JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Dracula

Author Topic: Time,distance,and love (kojiyuu OS) - COMPLETED  (Read 2849 times)

Offline z

• is it weird to loving idols ?
Time,distance,and love (kojiyuu OS) - COMPLETED
« on: August 22, 2014, 03:53:50 PM »
It is my first fanfic. Sorry if the story kinda lame and hanging (?) and sorry again for grammatical  error  english isn’t my first leangue.. be kind with mee…
ive your opinion :D
Italic is a not-spoken word. Just on mind. Ah I don’t know what to called that.

Time,distance,and love[/size]
“Nyan-nyan”
“euhm ?”
“You know I love you,right?”
“eh? What is it yuuchan? Are There something you want to say? Your expression kinda strange you know.”
“Please, hold on just little bit longer ne, nyan – nyan.”
“Eh? What is it ?”
yuuchan hold my hand with her hand, and give me a deep stare with her round eyes, don’t know it is just me or there are something strange in her eye. it give me chill, there hurt, concerned, and something like regret in that eyes. Seriously, sometimes I hate yuuchan’s eyes when she gave me that look. her eyes telling me everything ,screaming how deeply her sore when her lips bragging about how strong she is. I hate it.
Ah but everytime sometimes I madly in love with that round-squirell like eyes when its sparkling, irradiate me with her love-light and give me a secure that I am needed,I am loved. I do believe if the laser-came-from-eyes power really exist, yuuchan love-light power is stronger than it.

**yuko pov**

"You love me right nyan-nyan ?"
"Euhm, yes, a little."
"Ah you are meanie haruna."
"Yuuchan, just said what you want to say. Usually you are just blunt a thing like it was nothing. So why now, yuuchan ?"
"so my troublesome-face it too obvious to you ne ? haha"
"euhm sort of, so what wrongs yuuchan ?"
"I must go overseas again, I am sorry."
"Ah.. Haha.. but you just retruned a week ago. Yuuchan seriously a famous star who had a lotsa job. Haha
So.. how long ?"
"Maybe,2 months or more"
"Haha.. it is kinda long right yuuchan,but I am alright haha, it is okay."

Lie. you always a professional liar haruna. You really good at acting when it comes to times like this . do you want to Hide your sorrow behind that awkward laugh? your eyes  completely doesn’t uncooperative with your acting you know ? haha no, you don’t know,because the only one who can read the hurtful massage you want to convey is me. Me. They are screaming haruna. They told me how much you miss me,how cruel iam who always leave you,and how much you want me to stay. Your eyes ,screaming how deeply your sore when your lips bragging about how strong you are. I hate it. Because when your lips praises me, your eyes telling me that I am the cruelest people on the world.

"I am fine yuuchan,really. Stop worrying me to much baka."
"I am not worrying you. I am worrying Usa-Mimi will starving because certain people don’t remember to give them food because she is missing someone to much."
"You are noisy yuuchan,there your plane will take off soon just go already."
"Euhm. Yes. Don’t forget to eat on time and rest well nyan nyan.. watch what your eat don’t sick when I am far away from you. i dont want bakamina or marichan to take care of you.. You know I am easy-to-get-jealous right?"
"Yeah. Yeah I know baka. Bye yuuchan I must go now my manager waiting. I love you. I really really do."

Liar, You are lying again haruna. You are reversing your body and look away to fast. Don’t you want to see me little longer haruna ? We are going to separate for more likely 2-fucking-month. I want to enjoying your goddess-feature a little longer nyan-nyan. We are will separate too long and you look away to fast nyan-nyan.  Ah, I know you don’t want me to see you’re messing-face and your streaming-tears right? Too bad, because I still can see you there,I can see you erasing your tears roughly and mumbling something like "stronger than this and just two month". Again, you make me feel like I am the cruelest people on the world. Or that’s really me. Ah if only you not act like super-woman like that and let me erasing your tears gently, and told you that you are strong, we are strong. And tell you that you not  alone Tough, I will leave you alone. Haha. Irony .

1 month passed and we are just fucking 5 time-calling each other yuuchan.  Damn that difference htime-zoned. Yeah. I am not usually cursing over a thing yuuchan but really I miss you. you know I am thinking bout my graduation and I need you. Usually you there to give me an advices to let my doubt go, you and your silly joke  lighting up my mood.. and lessen my depressing . Sadly, you are the main reason of my depression. Life is cruel to me,to us. I need you. Badly.

"Yuko, we want to drink. Do you want to go along ?"
"Euhm. No. I am to tired, wanna sleep. I’ll pass now manager-san."
" yuko, I know you miss japans but you must stop crying all night. I don’t eat your lame excuses like i-can’t-sleeping and cause-my-eyes-swollen. "
"Eh ? ah haha. I am sorry."
"Hold on yuuchan, this is your dream right. Living your dream,yuko."

Living my dream huh ? it doesn’t feel like my dream, if the one that I love is not with me. I wanna call you but japans time is 2.00 pm now.
*Ring*
Eh ? nyan-nyan calling ?
My heart is jumping now. If my heart is a human his job is pro-athlete, I swear.

“Hello ?”
“Hello, yuuchan ?”
“Nyan-nyan what time in japans now?”
“A-around 2 pm maybe..not really know “
“I telling you something about keeping your health and rest well right, haruna ?”
“ y-you nnot miss me,yuuchan ?”
“I-i d-do. I really do. But I think I will disturb you if I call you. Goddamn time-difference.”
“Yuuchan..”
“Euhm ?”
“Yuuchan ?”
“Eh ? what’s wrong haruna ?”
“Kinda miss you yuuchan.”
Ah it is hurt me nyan-nyan it is like an arrow stabbed right. in center of my heart. And in that arrow is written you hurting me this much. It is hurts
“I am sorry nyan-nyan. Really, sorry. “
“Eh ? your sorry doesn’t needed yuuchan. I am strong, right ?”
“Nyan-nyan? Why your voices euhm.. a bit strange.”
“Ah I am flu yuuchan.. It is allright.. Iam okay..”
“Liar. Stop lying to me. Stop lying to yourself haruna. I know you are not allright, you are totally broken. Stop that. You are not flu. You are crying right ?  it is hurt haruna, it is hurt to see you act like you are the Strongest woman but actually you are the weak one. say that to me. Say what you want to say.. tell me that you want me to stay, beside you. You are hurting me more,and hurting yourself more if you are lying like this, nyan nyan…. “
“Yuuchan ?”
“Euhm ? sorry but I must tell you what I feel nyan-nyan.. I feel like the cru-“
“Yuuchan stop …..”
Yuuchan ?
Yes?
I need you yuuchan…
I am sorry haruna…
Nyan-nyan ?
You sleep ?
Ah you are sleep. but let me continue my tought.
I am the cruelest people right ? I left you when you need me. I am always cruel to you. I am not a good partner right ? I’ll never be.
You hold your emotion, because you think this is my dream, right? no. distance with you never be my dreams haruna. I am sorry I will back as soon as possible.
Jya. Good night. I love you. I love you. I really do haruna.

** Haruna POV**

“Nyan-nyan ?”
“You sleep ?”
No yuuchan I am not sleeping. I just can’t hold my tears anymore. I miss you too much. If I talk you will actually hear my sobbing and I don’t wanna make you feel more guilty than now. I don’t wanna be your burden to your dream,yuuchan.
“Ah you are sleep. but let me continue my tought.”
“I am the cruelest people right ? I left you when you need me. I am always cruel to you. I am not a good partner right ? I’ll never be.it

If you are the cruelest, then I am the egoist who want you all to myself, yuuchan. And I am the spoiled kid who can’t do anything without you. Yeah. It is me

“You hold your emotion, because you think this is my dream, right? no. distance with you never be my dreams haruna. I am sorry I will back as soon as possible.”

It is to egoist to said, that I wait for you to come home, as soon as you can ? because I want that.

“Jya. Good night. I love you. I love you. I really do haruna.”

I love you too yuuchan …

****************************************************************************************************

turn my back and walk away, away from the pain. Scream it loud, drown it out by the sound of the rain. Listen up, I've had enough all this waiting. I need you more right now than I ever did you know that Maybe it's time for miracles Cause I ain't giving up on love You know that maybe it's time for miracles Cause I ain't giving up on love,No I ain't giving up on us"

[/b]
“Just wait for a little bit haruna,I’ll coming back home. Soon”
“I’ll wait for you,yuuchan. Even it took forever”

« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 04:22:34 PM by sophcaro »

Offline amachan48

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Time,distance,and love. (kojiyuu) OS.
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 05:55:50 PM »
it's 11 pm here and I cry so hard because of this story T.T

thank god you dont make them give up of their love T.T

Offline ptrd3009

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 07:02:37 PM »
so good :cathappy:
it's kinda sad but finally it's good
wait for another kojiyuu fic

Offline z

• is it weird to loving idols ?
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2014, 03:24:46 AM »
so good :cathappy:
it's kinda sad but finally it's good
wait for another kojiyuu fic

thanks you for reading  :D .. yeah i hope i can find new idea for another kojiyuu :roll:

it's 11 pm here and I cry so hard because of this story T.T

sorry i made you cry.  i didn't meant to  :cry:

Not another sad KojiYuu OS. (−_−#)

The good thing is that, they didn't bother to give up. \(^o^)/

ah i do not dare to kill the character, "yet". but honestly i want to do that :twisted:. maybe in the future i will do that  :twisted:

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Dracula