JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toe - All I Understand Is That I Don`t Understand

Author Topic: Ryoko Hirosue  (Read 101461 times)

Offline lovecookie

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
  • Member+
Re: Ryoko Hirosue
« Reply #120 on: August 01, 2012, 05:59:17 AM »
an an no. 1808

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #121 on: September 01, 2012, 09:06:05 AM »
 YouTuber luckyxxxstrike has created this beautiful tribute to Ryoko (Arigatou!!):

Artist: JAY'ED
Song: 最後の優しさ  / Saigo no Yasashisa  (Last Kindness)

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #122 on: September 08, 2012, 05:21:00 AM »
Ryoko (b. July 18, 1980) is playing the
big sister of actor Kenichi Matsuyama (b. March 5, 1985), as their parents
enjoy remodeled home.

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #123 on: October 11, 2012, 07:29:33 PM »
Hirosue Ryoko & Inagaki Goro to star in new movie as married couple

It’s been announced that Hirosue Ryoko and SMAP’s Inagaki Goro will star in the upcoming movie “Sakura, Futatabi no Kanako” as married couple.

The movie is based on Niitsu Kiyomi’s novel “Futatabi no Kanako“, and it will be directed by Kurimura Minoru who previously received the NETPAC award at the Moscow International Film Festival with his debut film “Meshi to Otome.” They are also planning to show the film at various film festivals around the world.

Hirosue’s role is named ‘Yoko’, while Inagaki will play her husband ‘Nobuki.’

After losing their little daughter ‘Kanako’ due to an accident, ‘Yoko’ strongly wishes to meet the reincarnation of ‘Kanako’.  Grief eventually drives ‘Yoko’ to start taking care of the deceased daughter as she claims she can see ‘Kanako’. Though ‘Nobuki’ wants to help ‘Yoko’, he also feel irritated by his wife who cannot accept reality and refuses to look forward.  One day, ‘Yoko’ encounters a pregnant high school girl ‘Masami’ (played by Fukuda Mayuko), who has decided to be a single mother, and believes firmly that the baby must be the reincarnation of ‘Kanako’.

Hirosue commented, “This is a movie about a miracle that is led by the power of continuing to live even after painful and sad things happen as well as the power of life. I hope that this can courage many people.” Inagaki also commented, “I was at a loss about playing the role, but because of the support from the director and the staff members, I was able to portray it while understanding the importance of life and the joy and sorrow of living. It is a wonderful movie that made me think it’s not useless to believe in miracles.”

“Sakura, Futatabi no Kanako” is scheduled for release on April 6, 2013.

Eiga.com

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #124 on: October 11, 2012, 07:48:42 PM »

Two Ryoko posts in one day(!), :sweatdrop: yesterday at a Docomo promo event.

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #125 on: October 17, 2012, 09:44:17 PM »
New Ryoko pics from the nico.... and Girls magazine site. :O

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #126 on: October 20, 2012, 01:31:56 AM »
Ryoko from her episode from the Higashino Mysteries drama, she was on the 9th show, could have been the best of a so-so bunch but ended in a blink of an eye which brought the rating for it down just too much. :sweatdrop:

Offline lovecookie

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
  • Member+
« Reply #127 on: November 09, 2012, 08:52:59 AM »
unknown magazine/shoot

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #128 on: December 14, 2012, 02:51:15 AM »
Ryoko in a new CM for Docomo, actually came out 3 weeks ago. :O

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #129 on: January 08, 2013, 05:33:11 PM »
New Ryoko pics from the nico.... and Girls magazine site. :welcome

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #130 on: January 14, 2013, 07:31:19 PM »

Ryoko at a press conference yesterday for Asahi TV, they're making the 1949 movie Stray Dog into a special drama. :?

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #131 on: January 24, 2013, 09:46:43 PM »

Screenshots from the Stray Dog movie which aired last Saturday. :huhuh

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #132 on: February 11, 2013, 02:05:20 AM »
A trailer for the film that Yoshino san posted about above.
"Sakura, Futatabi no Kanako"

With Ryoko Hirosue, Goro Inagaki, and Mayuko Fukuda.

http://www.nipponcinema.com/trailers/sakura-futatabi-no-kanako

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #133 on: February 16, 2013, 08:38:42 PM »

Ryoko Thursday at the '55th Annual Blue Ribbon Movie Award Show' where she won the award for best supporting actress for her role in the Kagi Dorobo no Mesotdo film. :huhuh

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #134 on: February 21, 2013, 04:51:45 PM »
Ryoko drinking the healthy tea:

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #135 on: March 09, 2013, 02:54:42 AM »

Ryoko Thursday at the "36th annual Japan Academy Awards". :shocked:

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #136 on: March 26, 2013, 01:24:25 AM »

Ryoko along with Mayuko at a pre-screening yesterday of their new movie Sakura, Futatabi no Kanako which is coming out on April 6th. :huhuh

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #137 on: April 05, 2013, 03:17:44 AM »
Ryoko will be in the Legal High TV movie as a ruthless lawyer(!), :? some screenshots from the promo.

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #138 on: April 07, 2013, 10:49:09 PM »

Ryoko still looking fine :yep: at Saturday's premiere for the Sakura, Futatabi no Kanako movie.

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #139 on: April 26, 2013, 08:15:08 PM »
Hirosue Ryoko to star in a new Fuji TV drama as a single mother

It was announced that actress Hirosue Ryoko will star in new drama “Star Man ~Kono Hoshi no Koi~ (tentative title)” that will start airing in July on KTV/Fuji TV. The drama will be directed by Tsutsumi Yukihiko (“Keizoku”, “TRICK”, “SPEC”), and Okada Yoshikazu (“Ohisama”) will be in charge of the script.

This will mark the first serial drama in 17 years for Hirosue to play the lead role since her last one in “Mokuyou no Kaidan” (Fuji TV) from 1996. Hirosue said, “It takes a bit of courage to play the leading part, but I was a television child who grew up watching many dramas. Also, my first work was a drama, so it feels like I’m back at home. I would like to create a fun work with all my heart.”

The drama revolves around “Uno Sawako” (Hirosue), a strong-minded single mother who raises her three sons. Her husband left her because of her rough personality. One day, a young man who has lost his memory suddenly shows up in front of her, and she falls in love with him at first sight. Sawako then decides to have him live with her as the father of her three sons.

The director Tsutsumi said, “In a word, it would be an ‘unbelievable family drama’, which includes both family life and love romance.”

The mysterious young man “Hoshio”, whom Sawako falls in love, will be played by Fukushi Sota, and other cast members include Koike Eiko, Onishi Ryusei (Kansai Johnny’s Jr.), Arimura Kasumi, Ishii Masanori, Yamada Yuki, Yoshiyuki Kazuko, and Kunimura Jun.

The drama will air every Tuseday at 10:00 pm starting in July.

Mantan Web

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toe - All I Understand Is That I Don`t Understand