JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Fat na Kare

Author Topic: One-shot Scraps: February Project [02/14]  (Read 27984 times)

Offline yunagi

• Tsik
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Fantasy
Re: One-shot Scraps: Let's Pretend 4/29
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2013, 05:38:55 PM »
It’s been so long…

And I haven’t finished anything yet…
Anyway I’m just dropping by to say thanks to everyone that read these short fan fics of mine, special mention to H!PShipper and rndmnwierd for commenting, and that I might not be posting for a while.

Let me explain!

*mutters to self* Crud it’s gonna sound lousy…

*ahem*

I’m taking review classes for the next few months( it actually started 2 weeks ago), until the first few days of September, in prep for our board exam. I’m not really much into a writing mode since I’m too busy rewiring my brain back to my student days, in hopes that I can have at least a fighting chance during “the exam” (hopefully the final one). It’s not really helping me much now, but I haven’t lost hope yet.

I’ll try finishing the one’s I do have in my drive whenever I have a free day. I’m not making any promises though.

Till next time, Ja ne~ ;)
._.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: One-shot Scraps: Let's Pretend 4/29
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2013, 04:07:42 AM »
I understand! We'll still be here whenever you do post something. At least you have a reason to explain, mine's just writer's block, after all.

Offline yunagi

• Tsik
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Fantasy
Re: One-shot Scraps: Panties 6/12
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2013, 07:44:21 AM »
@rndm: There should be a shot that prevents writer’s block. It's such a pain.

Anyway, I got to finish this little crack piece.

This is based off a real event... People around me are crazy.

-o-o-o-o-o-

Panties

“Good morning Gaki-san!” Sayu happily chirped as soon as she got within the beans hearing range. Risa lifted her head up from digging around her bag. Her face broke into large grin as she took notice of the younger girl’s presence.

“Sayumin, you’re really happy in the morning aren’t you?”

“Of course, I’ve had my beauty sleep and I think the world deserves to see my cuteness after being deprived of it for the whole evening.” Sayu haughtily stated. Risa just nodded her head in agreement. It was nice seeing someone happy in the morning, compared to the groaning mess she would soon be seeing for the rest of first and second period.

Risa glanced up to the front of the classroom, just in time as a haggard looking girl tumbled in. Risa silently followed the being with her eyes, smile at the ready. The girl dragged her feet across the room, as if the act of walking properly would drain more energy as opposed to what she was doing.

“Good morning, Ai-chan.” Risa greeted.

Ai muttered something in return, something Risa failed to hear, before plopping herself on the chair behind the bean, carelessly dropping her book bag on the floor. Without complaint Risa bent down to pick up the discarded bag and placing it on the hook.

“Ai-chan! Good morning!” Sayu greeted. She jumped to the tired girl’s side and began shaking Ai to wakefulness.

“What’s so good in the morning?” Ai grounded through her teeth.

“Everything, what else?” Sayu replied cheerily.

Ai only moaned in response. Her arms going over her head to hide herself from the world of the living.

Sayu and Risa giggled at the all too familiar response. Ai was never good in the morning, anyone who has met her before ten in the morning could tell you that. Though compared to another person’s reaction Ai’s unwillingness to converse was nothing.

A loud thud of the door being harshly opened emanated throughout the room. The once lively chatter tuned down to low whispers as a short girl came stomping in, dragging behind her a taller girl who looked to be halfway into dream world and reality.

Sayu wasted no time in greeting the two new comers, skipping to meet them halfway. She jumped onto the sleepy looking girl, locking her into a big bear hug as they exchanged hellos. Figuring that the two wouldn’t be budging from the spot anytime soon the shorter girl released her hold on the girl and proceeded to her seat.

Risa sent her a nod of hello. The girl nodded her head in response before plunking herself on her chair and resting her head on the table.

“Reina!” Sayu called. Her hand clasped around the other girls arm, pulling her along as she walked closer to the small girl. “Reina aren’t you going to say hello? It’s only common courtesy you know.” Sayu chided. “Tell her Eri.”

Beside her Eri let out a big yawn, not caring who saw. She peeled back her eyelids and smiled sleepily at Sayu, not quite understanding what was just asked of her. Sayu sighed.

“Yeah? Well courtesy can find its way out the door. I ain’t interested with it.” Reina growled.

Sayu made a huffing sound, her nose crinkling in displeasure and her mouth set in a small frown. She turned back to Eri, knowing better than to rile up the unfriendly teen early in the morning. Her frown instantly turned right-side up as she noted that the spacy girl was slumped over her desk, trying to get in a few more minutes of sleep before class started.

“Eri…” Sayu cooed. She approached the girl and, unable to hold herself back, pinched her cheeks. Eri whined as she was pulled out from her half-sleep state by the slightly painful feeling of her flesh being pulled.

“Itai! Sayumin… that hurt.” Eri reached up to rub her slightly reddening cheeks. Sayu chuckled and crooned how Eri was cute like that, of course ending with “well, not as cute as me.”

Eri groaned as she sat up, throwing any hopes of sleeping until homeroom starts. “Hai, hai… No one’s a cute as Sayumin. I got it.” She mumbled.

“So?” Sayu started. She sat herself on the unoccupied chair in front of Eri’s table, resting her head on her propped up hands. “Do you have any plans for the rest of the afternoon?”

Eri blinked at the girl in front of her. “Well… I guess I’ll try to stay awake for lit. class, there’s going to be a quiz later right? And after that…”

“Eri, she meant after school.” Risa cut in.

“Oh.” Sayu rolled her eyes.

“You know, sometimes I wonder if you’re doing it on purpose.”

“Doing what on purpose?” Eri asked innocently.

“Nothing. So, any plans later?”

Eri closed her eyes, slowly lowering her head on the table. To others it would’ve looked like she was going to sleep, but the other two beside her knew better. “I don’t think so. Why? Are we going somewhere?” she asked.

“Great! Come with me. I’m going to shop for some new…” Sayu stopped. She glanced over her shoulder, looking around the room for anyone listening on their conversation. After verifying that they were safe from any nosy classmates she indicated that the other two were to come closer. In a barely audible voice she whispered the last part.

“Eh? Can’t you do that by yourself?” Risa asked.

“But I wanted a third party opinion.”

“There’s no need for a third party opinion. It’s not like anyone will see it anyway.”

“… I’m wearing piggy panties today.” Eri suddenly announced.

The two girls turned to her.

“It has a face and a tail.”

“Kame! Sh..” Risa motioned with her hands for the turtle to lower her voice while scanning their immediate premises for anyone who heard. She sighed in relief when no one seemed to have heard the turtle’s slip of tongue.

Sayu made a face. “That’s so weird…” she paused, seeming to think of something before continuing “So the tail is spiral like?” she said, twirling her finger.

“No, it’s just a small box.”

“Are we actually having this conversation?”

“Wanna see?” Eri said, ignoring Risa’s last statement. She got up from her seat, her fingers already curled around the waistband at the back of her skirt. Before she could push her hands down Risa jumped up from her seat and lunged for Eri’s skirt, locking her hands around her hip to keep the skirt in place.

“Eri! Are you crazy?” she yelled.

“Aw, but I wanted to see.” Sayu whined. Risa sent her an incredulous look before pushing Eri back down her seat.

“What am I going to do with you girls?” The bean mumbled.

-o-o-o-o-o-

Just realized that it's been over a month since the last time I've written anything... Maybe I need to take some more of those happy pills.
._.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2013, 09:50:15 AM »
Lmfao

Eri for the win and Sayu perv for the win too
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2013, 06:09:26 PM »
As I was progressing through the story, I was like, "What does this have to do with panties?" Then I died at the end XD

Offline H!PShipper

• Member+
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2013, 12:37:12 AM »
Lmao Fantastic, Nothing like reading some aho kame and sayu while Risa exaggerates the situation. however, I think she was right to exaggerate in this case lol Good Luck with school and have fun writing! I'll wait for your next update!! ^^

Offline yunagi

• Tsik
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Fantasy
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2013, 02:02:21 PM »
I come bearing gifts...
Well not really gifts, more like a story to present and reply to comments while I'm at it.

First things first
@Kuro: SayuxEri crack FTW. Eri’s just too awesomely random/crazy, and with Sayu it just makes things more interesting.
@rndm: Maybe I shoulda made the title to “piggies” just to screw with you guys
@H!P: Thanks Imma do my best to sneak in an hour of writing every day. I’ll try to think up of more cracks.

And now I present to you folks the effects of stress, rereading fics and too much teddy bear cookies.
._.

Offline yunagi

• Tsik
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Fantasy
Re: One-shot Scraps: Another Afternoon Drive 6/24
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2013, 02:09:54 PM »
And here's the second installation of Afternoon Drive (if you could still remember that story).

Another Afternoon Drive

“Seat belt.”

“Check.”

“Mirrors.”

“Check.”

“Keys.”

“…” Risa’s face suddenly turned pale, her eyes going wide. Her hands began frantically roaming all over her clothes for the key to the car. I bit my bottom lip to stop myself from laughing at her. The key was already stuck to the ignition, but Risa didn’t know that. I reach over to her hands, stopping them from further ruffling her wrinkled clothes.

“Gaki-san, breathe.”

“Ai-chan I really think this is a bad idea!” she suddenly exploded, her breathing getting labored. Now where have I seen this before? “This is a bad idea. Why did I let you talk me into this? Oh my God! We’re going to die! I don’t want to die. I’m too young to die! I can’t do this!”

Her trembling hands go to the seat belt, fumbling with the simple contraption. I take her hands and pull them towards me. “Risa, listen to me. Breathe. The car hasn’t even started yet.”

She whimpered slightly, her eyes shining with unshed tears. I look away. I really want to teach her how to drive, but the look she was giving me was slowly eating away my resolve. But how can I teach her when I can’t even look at her? I take a deep calming breath and steel myself. I can do this.

I turn back to her, plastering an encouraging smile. “It’s okay. I’m here.” I give her hands a reassuring squeeze. She calms down, this is good. We’re making progress, sort of.

“The keys are already in the ignition. Just turn it and start the car. It’s just like last time.” She nods her head and reluctantly starts the car. I notice her hands are griping the steering wheel tightly, her knuckles turning white from the pressure she was applying. I can understand this, I’ve done the same thing when I was still practicing. She’ll let up once she gets the hang of it.

“Change to first gear and let’s start. Slowly Gaki-san.” I tell her.

She shakily reached for the gear shift. I take a quick peak to make sure she placed it on the right number. “Okay, now slowly ease off the clutch while applying pressure on the gas.” I instruct. She nods her head. Her eyebrows were scrunched together as she frightfully stared at the long stretch of deserted road. I made sure we were as far away from any potential crash objects as possible. It was just us and miles of open road and nature.

The car slowly rolls forward, this time it doesn’t sputter as much. She puts on more gas, the car rolls a little faster but still remains at a considerably slow speed. I smile at her achievement. I sneak a glance at her. Her eyes were still concentrating on the road, but she was grinning widely now. She should, it’s her first time handling a car on an open road without it dying or feeling like a metal death trap.

I hate to burst her happy moment but if we stay like this then all her achievement till now would be for nothing. You don’t really expect anyone to drive through the road on just the first gear. It takes up too much gas. “You’re doing great Gaki-san. Now it’s time to switch to second gear.”

“Hah! Se-second. No. NO! I’m not-“

“It’s okay!” I quickly cut in before she could start hyperventilating again. “Changing gears after this is a lot easier than getting the car to run on first.”

“Just let up on the gas then step on the clutch and change gears. After than you lift your feet off the clutch and put more pressure on the gas.”

“Is that it?” she asks. She doesn’t look at me, her eyes are faithfully focused on the road.

“That’s it.” I confirm.

She takes a deep breath. “O-okay. Just… let up on the gas…” the roar of the engine diminishes as she quickly changes gears. The sound comes back a second later and we pick up speed.

I can feel my grin getting bigger. I knew I wouldn’t regret teaching her how to drive. “See, that wasn’t so hard.”

“Yeah.” She breaths out. Her grip on the steering wheel loosens and her stiff posture slowly relaxes onto the seat. She’s gaining confidence, that’s good.

“So, think you can get it up to three?” I watch for her reaction. She doesn’t react too negatively.  She doesn’t answer at first but eventually she made a confirmatory sound. At least I think it’s a confirmation, I can’t really be sure.

“Should I take that as a yes?”

“Un. I… I think I can handle it now.”

“Okay… just do the same thing as you did changing to second.” She nods her head and changes gears once again. Just as before the transition is smooth. It’s easier to change gears when you don’t have to worry about getting the car to move.

“How do you know when to change gears?” she asks. Did I forget to mention that?

“The speedometer. You can tell by the sound of the engine too. When it sounds like it’s straining it’s time to change gears.”

“Eh? You can tell it like that?”

It was just for a short instant, just a few nanoseconds were we both looked away from the road. It was a long stretch of straight, empty road. There weren’t any houses or stores nearby so I didn’t think looking away for a second would cause any harm.

A loud thudding sound made the both of us jump from our seat, literally. Risa screamed as she stomped on the breaks, abruptly halting the car, and jerked the steering wheel to the side. I felt my body lunge forward, only to be stopped by the strap securing me to my chair, the belt digging into my skin, and then I slam back to the seat. My head feels a bit light, I can feel my hands involuntarily shake.

I check to see if Risa was okay. Her face had gone pale as she stared out the windshield. Her face was devoid of emotion and her whole body was stiff. I feel my heart crush at the sight. I’ve never seen her like this before.

“Gaki-san, you okay?” I shakily ask. She doesn’t respond. I unbuckle my seat belt and begin to undo hers. I reach up to her hands and try to pry them off the steering wheel, all the while calling her name. When she finally focuses on me it’s like a switch had turned on her head.

“Oh my God! Did I hit someone? I hit someone! What do I do? What do I do? What do I do!” she lunges for the door and tries to get it to open. It doesn’t budge. She starts wailing, checking the mirrors for any signs of a body. I try to calm her down but she only pushes me away. Finally she gets the door open and she jumps right out, running back the way we came.

“Gaki-san!” I have trouble with the door, it was locked, but as soon as I get it open I run after her. I hear her scream again followed by her calling my name. Oh God, did we really hit someone?

I pick up my pace, I kept my eyes peeled trying to look for the body or blood. I don’t really want to see the carnage but I can’t help but look. I see her hunched over something at the side of the road, beside a whole bunch of tall weeds. I can still hear her sobbing, but I can’t see the body. I stopped just a few meters from them. I didn’t want to look.

“Risa?” I called, I can hear my voice shake badly. Again she doesn’t respond, she just continues crying.  I start feeling like I’m about to puke, but I hold myself together.

I brace myself for what I’m about to see. It must be little since I still can’t see it over Risa’s hunched frame and I hope we hadn’t run over a kid. I take a tentative step forward, craning my neck to see over Risa’s head. It looked bad.

I go over to Risa and pull her up by the waist. She instantly buries her head on my shoulder. I run my hand down her back and whisper into her ear, trying to get her to calm down.

“Ai-chan, did I kill it?” she fearfully asked. I look over the small thing, feeling bad for it. She turns her head, trying to get another glimpse of it. I hold the side of her face and pull her back to me, I don’t think it’s such a good idea for her to see it again. It looked pretty mangled up.

I lead her back to the car. She resists at first but I managed to persuade her to follow me. Once we were back I helped her into the passenger seat and bucked her in. By then she had stopped crying, she was just staring emotionlessly out the windshield. I slip back into the driver seat and got the car started. I turned back to where we came from. Looks like driving lessons were over for the day.

“Ai-chan… shouldn’t we call the cops?” she asks.

I spare her a quick glance “No. No need to.”

“But I killed it.”

“It’s okay. It happens sometimes, it’s not your fault.”

“But I hit it!”

“Trust me Gaki-san, it’s okay. Let’s just… not bring this up anytime soon okay?”

She sniffles “… what if the cops find out?”

“…Well then they’d probably charge you with vehicular bird slaughter.”
._.

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2013, 02:19:24 PM »
Poor Bird XD

I guess Ai-chan wouldn't want another try with Gaki-san behind the wheel XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2013, 11:12:47 PM »
Poor Gaki will never learn to drive at this rate. XD

Offline yunagi

• Tsik
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Fantasy
Re: One-shot Scraps: Tomodachi 6/26
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2013, 10:05:08 AM »
@kuro and rndm: lol. I might have been too evil, always hindering Gaki-san's progress at driving... But I've gone through almost the same thing Ai-chan has here, if not worse, and I'm still alive and kicking... So I guess we'll just have to see.  ;)

And surprise! I've decided to write out another short fic. I'm not too sure if the girls are in character or not but I wanted to try out this pairing.

-o-o-o-o-o-

Tomodachi

Haruka heaved a big sigh. She glanced up at the clock mounted at the front of the classroom and heaved another sigh as she noted the time. It was still a bit early for lunch; they still had one more subject to go.

“Okay, everyone take out your text books and turn to page 8.” The teacher announced enthusiastically, before turning to the board to jot down something.

She stared at the teacher with an unreadable look, then reached into her bag and pulled out her textbook for the class, Japanese lit.

“Ano…” Haruka looked up from her seat, turning her head to the side where the small female voice came from. The girl smiled sheepishly as she waved a short hello. It hadn’t been long since the start of the semester so Haruka wasn’t really familiar with her classmates yet, though she could vaguely recall the girl’s name being mentioned during their seating arrangement. Satou something.

“I forgot my text book, so can I look on with you?” Satou asked.

Haruka nodded. “Sure.”

What was the harm to sharing? Who knows, maybe she could find a friend by the end of the class, God knows she needed one. It wasn’t that Haruka was purposely isolating herself or anything of the sorts. It’s just that it was a new school, she was still adjusting to high school life and there was no one from her previous school she could talk to. In other words she was basically alone in her new life as a high school student.

“Thank you very much!” The girl beamed.

Satou stood up, pushed her table beside Haruka’s and pulled her chair along with her. Satisfied with her arrangement the bubby girl held up her thumb and grinned at Haruka. Haruka raised a brow at this but chose not to say anything. She opened her book, page 8, she mentally recalled, and situated the book in between them.

Haruka nearly jumped as she felt a weight on her side and an arm going around her shoulder. She glanced beside her. Satou was practically gluing herself to the shorter girl’s side, grinning broadly as if she had won the lottery.

“Um…” too close.

“Isn’t this great? It’s like reading a book when we were in kindergarten!”

Haruka grimaced and leaned slightly away, trying to put breathing space between them. Much to her chagrin whatever she did Satou would quickly respond by closing the gap between them. Had the girl no sense for personal space? Haruka thought. She glanced back up the clock and sighed.

It was going to be a long lecture.

-o-o-o-o-o-

“Thank you very much. You saved me there.”

Haruka shook her head. “It was nothing.”

“My name is Satou Masaki. Everyone calls me Maa-chan.” Masaki made a small curtsy, suddenly giggling after she had done the act. “I always wanted to do that.”

“Hm..” Haruka was too busy fixing her things to notice what the bubbly girl had done. Not wanting to look too aloof she nodded her head in hopes that Masaki wouldn’t notice and think badly of her. Though if the girl would walk away from their, what was quickly becoming a one-sided, conversation Haruka wouldn’t mind. She was still recovering from the much-too-close contact she had earlier with the girl. Honestly it was like having a koala stuck to your side. A giant, talkative koala. It wasn’t really bad, just slightly uncomfortable and awkward.

“You know, Maa-chan had wanted to talk to you for a while now, but I didn’t have the opportunity to. So I’m sorry.” Again Haruka hummed.

“Let’s be friends, Duu!” Masaki brightly cheered.

Haruka turned her head to the side, wondering if this Duu-person was her seatmate. Finding no one there she turned to her front, then to her back, before returning her gaze to the smiling Masaki beside her.

“Huh?” she asked bewildered, pointing her right index finger to herself.

Masaki enthusiastically nodded her head. Before Haruka could respond Masaki grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her up. Haruka managed to catch herself before her knees collided with the table next to her seat. She stared wide eyed at the girl, her body going rigid from the sudden action. Before she could do or say anything she felt herself being dragged by her arm as Masaki started to make a run for the hallway.

“As a sign of our friendship let me treat you to a juice!” Masaki brightly called over her shoulder.

“Wait! What did you just- gah!”

-o-o-o-o-o-

Can anybody guess where I got this from? Hint: it's from an anime.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 10:11:51 AM by yunagi »
._.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2013, 05:39:24 PM »
XD No one is immune to hurricane Maa-chan!

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2013, 08:06:45 PM »
 :lol: MaaDuu :heart:

That was a quick relationship maker
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline H!PShipper

• Member+
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2013, 03:48:35 AM »
Risa driving is a scary thing! Why start of with manual?! Lmao
And
Yay you're writing with current members!!! MaaDuu is a wonderful thing lol
Can't wait for the next one!

Offline yunagi

• Tsik
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Fantasy
Re: One-shot Scraps: Some Sketches 7/6
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2013, 04:49:40 PM »
I made a sketch! I'm so proud of myself 8D

I'm not really good at sketching people, but I've been trying this out and it looks like I'm making progress... I think.

Does it look like Reina(even a little bit)?

I'm out. xp

H!P: Starting with auto was too easy... and I don't exactly know how to use an auto XD
._.

Offline yunagi

• Tsik
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Fantasy
Re: One-shot Scraps: Hard Candy 7/15
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2013, 03:20:53 PM »
This is probably going to be my last post for a while. The big day is coming up and I've been doing pretty bad, according to my comprehensive exam scores. It's not my fault I've got a bad memory and a short attention span... I probably need to fix that last part. >.<"

Now without further ado~

Hard Candy

Satou Masaki yawned widely as she stretched her strained limbs. The lecture felt like it took forever for the hyperactive girl. She didn’t like to stay in one place for long periods of time, but she had no choice in the matter. She didn’t want to get scolded by the teachers. How she wished her partner was there, then maybe she could have spent the time much more productive instead of trying to stay awake as the teachers droned on and on about things she wasn’t interested in. But alas Duu had to be placed in a different section from their group. There was nothing they could do.

Well at least she was placed in the same class as their two other close friends.

“I see you’ve stayed awake during the class.” Ayumi piped as she walked up to Masaki’s seat. Closely following her was Haruna who only smiled at Masaki.

“Yep, yep, yep. Maa-chan stayed up the whole afternoon.” Masaki proudly stated. She held out a peace sign at her success.

“Did almost falling out the window wake you up?” Haruna asked, recounting the earlier mishap with the broken latch of their window. Ayumi grimaced at the memory. She and Haruna had managed to grab the younger girl’s leg before she fully went over the window. How Ma-chan kept blabbering about this and that and not notice her body slowly leaning out the window she didn’t know, she was just thankful they noticed before it was too late. “You should be more careful Maa-chan.” Masaki smiled and nodded her head.

Ayumi covered her mouth, stifling a yawn. “As for me, I’m sleepier during the afternoon.” She said as she wiped off the small tear gathering at the side of her eyes.

Haruna fished inside her pocket, procuring two candies. “Want some candy to wake you up?” she held out her hand, offering the sweets to her friend. Ayumi smiled and thanked Haruna before unwrapping the candy and happily popping it into her mouth.

“Here’s one for you too Maa-chan.” Haruna said, passing the other piece to Masaki.

“It’s for me? Yatta! Candy for Maa-chan! Thank you Harunan!”

“That’s the last of it.”

“Hm? Really…” Masaki mumbled. “Then I’ll save it later for Duu.”

“But then you won’t have any.”

Masaki grinned. “We’ll split it.”

“How do you plan to cut a hard candy in half?” Ayumi asked.

Masaki clicked her tongue and waved her finger. “That’s easy! It’s a job for Maa-chan’s su~per cutterman!” she pulled her bag and fished around for her cutter. Feeling the familiar contours of the tool she pulled it out and set her bag back where it was. She began unwrapping the candy and readied the blade. “Yosh! Super cutterman, target acquired!”

“Don’t be reckless. It’d be silly if you get hurt over a piece of candy.” Ayumi reprimanded, reaching for the sharp cutting tool. Just before she could get a grip of the cutter Masaki pulled the tool outwards and away from Ayumi’s reach.

“I’ll be careful Ayumin.” Ayumi rolled her eyes but stationed herself beside the younger girl, just in case. Haruna placed herself to the other side, curious if it would work or not.

Placing the blade carefully over the round candy Masaki began putting pressure, making sure the spherical sweet wouldn’t roll off the plastic wrapper. Her hand began shaking, the tip of the blade just slightly making an indent on the candy.

“Is it working?” Haruna asked, leaning just a little closer to the table.

Just then the blade sliced through the candy, making the two halves shoot in opposite direction. One ricocheted against the wall and clattered on the floor, while the other shot straight towards an unsuspecting Haruna, hitting her right on her forehead, not that the other two noticed.

“Ah! It fell on the floor!” Masaki wailed, dropping the cutter and grabbed a hold of Ayumi’s arm, shaking her back and forth.

“I told you, didn’t I?” Ayumi deadpanned.

“But, I thought it would work.”

Beside them Haruna clutched her forehead, tears forming at base of her eyes. Next time, she thought, she was going to be sure to offer only if she had enough for everyone to go around.

-o-o-o-o-o-

Based off the same anime from before (^^,)

I really need to cut my nails... I think the layer of skin under the nail of my middle finger got separated from the nail...

Ja ne~
._.

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2013, 06:13:48 PM »
T_T

No candy for being innovative XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2013, 07:29:47 PM »

Beside them Haruna clutched her forehead, tears forming at base of her eyes. Next time, she thought, she was going to be sure to offer only if she had enough for everyone to go around.

Yes, that might be a good thing to do.  :lol: Poor Haruna~ And Maa-chan falling out of the window was just too hilarious XD It's dangerous to be hyperactive.

Nice one-shot~ I liked it. :P

Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2013, 01:51:50 AM »
Lol okay, I give up, what is the anime, cuz apparently I need to watch this.

Offline yunagi

• Tsik
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Fantasy
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2013, 04:30:51 PM »
I promised myself to stay away from this forum... and look where I am now -_-

Just gonna comment

@rndm - The anime is called A-channel. It's sorta like school rumble and K-on, full of possible crack ideas. I was working on one more shot based off this... but I'm still working out the kinks.

@MsSmigge: Glad you liked that. And yeah it's pretty dangerous being hyperactive, but that's what makes it awesome.

@kuro: Well then...

-o-o-o-o-o-

"Duu!" Masaki wailed as she jumped on the unsuspecting girl standing by the front of the school entrace. Haruka made a small offing sound and winced from the impact but quickly recomposed her face into a small smile as she greeted the girl looking at her with guilt-filled eyes.

“Hey Maa-chan, what’s a matter?” she asked. Just then Haruna and Ayumi emerged from the entrance. Haruka nodded her head in greeting, which was replied with a wave from the tallest girl and an equally passive nod from the other.

“Duu, I’m sorry. It wasn’t supposed to happen like that. I was so sure it would work. It did work but it didn’t work like how I want it to work so I guess it didn't work and so it’s gone now.” Masaki babbled, not noticing the confused look Haruka was giving her.

“She was going to share her candy with you, but something happened and it fell on the floor.” Ayumi helpfully summarized. Haruka made an “ah” sound, nodding her head in understanding before digging into her skirt pocket and procuring four colorfully wrapped biconcave objects.

“I was saving it for later, but I guess we can eat it now.” She said. Beside her Masaki squealed in delight, grabbing onto Haruka’s free arm and started jumping up and down in random directions, dragging Haruka along with her.

-o-o-o-o-o-

I really need to set my priorities straight...
._.

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Fat na Kare