JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bugy Craxone - Oto mo Hikari mo Nai Basho de Ugoku Koto wo Yameta Shin

Author Topic: The Tsugunaga Momoko Thread (嗣永桃子)  (Read 500111 times)

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Tsugunaga Momoko Thread (嗣永桃子)
« Reply #1520 on: September 19, 2011, 03:13:44 AM »
I thought it was hilarious too. I thought that Momoko read the situation pretty well, and provided necessary comic relief when everyone was being insanely competitive. She was just awesome, she made me laugh and cringe at the same time.

Momoko=MVP  :heart:

Quote from: Captain
Mechaike

Thank you to those who watched it

Tsugunaga Momoko!!!!

is the MVP

She didn’t get injured, so it’s okay

Pictures I took before the athletic meet

http://blog.mm-bbs.org/shimizu-saki/31763
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 03:52:37 AM by oaxiac »

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #1521 on: September 21, 2011, 11:21:53 PM »
Berryzeer with a fresh look at Momoko, including some footage from the  Mecha-ike special. Momochi, ki o tsukette, ne!

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1522 on: September 25, 2011, 01:15:13 AM »
From mewmew vol. 52:

(from the mewmew iu-kun posted)

Q1 The origin of your name?
A: It was planned that I'd be born on March 3rd's "Peach Festival", so <3 Momoko <3 was decided on.

Q2 Nicknames?
A: <3 Momochi <3

Q3 Habits?
A: It's not a habit, but my pinky finger antenna to receive everyone's love always sticks out. ♪

Q4 Hobbies / Special skills
A: For hobby, Otomechikku (Girly) Simulation < 3 Special skills are Koyu-biimu, Momo Attack, Pinky Drill and such < 3

Q5 Accomplishments / Club activities history?
A: Before having my audition, I played clarinet in the wind orchestra!!

Q6 Favorite foods?
A: Sea urchin, yellowtail, crab paste

Q7 Favorite colors?
A: Of course...... Peach <3

Q8 Favorite books?
A: Picture books < 3......But I furthermore like mystery novels < 3 Even though I'm an idol (>_<*)

Q9 Favorite words?
A: "Happy <3"

Q10 Favorite places?
A: Parks ♪ I often go to use the swings < 3

Q11 A song you often sang to yourself when you were little?
A: Pink Lady-san's "S・O・S". I'd sing it all the time while riding in the laundry basket < 3

Q12 What kind of girl were you when you were little?
A: A plan and simple girl.

Q13 Tell us a secret from your childhood!
A: Actually...... I was the most charming in kindergarten...

Q14 What you wanted to be when you were little?
A: A cute wife < 3

Q15 A part-time job you'd like to try once?
A: Maid cafe < 3

Q16 Your charm point?
A: My little finger that acts as an antenna for receiving everyone's love < 3 (for the 2nd time today)

Q17 Strong points?
A: Being cute <3

Q18 Weak points?
A: People getting sick of me.

Q19 If you were an animal?
A: A chick < 3 Cause of being cute and little, right??

Q20 If you were a Hello!Pro song?
A: ℃-ute's "Sekai Ichi HAPPY na Onnanoko". Momochi is the happiest idol in the world (≧u≦)/♪

Q21 What's the first thing you do in the morning?
A: Go back to sleep.

Q22 How much time does it take from when you get up in the morning to when you leave your house?
A: 15 minutes if I work hard!!

Q23 A routine you have every day?
A: Look in a mirror and say, "All right, I'll be cute today too! <3"

Q24 Something you always do before sleeping at night?
A: Set my alarm clock to the MAX volume ☆

Q25 What's your ideal dinner menu?
A: I want to have cake every day for dessert < 3

Q26 Do you sleep without tossing and turning?
Though I'm an idol, I'm bad with this. When I wake up my feet are on my pillow.

Q27 Do you wake up well?
A: I'm bad with this too, even though I'm an idol. I'm happy when I fall asleep again < 3

Q28 How do you spend your days off?
A: A cycle of eating and sleeping <3 (lol).

Q29 What do you normally carry around with you?
A: A mirror and determination ☆☆

Q30 What do you collect?
A: Strawberry goods < 3 I'm fond of my large strawberry cushion ♪

Q31 You've been cast as the male lead in a youth love comedy movie.
Choose which Hello!Pro member you'd want as the female lead!
A: Mm---......... as expected, there's no one else but Tsugunaga Momoko! ♪

Q32 You've been cast as the heroine of a youth love comedy movie.
Choose which Hello!Pro member you'd want as the male lead!
A: Natsuyaki Miyabi <3 I want her to buy me crepes while saying "Momochi is so cute~ <3" < 3

Q33 You're challenging a comedy act. Choose which Hello!Pro member would be your partner!
A: Niigaki Risa-san <3 I want her to act as a tsukkomi with love < 3 "GakiMomo" is a great name!!

Q34 You're challenging a "relay race" as a project for a sports program. Choose which Hello!Pro members you'd want on your team!
A: Michishige-san. Momochi, Airi, Yuukarin...... I for some reason want to challenge itw ith people who have an image of being bad athletes. Of those, I guess Momochi would be the fastest~!?

Q35 You're challenging being a reporter on a travel program. But where you're going is a Hello!Pro member's house.
Whose house would you want to go to and report on what it's really like there?
A: Mano-chan's house ♪ And I wouldn't leave!! (lol)

Q36 You're challenging being a model. Your stylist and hair and makeup is done by a Hello!Pro member.
Who would you ask?
A: For stylist, Michishige-san!! It seems she'd prepare cute frilly outfits for me < 3
For hair and makeup, Maasa!! She already sets it for me at lives < 3 I'm grateful!!

Q37 You're challenging a shuffle unit. Choose the song and which members would be in it!
A: Momochi, Kumai-cho, Michishige-san, and Maimi doing "Ooki na Ai de Motenashide" (℃-ute).
I want the gathering of people who are the tallest to welcome everyone with the biggest love (ooki na ai de motenashite) < 3

Q38 You're producing a Buono! live. Choose an opening song from Hello!Pro songs!
A: "Rock no Kamisama" (Buono!)

Q39 You're producing a Buono! live. Choose solo songs for the members from Hello!Pro songs!
A: Tsugunaga Momoko → "My Love" (Buono!)
Natsuyaki Miyabi → "Urahara" (Buono!)
Suzuki Airi → "Kirakira" (Buono!)

Q40 You're producing a Buono! live. Choose the last number from Hello!Pro songs!
A: "Honto no Jibun" (Buono!)

Q41 What's appealing about Buono?
A: That Momochi is the leader <3 (lol)

Q42 Something you've done lately that was fun?
A: Touching a sea lion < 3

Q43 A time recently when you really laughed?
A: While doing what I often do when I'm bored - "Raburabu Shiritori" - I laughed a lot < 3

Q44 Something lately that made you cry?
A: Tears came out when I yawned. (>_<")

Q45 Something you've gotten really lost in recently?
A: I eat shaved ice every day! ♪  but it's sad the ice doesn't get made quickly enough...

Q46 Something you want to challenge soon?
A: I want to try driving a car < 3

Q47 What will you be doing in 10 years?
A: I'll probably be saying all the time to my classmates, "I'm still in my 20s"...... (lol).

Q48 What will you be doing in 30 years?
A: Mm~, probably dying my hair to keep it black? (lol)

Q49 If you could portray the type of guy you like as an animal?
A: A horse <3 I'd want a white horse to come carry me away < 3

Q50 A final message!
A: I want to continue being madly in love with everyone! <3 <3
Though I'm this kind of leader, please continue to support me! ♪

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #1523 on: September 25, 2011, 02:37:47 AM »
Very nice Q&A with Momochi above. Like Sayu, she has been assigned a role to play. And like Sayu, sometimes it is a little overdone, but Momo is helping promote not just herself, but her team. She makes an interesting guest for comedians, as she supplies them with endless gag and joke potential. She pointed out her strong and weak points:

Q17 Strong points?

Q18 Weak points?

and here is a clip which demonstrates those points:

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #1524 on: September 25, 2011, 08:35:23 PM »
Momochi sounds fun~ being lazy when possible but working hard when necessary  :heart:
Q48 What will you be doing in 30 years?
A: Mm~, probably dying my hair to keep it black? (lol)
:lol: nice to hear that she also likes her black hair! I totally approve of her not dying it  :wub:

Q17 Strong points?

Q18 Weak points?
That should conclude to people being lovesick  :P

Q10 Favorite places?
A: Parks ♪ I often go to use the swings < 3
That's good~ they're also my favorite place to go to, kinda. I don't use swings but with her it would be fun to use them I'm sure  :)2
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1525 on: September 25, 2011, 08:48:23 PM »
...I know Japan has a weird sense of humour but I seriously feel like beating up those "comedy" guys who kick or drag Momoko around after she does her thing >_< GO PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE

Goddamnit
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #1526 on: September 25, 2011, 09:33:50 PM »
Yeah  :( first time I actually saw all the kicking and dragging scenes in motion in the video mupped posted there.
I'm glad it seems fun for everyone (=berryz; hopefully also herself) so there is nothing to worry about and I'm partly relieved that from the video it looks like the guy didn't push momochi into the white powder on purpose although it's still the guys dragging fault. But it makes him 1/3 less evil.

Although it wouldn't work well in such a competition show generally I think the no-talking mask is a better "punishment" if they are afraid she is talking too much. Not to mention that of course if they are ACTUALLY afraid they could tell her and she would probably not talk too much / be trying to get all attention but then it would be even more boring.

So eventually it's only good that the show got a lot people interested in Momochi (and Berryz). People report she got up in rankings, this one clip got > 500k views in a short time (and a mention on japanese yahoo) before it got removed by claim and for at least some hours ももち (momochi) was in the top 10 overall ranking for google.co.jp web searches (I have no evidence but I swear I saw it after someone mentioned it on 2ch).

Speaking of that reminds me again of the current stage play.
Momochi is the medic of the group/troop, she takes care of everyone who needs (medical) help.
It's that kind of character that I think is close to her real one. That's what I see when I think of Momochi's real character at least, that's why it usually bothers me when people think she "deserves" being mocked - she might be annoying on shows if you're not a fan of her but she's still a friendly nice girl I'm sure~~
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #1527 on: September 26, 2011, 03:34:10 PM »
A nice article related to the tv show and the "aftermath":
http://r25.yahoo.co.jp/fushigi/jikenbo_detail/?id=20110926-00021546-r25
It's about Momochi getting more popular and acknowleding her PROness :D

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #1528 on: October 01, 2011, 08:18:09 PM »
Momochi was at some show called "dream creator", it's both a webshow on nicovideo and airs on tv tokyo once a week.

I kinda missed the stream but as I said (and as I read) the show will be on TV Tokyo again on Thursday nightly night

Anyway, I think premium people can rewatch it already at http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv63931716
I also recorded the last few minutes just in case:
http://www.mediafire.com/?q995286w2ybqm6s

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #1529 on: October 05, 2011, 02:00:23 PM »
Momoko is becoming a valued guest....she really is a nice, beautiful, and intelligent young woman, and she deserves the success!

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1530 on: October 17, 2011, 05:09:49 PM »

Momoko as a guest in HEY! 3X. She has really gotten popular after the Mechaike appearance :thumbup

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #1531 on: October 18, 2011, 04:12:33 PM »
More Momochi madness, courtesy of YouTube poster capssaki, and I agree with oaxiac san, our petite star is really building up the Momomentum...

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1532 on: October 24, 2011, 01:55:53 AM »
...I know Japan has a weird sense of humour but I seriously feel like beating up those "comedy" guys who kick or drag Momoko around after she does her thing >_< GO PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE

Goddamnit

It's kinda like what they did with Mari back (lol ironically also Mechaike guys) cuz she everywhere eh!! Like 2011/10/21 中島卓偉Ustreamゲストに

http://www.megavideo.com/v/TLV40FBX2d26ef4d07ae69606b57788e566130642

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1533 on: November 12, 2011, 07:48:31 AM »
here she be on 2011/11/10 ごきげんよう 嗣永桃子(1280x720).mp4 At least she impressed the Green/Yellow Lion :lol:  XD what she doing with those fans?

http://www.megavideo.com/v/J5I17KW64c27c3ba1e089d81ff67cf1b613250152

so close momo XXD

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1534 on: November 13, 2011, 01:34:31 AM »
^ momo's back with Yui Ichikawa! oh man she puts up with lots of abuse. I'm really a new fan of this  :jphip: :sejinemo:

http://www.megavideo.com/v/4TXVO3QMf84eb21b0273dd8b38ccb429a81402272

momo with KARA on 2011/11/07 HEY!HEY!HEY! getting the Downtown treatment :lol:
http://www.megavideo.com/v/F13P4OC91f799d008beea667ac78084e2179bb482

:rofl:

Offline lonehunter88

« Reply #1535 on: November 14, 2011, 01:30:57 AM »
Hi guys I'm new here. I've kinda liked Momoko ever since the early Buono days, but only started really watching her recently and I love her guts
I think in the beginning she didn't get so much abuse on the shows, but now it's become a regular routine, and they've even started calling her "Ira-dol"
In a way, they love her because the audience loves the jokes and that's why she gets called to these shows so much nowadays.
And most of the physical things are mostly agreed upon, I think, by Momoko and her manager, to make it fun to watch.
Although I do wish she'd be more frank about herself especially in magazine interviews, I love her guts and professionalism when doing these shows.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1536 on: November 14, 2011, 09:09:13 AM »
Hi :welcome lonehunter88 to :hipheart: Great points you made, I guess she is staying in character with the magazines.

I gotta comfess, I really identified with Momo out of all the berryz because tama and shirenu would brainwash me in IRC and cuz she was a big fan of Rika, but seeing breakthrough with this comedy style, makes me real proud how she is standing out! It reminds me of the Anti-Charmy turn Rika had when she turned 18, the Gorokkies would tease her and Yossy and her would throw down during Hello! Morning.

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #1537 on: November 16, 2011, 12:38:04 AM »
Momoko has her fans within Hello Project as well:

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #1538 on: November 16, 2011, 12:56:03 AM »
Mizuki and Akari Takeuchi from S/mileage worship at the foot of their master, and Momoko larns to deal wif dem yungins

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #1539 on: November 23, 2011, 03:21:30 PM »
Momoko has the girls cracking up and then Saki finishes them off......

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bugy Craxone - Oto mo Hikari mo Nai Basho de Ugoku Koto wo Yameta Shin