JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hotei Tomoyasu - Thrill (Punky version)

Author Topic: MAI'S S.C.[01/17] Unrequired Love [Atsumina]  (Read 82784 times)

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
Re: MAI's Short Stories:[UPDATED! 8/11]Rainy Winter Season[Atsumina]
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2012, 04:53:32 AM »
This fits my emotion right now.. as my oshimen graduates..
But still im supporting her and shipping atsumina all the way!
Thank you for this fic!

Offline Mai-chan

• Member+
  • Don't give up! Everyone's a beginner
Re: MAI's Short Stories:[UPDATED! 8/11]Rainy Winter Season[Atsumina]
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2012, 05:55:37 PM »
This fits my emotion right now.. as my oshimen graduates..
But still im supporting her and shipping atsumina all the way!
Thank you for this fic!

Yeah...for some reason it kind of fits in her situation right now.also,I thank you too for reading this fiction.It has been awhile for me to see and
check if there are still many people that are reading my fiction.I will continue this story....someday but I'm still not sure when.again.thank you
for reading. :bows:
Creating stories is another way of showing my Persona

INSPIRATION <----I need that thing so much... (.__.)

STORY COLLECTION click here~!

Offline Mai-chan

• Member+
Re: MAI's Short Stories:[UPDATED! 9/22]Rainy Winter Season part 2[Atsumina]
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2012, 03:27:54 PM »

Yey~!! from all the busy things I did in school I still got the enough time to make a part 2 for this short story~ :sweat:

many readers demanded for a part 2 in this short fic. saying that its so short and so here's the Part 2 of "Rainy Winter Season!"
 also on the story I'm working on (Problems for 1 Month) has a possibility that it will be continued this week..IF!my brother installed
the drawing app that I need for the fiction.btw don't you think that fic. looks like a light novel?  :on lol:

and btw! some people also suggest for me to put another soundtrack!  :hee:

So here~!try listening to this while reading the fic. :kneelbow:

Enjoy~~

==========================================================

"Rainy Winter Season part 2" 

It has been 7 and a half months since I've met Atsuko.I remember our first encounter with each other, on that rainy winter season it all changed in a single glance.

After she celebrated Christmas with me and mom,My mom decided to just let Atsuko stay in our house after she hears her family lifestyle.

Our relationship as friends grew much more, we shared stories with each other,go to different places together and have some sad and fun times together.But of all those
times that we spend together,I didn't even said the thing that I really want to say to her on the first time we met and that is the word.... "I love you",I know it's a short word
that consists of 3 words with 3 syllables but...you need to have a lot of courage to say it to the person that you love the most in your life.

"MINAMI~!!"as I think on my deepest thoughts at the school rooftop,I heard a certain voice that was calling me from afar.It was one of my most favorite voice in the whole
world and in my life.As that person came close to me, I wiped my sweat on my neck and in my face and get anything to be done to get ready to go home and after that as
that person approaches me,I gave a big smile as that person comes closer and closer."Uwah~!It's so hot!!well what am I talking about?It's summer duh!so let's go home?
"that person was Atsuko,a very childish girl with a big heart but still childish and yet she's still so cute at the same time,as she said those words I nodded my head in a form
of saying "yes" and we headed straight on our home.

"uwah~!!finally our summer school is over~ now we can enjoy our vacation this July huh?"

"yep!my brain really blow up the heat earlier in Math class."

"haha~ so am I~!plus the tension of the heat was so high!I mean literally!"

we shared our conversation with each other with some fun laughters and also some giggles until we reach our home.

"Tadaima~"  we said together after entering the house.

"ah!Okaeri!" My mom replied,"Dinner's ready ok?I'll wait for you two to get changed."

As we went upstairs at our bedroom, we changed our clothes in to our daily clothes and after I'm done changing I look at Atsuko if she's also done changing her clothes but
she didn't even did any changing yet.

"Atsuko?what's wrong?is something bothering you?" I asked Atsuko while she's looking down on the floor looking like something's bothering her.Atsuko didn't replied to me
and didn't even gave a single glance to me.I suddenly clasped both of her hands and look to her eyes she didn't let go of my hands but she still didn't looked at me but on
the time our eyes met I saw her beautiful brown eyes making me blush a little but she looked away to me again,I didn't mind that I just said what my heart tells me to do.
"Tell me.What's bothering you?I can help you with that problem...Atsuko"I wait for her answer and so as she look to me she, inhaled some air looking like she's getting ready
to say something and then she suddenly said,

"Am I a bother to you...Minami?"

"What?there's no way that will happen.you're not bothering me Atsuko, and will never will be."

"...But what is this feeling inside me?I can't understand what it is but it hurts..."

Atsuko's tears suddenly roled on to her cheeks.I can't understand what's that weird feeling inside her but I want to let it go through her.I let go both of her hands and hugged
her tightly,she gripped my back letting our hug get even tighter.I could feel her tears wetting my left shoulder,I could hear her sniffing and letting her tears stop.I let go of our
hug but both of my hands are cupping her face wiping her tears off.

"uhm...I know this is a wrong time to say this but I still want to say it to you..."

"It's ok...you can do it...Minami"

The crying girl before suddenly smiled at me with some tears on her face and with a red nose.I inhaled deeply and then exhaled,after that I said the thing I want to say along time ago.

"Maeda Atsuko!.....ANATA WA!!!!....DAISUKI DESU!!!(Maeda Atsuko!.....I!!!!....LIKE YOU VERY MUCH!!!")

"Ahahahaha~!"Atsuko kept laughing and laughing making me looked embarrassed infront of her."Mou!Atsuko!stop laughing!I'm serious!"after I said that
she kept laughing like there's no tomorrow but then bit by bit her laughing tone turned into a crying little girl.I quietly looked at her with my worried face.

"Atsuko....."I looked at her crying face once again...I felt a weird atmosphere all of a sudden knowing something's really wrong and so I said,"I know something's up...you could tell me,It's ok."
Atsuko wiped her tears and suddenly put her right hand on her pocket reaching for something and after that she gave me the thing she reached and that is....A letter.

I read the letter silently and this is what the letter says...

Dear Mrs.Takahashi,

I have heard that you are the one who is keeping my daughter.I am not accusing you for that.Infact,I am thanking you so much for caring for my daughter.I let my people search the
whole part of Japan to search for her that is ofcourse secretly.On the day July 09,20** I am going to get my daughter back to me.Even though that you treat her as your own daughter I am
apologizing to you now because I am her father and it is my responsibility to take care of her and her future.Again, I thank you for your kindness and I am sorry that I didn't say this to you
personally,that is all.

Yours Truly,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Hiroyuki Maeda

After I finished reading the letter I became speechless and after a minute passes, I said, "No way...your father is Hiroyuki Maeda?THE Hiroyuki Maeda?!"Atsuko nodded gently,I can't believe it,
this person infront of me,Atsuko Maeda, is the daughter of Hiroyuki Maeda....The President of Japan!

"You know...after I read this thing, I said in my mind that "It's ok I can do it.."but then after you said that you love me....I don't want to let my dad...break us...apart..."Atsuko started crying again,
I hugged her tightly again but then a tear suddenly roled through my eyes,the tears on my eyes can't stop and so is Atsuko,now that I think about it...tomorrow is....July 09....

TBC??
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Again the next Chapter lies in your hands~

shall I continue it?it's your choice~

that's all! for now (^____^  )

--Mai

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2012, 06:37:30 PM »
my GOD!!
Mai-chan!
Dont ask!just do it!hehe
Waiting no ur nxt update!
And update soon!
Thank you!! :thumbsup

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2012, 08:56:20 PM »
wow acchan is an important person :D

Offline Trickster

• E. R.
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2012, 02:51:56 AM »
you should continue!
hey, it was just after a confession, don't separate them that quickly D:
but.. who would have thought that Acchan is the president's daughter? XD

thanks for the update :thumbsup

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2012, 04:28:19 AM »
hello.

Mai-san.

I like your work!  :twothumbs

So,...... :fap

Please Continue it...

I will wait for your next Update..

Thank You

_WMATSUI_
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline Mai-chan

• Member+
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2012, 12:08:24 PM »
Everyone thank you for your support and replies for this fiction :kneelbow:

The next update will be coming soon so please tune in~!  :byebye:

Offline Mai-chan

• Member+
Re:MAI's Short Stories:[UPDATED! 10/2]Rainy Winter Season part 3[Atsumina]
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2012, 12:36:18 PM »
YEAH~!!Finally updated~!Happiness is inside me~  :on gay:

Anyways this story became much longer than I expect!thanks to you guys~  :hee:

oh and I think this is the Climax for this story so be ready~!!!

here~ another BGM  this time there are 2 to choose from~ :)

and yes it is related to acchan~!!! yey~ but not in the story of course XD

Anyways enjoy~

========================================================================================

"Rainy Winter Season part 3"

[January 08,20**,Midnight]

After all of the turn of events,me and Atsuko decided to tell her situation to my mom when it's dinner time.

"EH?!!!You're Hiroyuki Maeda's daughter?!"after we discussed about Atsuko's issue my mom was in shock knowing that Atsuko's the Prime Minister's(President's) daughter."But why is the letter in your hands and not mine?"after my mom said her question I also wondered on why Atsuko have that letter and not my mom.Atsuko clarified the things that is needed to be answered.

The day Before the Summer class ended,Atsuko head straight home earlier than me & as she went to the house she saw a man putting something inside our mailbox,she said that it is not a mailman but a man that is casually attired and was really tall.She waited for that man to leave and as soon as the man leaves she quickly gets the mail.At first Atsuko planned on giving it to my mom but as soon as she saw the address of the sender she hid it from us.

"Eh...but why didn't you tell us?We should have gave you a farewell party or something!"Atsuko just smiled to what my mom said and me?I'm just sitting on the chair finished eating my food quietly.On that time my mom noticed that I suddenly kept quiet."Minami?is there something wrong?"I just answered my mom by moving my head horizontally.My mom didn't add anymore word but just left an awkward atmosphere to the three of us in the dinning room,But suddenly...

"Watashi...Minami ga suki!(I....I love Minami!)" My eyes opened widely after what Atsuko said.Saying that to my mom all of a sudden was a shock but when I look at my mom her expression was as blank as a plank."...Minami...Do you also love Atsuko?"My eyes opened much wider than before,I was wondering if my mom is serious or just playing around!on the other hand,Atsuko was looking at me with a  blank stare and because of that I nod my head in a form of saying "yes".My mom stand up from the chair she was sitting on,holding the dinner table with both of her hands and said,"Then It's ok with me."Atsuko suddenly hold my mom's hands repeatedly thanking my mom while I was watching Atsuko smile.

"Mom is this really ok with you?"

"Minami,If you're happy then I am too and also...Love is mysterious and we don't know who or when we will love in the future.It's fine with me,Ok?"

"Thank you mom,you're really the best."

I can see in Atsuko's eyes her happiness of what is happening to us right now but did she forget about what will happen to her for tomorrow? ans so finally mom said what I was expecting to be said and that is,"But...what are you two going to do now?Tomorrow Atsuko will leave this house,right?"Atsuko's smile faded away.I knew she forgot her situation because of the overwhelming happiness inside her.

After dinner finished we head straight to our bedroom together to sleep but Atsuko cannot sleep at all and because of that I can't fall asleep."Ne Atsuko...why did you run away from home?is there something wrong to your father's new wife?"Atsuko leaned on my shoulder and hold my right hand and said,"No...there is nothing wrong with her,in fact she is nice and kind-hearted....but seeing my dad promising to my mom that he wont marry someone makes my heart break..."

"Do...you hate your dad?"

"About his new wife...no...controlling my future...yes."

"Atsuko...Do you want to escape t his pain you're feeling?"

Atsuko nodded to me knowing that she wanted to get away from her dad so badly.I remove her hand that is holding my right hand and use it to hold her left shoulder while my left hand hold her left had tightly.I take a deep breath......and said. ..

"then....Lets elope..."

"U-un!"

July 09,20** the most awaited day will arrive soon and that is also the day me and Atsuko will  elope....our destination?My hometown....Okinawa.

TBC.
==============================================================

What do you think will happen to the couple as they head up to Okinawa?Shout out~! :on woohoo:

and please tune in for the next update thank you~  :kneelbow:
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 09:33:49 AM by Mai-chan »

Offline Mai-chan

• Member+
Re: MAI's Short Stories:[UPDATED! 10/2]Rainy Winter Season part 3[Atsumina]
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2012, 03:51:05 AM »
Escape!!! And be TOGETHER FOREVER!!!!!
Update SOON!!!

Haha  :lol: yeah I'll update soon~ :)

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: MAI's Short Stories:[UPDATED! 10/2]Rainy Winter Season part 3[Atsumina]
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2012, 04:57:01 AM »
run atsumina run!!

Offline Mai-chan

• Member+
Re: MAI's Short Stories:[UPDATED! 10/2]Rainy Winter Season part 4[Atsumina]
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2012, 05:49:22 AM »
uwah sorry for the long wait!here is part 4 of rainy winter season!  :hee:

Soundtrack for this Part (a friend shared it to me and I decided to use this two BGMs for this part.

just choose on these two or if you want to listen to more BGMs then use both :D

Enjoy :kneelbow:
=========================================================================

"Rainy Winter Season part 4"

[July,09,20**,Early Morning]

It was early in the morning in the city of Tokyo and it was a beautiful day to see the sun rise in this early in the morning but...not for me and Atsuko because this day is the day her father will be picking her up away from us and because of that,yesterday we decided to escape and elope together since we love each other.

We headed to the train station that is going to stop at Okinawa.

My mind was blank,what will happen to me if Atsuko was taken away from me?will I be sued?live in prison?be killed? or what?This is the Prime Minister of Japan's daughter I'm taking with me,Who knows what will happen?but one thing is for sure....I wont let Atsuko be taken away from me....not like this.

"Ne Minami....are you nervous?"

"Ah...no I'm alright"

"Me too....but....I'm....scared..."

I can see that Atsuko is really scared of what we are up to.Whenever she is scared,she holds the middle of her chest rubbing it to ease the pain.

I hold Atsuko's hand and said "Everything will be alright....I'm here to protect you Atsuko,no matter what happens....I'm not letting you go."

"Thank y....."

"*smile you are really a *Bukiyou person huh..."

"No wonder I fell in love with you..."

[July 09,20**,Morning at Takahashi Residence]

"Y-YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!"my uncle exclaimed those words.His eyes gone larger than before knowing that I have a girlfriend and not a boyfriend.

"y-yeah...so I was wondering if we can stay here in your home uncle?"

"can you take the responsibility?this girl you're with is no joke!like you said earlier she's--"

"Yes.I can take it uncle."

"hmm....this can't be help then,as your uncle I understand how you feel,love can be weird sometimes but this is the path that you chose so....sure you two can stay as long as you want,you can even live here!"my uncle said with a smile.

"R-really?!"I hugged my uncle with pure joy while Atsuko was smiling at me.

"uhm by the way uncle....can we go and see your farm?"

"ah sure!but you need someone with you.....HEIJI!!!"my uncle shout a unknown name and after that call that my uncle said we heard fast foot steps running  towards the living room.

"What's wrong dad?"A guy with silk black hair came in the room,he's eating a popsicle as he arrived the room.

"Heiji could you guide them to our farm?"

"Sure!Hey.....Let's go you two!"

@Farm....

as we arrived at the farm me and Atsuko was astonished by how large the hectares my uncle's farm obtained."Beautiful,amazing,awesome,large"those were the words we repeatedly say.

"Beautiful isn't it?here wear these"Heiji gave us a hat made out of a strong type of grass."Ah thank you Heiji."

"Ne Minami!Let's go over there!"Atsuko suddenly pulled my right arm."Hey Heiji!you're not coming with us?"

"No no just enjoy and have fun."Heiji said with a smile.

"Minami~!","ok ok!let's go."me and Atsuko run fastly but as for me it was like the first time we met,the first time I felt so light in side....the first time I met someone that enlighten my world....the first time....

I fell in love..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After many hours passed,me and Atsuko were drenched in our own sweat because of the heat by the sun."Here want some?"Heiji suddenly handed us some face towels and two popsicles."Thank you!"we both said to him."You two were having so much fun earlier huh?it's like you run the whole hectare of my dad's farm!","If we did that we fainted already!"Heiji just laughed at the thing I said."So!this is the first time I saw two girls love each other not to mention the Prime Minister of the Japan's daughter!",Me and Atsuko was shocked of what Heiji said knowing that he knew about Atsuko's identity.

I quickly asked Heiji on how he knew about Atsuko's identity but he just said that he overheard our conversation earlier with his dad."Well now that you know about that...could you keep it a secret for the two of us?"Heiji agreed to keep his mouth shut but he will keep is mouth shut if we tell him why we are so secure about Atsuko's identity and after we tell him the whole situation..."EH?!Y-you two......eloped?"me and Atsuko nodded at the same time,Heiji looked like he was out of words to say knowing that we are really taking our love for each other seriously.

"You two are really amazing huh?I'm really impressed.....How strong your love is."despite of Heiji looking like a tough guy he really has a warm spot inside his heart after all."So!Let's go you love birds!uncle made lunch already!","Hey Heiji!"Heiji looked at me as we three were walking straight home."Yeah?","Why is your father's house simple?it's traditional and not really fancy."Heiji smiled on what I said."Well father doesn't like looking rich and that house that we are living is special.","Special?","Yep!That house was hand-made.Father and Mother made it!You know my father also experienced what you two are experiencing right now.

The father of my mother was a rich person and he can't accept a guy like my dad to be with my mom and so my father decided for them to elope away from my mom's home and started a new life!they started it by working hard and bought a small land and after that they started building a house on their own and after that the owner of this whole hectare gave it to my father.This place....is the heart and soul of our family!"

I was moved by what Heiji said the love of his parents was indeed amazing,me and Atsuko was impressed by what we have heard and then suddenly Atsuko grabbed my hand and said,"Minami!Let's start from here....okay?"I smiled on what Atsuko said and hold her hands much tighter and said."Yeah we will start here and live happily.....right,Atsuko?"after what I said Atsuko nodded her head happily and so we three went straight home to eat lunch but as we arrived at home we saw someone talking to uncle,a person that is familiar in my eyes...no....not only me but in everyone's eyes....and it was.....

Hiroyuki Maeda....Atsuko's father....

T.B.C.
====================================================================================================

EHHHHH?!!!Why is Acchan's father in this scene?!man I'm the author of the story but still I'm like the reader of the story as well! :on lol:

Anyways yep I added picture because I was bored I guess.... :bored: when I'm bored I draw stuffs :sweat:

oh yeah by the way what are your thoughts in this Chapter/Part?leave comments please :kneelbow:

Next Chapter Still lies in your hands.

that is all for now~ bye bye~! :byebye:
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 09:21:26 PM by Mai-chan »

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: MAI's Short Stories:[UPDATED! 10/30]Rainy Winter Season part 4[Atsumina]
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2012, 06:13:11 AM »
wow so fast he found them TT_TT

Offline Mai-chan

• Member+
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2012, 10:36:11 AM »
wow so fast he found them TT_TT

well...he is the President of Japan after all  :sweat:

Offline Pdpond

• Every day Atsumina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~AtsuMina~
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2012, 05:04:19 PM »
Oh! my AtsuMina! hide yourself now.
don't separate them
to be my friends Twitter Tumblr

Offline yourockme

• R.E.A.D.E.R :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't do something that you'll regret later.
« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2012, 12:57:19 AM »
Waaw Heiji is is  :hip drool2: :on gay:
SO IKEMEN  :mon yeah:
I wish he exist in real life   :mon fan:
LOLOLOL
BTW olredii found them?!?!?!
WHAT THE!!!
 :mon runcry:
I wish the president let them be
Oh my AtsuMina
Please Update Soon
Well Take your time
Yow SEXY MAGANDA  :mon cam:
Atsuyuu ♥ Takayuu ♥ Atsumina ♥ Mayuki

YOSH! I'M BACK! FINALLY!!! (notreally)
Been inactive these past few months. =__=
ARRRRGHHHH DUNNO WHY!

Offline Mai-chan

• Member+
Re: MAI's Short Stories:[UPDATED! 10/31]Rainy Winter Season part 5[Atsumina]
« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2012, 04:11:35 AM »
Waaw Heiji is is  :hip drool2: :on gay:
SO IKEMEN  :mon yeah:
I wish he exist in real life   :mon fan:
LOLOLOL
BTW olredii found them?!?!?!
WHAT THE!!!
 :mon runcry:
I wish the president let them be
Oh my AtsuMina
Please Update Soon
Well Take your time
Yow SEXY MAGANDA  :mon cam:

hehehe Ikemen desu ne~

Yow AcchanIu-san I don't know you have an account here~ so Hi! hehe :sweat:

Anyways!Fast update~!I got alot of time right now since it's my sembreak~  :ding:
I'm taking my opportunity to update this fan fiction and here it is~!

So here is the new Update and anyways I don't have any BGM in mind that fits in this chapter...but might as well try this two.

Ja~ Enjoy :kneelbow:

======================================================================================

"Rainy Winter Season part 5"

"D-DAAAD!!!!Stop!!you're hurting me!"I'm clenching my fist life I've never clenched them before seeing Atsuko being pulled by her dad while his dad doesn't even care if he's hurting his daughter is pissing me off.

"MR. P-PRESIDENT!!!STOP!"The father of Atsuko looked at me with his scary gaze on his eyes."You are....Takahashi Minami....right?you are the one who planned this thing...am I right?"A plain question was given to me and the whole atmosphere in the front door was nerve-wracking, a plain,simple question was given to me but what I did was just look at around,uncle was wiping his sweat all over his face,Atsuko was about to cry looking down on the floor and Heiji that looks so pissed off by Atsuko's father.

"Well?where is my answer,Ms.Takahashi?.....where...is...my....ANSWER?!!!"the sudden shout of Atsuko's father startled me,he was obviously mad,the veins on his forehead was showing up,his aura suddenly changed.

"...Yes I did plan this thing...Mr.President..."after what I said, Atsuko's father removed his glasses,let's go of Atsuko's hand,get a handkerchief in his pocket and use it to wipe the steam that has gone through his glasses,after that when he was about to reach Atsuko's hand,Atsuko suddenly came to me and embrace me.

"My....is this what you are giving me my daughter?this is your payback to what I've done to make your life stable and happy?THIS?!!YOU ARE REPLACING ME TO THAT GIR--"before Atsuko's father finishes what he was about to say
Atsuko answered his dad back."I WAS NEVER BEEN HAPPY ON YOUR SIDE!NEVER I WAS!!!MOM WAS THE ONE WO MADE ME HAPPY!NOT YOU!!!"

*SLAP*

Atsuko's father....slapped Atsuko....Atsuko kept silence,while me...no not only me...but we three,uncle,Heiji and I were pissed off.

"When did you learn to talk back to your parents huh,Atsuko?as far as I can remember you are not like that...or did this person that you love...teach you this thing?THIS PERSON THAT IS A TRASH?!!!ATSUKO YO--"

"STOP THIS!!!"suddenly Heiji spoke,his patience suddenly cracked and just can't handle what Atsuko's father is saying."And you are?a friend of this girl that stole my daughter?"

"CAN YOU JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE?!"Heiji's fist was clenched tightly,the veins in his hands was so visible and he's ready to punch the President's face but then...."Okay!you want this Atsuko?then fine go!do what you want!but don't come crawling back to me when that girl gives up on you!"

There it is....the President gave up but then I suddenly thought....can I really take responsibility to Atsuko?can I take the heat?to a person like me? and after compiling my thoughts I said..."Wait!"I stopped the president from leaving the house,I let go of Atsuko's embrace and hold his father's hand.

"...I....I will give you back Atsuko...just please don't be strict to her...."Uncle,Heiji and especially....Atsuko was shocked on what I said,the President suddenly smiled and began to clap his hands and laugh, "Hahaha look at that...World record Ms.Takahashi!World record!not a minute passes and you already gave up to my daughter!Amazing!"

"Will you....take her back?....Mr...Maeda..."

"Sure and thank you for making the right decision Ms.Takahashi and for that I will not sue you,your mom and those two guys.Good day to you all."I let go of his hand, while he grabbed Atsuko's hand but then Atsuko hold my hand and pulling it to her.

"MINAMI!Don't do this!y-you're just kidding right?!Minami!Don't do this to me!We promised right?!We will start here!right?!"Atsuko was crying and was about to faint while I was just staring at the ground....I let go of Atsuko's hand and said...

"Gomen ne.....Atsuko....."

after that....they're gone....Atsuko's gone and so is my life.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[July 09,20**,Afternoon @ the Farm]

I went to the farm to cool my head off, at the afternoon the clouds will show up and the wind will breeze up.I closed my eyes laying down on the large tree beside me,"....I'm such an idiot...."I kept saying it over and over.....why did I gave up on Atsuko?....why did I gave up?

"We promised right?!We will start here!right?!"

That word that she said still echoed through my mind over and over....we did promised and yet....I broke it..."I'm such an idiot...."

"HECK YEAH YOU ARE!" suddenly I heard  a voice next to me, it was Heiji.The guy that gave us support on our love.

"So...you finally thought that what you did earlier was so stupid?"

"Yeah.....She's gone huh....I have nothing else to do..."

"What are you saying?!IDIOT!You can still do something!"

"How can you say that for sure?"

"BECAUSE!

YOU LOVE ATSUKO!Right?"

I was an idiot....no a FULL IDIOT!Heiji was right....why am I giving up right now?I do love Atsuko....so why should I give up?...I stand up on where I am standing and walked straight home.

"HEY!where are you going?!"Heiji asked as he follows me on my way home.

"To the Prime Minister's Office!wanna come?"

"HECK YEAH!"

Today, the love of my life was taken away from me but still Today is the day I take her back from me.

T.B.C.

=========================================================================================
Uwah~ Heiji's so ikemen~

Taka's guardian angel I think~  :luvluv2:

what are your thoughts about BAKAMINA? and others?

comment below~

that's all for now~!

and still~! like I've said in a thousand times~! The next Chapter lies in your hands  :)

bye bye~ :byebye:
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 03:07:08 AM by Mai-chan »

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: MAI's Short Stories:[UPDATED! 10/31]Rainy Winter Season part 5[Atsumina]
« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2012, 05:22:23 AM »
takaidiot!!! what did you do?!?!! come on and fix it quickly!

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hotei Tomoyasu - Thrill (Punky version)