JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: PASSPO - Gime Gime action

Author Topic: strawb3rrykream's notebook (Aki Urara - updated 8/17)  (Read 143763 times)

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
Re: strawb3rrykream's notebook (Romance at its Best - updated 11/11)
« Reply #440 on: November 12, 2008, 03:54:33 AM »
... aww... that was sweet... reminded me of my first anniversary with the rabu-rabu...

*kilig* ... new pairing to me... at first i thought unlikely but i was able to visualize the footsie... so maybe not as unlikely as initially thought...

thanks for that update...

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #441 on: November 12, 2008, 07:00:24 AM »
“I can’t believe it’s been a year already”, Fujimoto Miki commented, speaking to the girl in the kitchen. She had never stayed in a relationship this long before, so she really couldn’t believe it. “I know, huh?”, Takahashi Ai replied, the adorable grin evident in her tone.
MikiAi?

MIKIAI!!! :w00t:

She was preparing dinner for them, because Miki wasn’t allowed to cook. Just thinking of the last incident sent shivers down the leader’s spine.
Damn, now I'm curious. :lol:

The 21-year old simply smiled, eating her own portion. But nearly choked because something was touching her feet. At first, a light brush but then it increased to rubbing over her slipper.
She looked over at Miki but the woman was looking down at her food, seemingly engrossed.
Miki's a master multitasker, especially when one of the tasks at hand involves "communication". :D

She sighed and made her way to the couch, plopping down dejectedly. She loved it when Miki helped out but couldn’t help but feel like her role was sort of….disappearing. Her little arms stretched over her head, a yawn escaping her ruby lips. She really really hoped a certain someone wasn’t feeling too…..frisky tonight.
Is that such a bad thing? :twisted:

“Happy anniversary to us!”, Miki’s sing-songy voice cut the silence. She walked into the room, holding a pink cupcake with a candle sticking out of it on a little plate. Ai just looked at her, mouth open in shock.

“Happy anniversary to the hottest couple in the world~”, the elder added, setting the little cake on the coffee table and pulling the dumbfounded girl into a gentle embrace. Ai could feel the tears welling up in her eyes.

Miki could be so romantic when she felt like it.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
:wriggly:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #442 on: November 12, 2008, 07:41:27 AM »
My first time reading this pairing...and it's cute! <3 Good job~ And lol @ that bit 'bout Miki being frisky. Ai-chan, don't deny it... ;)

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
« Reply #443 on: November 12, 2008, 08:16:15 AM »
Aww.. That's so cute! As expected from the kawaii author~  :yep: Is this part of your hormones too?  :D

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline pottipot

• Member+
« Reply #444 on: November 12, 2008, 09:11:04 AM »
 :mon hi:

I think this is my first time commenting your story. :oops: I never thought MikiAi/MikiReina would work, but when I read your story :O

Me wants more! XD

“Thank you, sweetie”, she murmured, placing a smooch on the corner of Miki’s lips.

“Anything and everything for you, my Ai”, the soloist replied, stroking the silky cheek facing her.
:wub:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #445 on: November 12, 2008, 10:54:32 AM »
I think you made FujiTaka go up my ranking a bit more. Just know that before your stories came along, I hardly bothered watching these 2 interact. Now I find myself unconsciously watching them during the older concerts.

What does that mean? It means you're good! :)

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
« Reply #446 on: November 12, 2008, 03:50:31 PM »
Aww~~MikiAi :luvluv2: It's been such a long time since I've read about those two  XD I have to admit that I have a soft spot for this couple :oops: And yay for Miki! She was so adorable while acting all romantic with Ai-chan :wub:

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #447 on: November 14, 2008, 08:18:16 AM »
Awww, so cute :heart:
I don't know if anyone can write TakaMiki as well as you... Maybe I'm just so conditioned to your way of writing them that it makes it feel so... right! :wub:
The footsies was so cute and totally unexpected, Miki even uses her feet to communicate how much she cares... is there any part of her body that she doesn't use for said communication :twisted:

To the people who couldn't see the pairing to start with 1) Miki certainly seems/ed to be much softer on Ai-chan than she is on others, kinda like she holds her in high regard, or at least on the same level as herself :heart: 2) You guys totally need to read one of the first fics this little dear posted... I think it's on the 1st or 2nd page of this thread and it's HOT TakaMiki at their best :drool: EDIT: ok just checked, its the first fic of the thread so it's the first post :lol:

« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 08:22:51 AM by lollipopgirl »

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Re: strawb3rrykream's notebook (For the One I Love - updated 11/22)
« Reply #448 on: November 22, 2008, 06:27:31 PM »
@tru: Awww, that's sweet. You+RabuRabu=Ishiyoshi? :lol:
@JFC: MikiAi is hotness. Two of the damn hottest H!P girls. :inlove: About Miki's cooking accident, let's just say Miki+any kind of appliance=disaster. :grin:
@ShikyoxYaiba: Yeah, my first story in this thread is MikiAi. They are one of my fav pairings. Yeah....Ai-chan kinda likes the friskiness. :P
@zay05ohayou: Bringing up the kawaii thing again? :lol: Yeah, hormones... :P
@pottipot: Thanks for coming to comment. :heart: MikiAi is one of those hidden gem pairings! :heart:
@Hammy: Surprisingly (or not), they do interact a lot in past MM stuff. I love it. :D Thank you!! But really, between us two, whose the good one? (Hint: not me :P )
@peti-chan: I miss you babe. :heart: Softy Miki= :inlove:
@Nee-chan: You probably are used to my style. :lol: I like footsie... :grin: Thanks for the pimpage. :shakeit:

I posted this for the Hangry & Angry creative contest. Ishiyoshi is tru's strong point so I'm not sure how well I did with this.

For the One I Love

“And cut!”, the director shouted from his chair, “That was the last shot, good work everyone!” Yoshizawa Hitomi and Ishikawa Rika, the two stars of this shoot, smiled gratefully at the announcement.

The pair had been working since the early hours of the day and on top of that, the outfits they were wearing were less than comfortable. “Thank you for your hard work”, the two former Morning Musume members chorused, bowing respectfully to all the crew before heading for their dressing room.

“Ah, I’m exhausted”, Rika groaned, flopping onto the leather couch lazily. “C’mon, hurry up and change so we can go home”, Hitomi mock-complained as she began to change out of her puffy dress. The taller but younger of the two hung the pink and black Lolita dress nicely on the hanger and pulled on her tattered jeans.

“Sexy, Yossy”, Rika cat-called from the couch, gesturing at the other’s barely covered top half. Yossy responded with a crooked smirk and a quick shimmy of her average-sized assets. But they were soon covered by a form-fitting black T-shirt. She then proceeded to remove the dark, dramatic makeup that further accentuated her already-large eyes.

“Rika…”, the more boyish one warned once she was done, crossing her arms and tapping her foot like an impatient mother. “What?”, the aforementioned woman whined as she pouted and stared up at the other. “You know what”, Hitomi grumbled, “Get dressed” She loved Rika more than anything or anyone in the world, but the girl occasionally abused the gift of cuteness that she had been blessed with at birth.

The older girl took on the tone of a damsel in distress and moaned, “Help me~” Behind her current expression of helplessness, Rika was grinning evilly. She had been longing for her woman’s touch the whole day, but tactfully suppressed all of those feelings. After all, they had been in public and a scandal was not something either one of them needed.

But that wasn’t the only thing she had been trying to ignore; she had also noticed a slight difference in her girlfriend’s mood.

About halfway through filming, something very subtle changed in Hitomi’s demeanor. Rika wasn’t sure what to make of this or how to fix it but she was determined to get to the bottom of the problem before the night was over.

Falling right into the trap, Yossy grinned naughtily and replied, “With pleasure” to the request. She effortlessly picked Rika up off the couch and sat her on the dressing table. Her nimble fingers carefully removed the fluffy blue and black dress from her lover’s body, lingering just a tad longer than necessary on the tanned flesh.

When Rika wore only her lacy black lingerie set, Yossy went to retrieve her clothes, a black-and-while plaid top and a pair of tight black jeans. She pulled the top over Rika’s head softly, taking care to not mess up her neatly groomed hair. The pants proved to be a bit more challenging, forcing Rika to have to stand up while her girlfriend slowly pulled them up her legs. After securing them on those luscious hips, Hitomi leaned in and kissed Rika softly. At that moment, Rika decided to put her plan on hold, not wanting to ruin their intimacy.

“Let’s go home, baby”, she mumbled between lips locks as her arms encircled Rika’s waist. Silently agreeing, they stopped kissing and gathered their things. Hitomi slung her sporty black-and-white Adidas bag over her shoulder while Rika hiked her matching pink-and-white one higher on her arm. Their fingers laced together, grasping each other as if they could never be separated.

Arriving at their comfortable apartment, Yossy sunk onto the couch and propped her socked feet up. “You want gyoza?”, Rika called from the kitchen, already clad in pink Hello Kitty apron. Letting her head rest on the armrest, the other replied, “Sure”. Her eyes scanned the coffee table for the remote but instead stopped on a random info sheet about their unit. A slightly sinking feeling filled her stomach as she continued to stare at the piece of paper, bringing back the not-so-comforting memories of the day’s work.

“Dinner is served”, Rika announced a few minutes later, setting the table and waiting for her girlfriend to come to the table. Hitomi swallowed her bad thoughts and sat down across from Rika, attempting to avoid those mesmerizing eyes. Once Rika saw her, she’d know something was wrong. She took a few bites, forcing herself to eat the delicious food prepared for her, though she didn’t feel hungry anymore.

“What’s wrong, sweetie?”, her girlfriend asked, her tone full of concern. Upon hearing the very words she dreaded, Yossy looked up. “It’s nothing, really”, she tried to smile, even though she knew it was futile. “You know you can tell me anything”, Rika said, walking over and sitting on Hitomi’s lap. Nuzzling her face into the crook of the older’s neck, Hitomi mumbled, “It’s stupid”. “Please tell me”, was the plea, “I know it’s not stupid”.

Rika was one of the only people to really know the real Yoshizawa Hitomi. She had known her for the longest time and had helped her through many of the sudden life changes the younger had experienced. She knew that what Hitomi thought was stupid could be something that in reality was quite reasonable and appropriate to feel.

“Fine, you know there’s that part of our PV where you hold me here”, Yossy began, moving Rika’s hand to the swell of her chest, “Well, when we were filming, you seemed…rather disinterested” Rika could recall the incident well, though she had a different view of what had occurred.

“You’re right, it is stupid”, she said, “Stupid of you to think that I’d ever stop loving you”

Yossy’s head had shot up at the agreement of stupidity, but the second sentence brought that familiar feeling of a smile back onto her face. “You know I’ll love you forever”, the older reminded her, “And that I’ll always, always want to touch you…” She proved her point by giving the mound in her grasp a little squeeze. She went on to explain that she felt awkward, not about the touching itself but about doing it in front of others and for her job. The couple agreed that it was weird to be doing all their private things for the cameras and decided to continue their meal.

After they both finished eating, Yossy helped Rika clear the table. “Hon, I’ll help you with the dishes too”, she offered, grabbing the pink sponge from the sink. “That’d be great, but first, let me put on some music” The older girl went over to their kitchen CD player and inserted a random CD from their extensive collection.

“Hitoribocchi de sukoshi, taiikutsu na yoru”, the song from their Morning Musume days flowed from the speakers. Rika made her way back over to the sink, singing along. Grinning, Yossy joined in as she let those memorable words leave her lips softly. The two continued to scrub their dinner dishes, as well as those from breakfast that were left in the sink.

When the song approached the last line, Yossy dried off her wet hands and pulled Rika into her arms, dipping her as if they had been dancing. The older let out a yelp as her body began to point towards the floor, but she knew her girlfriend’s arms were strong. “Demo egao wa taisetsu ni shitai”, Yossy held the high note while smiling at the exquisite woman in her arms,“Aisuru hito no tame ni…”

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #449 on: November 23, 2008, 06:33:11 AM »
The pair had been working since the early hours of the day and on top of that, the outfits they were wearing were less than comfortable. “Thank you for your hard work”, the two former Morning Musume members chorused, bowing respectfully to all the crew before heading for their dressing room.

“Ah, I’m exhausted”, Rika groaned, flopping onto the leather couch lazily. “C’mon, hurry up and change so we can go home”, Hitomi mock-complained as she began to change out of her puffy dress.
The hANGRY & ANGRY PV?

The older girl took on the tone of a damsel in distress and moaned, “Help me~” Behind her current expression of helplessness, Rika was grinning evilly. She had been longing for her woman’s touch the whole day, but tactfully suppressed all of those feelings.
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooo...is the door locked? :D

But that wasn’t the only thing she had been trying to ignore; she had also noticed a slight difference in her girlfriend’s mood.

About halfway through filming, something very subtle changed in Hitomi’s demeanor. Rika wasn’t sure what to make of this or how to fix it but she was determined to get to the bottom of the problem before the night was over.
Oh? :?

*YOSSI HELPS RIKA CHANGE CLOTHES *
Dayum.
:mon bleed2:

“What’s wrong, sweetie?”, her girlfriend asked, her tone full of concern. Upon hearing the very words she dreaded, Yossy looked up. “It’s nothing, really”, she tried to smile, even though she knew it was futile. “You know you can tell me anything”, Rika said, walking over and sitting on Hitomi’s lap. Nuzzling her face into the crook of the older’s neck, Hitomi mumbled, “It’s stupid”. “Please tell me”, was the plea, “I know it’s not stupid”.

“Fine, you know there’s that part of our PV where you hold me here”, Yossy began, moving Rika’s hand to the swell of her chest, “Well, when we were filming, you seemed…rather disinterested” Rika could recall the incident well, though she had a different view of what had occurred.
Oh.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooh...:O

Oh boy.

She went on to explain that she felt awkward, not about the touching itself but about doing it in front of others and for her job. The couple agreed that it was weird to be doing all their private things for the cameras and decided to continue their meal.
Makes sense. Even if they weren't a couple and even if they hadn't known each other for so long, it'd still be a little weird touching each other in such an intimate way like that in front of other people. :oops:

When the song approached the last line, Yossy dried off her wet hands and pulled Rika into her arms, dipping her as if they had been dancing. The older let out a yelp as her body began to point towards the floor, but she knew her girlfriend’s arms were strong. “Demo egao wa taisetsu ni shitai”,  Yossy held the high note while smiling at the exquisite woman in her arms,“Aisuru hito no tame ni…”
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...:wub:

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #450 on: November 23, 2008, 12:07:44 PM »
Heeeeheeeeeee~~ Hangry and Angry. You know in the beginning I kept thinking it was Hungry and Angry. Silly me :lol:

The PV itself was awesome but this one tops that. Seriously. I wanna see a moving version of your fic now XD

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
« Reply #451 on: November 23, 2008, 02:28:41 PM »
Seriously. I wanna see a moving version of your fic now XD
I agree :on bleed:

For me Hangry and Angry is a pure win 8) The pv is awesome, Yossy and Rika are awesome, your story is awesome, everythings is sooo awesome!!!  :lol: Want more of Hangry&Angry! XD

Visual is not dead! :lol:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Re: strawb3rrykream's notebook (Growing Up - updated 11/28)
« Reply #452 on: November 29, 2008, 03:36:21 AM »
@JFC: It's awesome to get one of your multiple quote comments!! My stuff is usually too short but this time....YESSSS!!! :muffin: :lol:
@Hammy: Hahaha, Hungry and Angry!! :D That'd be hilarious! Heck yes, I wanna see it too~ :drool:
@peti-chan: You too? XD

I've had this idea for a waaay long time. I even wrote a different-ish version when I was first starting out but deleted it cuz it was crap. :rofl: I hope you guys like it, even though it may go a little too "real" for some ppl's liking.

WARNING: Contains (semi-detailed) content about "female issues" AKA periods. :P So if that kind of stuff makes you uncomfortable or something, I'd advise you to skip it. (I don't want to discourage my readers but I also don't want to freak anyone out! :lol: )

Growing Up

Niigaki Risa was excited. Very excited.

It was the first day of the “Love is Alive!” tour and that’s when all the partying happens. Normally, she and the rest of the girls would choose someone’s room to hang out in. They’d buy a bunch of snacks, watch movies, and tell stories, the usual slumber party stuff.

The other girls would be doing that tonight, she was sure. But she and Ai-chan decided to do things a little differently. They wanted to just watch a movie and hang out together, just the two of them. It was pretty convenient actually, given that the two were sharing a room anyway.

Grinning, the young girl changed into her pajamas to wait for the return of her best friend. The older girl had gone out to purchase some snacks and a few fashion magazines. Risa plopped face down onto the bed, shaking it a little with the force of her body. She started to regret doing that, as her stomach started to knot painfully.

Come to think of it, she had been feeling these cramps for a few days now. And she’d been feeling a little under the weather for about the same time. Was she getting sick? The girl couldn’t help but pout at the possibility of missing a few concerts due to a stupid flu bug or something.

Risa lay on the soft bed for a few more moments, attempting to relax and calm the angry pain in her belly. Finally the discomfort subsided, allowing the youngest Gokkie to stand up and make her way to the bathroom. She peered into the mirror, staring at herself. Her black hair, normally tied in pigtails, was freely hanging down a bit past her shoulders. It made her look just a tad older, which she liked. Too bad her image in the group was that of the young, cute one and her hairstyle didn’t seem like it was going to change anytime soon. Sighing, Risa turned away from her reflection and went to complete the reason she’d entered the bathroom in the first place. Seated on the toilet, her eyes happened to casually gaze into the crotch of her panties. Those same eyes widened in horror just milliseconds later, followed by a worried “Uso…”

The pink striped fabric was stained with blood.

The poor girl was frozen in fear. Why was she bleeding, especially from there? She didn’t remember ever hurting herself. Millions of thoughts were running through her mind all at once as her eyes began to overflow. She sat in shock on the toilet, not sure what to do to try to stop the bleeding. How could she when she didn’t even know how it started?

Once the initial flurry of thoughts slowed, the young girl was able to get herself up and into the shower. She stood there under the streams of warm water, crying and watching terrified as the bright red liquid ran down her legs and onto the white tiles, only to be washed down the drain.

“Gaki-san, I’m back!”, Ai-chan’s voice echoed under the closed bathroom door. Risa was suddenly relieved to know the older girl was back. But she was a bit apprehensive about the new presence at the same time. Should she tell Ai about her current predicament or try to handle it on her own?

Her time to decide ran out when a sudden knock on the door startled her. “Gaki-san?”, the melodic voice asked. “Ai-chan…”, Risa whimpered, deciding at that moment to lean on the older for support.

Outside the door, Ai began to get quite worried and asked, “What’s wrong?” While waiting for an answer, a little debate began in her head. Should she go in or not? She didn’t want to invade her friend’s privacy but what if she was hurt? Luckily, the other replied, “I need your help”, signaling that she wanted her to enter.

Ai wasn’t sure what to expect so she closed one eye and then pushed open the door. Gaki was nowhere to be seen but the shower was on and the curtain closed so that was obviously where she was. She approached the shower but drew back her hand from opening the plastic shield. “What’s wrong?”, she asked again. “I…I…”, Risa began but her crying became so hard that she couldn’t speak.

The oldest 5th generation member made up her mind to open the curtain. It’s not like Gaki had anything that she didn’t and they’d changed in front of each other before. Ai’s fingers closed around the barrier and she pulled it open. Her eyes widened with shock at what she found.

“What’s wrong with me?”, the younger girl whimpered, staring at her with scared eyes. She had her arms wrapped around herself, covering her small top half but there was no way to hide the blood dripping from between her thighs. Initially, Ai was freaked out because of the blood but soon came to realize what it was.

“Risa-chan, you’ve never had your period?”, she asked gently, recalling the start of her own monthly cycles. “My what?”, the younger girl sniffled. Ai’s jaw nearly dropped but she was able to keep her reaction to herself. She could feel her cheeks reddening at the prospect of having to become a sex education teacher for her friend. But Gaki was exactly that, a friend. So she was willing to be embarrassed out of her mind to help the other, especially with something as crucial as this.

Grabbing a clean towel from the rack, Ai coaxed the younger girl out of the shower and into its warmth. “But it’ll stain…”, Risa whispered, worrying about leaving the remnants of her discovery on the white cloth. “Shh, don’t worry about that”, Ai soothed, rubbing her back tenderly, “And the bleeding is perfectly normal” She led the girl back over to the toilet where she told her to sit and then left the room. Alone once again, Risa couldn’t help but let her mind wander. How could this bleeding be normal?

A few moments later, the eldest Gokkie member returned with a small, slender plastic package. “This is a tampon”, she began to explain, “You stick this in your…private place to stop the bleeding” Risa’s eyes grew large as she realized what she had to do. Ai carefully unwrapped the item and placed it firmly in the other’s hand. “I’m s-scared”, the youngest 5th generation member murmured, “Does it hurt?” “Not if you put it in right”, her best friend assured her, “Just relax and go slowly”

After several minutes of trying and a bit of slightly embarrassing explanation, Risa was successful in getting the tampon in the right place. Ai brought her some clean panties and pajamas. Risa allowed herself to be dressed as she adjusted to the feeling of something inside of her. “C’mon, let’s go watch the movie!”, Ai grinned, lacing her fingers with the other’s and leading her out of the bathroom.

Once they were settled on the bed, Ai sat with Risa almost on her lap, cradling the little girl who had just taken an important step towards womanhood. “Ai-chan?”, the aforementioned girl asked as she looked up at Ai’s face, “Are you gonna tell anyone about me starting my period?” She thought for a moment, then replied, “I should probably tell Iida-senpai, but I won’t tell anyone else”

Risa snuggled further into Ai’s arms, resting her head on her chest and breathing in her sweet scent. Ai said nothing in response to the action. Instead, she just held the girl tighter.

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #453 on: November 29, 2008, 05:47:34 AM »
Poor Risa... :sweatdrop: I always did have the feeling that she would be slower growing up.  She looked younger than Eri when she joined, actually. (Then again, they are only one month apart...)  I can't say that I know how Risa feels... I learned all about growing up before life...erm, began to stink.  (Once a month, anyway.)

Very interesting, very cute. Good work! :)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #454 on: November 29, 2008, 08:16:58 AM »
Growing Up
Just reading the title, I'm picturing some awkwardness. :P

It was the first day of the “Love is Alive!” tour and that’s when all the partying happens. Normally, she and the rest of the girls would choose someone’s room to hang out in. They’d buy a bunch of snacks, watch movies, and tell stories, the usual slumber party stuff.
The "Love is Alive!" tour? From 2002?  :?

The other girls would be doing that tonight, she was sure. But she and Ai-chan decided to do things a little differently. They wanted to just watch a movie and hang out together, just the two of them. It was pretty convenient actually, given that the two were sharing a room anyway.
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...I think I know where this is going. :O

Come to think of it, she had been feeling these cramps for a few days now. And she’d been feeling a little under the weather for about the same time. Was she getting sick? The girl couldn’t help but pout at the possibility of missing a few concerts due to a stupid flu bug or something.
Yep...definitely got a good idea of what's gonna happen.

*RISA'S "DISCOVERY"*
Geez...I can only imagine how disconcerting that can be. :cry:

*AICHAN HELPS RISA*
Okay, if THAT experience doesn't make them uber-close, I don't know what will.  :oops:

Risa snuggled further into Ai’s arms, resting her head on her chest and breathing in her sweet scent. Ai said nothing in response to the action. Instead, she just held the girl tighter.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
:wriggly:

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #455 on: November 29, 2008, 08:29:22 AM »
HAHAHA, i knew it!

once i read the sentence
She started to regret doing that, as her stomach started to knot painfully.

and since its about growing up. LOL XD

i find it real cute...  :lol: to have panicked like that... XD

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #456 on: November 29, 2008, 08:34:49 AM »
Weird how you guys knew what it was when her stomach felt knotted, I didn't, which is kinda embarrassing now XD I just thought she got poked in the gut with a spring when she jumped on the bed :oops:

Once they were settled on the bed, Ai sat with Risa almost on her lap, cradling the little girl who had just taken an important step towards womanhood.
Love that line, couldn't be more true :heart:

You know how I like to expand your stories in my mind and make them whatever I want? :lol: Well I've done it with this one too and this time it doesn't include death :w00t: To me, this will mark the start of Gaki's little crush (that turns into eternal love) for Ai-chan considering how generous, caring and gentle Ai-chan just was... Can't expect a young teen girl with all different hormones doing crazy things not to notice that... Ah yes, the start of all the TakaGaki love :wub: :mon inluv:

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #457 on: December 01, 2008, 09:30:49 AM »
Weird how you guys knew what it was when her stomach felt knotted, I didn't, which is kinda embarrassing now XD I just thought she got poked in the gut with a spring when she jumped on the bed :oops:

^ I knew, I KNEW!!! :lol: Why am I getting excited over that? XD

You know how I like to expand your stories in my mind and make them whatever I want? :lol: Well I've done it with this one too and this time it doesn't include death :w00t: To me, this will mark the start of Gaki's little crush (that turns into eternal love) for Ai-chan considering how generous, caring and gentle Ai-chan just was... Can't expect a young teen girl with all different hormones doing crazy things not to notice that... Ah yes, the start of all the TakaGaki love :wub: :mon inluv:

Hmmm that's a good thought that you put in my head :P Maybe you could turn those thoughts into a fic to satisfy us TakaGaki fans. We are suffering from a drought!

@SBK: I LOVED this fic. Besides the fact that it was pure TakaGaki, I also liked how you wrote their relationship in such a innocent and sweet manner. Now that we've got the pure stuff, we need some hardcore _____ !(fill in the blanks as Hammy is too innocent to write it out :D)

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #458 on: December 01, 2008, 02:47:52 PM »
sweet

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Re: strawb3rrykream's notebook (In Loving Memory - updated 12/2)
« Reply #459 on: December 03, 2008, 01:00:58 AM »
@ShikyoxYaiba: I agree, she seems like a bit of a late bloomer. :lol: Shit, I personally didn't learn about THAT aspect of growing up until it was too late..... :oops:
@JFC: I'm amazed at how good at guessing you guys are. :lol: I like to think of this as one of the building blocks of their close relationship.
@ringo-hime: Wow, good job to you too! I'm so shocked! :w00t:
@Nee-chan: Haha, everyone is better than you! At least at predicting what my fics are about. :lol: OMG get out of my head!!!!!! That's exactly what I was thinking!! NOT EVEN KIDDING YOU!!! :rofl:
@Hammy: And you are the 3rd to get it right before finishing the story!! *congradulatory high-five* :lol: Hardcore blank, huh? XD I'm working on exactly what you want.
@kRisZ: Thanks~ :heart:

First of all, I apologize if this is crappy b/c I hand-wrote it out at school and just typed it up. Secondly, I wrote this, as you can probably tell from the title, in honor of Kaori's son who passed away in July, at just 6 months old. I was like :cry: when I read about it b/c no one should lose a child, ever. I had more things to say but I can't remember them... :P Oh yeah, I didn't change her last name b/c I have no idea what her husband's last name is. :D

In Loving Memory

I walk slowly along the Sumida River, the heels of my boots marking each touch between me and the solid ground. My steps feel heavy and unsure. Should I really do this? Or will it just help to resurface the pain I’ve struggled to hide away? A chilly wind blows me forward, keeping me steady on my path. The remaining leaves on the trees are few, some sprinkling towards the concrete as I pass.

He would be 10 months old today.

As I approach the bridge, my legs freeze. The unfortunate familiarity of tears hurts my throat and I begin to cry, like I knew I would. My grip on the small bunch of white lilies tightens as sobs escape my naked lips. For a few moments, I simply stand there, clutching my flowers and crying with my head down. But after a few deep breaths, I press on.

Standing against the concrete railing, I rest my arms on it and look out over the water. This is the first place we ever took him out. It was the first of many, but not nearly enough, walks with just the three of us. My pale fingers take hold of a single bright green stalk of one of the flowers. Its snowy white petals gleam brightly in the dim sunlight, reminding me of his precious grin. I reach over and drop it into the water.

Flower #1: The day I found out I was pregnant.

It began like any other day, except for when I ran to the bathroom and threw up my breakfast. Sitting on the cold tile, I feared that it was true, that I was now with child. And a few hours and one home pregnancy test later, my shallow fears were confirmed, But the joy in my boyfriend’s face changed my opinion. Perhaps this was a blessing after all.

I sniffle loudly and let another lily land on the rippling surface.

Flower #2: The day he was born.

I was so afraid. The doctor smiled kindly and told me to relax. But something told me that something would go wrong. I groaned as another contraction sent waves of pain through my body. “It’s time to push”, my husband whispered and took my hand.

Several hours later, my little boy’s cries could be heard. I grinned weakly as my husband wiped the sweat from my brow. He cried loud and steady, but was not placed in my waiting arms. The doctors looked panicked and rushed his tiny body out of the room. I began to weep silently, wondering why my baby was sick.

All the anxiety and worried feelings of that day rush back into my already-broken heart. “It was bad from the start”, I mumbled, fingers releasing the next flower.

Flower #3: The day he came home.

That day was so rewarding. I could finally take my son home after weeks of watching him from behind the glass confines of the incubator. The nurse dressed him in a tiny blue outfit and placed him in my trembling arms. He snuggled close and I melted.

“I love you so much, sweetie”, I whisper softly, wishing he was back in my arms. The 4th and final flower glides through the air slowly, barely disturbing the water. I watch as its pure white becomes enveloped in the murky darkness.

Flower #4: The day he died.

I should have known it would come to this. He was so sick, sick enough to land back in the hospital. A place that we spent way too much time already. I had gotten up to stretch my legs and was just about to reenter the room when I was stopped by the doctor.

“Mrs. Iida”, he said, in a tone I did not like at all.

The sad look in his eyes spoke louder than his next words: “Your son has passed on”

All those years of fake-fainting on Hello Morning came true when I nearly collapsed. The doctor’s strong arms caught me just in time, effortlessly transporting me into the room. I slumped onto the chair, allowing my tears to fall. “Did he suffer?”, I croaked, “Was he in pain?” He shook his head, bringing me just a tiny bit of peace.

The unbearable loss I felt on that day resurfaces now. I remember feeling so numb when I told my husband that the little boy we’d come to love and cherish was now gone forever. “Oh, Kaorin”, he had sighed and then held me close. If one good thing came out of this tragedy, it was becoming even closer to my beloved husband. I can appreciate it now, but it just seemed to mock me then.

By now, I am sobbing loudly, gripping the railing painfully tight. The flowers are all gone, swept away by the gentle current. One lone teardrop slips down my cheek and into the river. The cradle in which my baby boy now sleeps.

“Good night, little one”, I say softly, “Mommy loves you”

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: PASSPO - Gime Gime action