JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sunny Hill - Goodbye to Romance

Author Topic: [TEAM H] SASSHI ~ The Sashihara Rino Thread  (Read 331070 times)

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: [TEAM H] SASSHI ~ The Sashihara Rino Thread
« Reply #800 on: May 04, 2013, 06:19:41 AM »
Sasshi's senbatsu election appeal video

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #801 on: May 17, 2013, 08:20:06 AM »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline KeiOshi

« Reply #802 on: May 23, 2013, 01:08:11 PM »
OMG... It's unbelievable that she could be preliminary center of AKB.

with all happened since she was a RS, no one can expect this girl rocketing this far.

AKB is full of surprise...

-Someone said I have delusion-

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #803 on: June 03, 2013, 02:29:45 AM »
On May 19th, Sasshi held a solo mini-live "Hakata Sasshitaku Matsuri"

She performed "Hatsukoi Hills", "Yeah! Meccha Holiday", "Sore demo, suki da yo"

Chihiro

Offline edsonmassao

• AKB48 Media downloader
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Cho!
« Reply #804 on: June 08, 2013, 06:05:34 PM »
Last year soon after a good 4th result, Sashi's scandal brought to media, especially by Shukan Bunshun.  Was it only coincidence that it popped up soon after the 2012 Senbatsu?  Anyway, Aki-P bet on Sashi that she would be able to surpass it and bring Hakata kiddies to be more known in Japan (and somehow, for us foreigner wotas XD ).

Kudos for Aki-P for such an intelligent move.  And sure, congratulations for Sashi.  An idol needs more than a cute face and large exposition on media to make success.
AKB48 BR fan  ^^

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #805 on: June 10, 2013, 05:07:08 PM »
Here is Sasshi in a post election appearance- the clip where the camera is aimed at Sasshi when #2 is being announced, thereby confirming that Sasshi would be #1- you can see the HKT48 girls beaming smiles ear to ear.......they know who helped them improve, and they appreciate it!!

{With thanks to sananselmo_now}

20130610-指原莉乃登場 めざましテレビ

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #806 on: June 11, 2013, 01:34:01 AM »
With thanks to Half Assed subs (some of the subs are accurate......but not all)

Offline glassicall

• ecchi
  • Sashihara Rino Oshi.
« Reply #807 on: June 13, 2013, 05:32:53 PM »
Congratulations to Sasshi for getting first. I think Sasshi's achievements tells up how anything is possible if you try hard enough.  From a mere 27th position in senbatsu to climb to the 19th position,then to the 9th and then 4th then onwards to the 1st despite the scandal, i think its really amazing.

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #808 on: June 15, 2013, 12:02:44 PM »
Quote from: namme90
130614 AKB48 no ANN (w/ Sasshi, Yuko  & Mayu)

Now on YouTube

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #809 on: August 04, 2013, 03:49:52 PM »

I wouldn't piss her off

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #810 on: August 09, 2013, 05:00:11 PM »
https://twitter.com/MayuyuOrg/status/365473737375629313
[UNVERIFIED]Yukirin 2nd and Sasshi 3rd single release roadmap http://ameblo.jp/kazu-yukirin/entry-11579590400.html

FINALLY!!! It's been forever since she released a solo single. She hadn't been out and about on her own ever since the scandal!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #811 on: August 19, 2013, 02:26:41 PM »

Sasshi's Engrish (the correct answer is on the bottom left in red)

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #812 on: August 24, 2013, 12:05:13 AM »
MAYU X SASSHI AKB SHINBUN ARTICLE Part 1

HKT48 Sashihara Rino (20)  was elected at the top in the General Election in June and AKB48 Watanabe Mayu (19) was in the 3rd place. The two of them,  since they were team mates in the former Team B, both have the same sense of humor, and they’re always friendly backstage. During the middle of the hectic 5 Big Dome Tour, these two appeared oddly excited, and another side that’s different than usual were seen. While talking about their junior members, the two also talk about fate’s tricks…

– Well then, let’s start from the photo shoot. Can you please do the Zuka (Takarazuka) pose?

Watanabe: It’s not Zuka pose, it’s “Hanagumi Pose”

Sashihara: That’s right. It’s important so please don’t get that wrong!

– So-sorry…

Watanabe: It’s the pose that I always do. I do it during the ending of Kayou Kyoku! And that’s where the other members joined.

– It’s been a little while, but let’s look back at the General Election. Watanabe-san was 3rd place, and Sashihara-san was 1st place.

Watanabe: I feel frustrated, but I thought that this was possible. This is also a result. Frankly, this was a different result from the General Election so far so everyone experienced something new.

– In Oshima-san’s 2nd place speech she said “Not even one tear was shed”

Watanabe: Everyone had the same surprised face which was impressive~

– Conversely, Sashihara-san kept her 1st place from the early results.

Sashihara: I thought I couldn’t be the 1st place though. But, I’m normally happy.

—How did you take the words “You’re gonna make a new AKB48” from Oshima-san?

Sashihara: I didn’t think of anything…because I’m only the center for one song. If I were center for life, I think AKB48 would change, but I’m only center for one song, so I think nothing will change.

–  You may possibly be the center for the next song.

Sashihara: I don’t think that’s the case. I don’t think I would benefit from being center, and I’m not the type to gain popularity by being center (bitter smile)

Watanabe: It’s the result chosen from the General Election, so it’s the single from that result. She knows that girls have a place where they shine the most. It’s hard though.

Sashihara: It’s not like I joined because I wanted to be center. I also have things I want to do. I after all want to do variety. I don’t think about “around where my place is”, but in HTK48 I have my own position standing in front of people.  Rather than standing in the front, it’s more fun when it feels like we’re making it together. It’s more fun to follow Mayu and Paruru and Takamina-san and Yuko-chan, I think it suits me. The general election is the result of the fans’ support so I’m honestly happy.

– What are the impressions you have of each other?

Sashihara: You know Watanabe is funny!

Watanabe: I-I’m not funny.

Sashihara: You’re so funny!

Watanabe: I-I’m not funny.

Sashihara:You’re really funny. But to me, I don’t want let everyone know that. Honestly, I’ve always wanted her to show it to the world, but lately I only want her to show it to the people around her. I feel frustrated when fans say “Mayuyu is actually really funny”. Mayuyu’s funny character isn’t frustrating. “What do you know about Mayu?” and “The Mayu I know is even funnier” and such come out from the competitive side of me.

—On All Night Nippon on 6/14, Watanabe-san really let loose.

Watanabe: I don’t really have the awareness that I’m funny. I used to be in Team B with Sasshi, and we’ve been acquainted for many years so I can relatively show my real self. I was too relaxed though.

— The other side of Watanabe-san is?

Sashihara: I think we have a similar sense of humor. Yesterday too…

Watanabe: Ahhahahahaha!

Sashihara: We got excited talking about “if other artists sang AKB48’s songs”. Like if Mr. Children sang “So long!”

Watanabe: Ahhahahahahaa!

Sashihara: The squatting choreo at the beginning, if Sakurai-san did it….and such were what we were imagining. We got so pumped up.

Watanabe: Yup, that was funny now that I look back.

– You guys also were also in high spirits the day after the general election.

Sashihara: When we’re together, we look for cute pictures. Cute cows. We’ve been looking at cute pictures together since before.

Watanabe: Cute. Fluffy!

—The Sashihara-san Watanabe-san sees is…

Watanabe: The way I see her…she’s funny. We both said “funny” (lol) It’s really fun talking to her. Sasshi makes even the small things funny.

—How do you see Sashihara-san’s variety and MC skills?

Watanabe: I’m not really good at talking so I think it’s really cool.

Sashihara: Cool?

Watanabe: Cool (lol)

Sashihara: I’m gonna try my best even more (lol)

Watanabe: Like when I’m TV, I get so nervous that my heart starts beating so fast, and that keeps me from talking.

– You feel more carefree on the radio.

Watanabe: On the radio, my face can’t be seen so my tension becomes like “Yay!” but on TV I get nervous and my breathing becomes faster. I can’t be fooling around in public. Ah, the radio is also public but it’s only my voice so it’s okay (lol). I end up getting nervous so I want to fix that.

Sashihara: But isn’t it cute? The more you know Mayuyu the more fun parts of her show. Like the other day in “Bakuretsu Otou-san”, it was Mayu so she was that interesting. That side of her quickly came out. Usually, stuff like that isn’t done to Mayu, so we were also surprised like “Uwaa, Mayu”

http://mayujellybeans.tumblr.com/post/58917125916/mayu-x-sasshi-akb-shinbun-article-part-1-hkt48

Part 2, as translated by clubhappy:

From when did you two become good friends?

Watanabe: A while after we joined team B, maybe.

Sashihara: Even after I was separated from team B (because of the transfer), we are still meeting each other while having senbatsu’s works and the others. I’m also close to Yukirin, so like mutual friends, the three of us became close friends.

Have you ever gone to eat outside with each other?

Sashihara: Maybe no.

Watanabe:  U~n, no, I think.

Sashihara: First, I don’t usually go outside. I don’t really go out to eat with members.

Watanabe: Me too~. I only talk to Sasshi basically through mails, or at where we meet.

So you talk about talks like the “So long!” one earlier at where you meet…

Sashihara: Yeah! “Chan chaka chan chan… Sakurai sa~n!”, like that (laugh).

Watanabe: Kyahahaha!

You’re also together in the unit song “Avocado jane~shi…”

Sashihara: At first, when we received the lyrics, I said to Mayu “Have you heard the song? It’s bad, right? It sounds weird, right?”. I wondered if that song was okay.

Watanabe: It’s a slightly unusual song, but I thought it would be okay.

Sashihara: Because there are parts like “Strawberry, banana, apple, all smell sweet” or “Melon, cherry, orange, you feel like hanging out with them” in the lyrics, right? But the time when we were recording the song was exciting~.

Watanabe: With our voices combined, the dance inserted, and also the outfits being properly done, it became a very good song.

It ranked 20 at the Request Award.

Watanabe: It’s popular! POPULAR! Yeah, we sang it at the last day (1st~25th), right?

Sashihara: We both have our own unit songs, but to think the song of us two would rank 20. It’s amazing.

Watanabe: Within the fans who came to the handshake events, there are some said that “’Avocado’ should rank this year!”.

Sashihara: And “I’ll definitely vote for ‘Avocado’!”

Watanabe: And “’Avocado” will be 1st”. But as expected it didn’t rank 1st. (laugh)

Sashihara: We will also perform it this year. But I wish we had more chances to perform it.

Watanabe: We really want to sing it, right? How about once a month? (laugh)

Sashihara: Once a month? Ah, how about performing it on the theater, as a surprise?

After that song got 20th place, it got a “Celebration venue” thread on a bulletin board of a certain net.

Sashihara: Eh~ I see.

Watanabe: It’s a popular song! IT’S A POPULAR SONG! Everyone loves it, don’t they?

Do you have your unique atmosphere?

Watanabe: We have, right~?

Sashihara: We have, “right~”, you said? (laugh) WE HAVE, RIGHT~. Hahaha!

Let’s return to the topic. Are there any young members that you have interest in?

Sashihara: For me it’s (Tashima) Meru and (Tominaga) Mio. Mayu, too.

Watanabe: I love them! I love HKT48.

Sashihara: Please write clearly that part she just said. There are lots of little girls in HKT48 (laugh).

Watanabe: Lots of little girls. I love all of them. I often talk to them, and HKT48’s girls are very amiable. I can’t go and talk to them because I’d be nervous, so I’m happy that they go and talk to me. I just… dote on them so much.

Sashihara: Those girls are so innocence, as a senpai I’m worried for them, I’m just out of words to describe.

Watanabe: They’re just too cute. So pure.

Are there any girls that you love the most?

Watanabe: Who… Everyone is cute, but maybe it’s Miotasu (Tomonaga) that I love the most.

Sashihara: You’ve done a unit song with Mio, right? Mio learned a lot from Mayu at Yahoo! Auction Dome.

Watanabe: We sang “Idol nante yobanaide”. She would cry if she could not do it, so I said to her “Don’t cry~, I’ll teach you” (doing patting-head gesture) . S, so cuteeeee!

Sashihara: Mio is a crybaby. She just cries suddenly, without saying anything.

And then, by chance, Tashima and Tominaga happened to pass by, holding each other’s hand.

These two are talking about you now.

Tashima, Tomonaga: EEEEHHHH!  Really? Let’s go over there! (laugh)

Watanabe: Angels! ANGELS!

And the girl in AKB48 that Sashihara-san has interest in is…?

Sashihara: There are lots of cute girls. Erm, that girl in 15th generation who ties her hair in ponytail… Ah, it’s (Mukaichi) Mion-chan. That girl is lovely. When I looked at her practicing “Love shugyou”, she was so cute~. I love young and cute girls. I would watch them.

Watanabe: I also love Mion-chan! *Peropero* (licking).

Both of them: (LOL)

There’s a rumor that AKB48’s Nishino Miki-san looks kinda similar to Watanabe-san.

Watanabe: Yeah!

And then once again, Nishino happened to pass by.

Watanabe: Oh, timely! Ah…she goes away (laugh). Does she really resemble me?

Sashihara: Usually I don’t really think that, but when she stands on stage, sometimes I think “Hm?”.

Watanabe: There aren’t really any girls that resemble me up until now. So though she’s not my little sister, I’m happy. It’s a strange feeling. I received a present from her on my birthday. She’s a very kind girl. I received a teddy bear.

Sashihara: You two do get a long, don’t you?

Watanabe: Best friend! Best friend! (A/N: she was using the word “Mabudachi”)

Do you have any parts of yourselves that you want a lot of kouhai to inherit?

Sashihara: I don’t, I guess. Instead, I think Mayu has some parts that she wants to be inherited, right?

Watanabe: Rather than from me, I want them to inherit Takamina-san’s steady and sharp characters. I think kenkyuuseis now are all amazing for doing their best, so I want them not to forget that. That’s what I feel.

Your image of young members now

Sashihara: They’re lively and I think that’s great. They seem to understand if I talk to them properly. They can even learn from me.

It seems that Sashihara-san, who is also HKT48’s theatre manager, gave some opinions about kenkyuusei’s live at Budoukan on June.

Sashihara: Mostly about HKT48, though. But even if I didn’t become a theatre manager, I think I would still do that.

Sashihara-san loves idols, so do you have any interest in the producing industry?

Sashihara: Not at all, I don’t wanna! I really don’t like that industry, since I don’t want to take responsibility for other people’s future.

Well then, lastly… Next year, what if there was a general election? Sashihara-san, you said that you were aiming for a successive victory, right?

Sashihara: That was only a lip service, so… (laugh). Sashihara always say things that make people become livelier every day. Lip service for my entire life. But of course, I want to do my best.

Watanabe: I’ll take the 1st place. I WILL. I’ll fill up the gap (between Sasshi and me). Using many ways, like this and that (laugh). I want to do as many things as I can. I want to learn Sasshi’s talk skill. I need to grow up with my own power. I want to be able to express myself when talking on radio or TV.

Does Sashihara-san accept her challenge?

Sashihara: No, it won’t be like “Come at me!”, like that (laugh). I don’t want to be misunderstood at that part.

It’d be good if Watanabe-san uses her appearance on “Bakuretsu Otousan” as an opportunity to change.

Watanabe: Yes! Oto-san! My life has changed after being kicked at my head, like that (laugh).

Sashihara: Eh, is it really okay like that…?

THE KICK ON 27-JIKAN TV

Bakuretsu Otousan VTR: On the famous corner of Fuji TV’s variety show “Mechax2 iketeru!”, it’s a play where Kato Kouji who plays the otousan (father) and unfolds his insane comments. In the setting that looks like a shouwa’s living room, the father will get livid with the guests’ behaviors and give them a giant swing, which is a wrestling technique (hold both of their legs and swing them, then throw them). On the 3rd of August, Watanabe received that technique on the same corner on 27-jikan TV. And when she was kneeling down on the ground, she got kicked at her head. That has been a fuss on the Internet, but on the concert on 7th August, Watanabe confessed to the fans “I’m okay”.
http://chichan54.tumblr.com/post/59099709907/mayujellybeans-sasshi-x-mayu-akb-shinbun-part-2
http://mayujellybeans.tumblr.com/post/59099496586/sasshi-x-mayu-akb-shinbun-part-2-many-thanks-to
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 02:24:15 AM by Jul3 »

Chihiro

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #813 on: August 24, 2013, 10:49:52 PM »
You know what would be very Sasshi-like? Graduating at the top XD

I hope she won't though, don't get me wrong, but it would be typical of her chara.  :P

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #814 on: September 30, 2013, 06:31:02 PM »

Sasshi

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #815 on: October 03, 2013, 10:07:45 PM »
I think this is a short promo for CDTV 20th anniversary special live to air on 6 October per http://www.48scoops.com/akb48-ske48-nmb48-to-appear-on-cdtv-20th-anniversary-special-live/

Caps

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #816 on: October 06, 2013, 06:25:11 AM »

CDTV 2013/10/06 Takamina, Oshima Yuko, Mayuyu, Kojiharu and Sasshi

Offline atsukoD

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #817 on: October 10, 2013, 01:33:28 AM »
Practical joke to Sashi. I saw the gif pictures set of it sometime ago here, now I find the video. LOL, poor Sashi.

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #818 on: October 17, 2013, 05:47:07 PM »
MJ 2013-10-17

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #819 on: November 07, 2013, 03:20:05 AM »
Cause I love Sasshi! I feel these need to be posted here  :rofl:

Sashihara Rino Gets Maxi Pad Commercial
It was announced yesterday that Sashihara Rino will be featured in a commercial for a maxi pad brand called Whisper Pure Hada (under Proctor & Gamble Japan).

The commercial will start airing on 11/9.

my hat is off. saluting.

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sunny Hill - Goodbye to Romance