JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Heartsdales - Angel Eyes

Author Topic: Simple life (WMatsui) - COMPLETED  (Read 15157 times)

Offline Yu_oshi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Simple life (WMatsui) - COMPLETED
« on: April 03, 2013, 08:53:07 PM »
Prologue

"Tadaima"

"Okaeri"

Matsui Jurina slowly took off her shoes, then walked to the couch and fell down in free-style. She just simply tired. School's getting the best out of her and she doesn't know how much she can take. Still, this is her last year in high school and just a few more months, she gonna go to college soon, only if she study hard enough. Really, getting in college is the only way she knows that leads to successful future. And right now she not just lives only for her anymore.

"You must be really tired, ne ?"

A soothing voice mades her lifted up her head.

"I still remember when I was about to graduate from high-school and getting into the University... Thanks God, I made through it all"

Matsui Rena speaks in soft voice with her expression liked she's having a flash back.

"Yes, but right now your girlfriend may die from all the pressure if she doesn't get to have a kiss from her beautiful princess"

Jurina said with such an over dramatic voice and completely sitting straight on the couch with her arms opened wide that mades Rena laughed. But still went into Jurina's waiting arms and sat on her lap. Just like that, the younger one hugged her tightly and snuggled in her neck.

"I miss you so much"

"But we see each other everyday, we live together now"

Rena smiled and let her hand stroked her lover's hair gently.

"The word 'together' sounds so good"

The taller one murmured and started to drop light kiss in her girlfriend's neck. Till the point that her hand started to wander around that the other had to stop her.

"You should take a bath, dinner almost ready "

Rena warned her puppy,

"And to me, you seem to have lots of energy, save it for school's works"

Jurina pouted cutely,

"How can I held back with you being that beautiful and sexy in front of me?"

Tried to hold on to Rena one more time but..

"Take off your glasses and you can see nothing. Now, hurry up and take a bath, you yourself won't like being hungry "

Rena said firmly and stood up completely, with a gaze at Jurina and to their room, then she turned to the kitchen, left a bothered Jurina behind.

Let out a sigh, the young girl dragged herself into their room, prepared for a bath.

... a few moment later ...

She walked out of the bathroom feeling refreshed. Just then she heard her phone rang and noticed that she had a mail

'Hi, Jurina

Have dinner yet?

I wonder if we could study together this Saturday at my place? You did promise me once, right?

So, have a nice day, I'll be waiting

Annin ~ ♡'

Jurina raised an eyebrow at the last symbol but then decided to not care about that and quickly replied with a 'Yes'. Just friendly study, sure Rena wouldn't minded something like that.

"Jurina, dinner's ready"

"Hai, I'm coming"

"So, how's your work?"

Jurina asked out of blue, made Rena looked at her..

"Still as normal and boring as ever, why asked so suddenly? "

"Nothing, I'm getting to college soon and just wondering what adult's work will be like"

"Don't worry, you're much smarter than me to get start with and beside, still 6 more years until you at my ages, so just enjoy youth and don't forget to study hard"

Rena assured her with a smile and resumed her dinner.
With that, Jurina's lip turned into a satisfied smirk and continued as well.

Right now, their life is simple but happy more than ever for the both of them 'cause they got to be with eachother. So many sacrifices had been made so they asked no more than just such a simple life like any happy couples around the world. But then again, it's life right? What is simple?

…………………

I did this with my phone so if there's a mistake, I'm sorry :bow down: then again English is not my native language so .... :bow down again: I just need more WMatsui around here TT__TT
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 09:31:04 PM by sophcaro »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Simple life - (WMatsui)
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013, 09:07:16 PM »
Interesting with this start

Although the title is not what it seems  :lol: :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline ryeangryu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (/。\)
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2013, 09:58:34 PM »
waaah, i like it :D

Jurina and Rena are living together  :heart:

please continue!

d^.^b

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2013, 07:44:58 AM »
Hi!

Nice Prologue!

Please Update Soon!

hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline Yu_oshi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Simple life - (WMatsui) (Chap 1 - 05/04/13)
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2013, 08:53:10 PM »
Thanks for reading, I know it's kinda boring but still thank you all :bow down: here the next one - I did it on my phone so ...

Chapter 1

"Jurina , it's almost time to school, you gonna be late"

"I'm getting ready, ma"

Started a morning like every other morning that usually happened in most family. Jurina would got up, eats breakfast, goes to school, jokes with friends, school out, go home, dinner, do homework... sometimes goes out with friends. Nothing special, just like any normal highschool girl. Until that very one day.

"Tadaima"

"Ah, Jurina-chan , you get back early, we have guest.."

"Hai, nice to meet you, Matsui-san, I'm Matsui Rena, your new neighbor…"

………………

"Ne, Rena, do you remember how did we fall in love?"

The question came out from the girl under the blanket that caught her attention. Diverted her gaze from the book in front of her to the blank space, she's having a flashback herself.

"Pretty sure it's was love at first sight though"

Rena answered calmly and back to her book.

"Just like destiny has always stay by our side, right"

Closed her book and turned out the light

"Let's sleep"

"Yey, rabu rabu time.."

"Jurina, take your hand back! We all have work tomorrow! "

……

It's has been 6 months since the day they got to live together. Enough time to find a school for Jurina to finish her education and makes new friends. When Jurina walked on the usual road to school, she heard someone calling her name,

"Jurina, wait for me,.."

Turned back her head, she saw Annin's trying her best to catch up with her even Jurina herself is indeed walking.

"Annin, I didnt know that you're in my neighborhood? Never saw you going to school this way before"

Jurina raised a question eyebrow, this was unexpected.

"Ah, that because I'm not into walking to school that much. But if Jurina accompanied me, I might have a reason to walk everyday"

Annin answered with a shy smile, and if noticed, hope in here eyes. Don't know if Jurina saw that or even if she did, looked like she didn't care about it. She just answered playfully,

"Let me have the honor of accompanied you then"

Iriyama Anna, one of Jurina friends in the school, and has taken interested in her the moment she transfer in it. No surprise, cause Jurina is a quiet beauty herself, in a unique way. She got that ikemen looks that attracted girl but still has her girly charm. Anna just one of those people who adored Jurina and likes her enough to approach her and get to know Jurina more. But the more she know about the taller girl, the more she fall for her.
If only Jurina knew that she followed her to find out where she live and waited for her outside this morning.. Annin had became a stalker.

……

"Hey, Rena, you got here early today"

"Yeah,.. but you too Airin"

Rena greeted her co-worker when tried to get herself a can of coffee from the vending machine.

"You look troublesome, something bothers you lately? You know you can tell me anything, right?"

Furukawa Airi was her friend since the day she got into this company, her job is simple, edit all the typing mistake and beta-reader for books that about to publish, when Airin works as an artist for the Manga subject.
Airin is someone that got along with her very well because they have a lot of commons and interests. For a moment back then, she thought that she may take their relationship to the next level but then she met Jurina and everything just ... different.
Speak of Jurina, .. the thing that troubled Rena the most is how to gain money for her study. Her salary right now is pretty good for just 1 but a little tight for 2, and now Jurina will soon got into college.

She sighed,

"Nothing much, I tell you when I need help so don't worry about it, 'kay?"

Didn't want to push it, Airin decided to just let it go. The moment that Rena pushed aside all her advices to fight for love with that high-school girl, she knew that she had lost the one she loved. But she still hoped that someday, Rena might come back to her. So for now, all she can do is wait, wait for a chance to win Rena back.

"If you said that then I have nothing more to say. Come on! Let's get to work"

……

"Jurina, it's lunch time already, wake up"

The sound of her name being called woke Jurina up from her land of dream.

"What did you do last night that made you forgot to sleep anyway? You're lucky the teacher didn't notice that you're sleeping in her class"

Squinted her eyes at the sudden light, she smirked slightly at the thought 'what I did last night, hum?'. Sit up straight and raised her arm up like cats would do when they woke up. She smile at Annin,

"I forgot my lunch at home"

"It's okay, I'll share you mine"

Annin felt so happy when she saw Jurina nodded in agreement. Even the handsome girl tended to forget to bring her lunch a lot so she shared it with her many times but she still felt her heart skipped a beat. The thought of sharing lunch with Jurina on the rooftop like something a love couples would do made her blushed.

"Nee, Jurina, because you usually forgot your lunch, how about I made lunch for both of us and in return, you help me with my study?"

Annin suddenly proposed with a sheepishly voice in middle of the meal.
That's made Jurina surprised - that idea was really good for her, a free delicious meal every day and chance to revive her knowledge.

"But is that kinda too much? I'd rather bothered you that much"

"No no no! I don't mind it at all, really! .. I mean, I'd love to make lunch and sharing it with you here everyday than just being alone.."

Annin answered shyly and casting her look downward to hide from embarrassment. Then she felt Jurina pulled her into a hug,

"Thank you then, Annin is nice, I really appreciate it"

The shorter girl's heart beat like it wanted to burst out when stay in Jurina's arm, she felt like crying cause of happiness anytime now.
Until Jurina released her hold, Annin got back from heaven, take a piece of takoyaki, she hold it in front of Jurina's mouth

"Jurina, say Aa~~"

"Aa~~"
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 08:20:05 PM by Yu_oshi »

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2013, 09:03:45 PM »
I expect more with this story j/k :lol:

Setting up the story for dramatics :thumbsup
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2013, 12:11:53 AM »
I like the story it's really good and I have this weird feeling that there's gonna be some drama~  :w00t:

Please continue!

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2013, 01:11:48 AM »
is Jurina stupid or what?
it is obvinous that Anna is trying to seduce her

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline Juribait

• Insane Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just a little ghost who write fanfics on free time
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2013, 06:27:41 PM »
It's have been a time since I found a new Wmatsui fanfic in this forum that called my attention, I'm really enjoying your fanfic, and I can feel a lot of angst on the next chapters hahaha  :lol:
Serious, continue this fanfic, she is pretty good.  :on GJ:

Offline Yu_oshi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2013, 09:56:48 PM »
Really thank for all your kind comments :bow down:

Somehow I just can write that fic on my phone so please forgive all my mistake 8->

Chapter 2

"Hey, Rena, your shift end yet? Wanna go out and have a drink?"

Airing called Rena that pulled her back to reality when she concentrated in a new books. Her job may simple and boring but it demanded full concentration. With that wake-up call, Rena noticed that her shift had ended already.

"Oh my God, I just forget the time! I'm sorry Airin but I have to go and cook for Jurina. I make it up for you next time, 'kay? "

Sorted out everything on her desk in a quick motion and prepared her stuff to get home, Rena looked like she was late for some important meeting. That's somehow bother Airin.

"When is next times? We haven't hang out for like half of the years! I know she your lover but that doesn't make you her mother. That girl is a grown up already. "

The words from Airin that caught Rena a thought, then she just let out a sigh,

"I know that, but taking care of her is like my basic instinct, I can't help it. Tell you something, this weekend come to my place and have dinner with us. I haven't have the right chance to introduce her to you anyway."

Rena invited Airin with a charming smile that made sure she can't say no.
The thought of meeting her rival make the shorter girl frowned but how can she resists the power of Rena smile? So reluctantly, she nodded her head. The taller one cried out happily, gave her a quick hug then just dashed out.

…………

"Wanna go home together? Yours is in the same way with me right?"

Having heard Jurina offered clearly made Annin day better more than ever. Her mouth twitched into a smile anxiously, her head nodding like there's no tomorrow. Immediately she took her bag and followed Jurina.
They walked along together, Annin would told Jurina some jokes and in return Jurina sometimes replied with her infamous pun. The pun is funny or not doesn't seem to mind the little girl, only thing that mean is that Jurina is the one who said it.
Suddenly, their hands touched. This made her heart beat harder, she casted her eyes to the ground tried to hide her blush. That moment she looked at Jurina hand, decided to have a little more courage, slowly, she stretched out her hand... almost there....

"Watch out"

Jurina pulled her in a tight hug too sudden made her lost balance and fell completely into Jurina's arm.

"You okay? Are you sick or something cause you almost got hit by a car and right now you look like someone just take your soul"

The tall girl asked Annin in worried, who just stared at her 'my soul? No, you just steal away my heart's.

Got back from her daydream, Annin just smiled acutely unable to say a word.
Then Jurina took her hand,

"There's must be something wrong, just stick by my side then, I'll take you home"

'Thank God this is a dream come true' - Annin prayed to God silently and hold back a tear of happiness. She just hold tight to Jurina's hand.

"Woa, your house is huge"

Our Puppy let out a whistle,

"Do you wanna get in and have a drink? Thank for bring me home"

Annin offered with a shy smile.

"No, I have to go home now, almost dinner time now! And my house is not that far from here anyway"

Jurina shrugged her shoulder. Something unexpected happened, Annin kissed her on the cheek and murmured a soft thank you then ran into her house before Jurina's turn to act.

'So that why she always acting weird around me'

Jurina just shook her head out of pity then turned to her way back home....

"What's happened just then?"

"Rena"

……

"Are you still angry with me?"

"What make you think that"

"Uhm...till now you had spent about 30 minutes on the kitchen just to smashing that meat..."

Jurina answered calmly and somehow felt bad for the innocent piece of beef..
Slowly she got close to Rena and hugged her from behind, buried her face in Rena's smooth hair.

"I'm sorry, she's sick and I just take her home since we on the same way, beside, she just a friend, a classmate and I see her no more than that. I love you, please forgive me."

The puppy pouted and the hug got tighter at the "I love you" part made Rena heart melt a little.. sure she still pissed off by it of courses. But she an adult and she have more faith in Jurina than that.
Beside, a guilty Jurina is a good to told Jurina so she might took this chance to talk about Airin.
Jurina knew about her and Airin before and that made Jurina angry easily so now maybe a good opportunity.

"Okay, I forgive you but one condition.."

"Hum? ..."

"Please behave when Airin come over for dinner this weekend"

Hearing that name made Jurina's face darker, released her hold from her lover's waist. She frowned hard.

"Why should I?"

Felt her girl uncomfortable, Rena turned back and pulled Jurina's arms around her again, then wrapped her arms on Jurina neck.

"Because she has been my bestfriend for a long time. Don't think about the past again, I'm with you now! Beside, I have never dated her anyway"

That helped soothing Jurina a bit..
Rena then continued with a sweet voice..

"I'll reward you a sleepless night too~"

With this Jurina raised an eyebrow

"I can have you anyday I want already ... but still, I take it. You got my promise"

Steal a quick kiss from Rena then she returned to the living room, pull out her phone, she composed a quick message

'Annin, about study together this weekend
Let do it at my place..'

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2013, 01:46:07 AM »
oh Jurina is playing dirty here~

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2013, 02:22:05 AM »
It can't get any more worst than this :lol: :lol:

I guess the clash shall start :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline smarty0821

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^SayaMilky
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2013, 02:25:05 AM »
now this is good! jurina sure knows how to play!! PLS UPDATE!!

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2013, 08:13:27 AM »
LIFE IS NOT SIMPLE
BUT YAY WMATSUI FOREVER!!

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2013, 11:07:14 AM »
Hi!

Please continue! :D

I love this!

I love WMatsui pairing!

The story also realistic :D

Thanks
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2013, 11:54:42 AM »
Smell of troubles here! hmm..maybe one solution will be to pair Anin and Airin together? hahaha...
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2013, 12:03:49 PM »
thing are going to be complicated now :(

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline Juribait

• Insane Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just a little ghost who write fanfics on free time
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2013, 12:17:56 AM »
Interesting, hm...
I think that Jurina is planing something to make Annin give up on her feelings.
I feel that the next chapter will be funny, I don't know why, I just have this feeling  :lol:
Thanks for the update and please continue  :twothumbs

Offline Dreamstalker

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2013, 09:18:07 AM »
Yay! found another Wmatsui fic...
Who knows how long I've been lost in the dark?

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2013, 09:45:40 AM »
Yeah! o love this kind of drama but please in the end is wmatsui :B

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Heartsdales - Angel Eyes