighed, nodded, and turned to see Sae before pulling her hand back from his mouth. “Yes. Quit the topic, and now you need to accompany me spending my money.” She pulled Sae’s hand, not allowing Sae to ask further and dragged him to the bookstore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mayu kept humming herself while her company kept silent since they sat on the bench in the park. She stole glances to the daydreaming figure beside her. She stopped her humming and learned Jun’s face, his cheek, his ears, his whiskers, his lips, his jaw, his chin, his neck, everything formed in perfect shape.
God must be a true artist for creating such a handsome face. Everything combined in perfect way. What about the bottom side? Mayu started to move her gaze down……… Ugh! Stop, Mayu! What are you doing? She shook her head to vanish her curiosity. Well, it can’t be helped, right? :grin:

Mayu kept staring at Jun, seeing him sighing and slowly turning his gaze to Mayu after his long wondering thought. His eyes locked at Mayu’s for some seconds. Seeing that intense gaze from those black orbs of Mayu made Jun slightly nervous and doki-doki.

“Um…  Is there something on my face?” asked Jun, pointing out his own finger to his face.

Mayu snapped back to reality. She was blushing hard and lowering her head, but she tried to compose herself despite she was caught off staring at him. It’s embarrassing, isn’t it? She lifted her head up to meet Jun’s gaze, slightly tilted her head and smiled. “No, it’s just… You’re so handsome.”

Jun never expected to hear that kind of answer from the shy-girl. He blinked his eyes with his mouth agapes. Now, seeing Mayu said that just now with that cute cyborg expression while tilting her head like that, he’s completely speechless. His cheeks turned to pink and he moved his gaze to the side. His brain started to think for that unexpected reply while he heard a chuckle from beside.

“Ahaha… You’re so cute when being shy like that, Jun. Haha. ” said Mayu between her chuckle while her fist formed in front of her mouth to decrease her chuckle. She felt relieved to know that she could turn the table. Jun pouted finding that Mayu found it was fun to make him shy. “Mou… Stop teasing me, Mayu.”

Mayu tried to stop her chuckle, “Aah... Gomen. But I’m not teasing you. I’m just being honest.”

Jun felt his cheeks heated once more and pouted more. Mayu chuckled more to see Jun pout. “Stop pouting, Jun. You look cuter when pouting like that.”

Jun smiled for seeing Mayu chuckling happily. Somehow it amused him. But he didn’t want to be the only one who’s being teased and reached out his hand. “Mayuyu! Quit chuckling.” Jun pinched Mayu’s cheek to stop her chuckle and he succeed because once Jun’s finger touched her skin Mayu flinched and stopped chuckling right away. The atmosphere was getting awkward as now they were watching each other’s eyes. The next second Jun pulled his hand and cleared his throat.

“I’m sorry.”

“…….”

“…… Is... Is it hurt?”

“Erm. No. It’s not. It’s ok.”

Now silence completed the awkwardness between them as both didn’t know what to say anymore and kept gazing the so-not-interesting ground. Jun cursed himself for not being able to come up with an idea to break the ice.

“Sorry for not telling you that I’ve transferred.”

Jun turned to Mayu. That girl still lowering her head as speaking, “I was just didn’t want to be too cocky talking about myself to you since lately we didn’t chat as intense as earlier. Beside, won’t it be interesting if it turned out to be a surprise?” Now Mayu lifted her head and stared at Jun with smile.

“Yeah, it’s quite surprising.” Jun smiled back to Mayu. “I’m sorry for not being in touch lately, it’s just I wasn’t in my right mind.” Jun stopped and sighed. “But at least you should’ve told me about your arrival since we already shared many things. You even told me that you’re an alpaca-maniac yet you didn’t tell me that you already moved here? Even you already transferred to our school.” Jun pouted. “I’m irritated now Watanabe Mayu.”

“You really like to pout, Matsui Jun,” answered Mayu amused. “And sorry for that. I was quite busy arranging my DVD-anime-collection in my new room and forgot about you. ” said Mayu jokingly with Jun responded with laughter. “Then, when were you arrived?”

Mayu’s forehead furrowed as she was trying to remember. “I’ve arrived about ten days ago and transferred to the school a few days later after out of sudden my dad decided to visit our relatives and some of his old friends in this town first. He thought some reunions are more important than settling down my school life.” Mayu scoffed and shook his head while gazing at the blue sky. “Parents these days…”

“So you informed Rena but not me?”

“I didn’t inform her either. It happened that she’s the class-pres in our class. I didn’t even know that we’re going to be classmates. To think of it, I thought she’ll tell you about it since you two said you’re neighbors and quite close to each other but honestly she rarely talks about you. It’s quite astonishing since she’s the one who came up with this match-making idea, isn’t it?” Mayu turned back to Jun who kept quiet. “Are you two having a fight or something?”

This time Jun flinched a bit after hearing Mayu’s question. He’s stoned for a while before answering Mayu. “It seems so. I don’t know either.” Jun sighed. Mayu stared at Jun with pout and crossed her arms. “Don’t tell me it’s because of me.”

Jun surprised at Mayu’s reply and turned to her only to find her crossing her arms. He’s amused to see Mayu pouting that way. “It’s not, Mayu. What makes you think so? And it’s not like we’re really fighting, it’s just we’ve been a bit distant to each other due to some circumstances.”

“Alright, then. I never thought that people with same family names would be fighting.”

“Now, tell me, Mayuyu. What’s the relation between same family name with not-fighting thing? Even sometimes we fight with our siblings, right?”

Jun chuckled to see Mayu tilted her head and shrugged. She smiled sheepishly adorably and without Jun realized, he enjoyed the sight in front of him. It’s true that Jun already learned that Mayu is a cute girl from the photo, and to see her in flesh like this, he’s aware that Mayu even cuter. He kept staring at her while she kept staring toward the park entrance. There’re many kids there, being noisy to get what they demanded to their parents.

“Ne, Jun. I know you hate roller-coaster, but what about ice-cream??”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Afternoon

A taxi stopped in front of a big grey house. Seconds later, two figures, a boy and a girl came out from the taxi bringing luggage. Sweat fell from both foreheads as today was a sunny day. Exhaust cold be seen from the faces of the two as they walked approaching to the gate of the house. ‘Matsui Residence’ was written on the plank stuck on the gate. The boy glanced to the girl and the girl nodded in agreement. The boy reached the lock of the gate which was unlocked and opened the gate. Being the impatient one, the girl pushed the boy aside and got in, kept walking to the front door leaving the boy behind. The boy just shrugged and followed the girl calmly.

She knocked the door. 5 minutes. No answer. She knocked it again. Still, no one answered nor opened the door. Now the girl started to lose her patience. “Ugh. Where is she? I already told her that we’ll pay a visit!” she kept knocking the door again and again like crazy.

“Are you sure this is the house?” The boy voiced out, being hesitate out of sudden. Rolling her eyes, the girl answered in an annoyed tone, “Of course, Airi. Can’t you see the name on the plank before?” Her action made the boy who was standing behind her shook his head. Still, the girl kept knocking the door and the boy needed to grab her hand to stop her. “Stop it, Churi. It’s annoying.”

“So, what’s your idea? Standing here all day?” Churi retorted to Airi. “I’m already tired from the flight, and if in five minutes she’s not gonna open this fucking door, I’ll make sure that she won’t see the sunrise tomorrow.”

“Maybe she’s not in the place at the moment or she’s doing something else…”

“But I already told her that we’re coming.”

The two kept arguing till they heard footsteps approaching the door from inside the house. Churi prepared herself to scold at the person who’s approaching for the sake of making them waiting outside in that bloody sunny day. Airi could swear that he heard a male voice grumbling from inside and that made him frowned. Isn’t uncle out of town since yesterday and won’t come back next week? Rena-chan told me herself.

“Ugh... Who the hell’s that? It’s fucking annoying.” The door was opened, revealing a boy in short pants and sleeveless t-shirt with messy hair rubbing his eyes. Churi already opened her mouth, ready to spit out all the scolding she had in her mind, but stopped as her eyes saw the sight of an unknown boy standing there with annoyed look on his face. Both stared each other in silence till then Airi voiced out, “Excuse me…”

Now Jun turned his gaze to the boy. As now Airi got the attention of the boy, he continued, “Sorry for disturbing isn’t this Matsui Rena’s house?”

“Hah??!” Jun narrowed his eyes to the boy. I thought I’ve seen this frog-face somewhere… He kept staring at Airi till Airi got nervous. :sweatdrop:

“Are you Rena’s boyfriend?” Churi’s question broke Jun’s intense stare to Airi. He cleared his throat and turned to Churi. “What?”

“Why are you in Rena’s house with short pants and sleeveless tee and seen like a just-awoke-guy, moreover, while her parents aren’t at home?” Churi pointed her finger to Jun and sighed. “I can’t believe my used-to-be-shy-cousin being this bold recently, moreover, with this kind of messy boy.”

Jun snapped back to reality after hearing the girl’s words. “Ehm. I’m sorry. You got the wrong house. I’m not Rena’s boyfriend now even though I want it to be real. And what do you mean with messy boy, you impolite young lady? I can bet you’re the one who knocked the door like there’s no tomorrow!” Jun glared at Churi and Churi glared back. “What? Impolite, you say??!! You are the impolite one! You took forever just to open this ugly door of yours!” Jun surprised at the girl’s answer.

“What?!”

“I’ll make sure you won’t get uncle’s blessing for dating Rena since I don’t want my cousin being with an annoying boy like you.”

Airi got confused at the sudden war. “Chotto! Calm down, Churi! And what do you mean we got the wrong house?" He turned to Jun, "We’ve been told that Rena lives in this block and we read the plank before and…”

“It’s the next house.” Jun cut Airi’s words. Seeing Airi stoned, Jun sighed. “You mean Matsui Rena, right? She lives next door. It’s not the first time this kind of thing happened since we have same family name and living in the same block.”  Jun took a glance at Churi and continued, “Now if you don’t mind please take this annoying girl away.” Now Airi realized their mistake and nodded. “I see. Forgive our clumsiness then, and thank you. Now excuse us.” He bowed.

“What do you mean annoying, you annoying boy?!”

“Shoo! Shoo!” Jun shooed her.

“What the… You think I’m a bird or something??!”

“Psst.. Churi! Come on. You’re embarrassing me.” Airi tried hard to drag Churi away from the house. Once they reached the gate he bowed once again. Jun nodded and slowly closed the door. I’m pretty sure I’ve seen that guy before…

~~TBC~~

:tama-mad: :tama-mad: :tama-mad: :tama-mad: :tama-mad: :tama-mad: :tama-mad: :tama-mad: :tama-mad: :tama-mad: :tama-mad: :tama-mad: :tama-mad: :tama-mad:

Fyuuh... Finally... :mon exhaust:

Come on, guys. Say something. Don't be shy.... :mon loveflower:
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 03:56:31 PM by niineechan »
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline vickystar

• Member+
  • wmatsui is my love
    • vickystar2005
    • vickystar2005
    • Vickieng
Re: Clueless Sat-Nite Part 3 :Rena:Jurina:Mayu: Updated #03/09/2015
« Reply #67 on: September 03, 2015, 01:48:24 PM »
Rena are little jealous right. Mayuyu is jun's gf. How fast is it?i'll Wait for next chap
WMatsui in my heart <3
Kamaoshi : M.Rena

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #68 on: September 03, 2015, 01:58:24 PM »
That was hilarious,the FuruYanagi got the wrong house  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #69 on: September 03, 2015, 02:17:37 PM »
I was very happy when I saw there was a new chapter
I love to see Rena jealous. So cuteee !!!
Eeeh airi and churi? They're rena cousin?
Or maybe airin rena fiance? LoL
Bytheway thanks for the update
I'm waiting for the next chapter
Ganbatee niineechan
 :twothumbs

Offline Koyumichan~

• Member+
  • 48Gと E-girls
« Reply #70 on: September 03, 2015, 02:40:22 PM »
Uh-oh Jun...you said you want to be Rena's bf but you blushed when you were with Mayu :smhid :smhid
pfffttt Furuyanagi couple XD XD Did Jun meet Airi before?
Thanks for the update! Update soon~ :twothumbs

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
« Reply #71 on: September 03, 2015, 03:39:31 PM »
Hahahaha lol sorry being lazy,  truthfully i actually forgot about this fic maybe because my mind is busy with my fic idea and now i saw it and wonder if i read this fic before lol.

Lol i never knew that Rena is otaku, hehe Rena want mange mayu want ice-cream i want popcorn xd.

Errr, I'm confused that even though I'm senpai i never use fuck word lol you are amazing ninchaan thanks for the update.

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
« Reply #72 on: September 03, 2015, 06:54:14 PM »
I'm waiting for your update niine-chan..
Its been so long since the last one,.. :banghead:
Jun is so shy with Mayu seeing her cute, but I want more wmatsui moment... :(
Furuyanagi couple is so funny.. haha..  :lol:
Churi and Jun fighting each other its something new, since its always airi and jun that often fighting.. XD
Nice update.. :twothumbs

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #73 on: September 03, 2015, 09:23:24 PM »
Since Duck and Neechan are different, their fanfics are different

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #74 on: September 04, 2015, 06:11:53 AM »
Hey,I'm human... TvT

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #75 on: September 04, 2015, 07:19:02 PM »
Yaaay....!!! Comments...! Ureshi....! These made my day...  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Rena are little jealous right. Mayuyu is jun's gf. How fast is it?i'll Wait for next chap
maybe she was. Erm.. Mayu's not Jun's GF, yet. Well, keep waiting then... thank you for commenting... :on lol:

I was very happy when I saw there was a new chapter
I love to see Rena jealous. So cuteee !!!
Eeeh airi and churi? They're rena cousin?
Or maybe airin rena fiance? LoL
Bytheway thanks for the update
I'm waiting for the next chapter
Ganbatee niineechan
 :twothumbs
I'm happy that u r happy...  XD
Actually, Rena is the daughter of the oldest daughter of Rena's grandfather's wife, and Airi is the good friend of the only daughter of Rena's father's sister.  O0
Thank you for bearing with me... :mon crazyinlove:

Uh-oh Jun...you said you want to be Rena's bf but you blushed when you were with Mayu :smhid :smhid
pfffttt Furuyanagi couple XD XD Did Jun meet Airi before?
Thanks for the update! Update soon~ :twothumbs
Well, I'll be blushed too if someone cute as Mayu told me that I'm handsome. Wait!! :shock: It'll be even wirder if someone told me that.  :banghead:
Yea.. maybe they met before, in Jun's dream or even in the previous life.. I dunno too.. I'll tell sae to check on it.  :pimp:
Sae: wait! why me???  :shocked
Me: : Just go!
Sae: Aye!! :on crazygran:

Hahahaha lol sorry being lazy,  truthfully i actually forgot about this fic maybe because my mind is busy with my fic idea and now i saw it and wonder if i read this fic before lol.

Lol i never knew that Rena is otaku, hehe Rena want mange mayu want ice-cream i want popcorn xd.

Errr, I'm confused that even though I'm senpai i never use fuck word lol you are amazing ninchaan thanks for the update.
Haha. it happened to me too. I often forgot which one I've read since there're so many fics I love here. LOL. :mon lol:
U want popcorn? I want chocolate. :mon duh:
f*ck word?? did I use it? well, u know, senpai, you've just used it just now. In commenting my fic! LOL . How does it feel to use it? It's fun, right??
I like it when ur mind is busy with ur fic since I'm waiting for ur update, too. Ganbaroyo~~~ :grin:

I'm waiting for your update niine-chan..
Its been so long since the last one,.. :banghead:
Jun is so shy with Mayu seeing her cute, but I want more wmatsui moment... :(
Furuyanagi couple is so funny.. haha..  :lol:
Churi and Jun fighting each other its something new, since its always airi and jun that often fighting.. XD
Nice update.. :twothumbs
I know. Sorry for the long wait... :err:
I'm getting busier recently and I dislike it cuz it means my time for lurking in JPHIP is lesser.  :lol:
You like them fighting? I can make them fight more if u want. :onionwhip: LOL.

Since Duck and Neechan are different, their fanfics are different
It's obvious, right? Just like the truth under the moonlight :mon geek: *trying to imitate Kudo Shinichi desperately*

Hey,I'm human... TvT
Eh?? Are you???? :mon cam:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #76 on: September 04, 2015, 07:21:08 PM »
I thought CreamyDuck-san was a talking duck.

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #77 on: September 05, 2015, 06:00:41 AM »
Aish,what did I miss ?  :catglare:

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
« Reply #78 on: September 05, 2015, 08:18:47 AM »
i'm getting jealous too :grr:
maybe i should hit jun's head
i want my wmatsui :tantrum:
wohoo.. furuyanagay!!!!!
update soon please or i will find you :kekeke:
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #79 on: September 06, 2015, 09:42:04 AM »
Aish,what did I miss ?  :catglare:
Sorry, Sir. U've just missed a chance to become a talking duck. (>_>)

i'm getting jealous too :grr:
maybe i should hit jun's head
i want my wmatsui :tantrum:
wohoo.. furuyanagay!!!!!
update soon please or i will find you :kekeke:
Are you threatening me?? LOL
Alrigt, alright. I can see u want wmatsui so bad. since i'm a nice person, i'll give u a bunch of JuriMayu then~~ :mon yoyo:
Thank you for reading... :kneelbow:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Spiral Chord - Distance to Substance