JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Cocco - Nemureru Mori no Oojisama ~haru, natsu, aki, fuyu~

Author Topic: Ai Shinozaki  (Read 3994186 times)

Offline krafs

Re: Ai Shinozaki
« Reply #4880 on: January 08, 2020, 12:17:33 AM »
Ai Shinozaki - Young Sunday Vol.629
2014-12-01
[...]
Does anyone have this set in full resolution (roughly 120-140 MB)? :)

It seems to be available here and a few other places in 1000x1500 pixels but it seems like it used to be available in much higher resolution a few years ago. All links seem dead now though unfortunately. I tried searching for it in several different naming formats but only found a dead torrent and another forum post elsewhere with other dead links. :(

Seems to also be referred to as "[YS Web] Vol.629 Ai Shinozaki 篠崎愛" sometimes.

Offline Sethevrae

« Reply #4881 on: January 08, 2020, 05:29:31 PM »
I would love to know if there is a place or if anyone knows of where to get all of AI's work in full resolution. I use to have nice collection going of it until i got a ransomware and it took out everything. Now it's either wait for decryptor to be released or try to rebuild what is lost. But i'm running into the same issue where all of Ai's work is posted in the standard 1000x1500 like Krafs said. I would be even willing to compensate for ones trouble. This has been the best board for years. Thanks guys for being awesome.

Offline earthquake303

« Reply #4882 on: January 10, 2020, 02:38:06 PM »
Try here.

Offline Sethevrae

« Reply #4883 on: January 14, 2020, 01:21:18 AM »
Try here.

Thank you so very much i was able to download the entire collection from there in a nice neat zip. You are a gentleman and a scholar. Now on too sorting and what not. :)

Offline saberismywife

« Reply #4884 on: January 14, 2020, 03:32:15 AM »
Try here.

Thank you so very much i was able to download the entire collection from there in a nice neat zip. You are a gentleman and a scholar. Now on too sorting and what not. :)

May I ask how did you do that? I always get prompted by a login window, but the account I sign up on bobx.com cannot be used...

Offline krafs

« Reply #4885 on: January 14, 2020, 10:30:37 PM »
I would love to know if there is a place or if anyone knows of where to get all of AI's work in full resolution. I use to have nice collection going of it until i got a ransomware and it took out everything. Now it's either wait for decryptor to be released or try to rebuild what is lost. But i'm running into the same issue where all of Ai's work is posted in the standard 1000x1500 like Krafs said. I would be even willing to compensate for ones trouble. This has been the best board for years. Thanks guys for being awesome.
Ouch, that's too bad.

Try here.

May I ask how did you do that? I always get prompted by a login window, but the account I sign up on bobx.com cannot be used...
I was able to download gallery by gallery using the method described here:

https://github.com/mikf/gallery-dl/issues/482

That downloads from bobx.com using a fake session cookie. The links you get when clicking download seems to point to another site.

I'd also be interested in finding out how to do it all in one go though. :)

Offline kurohige

« Reply #4886 on: January 15, 2020, 12:22:32 AM »
Try here.

Try logging here
http://www.bobx.com/dark/index_old.html

Offline Sethevrae

« Reply #4887 on: January 15, 2020, 05:54:02 AM »
Ouch, that's too bad.

Try here.

I was able to download gallery by gallery using the method described here:

https://github.com/mikf/gallery-dl/issues/482

That downloads from bobx.com using a fake session cookie. The links you get when clicking download seems to point to another site.

I'd also be interested in finding out how to do it all in one go though. :)

I ended up signing up for $4.95 for 2 days. There is also the $2.95 for 2 days. And I was able to get to the part where it created 6 separate zip files where i was able to extract all of the HQ gallery which are categorized on the first site. I cancelled my account right after.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 06:24:04 AM by Sethevrae »

Offline kurohige

« Reply #4888 on: January 15, 2020, 11:22:32 AM »
I can log in bobx for free

Offline Sethevrae

« Reply #4889 on: January 15, 2020, 11:45:22 PM »
I can log in bobx for free

Yeah i didn't realize you could do that till after it was too late lol. By entering the credentials at the top of the site.

Offline kurohige

« Reply #4890 on: January 16, 2020, 01:50:14 AM »
The register on bobx is free, i think that you have registered in osakagirls.com instead of bobx

Offline saberismywife

« Reply #4891 on: January 16, 2020, 02:00:38 AM »
The register on bobx is free, i think that you have registered in osakagirls.com instead of bobx

I did register on bobx and logged in from the link above, but when I try to download any zip archive, I still get prompted by a login window from "private.osakagirls.com" because they are supposed to be "VIP MEMBERS DOWNLOAD LINK"?

Offline maruda

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4892 on: January 16, 2020, 02:33:55 AM »

I venerate ample posteriors and, furthermore, I am unable to fabricate information.

Offline maruda

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4893 on: January 30, 2020, 02:25:36 AM »

I venerate ample posteriors and, furthermore, I am unable to fabricate information.

Offline maruda

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4894 on: February 07, 2020, 06:25:58 AM »

Offline maruda

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4895 on: March 02, 2020, 04:44:09 AM »

Offline maruda

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4896 on: March 27, 2020, 07:01:51 PM »

Offline ZeroNow

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4897 on: April 04, 2020, 11:40:18 PM »
A couple of my favorite Ai Shinozaki pics...

My ACTIVE Top 5: 1)Teramoto Rio 2)RaMU 3)Moemi Katayama 4) Miru Shiroma 5) Baba Fumika

I MISS: 1) Kana Tsugihara 2)Yuka Ogura 3)Anri Sugihara 4)Reon Kadena 5)Noriko Kijima

My Blogs: https://www.reddit.com/r/GravureNow/
https://www.reddit.com/r/GravureLegends/
https://www.reddit.com/r/LegendaryAsianNudity/

Offline SHOCKRT

« Reply #4898 on: April 30, 2020, 07:16:50 AM »

Offline Horlicks

• Member+
« Reply #4899 on: May 01, 2020, 12:37:51 PM »
【Young Champion】2020 No.10

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Cocco - Nemureru Mori no Oojisama ~haru, natsu, aki, fuyu~