JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mika Nakashima - Kumonoito

Author Topic: Oneshots: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (M Rena/F Airi) [2015.05.15]  (Read 36130 times)

Offline White Hawk

• Member+
Re: Oneshots: Ngzk46 fic - Dandelion (Nishino Nanase) [2014.04.30]
« Reply #80 on: August 01, 2014, 05:27:45 PM »
Ooh this is so good!
I really love it ^^
I love the MV too
Thankyou for writing this awesome oneshot  :wub:

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ShawAkarin wa saikou! MariHaru mo!
Re: Oneshots: SKE48 fic - Cats (Goto Risako/Yakata Miki) [2014.08.08]
« Reply #81 on: August 07, 2014, 05:44:24 PM »
Shinoki Don't call it wonderful, please. I still need to improve myself. I think I saw some errors on it....

White Hawk Yay for the MV! If only KataFai was also made like KizuKata... Thanks to you too, for reading my fic.

My brain suddenly screamed to me to write GoriKitty after that awesome Mikitty's seitansai. This is a drabble.

Cats

Cats.

Cats.

Cats.

That’s what Risako first saw everytime she visited Miki’s house.

“Meow!” A cat slipped through her legs from behind. Risako froze in her tracks as she felt the cat circled her legs.

She didn’t want to push any of the cats since these cats belongs to her beloved Miki.

“Miki-chan?” Risako called Miki from the lobby. She heard Miki’s vague reply from the living room.

“Miki-chan? You’re here?” Risako asked again when she reached the japanese-style living room.

Miki moaned a reply because she was lying on her stomach and her back was made into a bed by her cats.

Risako, whose already used to the scene in front of her, smiled slightly. She made a room for herself beside Miki and lied there, curling against Miki, imitating her cats.

Miki noticed this and turned her head to where Risako was lying, she gave Risako a questioning looks. Risako met her gaze and gave Miki a shy smile, curling deeper against her.

‘Cats aren’t that bad, I think,’ Risako reassured herself, sighed contently while Miki grinned in secret.

Err, is this alright?

Feel free to leave any comments.
One-shots: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ShawAkarin wa saikou! MariHaru mo!
Oneshots: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (M Rena/F Airi) [2015.05.15]
« Reply #82 on: May 15, 2015, 09:06:52 AM »
Managed to dish out a drabble is kinda like an accomplishment to me.

Please inform me if there's any grammar or spelling mistake.

Silent Understanding

Airi knew it even before she started using twitter. She knew Rena's twitter account by heart. After all, she did stalk Rena's account from the very beginning.

Now that she had her own twitter account, she kept on stalking Rena's. But never followed it. Nor did Rena follow hers. And it's alright. Because there's this kind of silent understanding.

Even after she graduated from SKE, they won't reveal the true nature of their relationship. Maybe they would, but it will be at the moment after Rena graduated. That will take quite some time.

Of course Rena knew her account too. She's one of a few persons who knew firsthand any news about her (through mails and phone calls). Nonetheless, their fans mentioned their accounts and giving news about each other accounts. Airi and Rena read those mentions, with a slight smile on their face.

They read each other tweets. But not following each other accounts. They followed it without even following.

And there's the silent understanding.

Feel free to leave any comments.
One-shots: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mika Nakashima - Kumonoito