JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: DJ Hasebe - Get Out! (feat. Bonnie Pink & Verbal)

Author Topic: Humans And Robots - Chapter 24 (Kojiyuu + Others) 28/12/2016 (COMPLETED)  (Read 47217 times)

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
Humans And Robots - Chapter 12 (Kojiyuu + Others) 7/8/2015
« Reply #80 on: August 07, 2015, 03:44:53 PM »
niineechan = Indeed it is, to think that she went through all those at a young age is indeed heartbreaking. But I'm glad you liked how it turned out.  :hee:
kimseoyeonc = Why hello there, and yes. Here is the next chapter~
cisda83 = So many unanswered questions eh... Here's the next Chap~
Claito = Uwahh.. Sorry for making you feel that way. *Pats the shoulder and passes a tissue box
rindg = And hello there! I'm glad you enjoyed it~
jhom_09 = Ahaha.. Glad you did, and here is the next chapter!
arawche079 = Oh really now?  :mon inluv:

Well, hello~
My announcement is right at the bottom of this update.
This will be my last update for now. Enjoy~

Chapter 12
Takamina pov
Sayaka requested for me to wait for Sayanee as they will be arriving today. Acchan decided to tag along as she had nothing much to do. "Takamina." Acchan started. I hummed in reply to show that I'm listening. "Do you know why Sayanee is coming over?" Acchan questioned as she tilted her head to the side in confusion. 'Ah... Kawaii..' I zoned out and soon I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Takamina? Are you okay?" She asked worriedly. "Ah! H-Hai! E-Eto, Sayanee is coming over to teach Yuko boxing." I answered her question with a little blush.

"Is it to help her with adjusting her strength?" Acchan asked curiously. I nodded my head. "Hopefully it'll work out." I sighed. "It sure had been a while since we last saw or even talk to Sayanee.." Acchan said as she looked around. "Mmhmm.. I didn't know Sayanee picked up boxing.." I said stroking my imaginary beard.

"Yes she did. Oh, this matter should be kept secret for now." Nyan nyan said as she appeared behind us. "Eh? But why?" I asked. "Because Sayanee doesn't want Yuuchan to know.. Yet.." Nyan nyan answered with a sighed. "Are you waiting for Sayanee as well?" Acchan asked curiously. "Mmhmm.." Nyan nyan answered as she sat herself down beside Acchan.

"How is Yuko doing?" I asked, concern evident in my tone. "She's fine.. Thanks for asking." Nyan nyan answered with a smile. "If there's anything wrong, don't be afraid to tell us." Acchan encouraged as she squeezed Nyan nyan on the shoulder. Nyan nyan nodded her head in reply and smiled brightly.

"Yo." A voice called for us. "..Sayanee?" Acchan started. "The one and only." She replied grinning. "Woahhh.. When did you cut you hair short?" I asked in surprised. "A long time ago, my friend." She answered as she run her fingers through her short hair. "Sayanee~~" An unknown voice called. The figure soon appeared and latch herself on Sayanee. "Ehh?" I looked in confusion. "You're dating as well?" Acchan asked as both our eyes widen in surprise.

Nyan nyan giggled. "You guys never kept in contact, did you?" She accused. "Well.." The three of us rubbed the back of our head sheepishly. "Anyway! This is Watanabe Miyuki, my girlfriend. This-" Sayanee introduced. "Wait! Are you Mayu's sister?" I asked as my eyes widen even more.

Sayanee pov
"No she's not.." I rubbed my temples as I looked at both my clueless friends. Haruna stepped in and introduced the two. "The not so tall one is called Takahashi Minami while this one is called Maeda Atsuko." Haruna said. "Oi!" Takamina shouted, eliciting laughter from us. "Nice to meet you Takamina-san and Maeda-san. As Sayanee said, I'm Watanabe Miyuki, head doctor at Namba." She bowed a 90 degrees.

"Nice to meet you." Takamina and Acchan replied with a little bow as well. "Wait! You're the head doctor at Namba?" Acchan asked. "Yes I am?" Miyuki answered, surprised by the sudden outburst. 'Ah.. Kawaii desu~' "Are you sure you're not Mayu's sister?" Takamina asked suspiciously. Nyan nyan sighed as I rubbed my temples. "For goodness sake, Takamina. Just because they have the same family name-" I was cut short by Takamina as she retorted back. "They have the same rank in wor-" I cut in her sentence and continued. "-and the same rank in work, it doesn't mean that they're related."

Takamina and Acchan dropped their suspicion after processing what I told them. "Alright, sorry for doubting you Sayanee. By the way, you can drop the honorific." Takamina said with a small smile. Acchan nodded her head in agreement. "You can call me Acchan." Acchan smiled her signature smile. "Eto.. You can call me Milky." She smiled widely. "Well then, Sayanee, Milky. Let's get moving?" Haruna said as she gestured for us to follow her lead.

Yuko pov
I was asked by Sayaka to wait at the training ground. 'I wonder where is Nyan nyan.. Even Acchan and Takamina isn't here..' I sighed as I started doing my stretches.'Nyan nyan left the house early, I didn't even get my morning kiss.' I let out another sighed. "Hey, what's wrong? You've been sighing ever since you got here." Mariko stated. "Just wondering where are the others.. I've got a feeling that you guys are hiding something from me." I said as I took a glance towards Mariko who had her usual poker face on.

"Hmm. Maybe. Maybe not." She teased as she stretched her legs. "Yuko-san, you don't have to worry too much. We're definitely not hiding the fact that Saya-.." Jurina was stopped halfway, courtesy of Rena who covered Jurina's mouth with her palm. Mariko gave Jurina a death glare, frightening the poor puppy. "W-What she meant to say was, we're definitely not hiding the fact that Sayaka is very secretive.." Rena said nervously.

"Yes! Exactly what she said!" Jurina said as she clapped her hands together. "Hmm.. Can't deny that.." I shrugged my shoulders. After making sure I've warmed up enough I called over to the other three. "Hey, you guys done with your warm ups?" I asked. "Yeap!" Jurina agreed. "Pretty much." Mariko said as she cracked the bones located at her neck. "Yeap, I'm done." She grinned. I nodded my head as I looked over to Rena. "What about you?" "All set. What are we gonna do?" Rena asked as they all gathered themselves around me.

"We'll do a 3 vs 1 fight." I said with a grin. "Wait. Are you sure?" Mariko asked concerned. "Yeap. I've talked to Sayaka about this before." I said with my signature squirrel smile. "Alright. Becareful." Mariko smiled warmly at me. "You guys are the one who should be careful." I said with a grin. "Yuko-san, I'll do my best!" Jurina pumped her fist into the air. "We won't hold back." Rena smiled deviously.

"Good. Don't hold back, cause I won't hold back either." I said with a grin as I cracked my knuckles. "Right and if you don't think you can continue on with the fight any more, just raised your hand and we'll take that as a forfeit. We'll wait for said person to leave and that person will start our match back." I added. "Hai!" The three shouted in unison.

No one pov
Yuko, Jurina, Rena and also Mariko took their stance as they started the battle. Everyone was waiting for the other to make a move and not to any of their surprise, Jurina was the first to lunge forward. Jurina ran at full speed, as she jumped with her fist ready, aiming at Yuko's face. Yuko grabbed the fist aiming for her face but at the same time, she was making sure that she's not using too much force in order to avoid inflicting any pain on her junior.

Yuko delivered a blow right at Jurina's stomach, causing her to stumble a few steps back. Before Yuko could move nearer to Jurina, Rena appeared in front of her. Yuko took a few steps backward as Rena continued on advancing. Rena raised her knee to the waist as she pulls her toes back and in a flash, she extends the foot at Yuko. Yuko raised her hands to block said attack.

Outside the training ground

"Oh? Is there training today?" Sayanee asked after peeking inside. "Mmhmm. Yuu-chan already got the permission from Sayaka to do a 3 vs 1 fight." Haruna said as she leaned on to the glass, continuing to observe her squirrel. "This is actually a great opportunity." Acchan said as she smiled. "Yes! You can observe Yuko's condition as she trains." Takamina added as Sayanee gave a small nod. Milky on the other hand looked amazed by how Yuko could do a 3 vs 1 fight, without much difficulties.

Not one to give up, Rena continued on with a jump kick. Yuko who red Rena's movement blocked the attack. Yuko quickly grabbed Rena's leg as she spun her around before tossing her into the air. Yuko jumped up with her fist ready, aiming at Rena. All of a sudden, Mariko appeared. She grabbed Yuko's fist and threw her back, causing Yuko to land on her back a few meters away. Rena who was falling down, was caught by Jurina.

"You okay?" Jurina asked as she scanned Rena's body, looking for any wounds. "I-I'm fine.. Thank you." Rena said with a blush. "Hey now! Stop flirting and help me." Mariko stated as Yuko continued attacking with her fists non-stop. All Mariko could do was to block said attack as they were no room for her to counter-attack. Yuko took the opportunity when Mariko was distracted, and did a karate chop at the side of the neck. Mariko groaned in pain as she fell to the ground. "Mariko-sama!" Jurina shouted. "Watch out!" Before Mariko could react, Yuko clenched her fist as she did a backfist. She swung her fist backwards into Mariko's face, making Mariko raised her hand in defeat, pausing their practice match.

Mariko quickly stood up and exited the training ground. "You okay?" Takamina asked as she eyed Mariko. "Oh you're here already." Mariko smiled warmly. "I'm fine.. Yuko didn't really used much of her strength." Mariko waved her hands. "Hello there, Mariko-sama.." Sayanee greeted with a grin.

"Well well, it's been a while hasn't it.." Mariko grinned. "Anyway, how long have you guys been here?" Mairko asked. "Long enough to see you beaten up." Sayanee teased, resulting in Milky to hit her. "That's not nice." Milky said as Saynee rubbed the back of her head, feigning pain. "It's alright.. We're used to her acting like that so no worries." Mariko smiled.

"So how have you two been do-." Mariko was interrupted as Yuko shouted. "Mariko!! How long are you going to take?" Yuko complained as she continued to eye the WMatsuis. Mariko looked over to the others who laughed. "We'll continue on later." Mairko said with a wink. She cleared her throat before shouting " Let the match continue."

'One down, two more to go.' Yuko thought as she grinned. Rena and Jurina who discussed a plan earlier ran forward in the speed of light. The WMatsuis jumped on Yuko and Rena managed to get a hold of her while Jurina get's her into a bear hug. "Feeling cuddly?" Yuko teased as she attacked Rena with a front kick causing her to stumble backwards. Not giving a second, Yuko's forearm was folded inwards towards the body and delivered an elbow strike towards Jurina who was 'bear hugging' her from the back. Jurina groaned as she loosen her grip on Yuko. Yuko grabbed one of Jurina's hand as she lifted her off the ground, throwing her on the floor.

"Yuko's strength has really improved drastically.." Sayanee said as she eyed Yuko. "Indeed it has." Mariko answered, without looking away from the fight. "Sayanee, to be honest, like what Mariko-sama said earlier, this isn't even Yuko's full strength." Takamina said as she looked at them fight. "I believe that Yuko is not even using half her strength." Haruna said with her poker face.

Jurina tried to push herself up, but to no avail. She raised her hand in defeat as she slowly got up. "Jurina! Are you okay?" Rena shouted from her position that was pretty far away from Jurina. "I'm fine.. Do your best Rena-chan!" Jurina shouted to her girlfriend and smiled encouragingly to her before she exited from the training ground as well.

"Oh! You're here!" Jurina widen her eyes in surprised. "This is the first time I'm meeting you but I've heard lot of stories about you." Jurina said as she bowed a little. "We'll continue this later." Jurina smiled as she shouted for the second time. "Let the match continue!"

"So it's the two of us left eh?" Yuko said as the two started to round each other up, observing each and every movement of the other. "It seems like that." Rena answered with a small smile. Soon the two were in close combat range. Rena was on the offensive while Yuko was on the defensive. Rena did a roundhouse kick but was blocked by Yuko. Rena quickly retracted her leg and raised her leg high and pulled it down with the heel pointed downwards, aiming at Yuko's head.

Yuko let out a loud groan as she fell on to her knee. "The advantages of being tall eh?" Mariko grinned as she continued to watch the practice match. Taking the opportunity, Rena focused all her strength on to her leg and did the roundhouse kick again, once again aiming at Yuko's head. Yuko raised her hands to blocked the kick but this time Rena's kick was too powerful, resulting in Yuko to fall to the side. Yuko shook her head and quickly got back up on her feet. "You done? Now it's my turn." Yuko said as she slowly stood up from her position before she dashed forward in an inhumane speed.

Now this time, Yuko was on the offensive. She continued to throw punches all over the place while Rena was trying her best to block all the punches thrown in her way. As the time goes by, Yuko's punches increases in terms of speed and power, the fatigue was slowly getting to her but she controlled her breathing to avoid herself from panting.

'The longer she does this, the faster the speed is increasing.. She's also doing a good job with her breathing, she's not taking too much air and not releasing a lot either. That's the Yuko I know.' Sayanee thought as she smiled a little.

On the other hand, Rena was starting to feel the fatigue as she panted. "Tired already?" Yuko teased as Rena's temper started to raised. Before Rena could reply, Yuko kept her fingers touch together, her hand pointed downwards as she swung upwards, striking the underside of the jaw. Rena flew into the air from the impact.

Yuko gathered all her strength and attacked with a roundhouse kick aiming at Rena's abdomen. Rena groaned in pain as Yuko fell onto one knee, breathing harshly. Rena raised her hand in defeat as the others came in. Haruna ran to Yuko's side while Jurina ran over to Rena.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Are you okay?" Jurina asked worriedly as she used the towel to wipe Rena's sweat. "I'm fine.." Rena said after she gathered her breath. Rena pushed herself into a sitting position as she tried to control her breathing. Jurina passed Rena the water bottle as Rena muttered a thank you before gulping the drink down.

"..Good fight, Rena." Yuko said as she gave Rena a thumbs up. "Thank you.. You did a good job as well." Rena complimented her. "Thank you for holding back though.. I didn't want to have bruises on my face." Mariko said as she touched her face, eliciting laughter from the others.

"You did a good job Yuu-chan." Haruna praised as she passed Yuko a towel. "Nyan nyan..." Yuko took a deep breath, wiping her sweat with the towel before continuing. "Why are you here?" Yuko questioned as she looked at Haruna in surprised.

"I can't come to see my squirrel practice?" Haruna said with a pout. "You know I didn't mean it like that." Yuko said and raised her hands in defence. "I know. I was just teasing you." Haruna giggled. "We went to fetch your teacher for boxing." Haruna grinned as she side stepped, revealing another figure.

"Hey there... It's been awhile hasn't it?" Sayanee smiled before throwing a water bottle towards her, surprising her but with her quick reflexes she managed to catch it. "..Sayanee?"

And that's a wrap. I tried to write another fighting scene, I think it turned out better than the last one.  :wahaha:
I'll have to write more fighting scenes to improve on them!  :kekeke:

Erm, if you had red my OS post, then you will see that I said that I had an announcement to make.
Or, if you had noticed that at the header, I mentioned that "This will be my last update for now."
If you did red it, then I will tell you that this was not a typo nor a joke.

I will unfortunately be on semi-hiatus for about a month starting right after this update is posted. I will still be lurking around, but posting an update will be impossible for now.
I actually did not want to come to this decision but my exams are getting nearer and I don't wanna screw my test papers like how I did in Mid-Terms. Not to forget, they're a few new readers who started reading my fic and also some loyal readers who always wait for an update patiently.
I hope that my fellow readers will be patient, waiting for me to comeback.
Trust me when I say I am NOT abandoning this fic. I will keep my promise and continue to update HAR and of course more OS related to Kojiyuu after my exams.
You may be wondering why in the world am I telling you this but, in my opinion, if I don't tell it to you guys and just disappeared like that, it feels like I'm leaving you guys hanging without any of you knowing what happened.
Please understand my situation.  :kneelbow:

I hope you enjoyed this Chapter. This will be my last update for now.
Thank you to those who commented and of course the silent readers as well.
A big shout out to cisda83, jhom_09, yuuchans, arawche079, Claito, Korisu29, shanju, niineechan, luvsidney. Most of these awesome people were there, somewhat giving me moral support right from the start! Thank you to many others who supported this fic as well, especially the silent readers!
See you when I see you! :on gay:
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 03:50:17 PM by JoeYee »
Mainly Kojiyuu shipper! But I also enjoy Atsumina, Wmatsui, Mayuki, Marimii, Tomotomo, Yuiparu, Sayamilky.
Well basically the mainstream pairings. :33

Stories~
Humans and Robots (Kojiyuu + Others) [COMPLETED]
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38900.msg1321483#msg1321483

Love Within The Club (Kojiyuu)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39693.0

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39254.0

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
Re: Humans And Robots - Chapter 12 (Kojiyuu + Others) 7/8/2015
« Reply #81 on: August 07, 2015, 03:55:03 PM »
touch down

3vs 1 hehe....

Hehe nice.... I really like it

The world needs Yuuchan!!!!! :cool1:

I will patiently  wait for you're next update......

« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 03:40:37 AM by arawche079 »

Offline Claito

• She pierces right into your soul.
  • Member+
  • Fall down seven times, stand up eight.
« Reply #82 on: August 07, 2015, 05:11:47 PM »
Hohohoho. Can't wait for the boxing training!

EDIT: Looks like I missed your announcement XD
GOOD LUCK ON YOUR EXAMS! GANBATTE! Study hard, but don't stress yourself. Always take breaks~

I just finished mine 2 weeks ago XD
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 06:01:54 PM by Claito »

It's not right in the kokoro, it's right in the OSHIRI!

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #83 on: August 07, 2015, 05:47:26 PM »
Hoho. Yuko is strongly strong! Got what i mean? I mean, she's just superly superb! I LOVE the training scene. saiko!! :farofflook:
Do ur best in the exam. :yossi: Don't mess it this time.. :roll:
I trust u when u say that u won't abandon this fic. And trust me when i say i'll look forward to the next of this fic. :cathappy: :twothumbs
Thanks for ur concern to tell us this beforehand.. :kneelbow:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline rindg

• No Oshima Yuko without Kojima Haruna~~~ :3
  • Member+
« Reply #84 on: August 07, 2015, 11:06:50 PM »
Takamina and Acchan, Milky and Mayuyu are not sisters  :mon lmao:

That action scene was awesome!  :mon zoom:  :mon kungfu:

I really enjoyed picturing it in my mind  :mon mischief: :mon fyeah:

Hope you do well on your exams  :mon thumb:

We will be waiting for your next update, no matter how long.  :mon determined:
No one but Yuko,
Can touch Haruna's body.
Those who ships it, rules.

Check out my fanfictions:
The Only Road To Take
You and I

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
« Reply #85 on: August 08, 2015, 04:13:11 AM »
Geez ... JoeYee, I just got back from my hiatus, and you took your hiatus ...  :mon whine:
but okay, if it's for your exam. Schools must remain being number one. If you keep writing fic during your exam, I will come to your house to flicked your forehead! (although I do not know where your house. haha)
"Oi kid, success for your exams!!"  :mon geek: (I think I'm older than you. hihi)
I will wait for your update!!  :mon beam:

Offline jhom_09

• Atsuyuu is cute but Kojiyuu all the way....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • My Gayness belong to YUU.....
« Reply #86 on: August 08, 2015, 04:38:32 AM »

Hmmm an update but next is haitus?

But its ok, its for your future Joeyee-san, hehe

Good luck to your exam and i will here wait for your update,

and thank you for this awsome chapter

see next time

Offline shanju

• Member+
  • YukoHaruna
Surely i will be miss you on jphip joeyee san.  :mon cry: Hehee
But its ok, your exam is most important. Just remember hardwork will pays off. So do your best!  :on study:
And after you get the result you will not get regret. Hehe
Thank you so much and good luck
Iam waiting for the good news, that you will be comeback from hiatus and your great result on the final exam!  :mon cute:

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
Long header ahead!
arawche079  = Yes, not only the world needs Yuko, even Haruna. :shy2: Thank you for waiting patiently!
Claito = Boxing training will be up soon! And thank you, to be honest. I'm pretty stress-free. (It's not because I'm smart but the mood is just like :bath: ) Good for you! I'll be expecting some Kojiyuu ya.. *Winks*
niineechan = I'm glad you did and yes, I see what you did there! I'll do my best and here is the next chapter!
rindg = I'm glad you enjoyed it and thank you!  :nya:
Korisu29 = *Laughs* Is fate playing with us?! (Falls on to the fall dramatically) Well, I guess I'll get flick on the head eh.  :mon whimper: Thank you senpai?  :mon misch:
jhom_09 = Here is the next update jhom-san~
shanju = Aww.. You're making me shy. :shy1: Ah yes, Takamina's quote! Thank you Shanju-san!

Hai hai~ I'm still on hiatus but wow, it's nearly been three weeks since I last updated eh.
Exams are still on-going but yes, I'm here with an update. 
Fun fact: In my english exam, I quoted the quote "Hard work always pays off - Takahashi Minami" in my essay.  :on woohoo:
Sorry for the totally unrelated fact, let's begin!

Chapter 13
Yuko pov
"Wow. Hey there." I stared at the figure in front of me. "...You're going to teach me boxing?" I asked as I eyed her up and down. "Unfortunately so." Sayanee sighed. "I didn't know you picked boxing up though.." I stated surprised. "That's because I didn't mention about it. Also I started it about a year ago, when you went missing." Sayanee rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly. "Oh.. Right, somebody was always talking about Milky." I teased, resulting in both of them to blush. "Yuuchan.. Don't tease them." Haruna smiled a little as I nodded my head. "Hai hai.."

Sayaka who came in not long after we started our banter, smiled a little. She clapped her hands, gaining our attention. "We'll be  having a meeting after you guys cleaned up. I have informed the others as well about the meeting. It'll be held in the First Meeting Room. You guys have an hour to cleaned up. Don't be late." She warned.

"Hai.." We all said in unison. "We'll talk later okay?" I said as I gave Sayanee and Milky a curt nod. "We'll bring them to their room." Takamina said as Acchan nodded her head in agreement. "See you guys later." Sayanee said with a grinned as Milky waved before the four of them started making their way to the rooms.

"Well, I guess we better start cleaning ourselves up." Rena said as she slowly stood up with Jurina helping her. "We'll be going back to our room now." Jurina bowed a little. "AH! I better get going too. I'm supposed to bring Mii-chan for lunch." Mariko said as she checked her watch.

The rest of us snickered hearing it. "Mmhmm.. We'll leave now as well." I said as I grabbed Haruna's hand and squeezed it a little. Mariko left ahead of us as we slowly walked back to our place. "Did you hurt yourself?" Haruna asked concerned. "No no.. I'm fine." I smiled as I hummed aloud. "What are you thinking about?" Haruna asked curiously.

"Well, I've been thinking.. Why did you keep it a secret from me? As in, why not tell me that Sayanee is going to teach me boxing?" I questioned somewhat amused. "..She didn't want you to know." Haruna said as she fidgeted. "I know we made a promise not to keep secrets from one another. Gomen ne.." Haruna said as she dropped her head, feeling guilty.

"Nyan nyan~~" I called as I cupped her face. "It's alright. I understand that it's not you fault." I said with a smile. I kissed her on the forehead, eliciting a small smile from Haruna. "Let's go home.."

Meeting Room 1
No one pov

Sayaka was waiting in the meeting room for the Chosen Ones to arrive to begin the meeting. The Mayuki and Tomotomo pair were the first to enter. "Good afternoon.." All of them greeted her as they sat themselves at their usual seats. The Atsumina pair came in with Sayamilky a few minutes after the other four. The four looked wide eye at Sayanee.

"Woah..." Yukirin said with her eyes wide open and jaw dropped, her usual over reaction. "Why are you here?" Mayu asked surprised. "Not that I don't want you here." She said quickly raising her hands in defence. "Hmm.. You'll know later." Sayanee winked at them.

"This is Watanabe Miyuki." Atsuko introduced. "She's the head-." Takamina was cut short as Mayu stood up pointing a finger at her. "You!" Mayu shouted, surprising Sayaka and the Atsumina pair. Yukirin and Sayanee rolled their eyes, used to their way of interacting with one another. "Long time no see sis!" Mayu ended as she smiled widely and walked over to Milky and gave her a hug. "Sis?" Atsuko widen her eyes in surprised. "You lied to us Sayanee?" Takamina crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow.

Before Sayanee could retort, she was interrupted by Mayu. "No no.. We're not sisters. Back then when we were still beginners, we were in the same team. I depended on Milky a lot. So somewhere along the line, people tend to think that we're sisters as they always saw us together. Not to forget the fact that we have the same family name." Mayu grinned.

"She's the head doctor of Namba." Yukirin added, finishing Takamina's sentence. "We knew long time ago." Yukirin added nonchalantly. "E-Eh?!" Takamina said in surprised. "To be honest Takamina, the both of you are the only ones who did not keep in contact with me." Sayanee said as she looked at the both of them who avoided her gaze. "S-Sorry about that." Takamina said as she rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly while Acchan laughed nervously.

Sayanee laughed as she gave a curt nod towards the Tomotomo pair. Tomo~mi was fast asleep, resting her head on Tomochin. Tomochin nodded back and gave her a small smile. "Anyway, where do we sit?" Sayanee asked as she looked around. "You can sit there." Sayaka gestured as she pointed to two seats beside the Mayuki pair. As they were settling down, the other three came in. The Kojiyuu, Marimii and also the WMatsuis.

"W-We're not late are we?" Jurina asked as she gulped. "No you're not.. We're just here early." Mayu said checking her watch. "We understand you guys need to take a longer time." Takamina nodded her head in understanding. "Please settled down." Sayaka gestured at the few empty seats.

"Hai hai!" Mii-chan shouted. "HO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Mii-chan shouted after managing to spot Sayanee. Mariko hit Mii-chan on the head, eliciting laughter from the others. "Lower down your voice would you?" Mariko sighed as she looked apologetically to the others.

Tomo~mi who was fast asleep just a while ago, woke up due to the noise. "Mmn?" She woke up groggily. "You okay?" Tomochin asked concerned. Tomo~mi nodded her head and gave a reassuring smile to Tomochin. "Just a little tired.." Tomo~mi looked around and spotted Sayanee, "Hey..You're here already?" Tomo~mi smiled warmly at the pair. Sayanee nodded her head, giving a small smile seeing that not much had changed from high-school.

Sayaka cleared her throat, silencing them. "Since everyone is here, we shall start the meeting." Sayaka said as she typed a few things on to the computer. All the others sat up straight, waiting for Sayaka to continue. "As you can see, Sayanee and Miyuki-san is here with us today. Sayanee is here for a reason while Miyuki-san is here just to accompany Sayanee." She stopped as the others looked intently at her.

"What's the reason?" Mayu asked. ".. All of you are aware of the fact that Yuko has problems with controlling her strength. Kojima-san did some research about Yuko's condition and after getting information from Sae, it is confirmed that Kojima-san's research are proved to be correct, therfor it led us to finding a way to help Yuko to control this aspect." Sayaka stated as she looked over to Yuko.

"I'll have to pick up a new martial arts and learn from the basics to have better control in my strength. Sayanee will be here to teach me boxing." Yuko stated while Sayanee nodded her head. "I got a call from Nyan nyan just a few days ago, informing me about this matter. Thankfully, I managed to clear up all my work back in Namba." Sayanee said with a small smile.

"Yuko's case was one matter. There is another reason as to why I called all of you here. Sae told me not long ago, we'd have to push our plans a month back. If we count the total amount of time left, it would equal to three months." Sayaka stated. "Isn't that a good thing?" Jurina asked in confusion. "Ya.. We get even more time to prepare too, chiyuu~" Tomo~mi said. "That's where the problem lies." Sayaka said, resulting in to a few of them widening their eyes in realization.

"I don't get it..?" Mii-chan said somewhat in questioning tone. "You see, it's true we have a longer time to prepare." Mayu said as she stared at the three intently. "But if we have more time to prepare, it also means that the opposing force.." Takamina stopped as her hands fidgeted. Acchan who was sitting beside her, rested her hands on Takamina's and held it gently. "It also means that the opposing force has more time to kill other innocent people." Acchan ended for Takamina.

"That's not the only problem. They might found out that we're plotting against them." Tomochin sighed as she rubbed her temples. "They also might plan something on a bigger scale compared to before." Rena looked warily at the others. "They can also gather a larger amount human or robot force to go against us." Yukirin said as she trembled a little.

Yuko looked at the other three who seemed to finally understand the situation that they're in and slumped onto the table. Yuko looked over to the others who looked discouraged. "C'mon guys! Don't get demotivated for such reason!" Yuko urged. "The fight hasn't even started yet and here we are feeling defeated."

"What Yuko said is true. It's too early to give up. For now, Yuko will be going through her training and I need the rest of you to also give your all in training to improve yourself." Sayaka stated as she leaned forward in her seat. "I'll be depending on you, Takamina." Sayaka said as she smiled encouragingly.

"I understand. I'll make sure the others train properly." Takamina said as she nodded her head. "I'll be there to help." Acchan said as she squeezed Takamina's hands encouragingly. "Right, there's one more thing. Yukirin, Kojima-san and Mayu, we have good news." Sayaka said as the three tilted their head in confusion. "Oh, what is it?" Mayu stated with interest. "Hai hai~ Can I say it?" Miyuki interrupted as she waved her hands. Sayaka agreed and gestured for her to go ahead.

"The Namba base was also working on a way to help cure the scars on Yuko-san's back." Miyuki stated before sighing. Haruna caressed Yuko's hands in an attempt to calm her squirrel down. "What's the problem?" Haruna asked. "We're stucked.. The medicine is actually already 50% complete." Miyuki said as she looked at Yukirin who clapped her hands.

"Did you bring the documents for the medicine?" Miyuki nodded her head in reply as Yuki beamed. "Maybe.. Just maybe.. We can combine both of our researches together, to make a cure." Yukirin stated as she smiled happily. Mayu inwardly chuckled, seeing how Yukirin was being so bubbly and energetic.

"Okay.. I'll leave to you doctors to discuss about it later. Yuko, don't worry about it." Sayaka said as she smiled gently at Yuko who nodded her head. "Mariko and I will be discussing on a better strategy here. Meanwhile, the two of you can take the other meeting room to discuss about the medicine to heal Yuko's back." Sayaka said as both Miyuki and Yukirin nodded their head.

"Kojima-san and Mayu, both of you will be on duty as usual." Sayaka stated as she looked worriedly at the other two. "Don't push yourself too hard. So far, there wasn't any major attacks that cause much casualties. After you are done with checking the wounded, you can help Yukirin and Miyuki-san." The two nodded their head in understanding.

"The rest of you.. As today, Yuko, Mariko, Rena and Jurina had a practice match, I would prefer for the WMatsui's to do some light training. Rena, you'll take care of Jurina. Meanwhile, Mariko will be here with me to plan a strategy so there's no need to worry about her overexerting herself." Sayaka said as the others nodded.

Sayaka looked over to Yuko with a stern expression. "You on the other hand, I'm pretty sure this mornings session was tiring?" Sayaka questioned while Yuko rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly. "Well, not really.. I believe I can start training today. We don't have much time to waste on." Yuko felt Haruna squeezing her hand in encouragement, resulting in Yuko to smile a little.

"Alright then, Sayanee and you will be taking the main field as we have managed some upgrades which are much more better for a person like you." Sayaka stated as she gestured to Yuko who pouted. "What does that mean?" Yuko said aloud, resulting in a few to laugh.

"Takamina and Acchan will take charge for training the others, which are basically Mii-chan and the TomoTomo pair." The TomoTomo pair nodded their head in understanding. "YOSH!!" Mii-chan shouted, resulting to Mariko face palming.

"Well, I guess that's all for now. Dismiss!"

Yuko POV
"Sayanee, I'll meet you at the main field. I have somethings I have to do first." I said as Sayanee nodded her head and started making her way over. "Yuuchan? What things do you have to do?" She tilted her head in confusion as I giggled a little. "Nyan nyan.. Can you come with me for a while?" She informed Yukirin who gave her a curt nod as the both of us started heading out.

"Where are we going?" She asked as I pulled her into an empty room, shutting the door behind us as I kabe don her. "Y-Yuuchan? What's the matter?" She eyed me concernedly as I shook my head. "I'm just worried about your well-being. Don't overexert yourself ne.." I leaned in and gave her a peck on the lips.

She giggled as she wrapped her arms around my neck. "I won't.. Ne Yuuchan.." I wrapped my arms around her waist and nudged her to continue. She leaned in and whispered into my ears. "I love you."

I blushed as she laughed. "That was..unfair.." I pouted as she beamed brightly at me. "But I love you too." I grinned. "If you're feeling tired and all, just tell Sayanee and have a break, okay?" She raised her hand and caressed my face. "I don't want my Yuuchan to get hurt because of her recklessness." She sighed as I nodded my head. "I understand. Ne.. After when we're done with training and research and all, can we have dinner together? At a restaurant that is.." I suggested as Haruna's eyes widen at the idea.

She nodded her head furiously and beamed brightly before pulling me into her embrace. "Alright, I'll make the bookings.." I distanced ourselves and smiled at her. "I'll see you later. okay? Take care." I leaned in giving her a kiss on the forehead as she nodded.

The both of us took our leave, with a dinner date in mind.

That's it for now!
Off I go~  :on gay:
Mainly Kojiyuu shipper! But I also enjoy Atsumina, Wmatsui, Mayuki, Marimii, Tomotomo, Yuiparu, Sayamilky.

Stories~

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
see you, Joe-yee-san...
ganbare... :mon bye:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline shanju

• Member+
  • YukoHaruna
Hmmm, i feel you cant hold on to comeback on jphip joeyee san, hehe  :mon misch:
Hmmm, i love the last scene when yuko give her time to haruna even she is so busyy >,<
Yuko is too gentle and haruna worried feelings is make it perfect, as expecting from you  :mon thumb:
Yes, hardwork will pays off, hardwork will always be rewarded. Hehe, so do your best  :pig madder:

Offline Claito

• She pierces right into your soul.
  • Member+
  • Fall down seven times, stand up eight.
Its so good~ It was worth the wait~

It's not right in the kokoro, it's right in the OSHIRI!

Offline rindg

• Member+
Yassss they finally~~~ Arigatou gozaimasu~~  :kneelbow:

Hope Yuko's scars heal :333   :hee:

"Hard work always pays off - Takahashi Minami" Is my favourite quote by Takamina. You may not notice it at first, but little by little you grow thanks to the hard work you've done.  :mon thumb:

Thanks for the update  :byebye:
No one but Yuko,
Can touch Haruna's body.

The Only Road To Take
You and I

Offline jhom_09

• ecchi
  • Member+

Joeyee-san your back  :D

hmm and with a good chapter

i demand more kojiyuu, hehe but this is great i love this chapter  :thumbsup

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
Yes more kojiyuu!!!

Hehe....welcome back joeyee-san

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
hey, naughty kid! Exam is still ongoing and you still write fic huh?  :mon cheek:
but, well, I know how you feel because I experienced it when I take my hiatus time  :mon geek: (ignore what I'm talking about, okay)  :mon sweat:
senpai? who? me?  :mon mischief:
umm ... i want mooreee kojiyuu sweet moment!!!  :mon whimper:
thanks for your update!!!
waiting for the next!!
ah, almost forgot ... *flicked your forehead*
*ran away

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
Humans And Robots - Chapter 14 (Kojiyuu + Others) 22/9/2015
« Reply #96 on: September 22, 2015, 02:37:05 AM »
niineechan = Hai! Arigatou.
shanju = Of course! After all, I have such wonderful readers! :nya:
Claito = I'm glad.. xD
rindg = Eeheheh.. Yes, hardwork pays off!
jhom_09 = Hey you! I demand more Kojiyuu from you too!
arawche079 = Hai~~ Thank you~
Korisu29 = Itai desu~  :tantrum: Anyhow, I'll do my best, senpai~

Hey there~ First things first, I apologize for the late update.  :kneelbow:
I've been a little caught up with some stuffs even after exams are over..
Second thing is. I think that my story is getting a little too draggy but I'll do my best!
Without further ado, let's begin!

Chapter 14
Sayaka pov
Meeting Room 1 [/b]
"I'm pretty sure that the opposing force still does not know that Yuko's alive." I leaned back at my seat as I looked over to Mariko. "I'm not too sure about that. Remember back then when we found her?" Mariko started. I nodded my head after I managed to recall back the incident.

"Jurina and Yuko encountered one of their robots and the chances of said robot informing the others at their base is high." Mariko sighed as she looked worriedly at me.

"True. So now there are two possibilities. 1. The opposing force is not aware that Yuko's alive. If that's so, I believe that they won't have their guards up."  I looked over to Mariko who nodded her head in agreement.

"If that's so then we are at advantage. With how everyone is progressing now, we have high chances of winning this war." Mariko kept silent, lost in thoughts before she added. "But we should not underestimate them regardless on whether are they aware that Yuko is alive." She said as she frowned.

I gave her small nod in understanding. "The second one would be that, they are well aware that Yuko is alive. But I truly doubt that they know.." After some thinking, a light bulb was lighted. "The robot that you were talking about earlier, I just remembered that some of our people helped to bring said robot back, they even operated it to get information after confirming that the thing was fully robot."

Mariko looked at me with her eyes widen. "What?" I asked her confused. "Seriously? You left out the most important detail?" Mariko groaned in her seat as I gave her a nervous smile. "Sorry, there was so much going on that I forgot about it." I sighed as Mariko soften her expression and waved the matter off. I ran my fingers over the keyboard and soon, said folder appeared.

"What was the result?" She asked after she got behind me. "Base on her memory card, she only encountered two Chosen Ones. Our scientists believe that the robot was a newbie and it doesn't recognize Yuko as well. Her communication line wasn't even activated." I red the report that was updated into the mainframe.

"That's good news. I believe that we can start planning on our strategy based on the second possibility." She said as I gave her a small nod in agreement. 'This is going to be a long day..'

Meeting Room 2
No pov

"Hmm.." Yukirin said as she analyzed both documents. "Milky, why did the the Namba base started experimenting on a cure for the wound on Yuko-san's back?" Yukirin asked as she looked over to Milky curiously before continuing to read said report.

"The fact that Yuko-san was caught as she was investigating, was something that even all the other sister groups know. We were all very worried throughout the years but recently when we received information that Yuko-san is alive, we were really glad. We wanted to come over right away to visit but we were all busy therfore we couldn't make it over until now." Milky smiled a little as Yukirin nodded her head in understanding.

"Sayanee heard that the wounds that Yuko-san received was really serious and that it may leave huge ugly scars. After confirming that, Sayanee privately talked to Sayaka, asking her for the permission to allow the Namba base to research on a cure for Yuko-san." Milky grinned before adding. "Sayanee really takes Yuko-san as her best buddy even after all these years." Yukirin smiled warmly as she recalled back the times they spent together when they were still a bunch of normal high schoolers.

"They were close back then we were back in school.." They fell into silence not long after. Milky gave Yukirin the time and space to analyze said documents.

About a whole 30 minutes later, Yukirin nodded her head frantically. 'It is possible to combined both our findings!!' She grinned and as Miyuki loooked questioningly at her. "We can combine both of our findings!" Yukirin gave a thumbs up as Milky looked at her in disbelief. "Really?! That'll be great!" Miyuki beamed while Yukirin nodded and started bouncing around like a kid.

"We can try to make a prototype first." Yukirin said as she gathered all the documents, gesturing for Miyuki to follow them to their lab. "Ah. I'll message Mayuyu and Kojima-san to tell them that we're at the lab." Yukirin added as she fished her phone from her pocket. Miyuki offered to help her carry said documents which was accepted by Yukirin politely.

Doctor's room.
Mayu pov

'Ah.. I've done my rounds.. Thankfully everything is fine.' I sighed as I leaned back into the chair. 'I wonder is Kojima-san done..' I took out my phone and to my surprised, there was a message from Yukirin.

Sender: Yukirin~~
Subject: Yay!
Mayuyu!! After analyzing both documents, it is possible for us to combine both our findings to make a cure for Yuko-san! We'll be in the lab making a prototype! I'll see you later, don't push yourself too hard!

I grinned as I red the message. "That's a relieve.." I said as the door swung opened. "What is?" Kojima-san asked as I gave her a small nod. I passed my phone over to her and she beamed as she red the message. "This is great!" Her eyes beamed brightly making me let out a small laughter.

Soon her phone rang, signaling an incoming message. She took out her phone, unlocked it and opened the contents of the message.

Sender: Yuki-san
Subject: Cure
Kojima-san, we've analyzed both documents and it is possible for us to combine our findings to make the cure. You can come over when you're done with your job.

Her eyes widen as she pouted. "Even after all these years, she's still so formal with me." She passed me her phone as I red said message. "It's a habit already.." I said with a grin. She let out a sigh before continuing.

"You done with checking your patients? If you are, we could go over to the meeting room together." Kojima-san offered with a small smile. I nodded my head in agreement as we headed over together.

Training ground
Rena pov

"Jurina, do you think you can train today?" I asked as I eyed Jurina worriedly. Jurina grinned and nodded. "We can do some light training and then head over to the mainfield to watch Yuko-san?" Jurina suggested as I thought.

'It is the best option for today since I don't want us to wear ourselves out.' I sighed as I gave her a nod. "We'll be doing physical training today. Planking, sit ups, push ups, lunges, crunches, squats, jumping jacks, frog jumps and chin up." Jurina stared at me wide eye. "Renachan~ We're supposed to do light training." She pouted as I giggled.

"Hai hai.. We'll be doing 5 out of all that I mentioned." I grinned a she let out a relieve sigh. "How many times?" Jurina started stretching her muscles. I smiled an evil smile. "Five hundred times." I teased.

"Renachan~~" She whined. "Two hundred times.." I said as she reluctantly agreed. "We'll start with sit ups?" She asked as I have her a nod. "Jurina got herself laying on her back as she looked me at. "Renachan. I need someone to hold my legs." She said as I walked over and held her legs.

"There.." Jurina nodded her head and adjusted herself before coming up. I started counting the amount of times she came up until she kissed me still with a wide grinned plastered. I stared at her in disbelief. "What are you doing?" I asked her as she looked at me innocently.

"I'm doing sit ups like you asked me to." Jurina said nonchalantly. "Does that involve kissing me?" I asked her as she gave a thought. She nodded her head furiously as I giggled. "No more kisses until you're done with all your physical training." I said sternly as she pouted but nodded her head in agreement. 'Too much physical contact..' Rena thought as a small blush makes it way on to her cheeks that went unnoticed by Jurina who continued on with her sit ups.

Takamina pov
"As you all have heard earlier, everyone will be busy. Yuko will be training with Sayanee at the mainfield, Mayu-chan and Nyan nyan will be making their rounds at the hospital before going over to help Yukirin and Milky. Sayaka and Mariko will be planning on a new strategy while the rest of us will continue on with our training." I said as I looked into their eyes.

"WMatsuis will be on their own as Rena will be training Jurina and so it'll only be the four of us. We'll be doing speed running today. Speed running will help you to improve your fitness level in a relatively short time and increase your running speed. In speed running, you will alternate periods of fast running with periods of walking. In this way, you can do more fast–paced running in a given workout than if you continuously run without resting." They nodded their head in understanding and soon the Tomotomo pair started with their warm ups.

I smiled encouragingly at them as I discreetly reached out and gently squeezed Atsuko's hand who smiled back at me. "Let's do our best." We both said at the same time together, causing a little blush to arise on our face. "Hey you two, are you going to stand there the whole day, doing nothing?" Tomochin questioned, snapping us out of our daydream. "S-Sorry. Let's start!"

Main field
No pov

"It's been a while since we last sparred right?" Sayanee said as she grinned widely at Yuko. "Mmhmm.." Yuko smiled as she stretched her muscles. "Right, I need you to do me a favor." Sayanee stated as she took a few steps back. Yuko looked questioningly at her as she stopped stretching. "I need you to attack me without holding back."

Yuko's eyes widen as she shook her head. "I can't control it. I don't want to hurt you." Yuko stated as she looked at her fist before making eye contact with Sayanee who seemed to be in a state of confusion. Realizing she phrased her sentence wrongly, she rubbed the back of her head sheepishly.

"Ah. I meant I need you to attack without holding back on this." She gestured to the boulders stacked up. "Ehhhhhhhhhhh?! Maji?" Yuko asked with her eyes wide opened. "Yes. I've asked Sayaka about this. The reason as to why we are doing this is, I need to know at least the maximum amount of strength that you can exert. Oh right, Sayaka also mentioned that this training session will be recorded for future purposes."

Yuko groaned as she rubbed her temples. "Alright.. Let's get started." Yuko stretched her arms before eyeing the rocks in front of her. "We'll start with a medium size bolder first." Sayanee stated as she placed said medium size in front of Yuko.

After Sayanee had retreated, Yuko closed her eyes as she calmed herself down. Yuko took a deep breath and as her eyes shot opened, she broke the boulder into pieces. "The amount of strength you're using?" Sayanee asked as Yuko stared at her fist. "15%."

Sayanee's eyes widen in surprised but she jotted it down. "If that's so.. We'll try with two huge boulder." Sayanee gestured for Yuko to start after she arranged it. Yuko nodded her head as she hit said boulder. "50%."

Sayanee nodded as a thought came into her mind. "Right, I've watched the video of you hitting the ground, leaving a big dent behind. Do you think your strength has grown?" Yuko nodded her head as she sighed. "Honestly speaking, if I have to compare, I would say that back then that was 80%.." Yuko sighed as she herself arranged five huge borders before hitting it, resulting in all of them to break.

"100%." Yuko whispered softly. Sayanee's eyes widen. "How are you so sure? You said you didn't know your maximum strength." Sayanee asked as she was confused. "I don't but this is the maximum I can control. I believe that there's something more but, I can't control it." Yuko looked nervously at Sayanee who nodded her head in understanding.

"Yuko. Try this." Sayanee arranged 20 huge boulders surprising Yuko. "Alright. I won't be holding back." Yuko sighed as Sayanee nodded.

Training ground
"Did you hear something, chiyuu?" Tomo~mi questioned as she wiped the sweat that was dripping down her face. Tomochin sighed but nodded her head in agreement. "What was that?" Tomochin looked over to Takamina and Acchan who looked confused as well.

"Should we go have a look? After all, we're having our break aren't we?" Takamina agreed to Acchan's request and so the four of them started making their way over to said noise.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Renachan did you hear that?" Jurina asked as she looked worriedly around. 'What is going on?' Rena sighed. "Ne.. I think we should have a look." Jurina suggested as Rena complied.

"Wow. Yuko, you broke all the boulders." Sayanee jotted it down as she walked over to the last boulder. "I think you can do more than that. Last try, we're going with 50 boulders. We'll see how far your uncontrolled strength can go." Sayanee added as Yuko nodded her head.

"What are you doing here?" Takamina asked surprised seeing Rena and Jurina here. "We heard some noises.." Rena started. "So, we decided to check it out." Jurina added as Takamina nodded. "You weren't the one involved in making the sound?" Acchan asked as the two shook their head.

"I think it's Yuko. We should go to the main field." Tomochin added as she started making her way over followed by the others.

"What was that?" Mariko looked questioningly at Sayaka who quickly typed a few things down on to the pc, opening the surveillance system. Seeing that the sound and vibration was coming from the mainfield, she let out a sigh of relieve.

Sayaka opened the mainfield footage as Mariko stood behind her closely, watching. "Usoo.."

"Ehhhhhhhhhhh?" Milky stated as she heard the sound. "What's happening?" She asked as Yukirin shook her head in confusion. The two headed over to the other meeting room, looking for Sayaka and Mariko.

"Sayaka, what is going on?" Mayu questioned as Sayaka resize what she was watching on the the screen behind her. "What?!" Haruna shouted as she saw what was being shown on screen. She sprinted out of the room heading over to the mainfield. "I think I should head over as well." As Mayu was about to head out, she bumped into Yukirin and Milky who was making her way in.

"Oh hey there. I'll be coming back later okay?" Mayu said as she gave Yukirin a quick peck on the lips, causing her to blush. Mayu dashed out following Haruna as well. "W-What was that about?" Yukirin asked diet an eyebrow raised.

"Ehhhhhhhhhhh?! Is that Sayanee and Yuko-san?" Milky stated as Yukirin averted her eyes over to the big screen. "Maji?"

"What are they doing?" Takamina asked anxiously as they all watched Yuko who was ready to smash about 50 boulders. "Maji?!" Acchan for the first time stated with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Eh? Kojima-san. Why are you here?" Jurina asked surprised to see the doctor here. "What in the world are they doing?" Haruna stated as she rubbed her temples. "Mayu is here to, chiyuu!" Tomo~mi pointed over to Mayu.

"We heard a ruckus going on." Mayu stated as she looked into the main field and her eyes widen. "What the-" "No foul words Mayu." Takamina stopped Mayu from continuing. "I was about to say, what the fish!" Mayu sticked her tongue at Takamina who rolled her eyeballs.

"She's going to hit 50 boulders." Tomochin stated nonchalantly as all of them jaw dropped.

"Ready Yuko?" Sayanee asked as she nodded her head. "Go all out." She whispered before Yuko started taking her stance.

That's it for now! And cliffhanger~
Anyway, thank you to all my loyal readers and of course the silent readers Sorry for making you wait! :kneelbow: :kneelbow:
I'll most probably be updating LWTC on Friday!
Off I go~ :on gay:

Stories~

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←

Offline jhom_09

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Humans And Robots - Chapter 14 (Kojiyuu + Others) 22/9/2015
« Reply #97 on: September 22, 2015, 07:33:36 AM »
Ohhh  :dunno: why you didnt finish the battle? i wait for the 100% yuko  :angry1:

hehe im not angry joeyee-san your my favorite writer  :luvluv2:

please were the next chapter? hmm i will wait then  :glasses:

thank you, see you soon  :on asmo:

about my fic, i dont know when i can write again...  :kneelbow:

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #98 on: September 22, 2015, 08:43:33 AM »
What the fish..!!! :shocked:
Yuko is superly strongly superb. Is she a monster or something?!

And that kiss.. Sweetness between torture,huh, jurina?? :grin: why only once?! More! Euh, i sound like a hentai.

The cliffhanger.. :grr: i dunno what to say, u r the author after all..
And as a nice reader, i say..
Thnk u for the update, joeyee-san.. :kneelbow:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline rindg

• Member+
« Reply #99 on: September 24, 2015, 02:38:24 AM »
ARGH CLIFFHANGER!

I need to see the next part xD

I can't get enough of Yuko hehe

I wonder if she will be able to break all 50 boulders? I wonder, I wonder...

Thanks for the update1  :twothumbs :twothumbs
No one but Yuko,
Can touch Haruna's body.

The Only Road To Take
You and I

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: DJ Hasebe - Get Out! (feat. Bonnie Pink & Verbal)