JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - It`s all too much

Author Topic: (Group) Ebisu Muscats  (Read 1828296 times)

Offline L4verra

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: (Group) Ebisu Muscats
« Reply #900 on: September 15, 2012, 01:13:32 AM »
and now...
Ena and cheeseburgers...guess which one if good for you?

Heh...someone should take Ena to an In 'N Out or White Castle RIGHT AWAY.

Aaaaaaand about that article initial posted, it's another reason why Saemi probably shouldn't join the AV industry if AV actresses are in low demand. I mean, 6000+ women join the industry annually? That's nuts. What's also nuts is the fact that they don't get paid much. Even if it is per video, 30,000 yen (the equivalent to about $300 USD) isn't enough to get around. And that's probably how much Saemi might make per video if she joins the industry.

I just really do not want to see Saemi in the adult video industry, plain and simple. There are only a few gravure idols on the Muscats anyway. Aika, Ayako, Nanako, Ena, Manami, Airi, Haruka, Mui, Yuika, Rika, Rion and Saemi are the only ones left. Yeah I should have put Yui here but oh wait she joined the AV industry about a month ago  :angry:

Can you see this girl in the AV industry because I can't.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 01:24:56 AM by L4verra »
miyawaki sakura + smash bros + st. louis cardinals

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #901 on: September 15, 2012, 01:36:52 AM »
What's also nuts is the fact that they don't get paid much. Even if it is per video, 30,000 yen (the equivalent to about $300 USD) isn't enough to get around.

In that example though, that was for amateur work, paid out on a per video basis. It's something the big studios tied to Muscats just don't do. With her connections and already with a fanbase from her Muscats work, you would imagine Saemi would make it straight into the big studios straight away, much like Yui did. Also you can be damn sure that the likes of Acky or Yuma, who consistently top the popularity and sales rankings on DMM, do not get paid that pittance per month. I wouldn't be surprised if their contract value goes up into the millions, and that's also not taking into account their work with Muscats, modelling shoots and appearances in TV dramas or those small movie roles. Trust me, I'm sure they live quite comfortably. 30,000 yen is awful btw, that's like exploitation more than anything. :o

Back on a lighter note, another funny moment in Shou and Ai's radio show:

...Then out of no where Shou-chan asked Suzu-chan to sing the song "inu no omawari-san" (inu is dog and omawari is a police officer, not the detective that investigate like murder cases, but the local police officers. The song is based on a children's story where a dog police officer helps a lost cat find its way home). Part of the song included the lyrics "nyan nyan nyannyan" which Shou-chan wanted to hear Suzu-chan sing.

Offline L4verra

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #902 on: September 15, 2012, 01:51:15 AM »
With her connections and already with a fanbase from her Muscats work, you would imagine Saemi would make it straight into the big studios straight away, much like Yui did.

I guess you're right about that; she has a little under followers so she has a bit of exposure around. But still, even if she makes 200,000 yen a video I still would feel a bit iffy about it. And I think she'd feel the same way.

I wonder how much girls like Westbrook and NidoRina make per video...  :?

And on that lighter note, what would you ask Shou and Ai on their radio show if you had a chance? Of course I would ask an Ebisu Muscats related question, such as what it's like to work with so many women in a group. Like, do they ever have conflicts, fights and stuff? No group is ever perfect to be honest, and maybe there might be behind-the-scenes problems no one says anything about...

I'd also ask Shou and Ai about what they think about Saemi, being that I am a big fan of hers, and I'd ask how awesome she is as a Muscat and stuff like that.
Because Saemi is cool beans.

Offline TeriyakiBoi

• Member+
  • Fantasy Football Champion (3 in 5 years)
« Reply #903 on: September 15, 2012, 02:54:09 AM »
If I had a question to ask for that radio show, I'd ask Shou what it was like to do some cosplay on the side for a while.  I mean, she blended quite well with the other young cosplayers in some of the group photos she had taken.

As for Yui going into the AV business, I guess I'm not too surprised.  She already has a mononym (or whatever the term is for single-word names) and she kinda had that feel about her.  To be honest, I really thought she was an AV star when she first joined the group.
"Chicks dig the long ball" - Greg Maddux

Offline L4verra

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #904 on: September 16, 2012, 02:40:14 AM »
Hmm...I got an interesting question to ask. While the gravure girls are a bit of a dying breed on the Muscats, who would make a good AV idol if they decided to go that path? And let's not say Saemi for obvious reasons.

Offline TeriyakiBoi

• Member+
« Reply #905 on: September 16, 2012, 06:50:57 AM »
I'm tempted to say one of the older members could probably take that path but the keyword there would be "older" and they probably are contempt doing what they've been doing for a long time.  I could say that maybe Mui Kuriyama could be a possibility since she her thing is being tied up in rope.  She basically is dabbling in one of the AV genres.  Probably another possibility could be Yuika since she kinda reminds me of Yuria.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #906 on: September 16, 2012, 01:25:51 PM »
Mui does give off that vibe, what with the bondage rope and all. Ayako kinda gives me that vibe that she would as well. Can't explain it though. I'm like L4verra in that I wouldn't want to see Nanako switch to AV. Perfect body on top of being cute as hell means that producers would fall over themselves trying to sign her up, but I guess I just like her as she is right now. Again, I can't explain it.

In answer to an earlier question, I would phone into Shou and Ai's radio show and ask them that if any of the gravure members have come to them asking them if they should go to AV. I doubt I'd get any specific names :lol:

Offline initial

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • T.I.N.T. state of mind
« Reply #907 on: September 16, 2012, 01:32:04 PM »
from gravure over to AV, my closest guess would be Minami Yamaguchi.  I bet her artistic skills would make it easier for her to sell the scenes. 

a close second, very close would be Nanako.  of course I wouldn't want my Ogura in that genre of entertainment.  Ugh, just the thought...NO!

Offline initial

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • T.I.N.T. state of mind
« Reply #908 on: September 16, 2012, 01:42:36 PM »
the thumbnail says it all...  :twothumbs

:drool:

0:21  WOW 
0:31 WOW!
0:50  :fap  I'm done.  This is just...Nanako, wow! 

oh yeah, it's a looped video.  who's really gonna complain?

« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 01:56:30 PM by initial »

Offline initial

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • T.I.N.T. state of mind
« Reply #909 on: September 16, 2012, 01:49:44 PM »
Nanako, Yamanaka and Sayoko.

...and some more Sayako...

Dailymotion - Watch, publish, share videos

I want to be Nanako's personal trainer...
Dailymotion - Watch, publish, share videos

oh and as for my Shou question:  What was your first impression of the other 'Cats?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 02:09:10 PM by initial »

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #910 on: September 16, 2012, 02:08:59 PM »
the thumbnail says it all...  :twothumbs

What a cutie :wub:

Offline initial

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • T.I.N.T. state of mind
« Reply #911 on: September 16, 2012, 02:34:22 PM »
I take it back, AV, stay away from Nanako. :angry: 
She's absolutely gorgeous. 

Offline TeriyakiBoi

• Member+
« Reply #912 on: September 16, 2012, 04:49:21 PM »
Those are some interesting choices for gravure -> AV.  I don't doubt that Nanako has the overall look with her body and how good she looks with glasses (good for roleplay).  Manami would probably have to channel her inner Aya Sugimoto for that to happen.  Haruka would more likely eat a 5-course meal by herself than eat a ... well you know.

But you can't deny that the goddess named Sayoko Ohashi would probably end up doing AV eventually.  Aside from her teasing photos and videos as well as some "softcore" videos she did for GIGA, I can imagine some nice hot action.  She had left her agency shortly after Oyafuko Baby so I wouldn't be surprised if maybe she signs with one of the major AV studios.

Offline L4verra

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #913 on: September 16, 2012, 07:48:53 PM »
Another thing you have to realize is that most of the gravure girls are over 25 years old...which is a big problem if they might consider moving to AV. THe only ones off the top of my head who aren't are Mui, Rion and Saemi.

Saemi? You already know my answer.
Rion? LOL i guess...she's 4'11" so I guess  :lol:

Mui?

You decide.

Offline TeriyakiBoi

• Member+
« Reply #914 on: September 16, 2012, 11:57:17 PM »
I think Zako's energetic personality would be best suited for gravure work and variety shows like this.  I think she's too peppy for the AV world.  It'd probably be more of a turn-off if she's saying random things that would make herself and/or other people laugh.  But Mui on the other hand, she'd be perfect for those S&M type AVs.  Sure she's a little more curvy than the other AV idols out there, but she could handle a bullwhip or something and lead into some further activities.

Yeah, I have to agree that for most of the gravure idols (either part of the Muscats or maybe even in general) that are closing on age 30, it'd be hard to make a career change like that.  It's like once you choose an industry to go through, you're there until you reach the age to retire and settle down.

Offline L4verra

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #915 on: September 17, 2012, 02:44:34 AM »
It's like once you choose an industry to go through, you're there until you reach the age to retire and settle down.

True TeriyakiBoi, true, but there are times where that isn't how it works. If you go through gravure, you could go towards AV if you are young enough (see Aino Kishi as an example). But it doesn't seem to work the other way around....  :doh:

But since we all agree that Mui looks the best to make that transition to AV...

« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 08:26:51 AM by L4verra »

Offline initial

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • T.I.N.T. state of mind
« Reply #916 on: September 17, 2012, 07:22:29 PM »
I get annoyed when they focus only on Ogura's weight, her lack of dancing skills then when I wanna defend her she goes and puts this on her blog...wow, thanks.  still my fave gravure-Cat.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 07:30:11 PM by initial »

Offline initial

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • T.I.N.T. state of mind
« Reply #917 on: September 17, 2012, 07:30:41 PM »
 :wub:

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Offline TeriyakiBoi

• Member+
« Reply #918 on: September 17, 2012, 08:40:08 PM »
Guess who this cute pet belongs to:

Offline initial

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • T.I.N.T. state of mind
« Reply #919 on: September 17, 2012, 10:43:40 PM »
just stuff I ran into...wonder if our homeboy L4verra has seen these...

always great to see Mihiro again...

a little shopping...

wow, Rina...

always enjoy seeing big sister Kasumi...
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 11:06:29 PM by initial »

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - It`s all too much