JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Band Apart - Coral Reef

Author Topic: (Group) Dal★Shabet (달샤벳)  (Read 31745 times)

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: (Group) Dal★Shabet (달샤벳)
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2013, 10:58:32 AM »
Former member Viki!

Oooo yeaaa

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2013, 10:08:44 AM »
Quote from: akp
Six-member girl group Dal Shabet will be joining the rush of comebacks this June!

With their new album slated for the 20th of next month, Dal Shabet are currently in the final stages of recording and production. Their agency stated, "This album is perfect for the sweltering summer. The cool summer music will refresh you. Because the concept has the girls baring a lot of skin, they're currently in the process of working out. They'll show you a side of themselves you've never seen before."

This will be Dal Shabet's return 6 months after their last single "Have, Have Not". Fans were able to watch Subin as an MC on tvN's "Quick Eye" and MBC Music's "Marbling", while Ahyoung's been keeping them entertained as part of the cast of KBS 2TV's "Advertisement Genius Lee Tae Baek" and SBS' 'Jang Ok Jung'.

After School, Rainbow, A Pink, Girl's Day, and SISTAR are also planning to come back in June. Do you think Dal Shabet will be able to stand up to the stiff competition?
Baring a lot of skin you say? Well then...can't wait and it better be good

Offline kaiser5077

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2013, 04:06:13 PM »

Offline cupofsuji

• ecchi
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2013, 08:57:15 AM »

Well. Definitely a lot of legs in their next MV. Teaser left me uneasy, but it's hard to go wrong with sexy, right?

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2013, 05:07:06 AM »

Offline kaiser5077

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2013, 02:50:52 AM »

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2013, 11:50:50 PM »
Subin getting naked!

Yea...obviously she didn't otherwise I'd be posting this in the perv XD

explanation of the vid from akp
She is in fact doing a parody of how far women would go to stand out when they make the ceremonial first pitch at a baseball game in the Chuseok special of SBS's 'The Cool Ones.'

Not just that, but these women have also shown various clothing styles while pitching, such as leggings and tank tops.  Well, Dal Shabet's Subin beats them all in this parody.

Subin thinks, "How long have I waited for this?  Today, I will change the history of female pitchers.  I will become a hot issue and the number one searched topic no matter what."

Scoffing at all those who came before her, Subin decides to show off her clothing style...which involves absolutely no clothes.  She takes off her outfit to become the first nude pitcher!

However, Subin's plan backfires as her act is deemed an overkill in the news, causing her to leave her singing career.

Offline kaiser5077

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2013, 04:02:02 AM »

Offline lucian2kr

• Member+
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2013, 11:36:08 PM »
GIFs of Woohee's butt:

« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 11:37:10 PM by Stryfe »

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2014, 05:35:59 AM »
Teaser for their new song

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2014, 04:44:35 AM »

Offline Kamesan

• Member+
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2014, 01:29:31 PM »
These are meant to be Woohee gifs but other Dalshabet members appear in them too. I don't know their names. Sorry.

From the .

From .

Offline mrhomiec

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2014, 04:41:20 AM »
Dal Shabet is going to be at KMF on 5/3/2014!
http://ktmf.koreatimes.com/?page_id=34

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2014, 01:11:39 PM »
Went to KMF in LA and saw Dal Shabet! UGH WOOHEE SO FINE. I gotta admit I was getting a bit tingly down there seeing Woohee live in person :lol:. Wow just ugh yes so good lol. I can't tell you about the other girls other than that Subin is freaking tall because I was staring at Woohee the entire time. She got some nice thunderous thighs going on too! I see it all the time in pictures but damn, in person @_@ so good. I tried getting her attenion when she was walking off stage, but I guess I wasn't loud enough XD. You can hear me yelling Woohee...WOOHEE in one of my fancam. Anyway enough of my rambling about woohee so here's some noisy (as in video quality) Fancams.

GAH forgot to hit record, so missed the first few seconds

In this video when they walk on the extended stage, I was hoping Woohee would come in my direction, but instead it was gaeun and ahyoung. So that's why it gets a bit shaky there at that point, I was looking for Woohee :D

Jiyul near the end of KMF lol. I dunno just thought I'd take a video of her "crying"

Oh I probably should have mentioned Jiyul was Co-MC for the event lol. My mind too focused on Woohee

Final thoughts about Dal Shabet at KMF...Woohee  :heart:
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 01:38:41 PM by storyboard »

Offline allman105

• ecchi
  • shy at first only
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2014, 12:40:14 AM »
in terms of hotness, i think Ahyoung is very underappreciated, while Woohee is overappreciated. Ahyoung is like IU... still cutey innocent face but the sexiness is growing by the day....

Offline Thorin33

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2014, 02:33:12 AM »

Offline Thorin33

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2015, 07:42:09 PM »
Subin got tired of her label delaying their comeback and wrote the whole album to bring us some Dal Shabet after a year and god knows how long.

Praise our savior. :bow: :bow:

And of course fan cafe posts before the official teaser.

Offline Thorin33

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2015, 06:29:32 PM »

Sounds good.

Offline Thorin33

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2015, 05:26:06 AM »

Wow, this is just wow.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2015, 02:05:15 AM »
Farewell to Gaeun and Jiyul  :(

Jiyul and Ga Eun Say Goodbye to Dal Shabet

What sad news for fans of Dal Shabet!

Two members of the group, Ga Eun and Jiyul, released letters to their fans today to announce their departure. The letters are extremely heartfelt and prove that the members aren’t withdrawing due to any bad circumstances but simply because their contracts with Happy Face Entertainment have expired.

Jiyul writes: “Since meeting Darlings in 2011 right up until now, the 5 years with lovely Darlings and our members was really a happy time.” And, “after discussions with my family, the members, our staff, etc. and debating a lot, I came to this decision. For me as well, it’s really, really sad to be delivering this upsetting news and I know it will upset Darlings but I wanted to be the first person to tell you all.”

Jiyul also reveals that she will focus on acting after leaving the group.

Ga Eun apologizes for not notifying fans earlier writing, “until the last schedule, I wanted to go on as usual and have fun while completing my schedules cheerfully so I couldn’t tell you all sooner.”

She also explains: “Going forward, I will focus on fashion and style, which I have always had a lot of interest in and loved. I’ll study it diligently and come back with a new image so don’t worry about me.”

Both women end their letters with words of encouragement for each other and the four remaining members of Dal Shabet, saying that they are like family and asking fans to cheer for the group when they make their comeback. It’s certainly encouraging to know that Woohee, Subin, Ah Young, and Serri will continue to create great music and promote as Dal Shabet.

While the departure is sad news, the love that the members have for each other is touching. All the best to Ga Eun, Jiyul, and Dal Shabet in the new year!

On a pervy thought...maybe Jiyul will go down the same road as Viki  :fap

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Band Apart - Coral Reef