JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Osaga

Author Topic: strawb3rrykream's notebook (Aki Urara - updated 8/17)  (Read 143734 times)

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
Re: strawb3rrykream's notebook (Not That Girl - updated 8/16)
« Reply #420 on: August 16, 2008, 09:42:27 PM »
... woo~~

miki-sama has become human...
... good take!!!

hmm... what to say? hmm... awesome?

... yeah! AWESOME!

at least it kinda justifies why she seems all tough and unaffected... imo

thanks again for an awesome story...

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #421 on: August 16, 2008, 10:56:21 PM »
“Now I have a question”, the Morning Musume leader spoke up, “If all those rumors bother you, why don’t you say something?” Miki was silent for a couple seconds, as if hesitating to answer the inquiry. “Because I have an image to keep up”, she finally answered, “I don’t want everyone to know that the rumors hurt, you know?” Ai simply nodded, becoming lost in her thoughts. Somewhere in her heart, she had always known Miki had a soft side, a vulnerable side.
Awwwwwwwwwww...:oops:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline wings4dreams

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #422 on: August 17, 2008, 02:52:48 PM »
 :rofl: Hitomi!  six kids really?!  :lol:  I love all the playful teasing, Hitomi knew exactly what to do to pull Rika from her dour mood...  It was so romantic! Then again I find more romance in playful banter then a dozen roses could bring any day....hee!  :nya:

Aww, Miki was so hurt when she thought that Ai was doubting her, she was so vulnerable.  Its true that no matter how tough a person is they still are weak to the sharpness of the gossip mongers tongue....and now it will probably be much worse if anyone happened to see Miki take Ai home, because even if Ai denies anything happened, with those types of rumors who would believe it?   :sweatdrop:

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
« Reply #423 on: August 17, 2008, 04:23:18 PM »
Aww Miki is a good person, she wouldn't hurt anyone,right? :monk gboy: And it was sweet how Ai assured her about keeping that in secret :wub: Honestly, I like when Miki isn't acting so tough and shows us that softer side of her :roll:

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #424 on: August 18, 2008, 10:57:31 AM »
Mikitty  :mon cry: Hey, what happened to the fluff Dammit?! :angry:

Poor Miki, all alone with the rest of H!P saying evil things about her :( It's totally cute how she thought Ai would know better and would believe in here though. I surely thought some TakaMiki would be coming through and not just while Ai-chan was unconscious XD

No wonder Miki cracked when talking to Ai, she's trying to uphold a stupid reputation when in the process she is just hurting herself  :mon waterworks:

*tries to picture a majorly drunk Ai-chan* Yeah not working :lol:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Re: strawb3rrykream's notebook (Hero: Part 3 - updated 8/29)
« Reply #425 on: September 06, 2008, 06:32:24 AM »
Ok, everyone!! I have an annoncement!

Hero has its own thread!!!

Because I feel like it's gonna end up too long for this one!!!

Just an FYI! And I am working on it, btw! As well as other stories.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Re: strawb3rrykream's notebook (Surprise - updated 10/13)
« Reply #426 on: October 14, 2008, 02:14:52 AM »
Damn, had to go all the way to the 3rd page to find this!! XD It's been waaaay too long! But I'm back with a perv-ish thing!!!
It's called Surprise and it can be found at Renai Rev: http://community.livejournal.com/renairev/
Enjoy!

As usual, I'll take comments either here or there! :P

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #427 on: October 14, 2008, 07:02:21 AM »
- I could totally picture her flipping through the channels like that. :lol:

- The "wtf" moment when she realizes what she's stumbled across...XD

But then the door opened.

~snip~
HOLY FRAK!!!
:wahaha:

Perhaps being a slave to Fujimoto Miki wouldn’t be so bad after all.
Lord knows what I'd give to be one. :yep:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #428 on: October 18, 2008, 01:23:28 AM »
Whoa, I must need to brush up on my writing....because I've only gotten a few comments between here and Renai Rev. :mon whimper:

But thanks to JFC for commenting!! :lol: *glares at lurkers* :mon fierce:

I can see her like that too! :lol: Reina and Miki....*sighs contently* Heck yes, Miki-sama punish me!!! :mon squee:

Offline ayase909

• I'm A Tomo-Holic dechu!
  • Member+
  • miya-airi rabu-rabu
« Reply #429 on: October 18, 2008, 06:10:14 AM »
ne author-san........write more charmikitty fic or mikiai.......unusual pairings.....for a change!  :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #430 on: October 18, 2008, 03:33:55 PM »
Miki - :twisted:
Reina -  :O

Miki -  :drool:
Reina -  :drool:

XD it's nice

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
@ayase909: Ok, I shall try!!
@kRisZ: Woot! Thank you~

Ok, I've been in a REALLY REALLY pervy mood lately. (Just ask my Nee-chan.... :lol: ) So I wrote this, your classic take on the "first time" of a couple. In this case, TanaKame. :lol: I hope to write a TakaGaki one soon. But I gotta wait for the inspiration to hit!!

Direct link to story: http://community.livejournal.com/renairev/74503.html#cutid1

ENJOY~~~~ XD Comments, please!! :P

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
^
Oh mang...
:mon blood:

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
that was good...

seriously... not a lot of writers can make me read non-ishiyoshi anything... and make me like it...

but i really did...

i liked it a lot...

thank you for that fic... it felt fresh for me... keep at it!

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
:prayers: > :on_hot: > :on bleed: > :imdead:

You know you should write more of these   XD

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
Re: strawb3rrykream's notebook (Their First Time: Tanakame Version - updated 11/
« Reply #435 on: November 05, 2008, 01:07:41 PM »
^ Lol, We shouldn't corrupt her anymore than she already is :P

Ok, I've been in a REALLY REALLY pervy mood lately. (Just ask my Nee-chan.... :lol: )
It's true... like a never ending cycle in this kid's mind XD

*snaps for imouto~* That was awesome dear :heart:
Great use of descriptions and metaphors, I'm more impressed than usually :D
The Maki joke was hilarious XD and the bandaid was so Eri and an awesome break with a bit of comedy!
Reina really came off as... Reina, being all teasey and mean, but yet so mighty hot! :drool: and cute Eri trying to match it :wub:
Awww that was mighty hot  :mon crazyinlove: :mon blood: I know you put a lot of effort into it and it shows, you've done a wonderful job  :mon kissy:

After this I'm pretty darn sure you'll win the TakaGaki first time challenge... Damn!  :banghead:

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
hehehe. :]]
Hawtness and Osamness combined..and Cuteness too~ <3
hehehe.
OSAM to the 1100th powerrrr//// :]]

yogurt XD hahaha.

Offline meowz

• ecchi
  • Member+
well, gosh that was... :oops:

the bandaid was damn funny  :lol: srsly

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Ehh ehhh?? Where's the new fic?? Ahhhh I missed the link, silly me :P Oki doki, I'll head over LJ and read it. Be back with a comment soon :)

EDIT:
Ahem...*cough* -tries to hide blush-

The weather here is terrible and you made it worse SBK with your fic. Now what am I supposed to do?? I need ice-cream to lower the temperature :P This fic was intense and boy was it good. Eri taking charge = hawt

Will you be writing a TakaGaki version? I can't wait!! :w00t:
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 06:25:17 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Re: strawb3rrykream's notebook (Romance at its Best - updated 11/11)
« Reply #439 on: November 12, 2008, 03:46:24 AM »
@JFC: I feel so proud when I can get that kind of reaction out of you guys. :lol:
@tru: Thank you! I'm happy you liked it! I feel so....honored? :D
@katatsumuri: I intend to so don't worry! :lol: :twisted:
@Nee-chan: Thank you! This is why I don't use you for every story, I like you to be surprised too! Glad you liked the joke and the bandaid (my personal favorite part). Still working on TakaGaki! Ganbarimasu!
@ringo-hime: Thanks! Yogurt= :w00t:
@meowz: XD The bandaid just seemed so panicking Eri! :P
@lil_hamz: Aww, I'm sorry! :lol: I hope you got some ice cream. Damn, that sounds pretty good right now... XD Sorry, off track. :grin: Yup, TakaGaki is in progress right now!

I don't even remember writing this one, to be honest. :lol: But I just found it and damn, I almost cried. :oops: I hope you guys like it. The pairing is....a good one. :grin: And it's another one of my extreme shorties. So sorry about that.

Romance at its Best

“I can’t believe it’s been a year already”, Fujimoto Miki commented, speaking to the girl in the kitchen. She had never stayed in a relationship this long before, so she really couldn’t believe it. “I know, huh?”, Takahashi Ai replied, the adorable grin evident in her tone.

She was preparing dinner for them, because Miki wasn’t allowed to cook. Just thinking of the last incident sent shivers down the leader’s spine. “Ok, it’s done!”, she cheered, carrying the platter of meat into the dining area. “Damn, that looks good!”, Miki shouted, springing up from her seat. The large plate was piled with beef, cooked to perfection. Ai went back into the kitchen and returned with rice and vegetables.

She had just set down the dishes when something heavy attacked her from the back. “AHH!”, her manly scream echoed. “Do you have to do that?”, Miki groaned, “It’s such a mood-killer” But the older girl continued to hug Ai from behind. “Thank you”, she whispered, planting a soft kiss on the younger’s neck before sitting down to eat. Ai blushed lightly, even though a year passed.

“Oishi~”, the soloist squealed, as she took a bite of the tasty-looking meat. The 21-year old simply smiled, eating her own portion. But nearly choked because something was touching her feet. At first, a light brush but then it increased to rubbing over her slipper.
She looked over at Miki but the woman was looking down at her food, seemingly engrossed.

Ai scooted her chair back a bit and peered under the wooden tabletop. There, her feet sat with Miki’s slipper absentmindedly moving over them. “Miki…”, she said, “What are you doing?” “Hmm?”, Miki asked, slowly looking up before grinning deviously.

The former leader decided to do the dishes, carefully easing them out of her protesting girlfriend’s tiny hands. “I’ll take care of it”, she reassured, relishing the feeling of soft skin as she ran her hand up and down Ai’s forearm. The younger, being the “wife” in this relationship tried to stop her but Miki was already in the kitchen.

She sighed and made her way to the couch, plopping down dejectedly. She loved it when Miki helped out but couldn’t help but feel like her role was sort of….disappearing. Her little arms stretched over her head, a yawn escaping her ruby lips. She really really hoped a certain someone wasn’t feeling too…..frisky tonight.

“Happy anniversary to us!”, Miki’s sing-songy voice cut the silence. She walked into the room, holding a pink cupcake with a candle sticking out of it on a little plate. Ai just looked at her, mouth open in shock.

“Happy anniversary to the hottest couple in the world~”, the elder added, setting the little cake on the coffee table and pulling the dumbfounded girl into a gentle embrace. Ai could feel the tears welling up in her eyes.

Miki could be so romantic when she felt like it.

“You’re crying, aren’t you?”, the aforementioned girl stated, pushing Ai up and looking at her sweet face, “But you haven’t blown out the candle yet.”

The younger sat up and leaned forward. In her mind, she wished that she and Miki could have more anniversaries, just like this. Pursing her lips, she blew the candle out. Miki clapped enthusiastically and grabbed the trim waist. Ai pressed into her body with a soft thump, leaned back and craned her neck to face the other.

“Thank you, sweetie”, she murmured, placing a smooch on the corner of Miki’s lips.

“Anything and everything for you, my Ai”, the soloist replied, stroking the silky cheek facing her.

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Osaga