JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Blackpink - Whistle

Author Topic: The Idol And Her Lover (MaYuki OS) - COMPLETED  (Read 3732 times)

Offline arumachan

The Idol And Her Lover (MaYuki OS) - COMPLETED
« on: April 03, 2014, 01:51:33 PM »
Hi.. This is my first time here, and I'm kind of new in this forum. This is MaYuki oneshot that i wrote a month ago but i haven't posted it yet, so here it is. I hope it's good enough. This fic is a genderbend, and i'm sorry if there's grammar error, english is not my first language. And here it is, please enjoy!  :)

The Idol and Her Lover

01.23 AM.
Kashiwagi Yuki was awoken by the late night drama backsound that was starting on her television that she just watched before she fell asleep. Realizing how tired she was, she turned off the TV from the remote control. Quite.Her apartment was so quiet, she never realized that she was all alone in her tiny-but-cozy apartment that she can afford in Tokyo. ‘I wish someone was here with me. A—what was I thinking?I should go back to sleep.’ she thought to herself. She then adjusted her pillow and her blanket, trying to get cozy enough to have an enough sleep. She closed her eyes. 1 minutes, 2 minutes, 5 minutes has passed. But..she just can’t sleep. She was thinking about something else. It was her past life.

FLASHBACK – 7 YEARS AGO

“Yuki-chan !!” A boy shouted her name happily while running towars her. He was holding a bouquet of beautiful flowers. Yuki and his so-called-bestfriend had a date today in the park where they usually met, the park was not crowded, at all. In fact they choose this park because there is not many people that knows the presence of this park, in fact, it was a really beautiful park. River, trees, flowers, birds chatting happily. Its just a perfect for two people that was having a date there.

“Mayu-kun..” she approached him.

“Here, for you..” there was a sight of an embrassed feeling, in the glimpse of his eyes while he gave the flowers to her.

“Aahhh... Thank you, it’s so beautiful. I really like it, Mayu-kun,”

“Yeah, just like you,” he somehow talked to himself, more sounded like whispers. But Yuki could hear his statement and she was blushing as hell.

“Oh, and here. I bought your favorite sandwich,”

“Whoaaa ureshii desu!! You finally  did it, finally Yuki-chan can cook! Omedetouu!”Mayu shouted to her while sticked his tongue to her. He was teasing her because he knew that Yuki wasn’t that good at cooking.

“Mouuu...” Mayu received nothing but a pout. Why did you have to do that in front of me Yuki-chan? I couldn’t stand your cuteness anymore. Jeez!
“Hahahaha, it’s a good thing for you, so that you can be a good wife for me!” He exclaimed. EEEEHHH???WHAT DID I JUST SAID? “Eee— I mean..anooo...” He was blushing, and he noticed her blusing too.

“Ahh... Mayu-kun.”

“Nandemonai Yuki-chan, whoever who gets you to be his wife, he is so lucky~”

“Don’t say things like that, Mayu..”

Is he just mistaken heard? She just only called him by his name. It was so rare for they two. When they drop the honorifics things like that, it became a serious topic.

“I’m just being honest, Yuki. He must be so lucky. Whoever he is. You know, sometimes i think too much, I imagine when we grow up, things changed. You and me... maybe we’re not going to stick together...”

“Stop it.” He found a worry expressions in her eyes.

“I’m sorry,i just want to say something that came in my thought lately. Yuki, i want to stay by your side forever, can I?”
   It sounded like a confessions to her. What was he trying to say?

“I love you, Yuki. I couldn’t stop thinking about you. I didn’t consider you as a friend, as a best friend. We were so close..too close sometimes. What was our relationship? Friend?Best friend? I have to be honest to you, I don’t want to be your friend, and your so-called-best friend that everyone said. I want to be your boyfriend, your one and only one. It’s  been.. I don’t know,i’ve kept this feeling when we were still childhood. I always consider you as a sister to me, but no. This feelings has changed, i didn’t see you as a sister, i see you as my first love. So, would you be my...girlfriend?”

He did it. He confessed his feelings for her. After so many years that they have been through. He was her childhood friend. They grew up together. She always attend school where he attend, because she trusted him already. He was the one that always take care of her, going to school together, go home together. Their parents already knew of their closeness since then. And now, he just felt that he ready to confess his feelings. And it turned out to be a blunt one.

Yuki didn’t replied to him, she just stare at his eyes.

“Say something...please?”

No. She didn’t say something. Instead of replying his words, she just giggled to how adorable Mayu was when he confessed. She closed the gap between they two and... shekissed him on the lips. It was her first kiss. She gave it to him, he was always be the one that she loved. How she wish he knew her feeling a long time ago.

---FLASHBACK ENDED---

It was raining when she woke up in the morning. 8.00 AM. ‘Great, now I’m late’she sighed. She had a solo carrer job today, it was the time for her to have a meeting about her 3rd solo concert. She took her towels, went to the bathroom, and washed herself. After done showering she went to a small coffee shop near by her apartment, and drop by to get some coffee.

“1 Caramel Macchiato, please.” She asked the barista with a genuine smile on her face. Caramel Macchiato was always be her favorite one since she moved here, Tokyo, her new life as an idol, just like her dreams. She never thought that it will gonna happen. A 22 Years Old Kashiwagi Yuki, the ace of AKB48.

“Here’s yours, Kashiwagi-chan!” the barista gave the coffee to her lovely costumer. “Enjoy your day!” she added. She returned it with a beautiful smile,

“Thank you, you too, have a good day!”. After took the coffee, she went straight to her rehearsal place, she was thinking about how this-that and so many things, until she bumped to someone and spill her coffee to someone’s shirt.

“I’m really really sorry!! Gomen! I didn’t see you i wish thinking about something else, i didn’t mea—“ her tongue was stuck to find a word until she saw his face.

“Yu....ki?”No. No way in hell. Yuki blinked her eyes. Once.Twice. No. She was lost for words. “Mayu..?” She didn’t expect to met him at this condition.

“Oh..hey..mmm..” Her throat was dry, searching for perfect words that could continue the conversation. He held her hand.

~THUMP~

Her heart was racing as it was ready to went out of her body and knock her out. What was this feeling?

“Hey...it’s been a long time.” He finally said something, wearing a nice smile that she would always fallen for.

“Mayu...I’m sorry, I’m in a rush, I’m really really sorry about your shirt, i have to go Mayu, see you later,” she was talking while she spruce his shirt with a tissue, trying to make his shirt look not so snotty because of a coffee that she had spoiled. But she wasn’t looking at his eyes, either his face. She jogged a little towent away from him, but before she can escape, a smooth hand held a grip on hand. This time it was a little tigther.

“You left me for many years with no despatch and communication and now you’re trying to avoid me? What was i to you?” he said with a deep gaze of his on her eyes.

“I know, i’m really sorry, i’m in a rush right now, Mayu-kun. I’ll make it up later.”

“Hm, so.. Yuki-chan now is a busy idol, huh? Souka...” He replied with a smirked. Dang, how i miss these sweet smirk.

“Do you have a pen?” Yuki asked to him.

“What?”

“Do you have a pen, Watanabe-san?” she put the honorifics in his name.

“Here.” He took something out from his pocket and gave it to Yuki. “I only have pencils.”
Yuki took the pencil instead of responding him. She wrote something in a piece of tissue then she passed it to him. Before she go, she kissed him in the cheek. It just came out of the blue. Of course he was surprised and blushing as hell when she did that. “See you, Mayu-kun.” She whispered in his ear.

'Yukirin88_@email.com . Email me, talk to you later. I miss Mayu-kun so much.'

xxx

‘Great, now I am late.’ She’s 5 minutes late to the meeting. She jogged a little to the room where she supposed to held her meeting.

“Osokunatte, Sumimasen.” She bowed 90° to express her carelessness, she had make all those people that already gather in the room waited for her. She scaned all of these man that were here. But...something caught more attention in her eyes. Here eyes were almost popping out. She saw Mayu. Oh how she thought about a thousands reason why he was here. Then something clicked in her mind. He really wanted to be a director back then. Now it makes sense.

“Ah, daijobu desu,” a man spoke. It was Akimoto-sensei. He was there to talk about her 3rd solo live concert, in fact, he had to know what,when,where, and how the concert would turned out. So, yeah. He was there. After that, he introduced the man that would be a participant in her concert, one by one. And the first is him. Akimoto-sensei walked to his side, “Kashiwagi-san, this is my cousin.. Watanabe Mayu, he will be the concert live  director.” he spoke to her while she was dumbfoundly staring at him. Yes, director. I still know his childhood ambition.

“Watanabe Mayu-desu. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.”Mayu bowed to her. It was weird for those two, Akimoto-sensei didn’t know the proximity between they two back then in Kagoshima. And maybe, maybe Mayu didn’t want him to know relationship between they two. Yuki was still there, at the bottom of his heart. Somehow, he wanted her back. So, he used the honorificsm as if it was the first time they two met. He was staring at her. She was staring at him. Yuki, howsoever, felt odd with the ‘desu’ and those kind of thing. But she continued where he left off. That’s it, we’re gonna be formal when it is about work. An awkward silence between them two and what’s most awkward is, the people at the room were staring at them too, trying to find out what is wrong. But then Yuki’s manager poke her waist. To tell Yuki that she and Mayu were wasting time and they just made the people staring dumb at they two. She finnaly spoke,

“...yoroshiku onegaishimasu. I’m looking forward to work with you, Watanabe-san.” After that, Akimoto-sensei continued to introducing the people. The meeting was held for.. 2 hours. Talking about things. Mayu gave a lot of ideas to Yuki’s concert. And everyone were agree at him, despite of his young age for becoming a director, his knoweldge of directory-world was so spacious. Making the older’s man in the room was shocked because of his creativity.
The meeting was finally done. Leaving only Yuki, Mayu and Akimoto-sensei alone it the room. They three talk about many things, especially Akimoto-sensei, he kept talking about Mayu’s story lately. How he and Mayu became close with each other and things. It turns out to be Mayu was moving out from Kagoshima to continue his study to became a great director. But not only a director. He, surprisingly, has finished his study of a medical doctor, last year, but he wasn’t satisfied yet. He wanted to reach his another dream, a movie director. Oh, what a man! He came to Tokyo 8 months ago, and he lived near by Akimoto-sensei’s house. So that’s how.

“You know, Oji-san, Yuki. Besides i want to be a director, there was something that i want to chase, right here, in Tokyo.”

“And what is it, Mayu-san?” Yuki asked to him, her eyes found its way to locked in his gaze.

“Somehow, i know what’s your answer,” Akimoto-sensei added.

“Ojisan, i haven’t talk a thing, stop acting like a Mr-Know-It-All!” Mayu laughed to his Uncle.

“Alright alright cut it off. But seriously, what is it?” Mayu’s uncle asked Mayu back.

“I’m chasing my first love..here in Tokyo. I heard that she is here. I want to take her back,i still love her after all. But i don’t know how she felt. Maybe she’s seing another boy, i still don’t know. But this morning i bumped into her, but unfortunately...she’s in a rush. I wish she know how much i missed her,” When the words came out of Mayu’s mouth. Yuki couldn’t control her heartbeat. It was beating as crazy, realizing that it was reffering to her. She started to blushed randomly.

“Ah....young love.” His uncle spoke. “....love has no end. I’m sure you will find her, she will find you or love will reunite you and her together, if she was the one for you. Just don’t give up already when are not supposed to give up, goodluck to you then.”

RIIINGGG~ RIIIINGGG~

Suddenly, Akimoto-sensei’s phone was ringing. Oh yes, it is a normal ringtone. It’s normal, knowing that he’s an middle-half-age man setting his ringtone into normal rather than one of AKB’s song. Akimoto-sensei excused himself to go because he had something important, leaving Mayu and Yuki alone. There was a calm silence between they two. Yuki was smiling to herself, and so does Mayu. They two seems just like losing their sanity, smiling to theirselves, weird.

“You changed your clothes so quickly.” Yuki spoke first.

“I’ve changed it in my car, on my way here. And, what took you so long that made you late 5 minutes, Kashiwagi-san?” he joked to her, he heard a light chuckle from her as her lips formed a smile that he would always remember. So beautiful.

“I went back to my apartment before,i left something, Watanabe-san.” She replied to him with a smile, she was too happy to meet him. How long has it been? 7 or 8 years, since she left him to Tokyo. But they both seems didn’t want to talk about their past.

“What time is it?”

“Well, you have your own watch, why don’t you take a look at yours?”

“It’s dead. I haven’t change the battery, Kashiwagi-san,”

“Its 12.30. By the way stop the honorifcis thing, Mayu-kun, i hate it, you know that!” she was half laughing while half pouting to him. By the way that she acted, he can’t help to laugh at her reaction while pinching her cheek playfully. How he miss this girl so much.

“Itaiitaiitaiitaii Mayuuu-kuuunnn!!” trying to get his hands off her cheek, she smacked his hand lightly. Even though it’s a bit hurt, but she missed this playful moments with him.

“Hahahahahaha gomen Yuki-chan, you are so cute.” When he said that word, she was blushing. “Awww, looks like my Yuki-chan is embarassed!” he couldn’t help to tease her even more because of her reaction.

“Mouuu....of course. But... never mind, i miss being around you so much Mayu-kun.” There. Her sudden confession.

“Me too... you left me for too long, thank God now i’ve met you! You haven’t changed. You are still my Yuki-chan.” He smiled to her. “Jaaaa....Do you want to talk about things? Let’s have a lunch,” he asked her. She somehow still doubt, those Love-Ban-Law things. It would make a big rumor if someone saw them together. She still hasn’t speak about that. Mayu hint a hesitation in her eyes.

“It’s ok if you can’t. I understand,” he told her with a gentle smile while holding her hand because nobody is in the room.

“No. Sure, we can have a lunch. But, what about your place?” she suggested.

“Of course! Come on, let’s go. We don’t want to waste more time in here, don’t we?” Standing up, he took her hand. Leading her into the car park.
They talked about many things on his car, seems like they both can’t stop talking, he told her about his recent life, how he lived without her presence, friends, family, university, first day of being a director, and many things. Yuki didn’t forget to told her everything. From a big thing to a little thing. How hard it is to become a great Idol, theaters, handshakes, concert, and many things about idol life. When they arrived at his small house, she lay down on his sofa.

“Hmm...Your house is so cozy!” she exclamied while looking around at his house. The atmosphere of his house was cool; wind blowing; many plants; the sound of water dropping from a little fountain. He found himself standing above the beautiful figure that was laying down on his sofa. He was gazing at her, and she was gazing at him.

“Jaa— What do you wanna eat?” suddenly he broke the tension between them.

“Hm? You can cook?” she smirked at him,

“A bit.” She giggled. “But i bet, I am better than you,” he continued.

“You didn’t know that i’ve learned a lot of living alone in Tokyo, don’t you Mayu-kun? Of course I am better than you!” she sticked her tongue out to him.

“Well then, show me!” he challenged.

“Fine fine, what do you wanna eat?”

“Anything’s fine. But, promise me one thing, Yuki-chan. This time, don’t break it,” he put his serious face to her.

“What?” she somehow offended by his words, reply a cold words towards him.

“Don’t get me poisoned.”
He received nothing but a hard pinch on his cheek. She didn’t stop until he begged her to stop finally she released him. At that moment, he knew that there was still a sadistic side of herself. Whoa.

XXXX
[/b]

“Itadakimasu!” he said before he ate Yuki’s homemade donburi. It was so... Yummy. He won’t stop chewing, and keep asking some more. ‘Looks like Yuki is ready to be my wife!’ he thought to himself while smiling to himself.

On the other hand, Yuki was watching at her director craving for more and more and more. She laughed to herself to see his face while he was eating.

“Could you make this for me everyday?”

“Hm? Mochiron.” She smiled at his request. It makes her so special in his eyes. “Are you free tomorrow?” chin rested on her hand. She still locked his gaze at the eating man in front of her. “I mean..do you have work tomorrow, or something?”

“Hmm.. I think i have morning shift tomorrow as a doctor. And i have to organized things that we’ve talked about this morning at noon. What is it? You want to take me to date or something?” he teased her.

“Hmmph, so what you’re trying to say is you work as a doctor in the morning and as a director in the night? What a busy man. Oh, and i just want to know your activities, Mayu.”

“It’s not like that, being a director is more like my side job. I can be a doctor anytime but i can only be a director only on some conditions, when there is no director-job, I am a doctor.” He explained to her. Somehow, on his way to Tokyo he hesitate that a movie director is not as good as he thought, it was more like, complex..and hard. Before he went to Tokyo, he has directed a concert for an idol and those kinds of things, and he had to think twice is this really what he wanted? But anyhow, being a director has a good point on his life. His uncle promoted him to become a concert director of the woman he loved. He was thinking, after the concert has done, he wanted to focus only being a doctor.

It was 7PM when Mayu’s car stopped in front of Yuki’s apartment. After a long chit-chatting, wreaking each other’s yearning, it was time for Yuki to got home. Before she got out, she whispered something to him,

“I had a lot of fun, thanks for today. Email me later, nee? My feelings is still the same. See you, Mayu,” she kiseed his cheek. She poured all her feelings into the kiss, even though its only on his cheek. Before she left, he grabbed her arm and gave a peck on her lips.

“I’m sorry.” He added after he kissed her. “I just missed you so much. See you later, Princess.” He smiled to her.

XXXX
[/b]

Yuki was laying on the bed, trying to recall what just happened today. It’s really a beautiful day to her, indeed. From how she accidently bumped and spoiled her coffee onto his shirt, from how shocked she was to know that he was her director for her concert further, she was thinking, if he was her director, she had a chance to spend more time with him. Looking at those orbs, made her remember how their relationships 7 years ago. She can’t deny that she didn’t love him. She still love him, but a part of her was still hesitating, she don’t want to ruin her carrier that she had put a lot of effort for her to standing, singing and dancing in AKB. Mayu was still the same with the old Mayu. She was still in love with him. When she was lost in her thought, her phone vibrated.

To       :  yukirin_88@email.com
From    : w_mayu@email.com
Subject :  Konbanwa.
Konbanwaa!! Kashiwagi-san!! How are you doing? I Reached home safely. Have you eaten your dinner?

To :w_mayu@email.com
Subject :
Konbanwa, Watanabe-san. Yes, I’ve eaten my lunch, how about you?
And you know, it’s 10 PM already !!
You should get some sleep, you’ll be late tomorrow. (‘◇’)?

Yeah, me too.
Hm? It turns out to be I’ve got something to do regarding on your concert. I came up with an idea. I hope you’ll like it ●.◉   
But don’t worry, I’m about to finish it.
Why don’t Yuki-chan sleeps first? I’ll come with you 10 minutes later (/ω\) LOL.

Hmm.. I wonder what is your idea, why don’t we talk about it tomorrow morning? What about 8PM at the café we’ve met on this early morning? Hehe, I’ll bring your lunchbox tomorrow.
Jaaa…I’m going to sleep. See you tomorrow, Mayu-kun (⌒_⌒;)

Ok desu! Let’s meet up tomorrow, and don’t spoil me a coffee again, nee? Hahaha I’m kidding.
Oyasumi Yuki-chan.

That night, Mayu and Yuki sleep with a smile on their face.

XXXX
[/b]

The next morning, Watanabe Mayu was already prepared with his white shirt plus his black cardigan, with a long sleeves khaki pants. Yep, he was already prepared to work for Yuki’s upcoming concert. He took his car key, leaving his house clean. He was always a clean man, not like other man who tend to not care about cleanliness, sanitation, and all those things. He drove his 60’s Mustang, gift of his father. He prefer having an old car, despite it’s really cool. And it suits him very good. Turning on to morning tune on the radio, the song was already lighten up his mood...

kodomo no korokara
kyoudai no you ni
isshoniotonaninattekitayo ne
SHOOTOKEEKI no ue
ICHIGO de kenkashite
futarikuchiwokikazuni
toukoushita

We grew up together
like an older brother and younger sister,
from our childhood on
Arguing over who'd get the strawberries
on the shortcake,
we'd go to school together
without speaking to each other

He only smiled to himself while listening to her voice, an angel singing from his radio. And he smiled even wider when he thinks about her, wider, when he realized that he was already in front of the cafe that they two will meet. He got out from his car, walking through the crowd of people, then...he saw her angel. Yes, she would always be her angel. The one that will always make him falling over and over again.He dumbly found himself staring at her, while she just stirring her hazelnut latte. Lost in her thought.But, when she looked away from her coffee. She met his eyes, his eyes met her. A smile appeared on their lips, he approached her.

“Am I late?”

“Um...no. I came to early, don’t worry, doc.” For no reasons, they two can’t stop staring at each other while smilling. “Oh, and by the way..here. I bring your lunchbox,” she passed him the lunchbox that she had cooked for him. Of course, if it’s not him, she wouldn’t woke up early to make a donburi.

“....thank you, Yuki.”

“It’s nothing, really. Shouldn’t you be working this morning, doc?”

“Yes, but it’s still 8 in the morning. I still have 1 hours left to start my work, wonder what should i do.......”

“Um... what about you stay with me here, and talk about things? Didn’t you say that you MISSED me?” there was a classification in her words, making sure that Mayu wouldn’t miss that word.

“Good idea, Miss.” He only smiled at him and pinch her nose.

They two kept talking until Mayu went to work and left her alone in this café. And how she couldn’t stop thinking of that man. His kindness, wise words, sweet smile, his playful action, how could she forget this man? And she wonder, after all this time, he still stay in her heart.

XXXX

After the Team B theater was done, all members were got together with their friends. And so does Yuki and Haachan. After all, Haachan was the one that she trusted. But… she doesn’t want to talk about her first love that she accidently found again. She doesn’t want to ruin it. She kept it as a secret. All the members know : he was her concert director. Nothing much nothing more. They all didn’t know about their relationship back then.
It’s been 3 months since their reunion. The concert has been done, successfully, thanks to the director of the concert. They already made a strong so-called ‘friendship’ between each other; Mayu picked Yuki up every morning, Yuki visited Mayu’s house after returning work, having lunch, dinner and breakfast together, Yuki cooked for him everyday, discussing about this that and everything.
They two were just finishing their dinner when Mayu suddenly said something to her,

“Yuki, can I ask you something?”

“Sure. What is it?”

“……… what are we?” There was a hesitating tone in his icy words. But it struck Yuki right on his stomach. At that second, Yuki was thinking too. What are their relationship?

“I... I.. Don’t know..Mayu.” She replied him. Actually she didn’t want to say those words, she know how much it hurted him to say ‘ I don’t know’, after all this time. But, she don’t really know and sure what are their relationships now. Is it friends? No. Friends didn’t do things like they do. She thought that he would say something, but too bad she was wrong. He stay silent.

“I’m sorry if hurt you..but I’m still don’t know what are we. I want to stay we’re only friends but its not what it is. I want to say we are more than friends……but I just can’t. I already got this far on my carrier, somehow I don’t want to ruin it with only a misunderstood..” She spilled her feeling, what does she really felt. She loved him, she can’t deny her feelings after all, but she just…… can’t decide it yet. Whether her first love? Or her dream job?

“…it’s okay. I understand,” he spoke. His tone was so flat to her, it seems different than his usual. “I have to go, I’’ve got a lot to do at home. See you.” He stand up, picked his coat, wearing it, and left Yuki alone dumbfounded.
She realized, she must’ve hurted him. But it didn’t only hurt him only, it hurts her too. Knowing that Mayu could have just gave up on her and moving on with another girl, it breaks her heart to think of that. She was crying. Afraid of there is no chance to be with him anymore. He was so precious for her, he was her first love and childhood friend at the same time. She fell for him for forever. He was the one that always took care of her every time, he was the one who always pat her head when she afraid of something, burying her face in his chest, hugging each other, feeling each other’s warm, she didn’t know what was ‘love’ back then. Until one day, when they were walking side by side on their way back to home, he held her hand. All that she knew when two people holding hands, it’s called love.

few days later...

“What’s up with you?” Haachan asked to Yuki while Yuki was lost in her own thoughts in the dressing room after team B show was done. She couldn’t stop frowning, not smiling all week, well except theaters and handshake events.

“Nothing, really. You didn’t have to ask me that question 6 times a day, Haachan,”

“Well if you don’t want me to keep asking you things just tell me what happened already. I know it’s not ‘nothing’ when you keep making faces like that? How could I not concern about you? I’m your best friend, Yuki. I know you, very well.”

“Ok. I lose, but please. I trusted you, just promise me one thing; don’t make it harder. Let’s go somewhere.” She choose to told her everything. She can’t stand it, keeping this feelings alone, feels like she can cry any day.
They went to café near by. Yuki told her everything, from her childhood story and these last 3 months.

“…………… well... that was it. I knew I’m a terrible idol. I mean, maybe I will be alright if Akimoto sensei didn’t picked the wrong director. Tsk,”

“. . . . . . . . so, you guys haven’t talk until right now? I mean, maybe he needed a time to think, well I guess you too. Can I give you some advice?”

“You baka, I told this to you to get an advice from you.”

“From what I see, it sounds like he really really really really love you. And I know you feel the same. But you’re still hesitating, right? My Yukirin, you have a very very bright future in front of you, you have your own solo carrier, and it’s promising. Why don’t you go chase him and tell him that you love him, and ask him out. I mean like, he can’t wait any longer. He had wait for a really long time. What if he just find another woman because he was too tired to waited on you. Am I right?”

“. . . . but—“

“what? You’re shy? Stop it. Should I call him or text him?” Haachan cut her words before she could say anything stupid. Somehow, Haachan was right. He waited too long to get her, until now. And now, he found her, wanted to continue what’s left. But her, on the other side, still hesitating. She wanted to talk to him, but it feels like she just can’ do it, too afraid of be ignored by him, after what happened that night.

“Just stop wasting some time. What if he found another girl that got him and you can’t take him anymore. Go chase after him. Tell him what you feels. Tell him everything, your true feelings. Tell him that you want to be with him all the time. Just go,” Haachan almost yelled at her because she was so stubborn on her own un-necessary doubtness.

“.....hai.” it took a really really long time for Yuki to say that word. Without waiting, Yuki pulled out her phone from her bag, searching Mayu’s contact. “Should i call now?”

“Could you just stop asking Yukirin? Feels like i’m on a job interview. You know what to do,” Yuki was doing clicking her phone with a very very slow move. Haachan could not bear with her attitude anymore if it come to her loved one, she snatched Yuki’s phone and dialed Mayu’s number. While Yuki was putting a “WTF” face.

“Moshi-moshi,” Dr. Watanabe Mayu spoke first. While on the other side Haachan was busy giving the phone to Yuki. They still stay silent and haven’t say any words to him.

“Moshi-moshi..?” His voice was a little bit loud than before. He thought someone just called him for any reason. When he was about to hung up the phone, Yuki finally spoke..

“Hai, moshi-moshi.. This is me, Mayu-kun.”

“Oh..hey Yuki. What’s wrong?” his tone was different than usual.

“Um... Ano..”

“What is it?”

“About that night....”

“Yes?”

“Etoo.. Hmmm..”

“Dr. Watanabe! I need your help!” there was someone yelling his name on the background. “This is not the best time to call me, Yuki. I have to go, jaa.” He hung
up first.

He just ignored her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuki found herself standing in front of Akiba hospita where Mayu works. She walked inside the hospital, lots of patient and nurses walking around, she was trying to find the information table, and she finally found it.

“Good Evening, Miss. How can i help you?” the girl at the information table spoke first to her.

“Ano... Where can i found Dr. Watanabe Mayu?”

“Um... Dr. Watanabe? I’m afraid that he is still in his shift,”

“Uh.. Okay. But can you help me to pass this to him? This was supposed to be given to him this afternoon but i forgot...” she took out something from her bag,
more like a letter with a blue envelope.

“Sure, i’ll pass it to him. From Ms. Kashiwagi, right?” the lady joked to her. Well, of course. Who wouldn’t know Kashiwagi Yuki from AKB48?

“No... You don’t have to tell its from me. Its from her girlfriend, not me. Thank you so much,” Yuki said.

“I don’t really help that much, Kashiwagi-san. See you later.”

XXXX

Click.  Dr. Watanabe clicked his pen when he suddenly remembered Yuki called him this afternoon. What is she trying to say? Trying to ignore it, he stand up from his seat, walking to locker room, picking up his things, wearing his jackets, and ready to went home. When he passed the information room, somebody called him.
   “Dr. Watanabe,” the old lady that Yuki had met before walked over Mayu’s direction. “Someone pass you this letter this evening,”

“Who is this from?” Mayu took the blue-enveloped-letter. Blue was his favorite color.

“I don’t know, a Lady pass this to me and then she just went,”

“Alright.. Thank you so much.” He smiled to the lady and then went to the carpark. He hopped into his car, and open the letter.

Aozora café, 9 PM.
I’ll be waiting.

Aozora cafe, 9.20 PM.

Kashiwagi Yuki had been waiting for 20 minutes, she was feeling odd now, sadness, doubtness, fearness. Maybe he doesn’t want to meet me again.. She started to crying, not that kind of crying. She was crying in silence, crying to herself, she regret her “I don’t know” words that she told him. Now she can’t get him back. Congratulations on her. She burried her face in her hands on the table. She wasn’t expected that it turned to be like this... She keep on crying, blaming herself even more, when the voice of a man she loved was heard..

“Yuki-chan? Sorry I’m late there was traffic jam anyw—“ She didn’t let him finish his words and she hugged him tightly... she was still sobbing because of her previous thoughts and yet she couldn’t stop.

“Yuki..? Are you crying?” He hugged her back, even more tighter. How they two miss hugging each other like this...

“You stupid stupid stupid!!” Yuki keep on crying and starting to hit his shoulder repeatedly..

“O—Oi!! What did I do?” Mayu couldn’t be more confused with how Yuki acted to him right now.

“You baka! Idiot! I hate you! I thought you don’t want to see me anymore you ugly!” she kept attacking on Mayu over and over again, while on the other hand, Mayu was accepting her dejection.

“Eeeh? How could you say that?” Mayu was the one who let go of the hug. He held Yuki’s hand in his’.

“Because of that night... I’m afraid that you mad at me, I’m afraid that you won’t see me again, I’m afraid that you’ll find another girl and left me! I couldn’t hold back my tears when i called you and then you ignore me!” When she stated it, a pair of warm hands pulled her in into a hug.

“Nee.. If I’m willing to, i could never leave you. I always find my way back to you, you know why?” He didn’t received a reply, but he felt a sign of saying ‘no’ by her movements on his shoulder.

“...It’s love that led me back to you.” He kissed her forehead. No, right now he wouldn’t hold back. He didn’t care, about kissing the Idol’s forehead. Thank God there is nobody on the cafe. “Love has led me back to you after 7 years being apart.. Finally i can get my Princess back,” he stroked her hair, gently. She really liked being touched by his gentle finger, she can feel his love within his sweet actions. “Now.. Princess, can you stop crying? I’m right here, I’m going nowhere, Watanabe Mayu is here with Kashiwagi Yuki. I’m hungry right now. Hungry for your love,” there is a soft laughter coming from her lips, she finally smiled after these week. Finally, she had a chance to spend a time with her Mayu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Jaaa.. We’re here,” Mayu spoke to a beautiful Idol who was still couldn’t hold back her laughter because of Mayu’s silly joke.

“Hahahahaha! That was to funny Mayu-kun i think i couldn’t stand up!”

“Come on Yuki-chan! It’s getting late, it’s not good for an Idol reputation you know,” Mayu was being serious, he didn’t want someone to spotted an AKB48’s Idol, Kashiwagi Yuki was with Aki-P’s cousin. He didn’t want that line to be on the first page of a newspaper. Not yet.

“Mind to come over? You should take shower first, Mayu-kun is smelly!” She closed her nose, pretending to smell the smelly Mayu.

“Hontou?! Am i that smelly? Ja, i’m going to take a shower in your apato. Let’s go,” They both got off Mayu’s car and walking to Yuki’s apartment.

As they got into Yuki’s apartment, Mayu was amazed with the view on Yuki’s transparent windowpane, showing the night side of Tokyo. It’s really really a nice view from up here. While Mayu was staring at the city lights, Yuki hand a towels for him. Then he went to take a shower.
After done showering, Mayu joined Yuki to sit on the couch. At that night, Mayu felt really blessed to have a girlfriend friend, like her. A beautiful girl with a beautiful personality. He didn’t realized that he was staring at her for a pretty long time...

“What?” Yuki questioned him with a puzzle look.

“There’s a chocolate on your lips,”

“I don’t think that i ate a chocolate, Mayu..” she let out a sweet smile on her face, but then she felt something warm in her lips.... it was his lips. He kissed her on the lips, but it’s not an usual kiss. It was more like.. a romantic kiss. She kissed him back, the kiss wasn’t into something. But it just full of feelings, she felt butterfly in her stomache as they were kissing each other. As soon as their lips parted, they both stare into each other... Yuki gave him last peck on the lips.

“I love you, Mayu-kun. Not as a friend, I didn’t think that friend would kiss each other like that. I want to start a relationship with the one i love, and its you, Mayu. I love you,” FLUSHH. Mayu was flushing badly by her words, did she just confessed to her? Eeeehh? Could this be a dream?

“Hm..? Yuk-- (*^%#$%^&*())!@#$<>?:”{“ his feelings just went BOOM. Is this the real Yuki? Is Yuki had been possesed by something?

“Un.. I think the person i talked with is turning into a tomato. Say a word, please?” Yuki couldn’t help but giggle at Mayu’s reaction. It was too cute..

“Hey... Is this real? Then, if this real, please kiss me once. If its doesn’t realy, please kiss me twice.” And odd request came from the Doctor.

“Mou.. Mayu..” she pouted at his lack of seriousness.

“Ok, then the answer is real,” he grinned at her who was still pouting. “You’re waaay to cute Yuki chan if you keep pouting like that! I couldn’t hold back my love for you anymore!”

“.................”

“Nee.. Are you mad at me? Hehe. I’m sorry, I was so happy that you said those words. Mind to listen to me now?” she nodded. “How long has it been? Our relationships? It’s been a really really long time, nee?” he gazed at her eyes deeply. “After all this years, i still love you, i still love you when you said goodbye to me 7 years ago, i still love you when the first time my uncle introduce me to you. I still love you after all this time. You’re irreplaceable. To be honest, i don’t want to be your only friend. I don’t want you to consider me as a ‘friend’, cause you know, we both treated each other not as a friend anymore. And i want you to be mine only, i wanna keep you close to me all the time. Like you said, i want to start a relationship with you, but not only a ‘relationship’ a serious relationship. I want to start a new life with you. So... would you take a journey with me together? I’m not asking you to hop into a luxurious yacht, i’m talking about a life raft. Where we could see many beautiful things on a life raft we ride, or tossed away by waves. We have to get each other’s back in order to survive, neh?” he sticked his forehead into hers, and kissed her soft cheek.

“...Why are you so romantic?” she was mesmerized by his words. She hugged him for the nth time tonight. “I would happily... take a journey with you, Mayu.” She smiled in his hug. After a long time, they two finally date each other. Yuki didn’t want to care about her carrier when she was with him. It feels so right when he was on her side, feels like she couldn’t remember any problems when she was with him. And so does he...

They two were enjoying their moments together when suddenly Mayu’s phone rang.... Mayu at first was ignoring the phone ringing because he was busy back-hugging Yukirin while watching his favorite anime on the TV but then Yuki looked at the phone screen and it turns out to be...

“Mayu....” Yuki called him, but no reply from Mayu.

“Mayu !!” still no reply.

“Mayuyu! Akimoto-sensei call you!” he finally got up and took his phone.

“Ouch shit! Should i take this?” panic mode : on.

“You better take that. Go to my room and take that phone.”

“That’s not necessasary. You better keep your mouth shut, baby.” He winked at her. What was that for?! Yuki thought.

“Hai.. Moshi-moshi. I’m sorry for not telling you, Ojisan, I’m still at the hospital, i have a night shift. Hai. Hai. Haaaai. Ok. Jaa,”
   “
Well that was quick...” Yuki smirked at his funny actions. “Do you think that he will know, this.. between us?”

“Hm..i don’t know. But don’t you think that we have to tell him?”

“I am agree... sooner or later he’ll find out, i think.”

“Umm.. why are we talking about my fat uncle? Come on shut it off!” He took her hand and kissed it. “Hm... do you think it’s a bit late? Should i go home?” he asked to her.

“Um... do you think it’s a bit late for you to drive? And i think you’re tired already, why don’t you sleep here..” she asked back to him, SEDUCTIVELY.  “.....with me?”

“What was that? How can i reject that offer? Come on, let’s go to bed,” he smiled to her, gently.
As they both lay on the same bed, Yuki was staring at Mayu for no reason, and she started to stroke her man’s cheek. Mayu was always been the one who spoiled her much, he was a perfect man for her. The man that knows her a lot, the man that only spend much time with her, from chilhood until they grew up into an amazing doctor and director & a lovely idol. They both has achieved both’s dreams. And maybe it’s time to overlook of their carrier and tried to be focus on each other’s relationship. That night, they both slept within a warm feelings of each other’s presence.

The next morning Mayu woke up, he couldn’t find the warm body that was lying next to him last night. He wonder where did she go..
He went outside of the room and he found Yuki was there making him a breakfast with a sexy attire. She was only wearing her shorts and sleeveless shirt that he found turning him on so much.

“Morning, beautiful. I missed you on the bed, “ he spoke with a husky voice while hugging her from behind.

“You woke up already... I’m making you a breakfast, and your lunchbox already, so you won’t be late,” she kissed his cheek.

“Hmm.. so you’re ready to be a housewife now?” He kissed her shoulder. He loved to teased her lover very much because of her cute reactions and her blush. He tighten his grip on her as if he would never let go of her.

“Hmpphh... why are you so meanie?”

“It’s because you’re so cute,” he kissed her on the lips, she kissed him back, until their kiss become passionate, Mayu started to kissed Yuki’s neck and Yuki couldn’t stand it until she let out a small moan. After Mayu heard Yuki’s moan, he became more turned on, and he feels like this kiss is onto something… He couldn’t stop to chew on Yuki’s lips, and so did she. She clung her arms on his neck to deepening their kiss even more.. Mayu was ready to lift up her tops and Yuki was so embarrassed because of his action. She blushed as hell and her cheeks just go pink.. Yuki wanted to do the same action that Mayu has made before but suddenly they heard a sound of Yuki’s door knocking…

“Kashiwagi?” It was Akimoto Sensei’s voice in front of the door. Oh how they hate it so much in fact that they were in the middle of a serious business. But they both couldn’t just ignore him. While Aki-P still waiting for Yuki’s answer, Mayu and Yuki were trying to find a place for Mayu to hide. At last, Mayu was hiding in Yuki’s closet trying not to make any noise at all.

“Haii! I’m coming,” Yuki finally replied after a really long wait. “Sorry for kept you waiting, I was just cooking.” Actually it’s not a lie, that ‘cooking’ thing. She really did cooked at that time. Yuki then invite her producer to come in. They both was discussing about her solo carrier when suddenly Akimoto-sensei asked a surprising questions...

“Kashiwagi, how did you work with Mayu?” eerrrmmm, when he said that name she suddenly blushed..

“Mayu? Erm- mm.. Everything’s fine with him. He is a nice person,” She replied without looking at Akimoto-sensei’s eyes.

“I think he likes you,” Yuki was shocked but not taken aback by his words somehow. Her face shows a “EEHHHHHH???!!” face to him..

“Ah… I don’t think so. He’s a nice person and he just being care towards me, I think that’s it, Akimoto-sensei,”

“Ah, you think so? Because I think you like him too,” He said in a teasing tone. With that, she thought ‘Oh sure Akimoto-sensei now I am dead’

“It’s not like th—“

“Kashiwagi, you have achieved your dreams.. right? You’re now an amazing Idol that everyone knows. You have got so many experience from AKB, you have a very bright solo carrier in front of you.. And you have a gentle young man that waiting for you. Don’t you think you’re old enough to be in AKB?” He spilled it out to her. He knew that Mayu likes her and she likes him. He knew, and he saw Yuki’s future, he was working with Yuki for a long time. Maybe he’s true.

“……” Yuki remain silent.

“Never mind I was just telling what’s on my mind. Thanks for the coffee, Kashiwagi. I’ll see you later. Think about what I said to you just now, nee?” He said and then he left Yuki’s apato. As soon as he left, Mayu hugged her from behind with a warmth feeling. She liked it when Mayu expressed his feelings towards her.

“It’s ok if you need time for this.. I understand. In the end, I’m still happy that I’m with you. We don’t need to rush time. As long as we’re together. I’ll be okay,” Mayu said to her with a warm-loving smile and kissed her forehead. “Jaaa... Shouldn’t you preparing for theater? Why don’t you take a bath first? I will prepare a breakfast for you.” He said with a gentle voice to her, she then took a bath and ate Mayu’s homemade breakfast and continuing their activities until the end of the day.

XXXX

‘Just friends’, that’s how Yuki explained all the questions that all the members of AKB48 asked to her whenever they saw her with Mayu.  Of course, she has no intention to keep this as a secret for a long time. She want to life her live, normally with her lover who were already waiting for her to start a new life with him. She never wanted to leave after all these years. It’s been a year since they started dating, it became more serious than before. Maybe they were ready to take it on the next level. Their relationship was so sweet as sugar but sometimes it can be as sour as a salt can be, especially when it comes to Yuki’s carrier as an Idol that were bound into ‘Love-ban-Law’, it became a serious topic when it came to this. But they were still holding onto each other.

“Are you sure that we should do this?”  A voice of a man was heard in front of Akimoto-sensei’s house door that was located near by Mayu’s house.

“I Am. But are you?”

“I’m kind of nervous about this, Yuki.”

“Me too. But lets put that aside and all we have to do is told him what’s really happened. We don’t need to tell lie. I’m here with you, we can do this, together,” Yuki spoke to her man with a genuine smile and hold his hand tightly, so did he. Then he knocked the door..

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

An old man around 50 years opened his door, and to his surprise, he saw his nephew was holding hand with AKB48’s member, Kashiwagi Yuki.

“We need to talk about things.” Mayu talked to him first with face full of seriousness, he never saw this face on Mayu like this before. Akimoto then invited they to come in and let they both sit on the living room. The atmosphere was so tense between the lovebirds and the old man.

“I see you finally made your way to her, congratulations.” Aki-P spoke first and his statement surprised the lovebirds. “I know it from the way you looked at her from the first time you’ve met her. You stare at her as if she’s an angel that just fell from heaven. And by the way Yuki stare at you too, I can tell that this will going to happen…” he giggled. “Now.. Mind to tell me what happen?”

“Ano… Actually, when you introduce him at the meeting for my concert, that’s not the first time we’ve know each other, we were childhood friends back then in Kagoshima. We were really close that time, until I auditioned for AKB and left him to Tokyo. We didn’t really contact each other after I moved out from Kagoshima. I don’t know for sure but I think it’s 7 years until he came as my director…” Yuki told him.

“And after the concert was done, we still contact each other. We became really close as we were back then. Until we can hide this feelings.. It’s love. We still love each other after all this time. And we’re in a relationship, it’s  been a year now. And I think.. no. We think, it became more serious.. We’re thinking to.. get married.” Mayu explained. Boythatescalatedquickly

“And about that... I was thinking to graduate from AKB. I think I have achieved my dreams here, and I want to let the other members that currently standing under me, try harder to be more than now,” Yuki continued.

“I see…” Aki-P finally spoke after a long explanation from the lovers. “Well, I’m happy for the both of you. Especially you, Mayu. So, after all this time you’re not getting yourself into girls, turns out to be you’re already dating a goddess like her, huh? That’s new. Congratulations for you two. I’ll be waiting for your wedding invitation,” Aki-P replied with a big smile to both of them.

Somehow they were surprised because of he just said that words. After they fessed up their problems. They talked about everything, their relationship, their past, Yuki’s graduation, and another more. When Yuki announced her graduation, all the members were shocked because it was sudden. Yuki herself couldn’t believe what she just did, she just left AKB48, A huge Idol Group in Japan, that has taught her everything until she became like this. It’s all because of AKB48, certainly. After graduating from AKB48, she decided to became a housewife, cooked him his favorite dish, waiting for her lovely husband to come back home, embracing her, giving her all of his love, everything. She was not aware that her childhood friend could have a big role in her life. So did he, he gave everything to her. His time, concern, love, everything. And after a long wait, he got his princess back to him.

A DAY AFTER THE WEDDING DAY

The lover husband and wife have finished their private wedding that held in a small park in Kagoshima, their hometown. Only Yuki and Mayu’s close friends and family that were invited to their wedding. They just want to keep it simple, not a luxurious wedding one. One day after the wedding held, Mayu and Yuki flew to Hawaii to spend their honeymoon. Yuki was the one to choose Hawaii, because it was her favorite.

“Nee.. I can’t wait,” Yuki said to Mayu somehow with her naughty face that made Mayu’s face flushed.

“You can’t wait for what?” He replied bluntly.

“Nandemonai,” Yuki replied with a giggle and a wink.  Mayu was feeling odd but excited because of Yuki’s statement just now. Could it be that I has to do something with… their first night? No it couldn’t be.

After a walk, they finally arrived in the beach near by the hotel. It was a sunny morning on the beach. As soon as they arrived on the beach, Yuki let off her cover ups that was covering her floral-motived bikinis. By all means, she was taking it off with a sexy way in front of her husband. On the other side, Mayu was holding all his might not to nosebleed. Yes, it was his first time to saw Yuki only wearing two pieces, in front of him, all alone. She was so sexy in Mayu’s eyes no matter what she weards, but this time, it was different. Mayu was dumbfoundly staring Yuki until she noticed his reaction, she decided to tease him a little bit more.

“Mayu, this is a nude beach, isn’t it? Mind to taking off my upper bikinis?” She said with a wink.

“O—Oi! This is not a nude beach so there is no way in hell that I’m t-takkk-taking off your bikinis. People might see you, you know,” Mayu said, panicking and not know the response, at the same time. With that Yuki only giggled because of his silly reaction. It was rare to see this side of Mayu.

“I’m just kidding, Mayu.” She approach him and gave a light peck on his lips. It was so quick yet Mayu and Yuki were enjoying that kiss. “Let’s go, Mayu. The water have been waiting for us,” Yuki said. Then Mayu took of her white shirt and his 6-packs-abs but with not-so-muscular body revealed. “I never thought that you with no shirts on could be this hot,” she stated. When she want to run into the sea, he held her hands and kiss her lips with full of passion. He chewed on her lips and so did she. They were not kissing, it’s more like ‘Making Out’. Man! It was their first time to make out like this. As soon as their lips parted, Yuki hid her face in Mayu’s shoulder, feeling embarrassed after the make out session. Mayu then stroke her hair gently, and kiss her head with love.

“Hey.. I love you, Watanabe Yuki.”

THE END

................yeah. That was it. I appreciate comments and reviews. And another one thing; should i make extra stories for this one?   XD
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 04:17:10 PM by sophcaro »
Nete mo samete mo Yukirin waarudo, muchuu ni sasechau zo♪

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
Re: arumachan's OS : The Idol And Her Lover (MaYuki)
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2014, 03:43:04 PM »
I don't know but I wanted someone to recognize Yukirin on the beach in Hawaii lol

it was really sweet.... MAYUKI the best!!!!!! :deco:
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2014, 04:15:42 PM »
O GOSH!!! IT SO DAMN ROMANTIC!!! SWEET!!!!

I LOVED THIS!!

Offline chocholate

• Member+
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2014, 05:54:00 PM »
IT'S REALLY SWEET DAYOOO !!

hope you'll write more~~

Offline chroumia

• Member+
  • まゆゆ ~
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2014, 06:07:08 PM »
What the heck is a Caramel Macchiato. :sweatdrop:

Reunions are so damn cute!

Aki-P is so damn cool!

MaYuki is so damn sweet!

Damn it was worth reading !  :cathappy:

butthe yellow text really hurts my eyes...

Extra story would be great ~ :cathappy:
my forever Kami OTP which is starting to bloom again:
MaYuki!

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2014, 08:08:10 PM »
uwahh~!!!!!

this is so sweet~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please make a part 2 where they have a child :bow: :bow:

i love the sound of watanabe yuki

mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline affiber

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kashiwagi Yuki is my kami oshi~
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2014, 02:52:22 AM »
WOAAAAAAHH!!! I like this one!  :shocked: :twothumbs :otomerika:

Please write the extra story pleasee and dont forget their first night haha joking  :cow:

Please writemore, im looking forward to it!  :D :wub:

Offline Tiptip

• Teehee~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • たまに書くまたはROM
    • Okdaddict
    • tiffanny.alikatunggalatmadja
    • TffannyAlika
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2014, 12:00:59 PM »
Please make the extra " ' ' " part arumachan :3  :hip smile:

Offline kmkpc22

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing
    • kmkpc22
    • kmkpc22
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2014, 03:19:46 AM »
Awwwwwww I love this one. ><
It's so sweet, and romantic story.

And Mayu is very handsome and nice, or a bit sexy when no shirt. lol

My twitter: @kmkpc22

Offline fath107

• Yukirin world change my mind
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • hardtoexplain
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2014, 01:44:30 PM »
please make part 2 or extra part~  :kneelbow:

i love it! so much! mouu... they are so romantic~ that's make me doki-doki :lol:

so.. i think they are a sexy couple~  :luvluv2:

yuki, you're so lucky have mayu by your side   :farofflook:

thanks for the os author-san~  :twothumbs
Shibuya Nagisa | Kashiwagi Yuki | MaYuki~ | NagiUha~ | IkuMai~ | Ikuta Erika | Iriyama Anna

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Blackpink - Whistle