JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Yokyou

Author Topic: Takamina Solo Début Project  (Read 2301 times)

Offline AnOriginalName

Takamina Solo Début Project
« on: October 18, 2012, 04:34:11 AM »
TAKAMINA, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR SOLO DEBUT: AN INTERNATIONAL FAN PROJECT
SEND TAKAMINA YOUR LOVE AND SMILES!

On August 25th 2012, it was announced at the Tokyo Dome concert that Takamina’s solo debut with Universal Music Japan had been decided. We all know that becoming a solo singer is one of Takamina’s biggest dreams, so I thought that it would be great if we can create something together for her to say congratulations and to show our support.

So how are we going to show Takamina our support?
     Last year, AnOriginalName and I participated in an overseas fan project for Mizuki Nana where a book containing photos of fans from all over the world, congratulating her for reaching Tokyo Dome, was created and given to her. We thought this idea was brilliant and so we decided to do something similar for Takamina!

Who can participate?
    Anyone! This is of course not limited to Takamina oshi, so anybody who wants to say “Congrats!” or “Do your best!” to her can participate!

What are you going to be doing?
     The general premise for the project is for you to meet up with people from the same location and gather together at a local famous landmark or some place that makes you say “Hey! I’m from there!”, whip out your AKB/no3b/Takamina goods, CDs, and/or message signboards, and then put on a smile and take a photo.

Or in short: Meet fellow fans, bring along some goodies, find a landmark, put on a big smile and take a photo!

The photos will then be arranged into a photobook which we’ll give to Takamina as a present.

A photo? I’m camera shy!
     Unlike fans who live in Japan, for most of us, we don’t have the chance to go to handshake events to tell her that we love and support her face to face.

This is your chance to show her that you exist and are cheering her on!

So just like how Takamina and the girls always smile for us even when they’re feeling unwell, we should also show her our best smiles in the photos. Don’t be shy! And don’t worry, we don’t plan on making the photos public so only editors, the AKB staff and Takamina herself will see your smiling faces!

But I don’t know anyone in my area that I can take a photo with...
    Don’t worry! The size of your love and support isn't measured by the amount of people you’re with ;)   But if you’re still nervous about taking a photo alone don’t give up yet! After you sign up, we’ll add you to a google group so that you can get in touch with other fans in your area that you might not have known even existed! Here’s a chance to find that AKB karaoke buddy you’ve always wanted or that fellow fan that you can have AKB fangasm splurges with!

What will it cost me?
     Absolutely nothing! The photos will be sent to us digitally and we’ll cover the costs of putting together the photobook so it’ll be FREE for you.

THIS SOUNDS SO AWESOME, I CAN’T WAIT TO JOIN…but what do I do now?
For now we’re trying to get expressions of interest so we can work out the details of the project based on how many groups and people there are. So if you’d like to participate please email me at sapphodil48 (at) gmail (dot) com with the subject: “Takamina Solo Debut Project” and fill out the following:

Name:
Number of people in your group:
City:

The deadline for the sign up period is the 1st of November so don’t forget!

This is only the sign up period so NO PHOTOS YET.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here and AON or I will answer them as soon as we get the chance.
Or if you have twitter then you can message us directly at @sapphodil and @TakaAON.

And don’t forget to follow @TakaminaProject for updates on the project!

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: Takamina Solo Début Project
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 01:48:36 PM »
I'm already getting a meet-up planned in the DC area if anyone wants to join in  :jphip:

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 11:05:41 PM »
AWW YEAH!!! sounds like a fun project lookin forward to the results

OH SHIT! I can photoshop 1000 daigongs and get in the book ...I wonder if there are other AKB fans here

Offline AnOriginalName

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2012, 04:04:12 AM »
@daigong lololol solo shots are fine too LOL though 1000 of you would be interesting to see hahaha   

And xD  you can check if you have people in your area in this handy spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AluLZMG16m6GdHA3ZnZtNzdpeU9zQUVhVHE2OVVPTmc#gid=0

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Yokyou