JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tokyo Jihen - Where`s Heaven

Author Topic: Begginer. COMPLETE.  (Read 20037 times)

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Notice me....Part1 (Mayuki)
« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2012, 11:34:51 AM »
 :drool: Another good MaYuki story!

:kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2012, 12:22:46 PM »
I want notice me part 2

Please notice me yuukimoko-san LOL (its because i missed your update a lot that's why)

Hahahahaha
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #62 on: October 09, 2012, 08:35:27 PM »
Yeeey! I came here to read MaYuki and found tons of it :p and a lost WMatsui xp good huahuahua

I want next part too o/

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
Re: Notice me....Part2 (Mayuki)
« Reply #63 on: October 12, 2012, 08:37:37 PM »
Sorry for the long wait everyone......I want more Mayuki too! but I also like reading it more than writing it when I am bussy.This part is not really good because I still have a lot of work to do so forgive me please. :sweatdrop:

Notice me.....*Part 2*

I ....what can I do? I am a human, no , a demon in love with an angel. I thought about it for a long time, and thought about many ways ....but all would just fail.They all would fail because I wouldnt have help.

So what better help than call for one like me?

I was walking home....well home, my home is where Miyu and Sayu are.....I am an orphan after all.Miyu and Sayu are the ones that took care of me since I was little, they are one year older than me, and have all classes with My Angel and all the others....I only see the at lunch and one class.

Miyu and Sayu are orphans as me.We grow up together, and they become my protectors.I love them very much, they are my sisters.

I enter the house and hear the tv on and I smell the cooking in the kitchen.....I smile .My sisters are always the most carring.

'Im home!' I shout as I enter more deep in the house and see them looking at the tv together

'ah! welcome home Mayu!' Miyu says first and comes to hug me
'welcome home' Sayu smiles at me

I really love my sisters.
'Lets go eat! '

We all go and sit together.They always wait for me so we could eat together after school, so we could spend more time together.Its warm...this feeling they give me.I never want them to leave me.

I close my eyes and ream of a beautiful world where I can finally have all time to look at the nature, with my true eyes and admire its beauty.Where I would have my angel, to have dates with her, and even only to hug her.the feeling of her warm body covering my small one.And angel that would
put its wings around me and give me the love I need from her, to see her gently smile at me with love in her eyes.....a place where Ill be as happy with my big sisters, and my angel, all together, and friends I never had. I dream of a world like that.I open my eyes again and smile at Miyu and Sayu.

I walk the stairs up to my room with a single ideal in mind.I will have the world I dream about, I am sure of that.My eyes become dark red as my ideal walks between innocent and demonic.I shall open the gates if hell.

I get a book of dark magic the next day and in the night I open it and start.I make a circle with sugar in the centre of the room, then i put two flowers in the centre in the form of a x .Is this some kind of joke? this is not a magic circle or anything.But I continue to see if this is just some
stupid joke. I stay in front of it and start to read from the book.

It was nothing at the start, but then there was something happening, all the things in my room were in the air.And there was light coming from the roses in the centre.I continue and start taling louder without knowing, the magic circle darkened and I couldnt see anythin gin the room.I suddenly hear
Miyu and Sayu shouting my name as they enteres the room.I cant do anything, something controls me, I am finishing the words....

'If this is the answer then I shall accept the message and entrust myself to the devil!
I shall lets it take my soul, and it shall give me the happiness I wish for.
My soul, my dear ones, their love, this is the priece for my happiness?
Then I shall pay it! Give me the eternal one!The angel who's wings had been painted with black!'

As the last words left my mouth the room stoped spinning and the light disappeared. I looked in front of me and saw a girl....a girl that looked Miyu's age ...or Sayu's? I couldnt tell.But she had a grin on her face as she smelled the rosses.
I lets out a few words or so I thought
'a-ano....who are you?'

She then looks up at me and grins
'I ask of you.....are you my master?'

That question was shocking, now I know how Shiro from Fate/stay night felt......w-wait! she used the same phrase!

I look at her and she then starts giggling. I pout
'Whats so funny?! yes, I am your master!'

She giggles a little more and then stops
' nothing......I was just happy that I got a cute master~'

I blush

'Its nice to meet you Mayuyu! I am Yuuki! some call me the demon of lust~ but I have many names! I hope we will be good 'friends'!'

I smile back at her, not bothering to ask how she know my name.She then looked around the room and turned to see my sisters frozen at the door.I forgot about them.....I sigh

'oh! so these are the souls I get! ' she walks to Miyu and Sayu. Both looked at her confused.

And the next hting she did shocked us all.......she kissed Sayu and then Miyu on the lips......

'Our meeting was destined......' she smiled to Miyu and then disappeared.

I looked at my hand and on the back of my right hand was a strange tatoo.

......was this really the good chooise?
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Re: Notice me....Part 2 (Mayuki)
« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2012, 12:50:10 AM »
Wahhh!  :luvluv1:

Really good update! :luvluv2:

I'm Mayuyu's sister? So cool Thank you so much! :farofflook:

Demon of lust? Why does that sound like it suits you? :hehehe:

I hope to see the next update really soon!  :hee:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2012, 12:57:23 AM »
Eh? Demon? Kiss?
I'm really interested hehe

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #66 on: October 13, 2012, 01:44:53 AM »
Eeeeeeh!?  Demon pact!?

Mayuyu trading her sisters' souls just to get what she wanted? Oh my... such an egoistic girl.....

Liked this part o/ can't wait next part^^

<3

My fics:
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: October 14, 2012, 02:37:21 PM »
Waaa so cool!

But but Mayu you're kind a ego for offering your precious sisters just to get "the angels" love.

This is truly interesting fic!
ArígaatoU! yuukimoko-san :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
The Wolf that Fell in Love with Little Red Riding Hood (Mayuki)
« Reply #68 on: October 20, 2012, 02:38:24 PM »

It had begined with a coincidence, a inevitable scene.
Far away, I saw a beautiful girl with red shirt.She was wearing a smile as she walked her path.Her black hair and eyes were capturing and I felt myself trapped.

Deep I saw a shadow hidding in the forest.That big park where I walk to school.The shadow had seen me too I think and with a premonition that something was about to begin,I ran away,scared.

Our 'encounter' is a scenario leanding to the end.

I can see the two paths  already even as I stoped running.

At my left is the wrong way.....and at the right is the good one.And knowing that the scenario would start....I intentionately took the wrong way.

I want to meet you or I want to touch you or I want to talk to you.

I pick up an apple fallen from nowhere and look at the beautiful girl in front of me 'is this your?' I give her the apple.

I smile and say 'Thanks!' as the emotionless wolf gives me the apple.

But this scenario is impossible.
You are frail, and I am sly.I know our meeting signals the end.

Its cruel! we're cursed. I can never meet you.....or this story will end. Our fate will never change.

I look at the moon as I sit by a tree. I ask as I close my eyes, my mind thinking about you.
'Ah, why are you?'

Opening them again I whisper.
'Why, why am I?'

A wolf and a girl.

Today again, I took the wrong path. And I know you were looking at me at the stop. Ah, how much I want to hug you and take your lonelyness away.

Today again , you will surely take this road , and again today I cant do nothing but watch over you.

You are hiding behing that tree today, like always , and so I pass thought,pretending I didnt notice.Your beautiful eyes had me long ago, yet it would be the end.

You dont catch my gaze....and my voice doesnt reach you.....I feel tears pour down my cheeks....my beautiful Yuki.... only our sighs fruitlesly overlap.

Once again I imagine you in front of me smiling.Talking.Touching.

I cant meet you and, I cant touch you, and I cant talk to you but its alright.

You are hopeless,and I'm awkward. But its alright as long as we're right here. You on that side and I on the other side of this tree.

If you wont call this love, there is no need for words. I held my heart out for you to take.

Ah thinking about it, how much ever I think about it....the ending will never change....

I look at your back as it becomes little and you go far away.I wanted to meet you , I wanted to touch you ...

Honestly, I just wanted to speak to you....

I pick up an apple fallen from nowhere and look at the beautiful girl in front of me 'is this your?' I give her the apple.

I smile and say 'Thanks!' as the emotionless wolf gives me the apple.

You are adorable, with your beautiful body and kind personality.
And I'm gentle, I never want to hurt you , I just want to protect you.

But our meeting is tied to an end.

How many times , how many times, have I prayed to god, but.....unfortunately, unfortunately, we remain as a wolf and a little red riding hood.

I hold the book in my ugly hands, and read the end again today, hoping that it would change....yet, I see myself disappearing(being killed) again.
And you fall in love with the hunter, my killer again.

I watch you as you cry in the distance, you are reading the same book with our end.

I want to comfort you as you cry ,but the hand I stretched out shakes....

I love you ,I want to embrace you, but I know I never cant...!

However much I struggle
However much I pray
my claws and fangs won't disappear.....my ugly shadow tells me again.

So ,just wait until your tears stop ,
I'll be on the other side of the tree.....always....

“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
Re: The Wolf that Fell in Love with Little Red Riding Hood (Mayuki)
« Reply #69 on: October 20, 2012, 04:33:00 PM »
Interesting story!!! :love:
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: October 20, 2012, 10:37:44 PM »
What a cruel fate T_T

Offline Playgirlz

• Member+
« Reply #71 on: October 21, 2012, 06:49:59 AM »
I really like the red riding hood one, the image popped out in my mind when i read it was like a book, the wolf and red riding hood in color pictures

Especially the repeating part, it is soooo cool xD

Thank you for writing it :]

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: October 23, 2012, 07:07:15 PM »
Poor couple ;.; how sad not being able to touch the one you like...

Sad,but i liked it. o/

<3

My fics:
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #73 on: October 26, 2012, 10:01:52 PM »
'And so you cry.....'

I hear the phantoms play with the chains in the cold night.Your smile had faded long ago, it only is in my heart.The darkness had consumed me and I hear you whisper....

'So you cry....'

And I scream, without seeing your figure.In this darkness I scream and run around.Its so sad? Haha! I dot care. I continue to cry in the night, I just want to hold you......

I hear the music play softly and I still cant see.I only need you. The guitar is erasing my thoughts.

'So you cry....'

Yuki......why? I scream and repeat the same moves in my memories without finding the end of this maze.I always loved mazes, because you were there with me.I need to become sctonger, hoping that someday I can see you again.

So I repeat myself in the darkness....

'So I cry.....'

Thats because I was bored and sad.Like always. No changes.Hopeless you could say.

Next.
)_________________________________________________________________

God(Mayu) knows......

I run past you with a thirsty hear.I want to meet you so much.....

The girl ran in a hurry to her classroom as the bell anounced the end of the break.It was a sunny day, almost too sunny.The sky was clear and the birds were heard from the windows of the classrooms.Everyone was his normal self.Just like always.The teacher entered the class and the laziness had captured every student.It was a day for.....nothing.Too hot, and yet it was perfect for nothing.

Sorry ,I couldn't do anything

In the english class, the class was quiet.It was really boring,this new lesson.At the 4 desk from the window, a girl was looking outside.Totally captivated be the clear sky, and the world outside.In her mind there was really a single thing, no,person that was always there.

The girl's name,Watanabe Mayu, was called CG because of her always .....'robotic and cute' face.Serious,mad, happy or anything, her face looked like a cyborgs.She was cute.Thats what everyone was thinking about her.But it doesnt matter what she was outside, when on the inside was nothing more than a mess.

You won't even lets us.....

What was she really thinking about? I cant tell.I really can't read a so complicated mind.She seemed so bored on the outside, but what was she really inside? Still, outside was sunny, the birds were singing, the nature was really beautiful! Yuko was out, and so were others, playing around, there was also Haruna and Yuki, an----Yuki?

share our pain with each other.

Yuki.Kashiwagi Yuki, also known as Yukirin.She was the captain of the cheer club.The cheerleader, a very beautiful girl with a beautiful mind and body.The girl usually wore a smile,she was kind and gentle.She was like a princess in many eyes.And she had a prince after her, Sae.

She was practicing outside with the rest of the team, wearing a smile. And Mayu was watching her.

In order to live purely

Why she was watching her? well, thats simple, and I think that all of you already got it from the first start.Because she was in love with her.She was captured be her, and needed to have her.It wasnt a want......it was a need.

Mayu's mind had gone bad from the first moment their eyes meet.She needed Yuki to survive, but she couldnt have her.Or so everyone would say.But Mayu didnt care about everyone,she only cared about Yuki, her Yukirin.

I face your back and leave without turning back.

She had tryed to get her attention in many ways, but there was always something or someone that destroied the chance.Mayu only needed Yukirin to look at her for 3 minutes and she was sure that she would capture her too like Yukirin did to her.

On the lonely rail.

Yet, Mayu wasnt going to give up, she was going to have Yukirin, that was her wish.

I'll follow you.

Because her love, was the strongest in the world.Thats what Mayu believed.

No matter where you are in the darkness of this bitter world,you will shine, and exceed the limits of the future.

Yuki is everything for Mayu.

With that said, Mayu continued to look at her lovely Yukirin.How she wanted to hug her and kiss her and  f--do more things with her.....Mayu's mind was never innocente, and if it was then now it wasnt anymore.

Love....what an abstract word.From my opinion its only a word, to name an illusion.I dont believe in love, and neither did Mayu until she meet Yukirin.Or so she thinks.But what happens if suddenly the world ends?

To prevent your spirit from being broken because of your weakeness you converge with my way.

The world would end. And in that moment everyone would fight only for himself.But Mayu knows herself, and hse is not like the other.She loves Yukirin, and she would even kill for her.

Now, God bless us......

And she knows that the one up there, in the universe of farther away, the 'God' is with her.She just knows it in the moment she had meet Yuki, because Mayu never believed in God, like me.And Yuki had made her believe with only her gaze.

You're here, and I'm here.....all the others have disappeared.

She would meet Yuki tomorrow and confess.Yuki will accept her confession and hey would kiss.Mayu is dreaming --no,seeing everything as she looks at Yuki.She will confess tomorrow.

By skeatching the beauty of our fleeting dreams,we're just tracing our scars !

Or maybe Yuki would confess.A sudden small smile had appeared on Mayu's face.Maybe Yuki will confess tomorrow, with an embbrassed face and a letter for Mayu.Looking away and being shy in front of her.....with a cute blushing face and tears in her eyes as she waits for her answer.Mayu can see it so clearly, like it is already happening.

So,I'll follow you.

Because Yukirin is an angel.Mayu's angel. Mayu's smile grew, Yuki would start crying when she heard that her confession is accepted and would hug Mayu tightly.The warm embrace about Mayu is dreaming about will happen, she can almost feel it.

No matter where you are in the darkness of this bitter world you will shine, and exceed the limits of the future.

Which one is the more loved and admired one in the school? Yuki, because she gets always the attention, Mayu isnt the girl that would like all the eyes on her.But Yuki likes to be in front of the audience and the cameras.Still, this would change when she will be with Mayu.Because Mayu is a possessive pearson, and she will keep Yuki all to herself.

To prevent your spirit from being broken because of your weakeness you converge with my way.

Sae was never a problem, even with all the lovely dovely moments between her and Yuki....Mayu can make her look like she never existed.The smile on Mayu's face grew again.Yuki loves Mayu. Thats what Mayu likes to believe.

Mayu will lock Yuki in a cage....she would lock her voice and everything.Because she is only Mayu's and no one else's......

Now, God bless us.....

The bell rang, announcing the end of the class.Mayu took her eyes off Yukirin and smiled as she turned back to her classmates.All was good in this beautiful day.Mayu was happy, because Yuki was her even if she didnt know it yet.

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: God (Mayu) knows..... (Mayuki)
« Reply #74 on: October 26, 2012, 10:50:57 PM »
Why I just can say that it is very ineteresting? Mayu are a bit evil XD. She would lock her voice and everything!!!
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: October 27, 2012, 06:45:12 PM »
Mayu is extremely possessive =o ueheuheu

It's nice to see Mayu way too confident =p

<3

My fics:
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #76 on: October 28, 2012, 03:02:59 PM »
I know no one really cares but.....

HIATUS

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: HIATUS
« Reply #77 on: October 28, 2012, 10:51:15 PM »
Why? Hiatus (I know I should not asked that because it is not my business.)

I'm not a good person :cry: you probably have your problems

Come back as soon as possible :thumbsup
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
No title still...
« Reply #78 on: November 05, 2012, 09:03:45 PM »
Mou!!!! too little Mayuki nowdays!!!! I want more! every amazing writer of Mayuki is taking breaks with exams.....and Im too.....but I want Mayuki......

Preview!

Midnight......monochrome scenery.

the richly coloured image I whised for.....I see it as your beauty invades the night.
I look wide eyes , in my chest the stoped 'clock' starts beating again.

.....the spiral of fantazy, you opened that path for me to see.

I paint the sky, as if to reach you!

I smile for the first time in your beautiful presence, as thought my lips were controled.My parents froze and start screaming of happiness. But I only see you.

'Nice to meet you! I am Kashiwagi Yuki!' your voice is bliss for my ears......I only nod in response.

I'll repaint the darkness ! becuase you beauty is greater than the nights one!

I want to dance with you.....I watch you and your prince dance in the centre of the room.You both look stunning, and the others see it too.Envy and love spears in the room.

Let's awake up.....my mind screams to me.A dream that awakes from a dream.

If what you see its reality.....why are these tears? Your gentle eyes look in mine only to find nothing, because I hide the love for you.

My voice!.......it will reach you someday!

The bells ring.....but they are the wrong ones....not the ones in school.But the ones at the church.....I close my eyes and enjoy the sound.

The flower....will bloom with you.And everyone will love you.....you will become a true star.That voice of an angel.

The numbers count back again.Is my life ending?

A world made of glass.....you broke it.You began the count down.

We are partners in crime.We need nothing else.

Paint the sky!!....as if to reach you.

'Mayuyu.....' you sad voice is still the most beautiful thing I ever heard.Your touch as you stroke my hands its the most wonderful feeling....

I'll dance with you.....the dream lost in nothingless.

'I'll repaint the darkness...'

'Yuki...'

« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 09:17:41 PM by yuukimoko »

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Preview~ Mayuki! HIATUS
« Reply #79 on: November 06, 2012, 12:23:16 PM »
I wasn't reply this last night because I was tired.

It was really interesting Yuukimoko-san :twothumbs

But I don't understand the end... SORRY :bow:
Mayuki = Cutest couple

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tokyo Jihen - Where`s Heaven