JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rei Okamoto - teenage days

Author Topic: Begginer. COMPLETE.  (Read 19934 times)

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
Re: Monkeys- Part 4(Mayuki) 4?!
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2012, 06:16:42 PM »
you're really fast yuuki-chan  XD
I love it  :mon XD:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
Re: Monkeys- Part 4(Mayuki) 4?!
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2012, 06:28:00 PM »
....last part. since Im bored. maybe ill go back to my writting.....but I hate my english......or ill do more arts later.....

I love you!

Mayu:  :mon study:

Yukirin:  :onioncheer:

Mayu:  :mon tantrum:  :mon study:

Yukirin:  :wriggly:

Mayu:  :mon study:

Yukirin:  :nya:  :whistle:

Mayu:  :mon nwei:  :mon study:

Yukirin:  :shy2:  :luvluv2:

Mayu:  :mon oshitwc:  :mon study:

Yukirin:  :on woohoo:

Mayu:  :mon wind:  :mon study:

Yukirin:  :stunned:  :stuffed:

Mayu:  :mon fierce:  :mon study:

Yukirin:  :on ksweat:  :dozing:

Mayu:  :mon exhaust:  :mon study:

Yukirin:  :sleep:

Mayu:  :mon tweaker: :mon study:

Yukirin:  :sleep:

Next morning:

Yukirin:  :temper:

Mayu:  :mon huh:

Yukirin:  :on blackhole:  :sweat: :tantrum:

Mayu:  :mon inluv:   :mon noprob:

Yukirin:  :on chew:  :on study:

Mayu:  :mon yeah:

Yukirin:  :prayers: :on study:

Mayu:  :mon dance: :mon kissy:

Yukirin:  :luvluv1: :on GJ: :on study:

Mayu:  :mon noprob:
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
Re: Monkeys- Part 5(Mayuki) 5~!
« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2012, 06:49:41 PM »
It is funny!!  :twothumbs
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2012, 07:12:57 PM »
so funny byt it's the end  :cry:
don't worry yuuki-chan your english is not that bad like you said  :thumbsup and your topics are always so exellent I love your fics and one shots  :inlove: :wub:

Mayuki&WMatsui
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
 One Shots
My Page

Offline rhin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2012, 08:08:59 PM »
Bright idea using emoticons, it's unique and cool. and......

Don't give up on your english, and stop thinking about you being stubborn because you are studying/learning english.
Do you know Danny Choo? He used to study Japanese language on his own.

Hope you find time to read his story.
http://www.dannychoo.com/post/en/26094/How+Discovering+Japan+Changed+My+Life.html

give it a shot, it's really motivational.

Hope you won't stop writing.  :bow:

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2012, 03:48:56 AM »
LOLOL Y Yukirin no give kisu kisu to Mayu when she study study ?!?! xD

Im waiting for an OS or something C;
I'm the lazy author who rarely updates.

http://melonpandayoo.tumblr.com/

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2012, 06:04:43 PM »
Thank you everyone for your support.I know Im being a bother every time i get moody......Ill do continue everything even with this poor English.....*sigh*

Once again: Thank you! I appreciate everything! Ill try to update my fics as soon as I can.Ill do my best!

A small peak at a little one shot that I was thinking about for some time?

Then, you suddenly changed

'I love you .'

It was as simple like that, the small but so powerful words that hit my heart with full force.Even after all this time, she never give up on me.

Your smile is different....and I feel sad .I look away, at the clear blue sky that was capturing me , it had always captured me.Until now when your eyes have changed my way of seeing things.It changed everything, that look in your eyes.....

Now I remember that time when you confessed
'I like you!'

And I rejected you.But then something happened and I think I fell asleep .I closed my eyes for a second and when I opened them all around me changed.

It suddenly changed in
'I love you.'

Just as simple as that you shoot my heart with happiness and sadness.

Because even if your
'I like you' changed in
'I love you'

The thing that sadness me is that.

You suddenly changed.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 06:19:33 PM by yuukimoko »
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline rhin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Etoo~ teaser?! Thank you very much.
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2012, 06:31:17 PM »
who rejected who??  :?
i'm curious..  XD

please continue yuukimoko-san..  :bow:
Ganbatte!   :twothumbs

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2012, 11:40:28 AM »
Yes please!!!!!!!!!

:kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2012, 03:56:15 PM »

Then, you suddenly changed

'Eh?'
 Matsui Rena looked shocked at the person in front of her, stoped ,her mind couldnt describe what was happening (thats why the author is telling you...)

'I love you.'
These words were spoken be the person in front of her .They were spoken for the 2 time in 3 minutes, that seemed forever for Rena. Her mind completly blocked , she stand there looking the person before her in the eyes.There was nothing but seriousness and love in them.....

The emotions and determination the girl showed , scared Rena. This was it, the moment where she must chosse.She must say what she truly feels, but everything, and everyone......they all know that it would hurt.

Such a pontless fact, telling her that she loves her, when the answer had been decided from the very beggining.

Rena come back to her senses and her face relaxed a litte. Her eyes softened and her lips formed a line.

Rena lifted a hand up and put it on the other girls face, stroking slowly.Then she lets her hand fall beside her body again.That movement was made more for Rena to see if it was truly her, that the person in front of her was the real person.

'You have changed.....' Her beautiful voice was nothing over a whisper in the closed room, you couldnt tell her true emotions as it was as cold as ice ,her beautiful voice   

'Jurina.....'

*Flashback -some month's ago*

Rena was preparing to go home after a day of work.She was feeling dead tired even after taking a shower, her body refusing to do any more moves.She just needed to go home and in her warm and soft bed, leaving to dreamland.A paceful night of sleep, that was what she needed.The next day starting again with the work.But. Yes, there is always a but.

But first she needed to talk to Jurina, who said that wanted to talk to her about something, so she remained last waiting for the younger girl.After this , Rena would have a paceful night of sleep, that being what she thought.Without knowing that the next conversation would make her not sleep that night, and for more nights that were to come.But what could be so complicated to make her suffer?

'Rena?'

Rena turned to the door to see the girl she was waiting for enter shily in the room.
'Hello Jurina'

Rena smiled politely  at the girl she spend a lot of her time with .The said girl being atached to her , huging and kissing her like she was her owner, like a puppy always following its master.

'Hey Rena...'

Jurina looked at Rena and blushed, once  again captured by her beauty.

'so, what was that you wanted to talk to me about Jurina?'

'eto..... how to say this....'

Jurina looked at the floor, seeming the most interesting thing in the room at the moment even if in her mind Rena was the most important thing in the world.She couldnt say so easy what was in her heart, that strange little emotion that started with a play and now had become a crush.

'Tell me, Ill help you if you need ' Rena continued to smile innocently at the girl.

Jurina looked up at her and sighed

'I like you'

Rena froze, she remained still, looking at Jurina like she had seen a phantom.

'Please go uot with me!'

Jurina shouted with all her motivation, as Rena surprised took a step back.

'I cant....'  these were the words that come out of Rena's mouth.Jurina's eyes widened, all her fears coming back to her, her eyes started watering.

'w-why?!'

Rena calmed herself and didnt move
'because its not right. '

'what's not right? our age---'

'No. I dont care about our age and such things, I believe love is stronger that that.'

Rena looked in Jurina's eyes.

'then why...?'   The tears started falling on Jurina's cheeks fast.

'Because we arent right for each other.' Rena know she had to make the other girl give up on her fast, with harsh words so this will remain only a crush and disappear.She didnt want Jurina to get hurt so this was the best solution.....

'we are too different, and you said I should find someone that can protect and love me.You had said it. And you are neither mature enough......and you dont love me.' Rena smiled a little 'you like me, not love me.Im sorry Jurina, but I cant accept'

Then Rena waljed past Jurina, past everything that happened, ready to forget.She exited the room and walked home, not going to sleep anymore, no more tired.She had just lost her chance with the person she loves  because she is trying to protect her.

Jurina remained alone, her head down , her face in a shocked expresion.Her hands become fists at her side and she bite her lip.The tears contiued to fall, but her eyes changed.The look in her eyes changed.She glared at the floor with all her hate.But what did she really hate?

*Few months ahead, back in the present but before the start*
*Rena's POV*

I enter the hall, and walk ahead.  I am ready for a day of work, knowing that there will be a lot.

Today we had some photoshots,  me and the onew from AKB. Sometimes I really wonder how I get with them even if Im from SKE......

I hear screams and cries ahead as I walk down the hall.I alredy know how it is, Watanabe Mayu.Her voice could be known even like this, her screams and creies that filled the air.Everyone that walked that hall looked sad, everyone knowing why this was happening, and all feeling sad for the poor girl.

I got closer to the door where everyone was, and from where the cries were heard.I opened the door and steped in, looking at the scene before me. 

Mayu was on top of Kashiwagi Yuki, hiting and slaping her .Yuki wasnt doing anything, her face emotionless as she lets the younger girl hit her. Around the room  were the others, no one was smiling or talking too loud.Miyazawa Sae was the single one that was trying to get Mayu off of Yuki.

'Baka! you baka! idiot! ' Mayu screamed as she slaped Yuki's already red cheeks.Yuki didnt respond in any way, so Mayu continued to hit her.After a while Yuki pushed Mayu to sit on her laps and off her stomach so she could sit.Yuki then hugged Mayu forcefully as the girl continued to cry and hit her.

I looked sad at the pair, I couldnt do anything about this.....

It started some days ago when Yuki had announced at a meeting on some programme on tv that she will be graduating.....then she left, and now when she come because she must she was meeting with a depressed, angry, sad Mayu.

Yuki was graduating.....she had said that she graduates because her time is gone, she is being taken away be the other members how want her spot.She could no longer be a part of AKB, she had lost her ambition.But she also now that this was the right thing to do, because later or now she would have still graduated.

I also heard that she rejected Mayu's confession.......

'This is a dead end, Mayu.....' Yuki said as she stroked Mayu's back 'we aren't right for each other....we need to lets go.This is the best way.'

Mayu hugged Yuki tightly when she was about to lets go and cried harder
'No! Noooooo! I dont accept this! you cant!!!!'

The poor girl screamed desperated.It broke my heart to see this, this was the situation that I wanted to never get in with Jurina.I didnt want to make her suffer like Mayu does....Yuki was too late, Mayu had fallen in love with her long ago and that made it hurt too much.

But looking at it again, I look at it all like an outsider.Looking more carefuly I can see it noe, how everyone changed.Looking with the eyes of an outsider, Mayu is more determined to get the top, she is cheerful and works hard.But she only wants to do it all with Yuki at her side, she wants Yuki to be hers and give her love.Yuki had changed too, she loves Mayu as much or more than Mayu loves her, but she must graduate.She had become more depressed, and serious, she isnt using her exagerated expressions and isnt excited anymore.She looks plain hurt, lonely, desperate, and even bored.She is tired of this so she wants to graduate and try working on her own, leaving Mayu beside to fullfy her own dream.

All these changes ......I look closer at Yuki and see another person.She even looks different, there isnt any excitement in her eyes, and her smile is fake, she looks different. Looking around the room I see more like her, they changed both their minds and body.

I leave the two , and look for Jurina.I dont see her , but I see another girl her age I never saw before.Her face wore a serious expression, and then she looked at me.I was surprised to see her walk to me.

'Rena, good to see you made it'

She said to me like I know her...
'yes...and you are?'

She smiles , her smile seemed one of an adult, her face mature.
'Im Jurina! '

I look shocked at her .She....looks different, more mature.She looks so mature...
'y-yes sorry.' i say trying to calm down

We sit on the couch beside each other and turn our heads to see Yuki slaping Mayu.The sound awake everyone in the room and seemed to stop time.

I see Yuki glare with hate at Mayu and then leave.Mayu remained shocked, like someone stoped her mind.Takamina was the first one to awake and ran to Mayu's side as she fell to the floor.

I really hope she will be fine.I want to get up and walk to her but Jurina sit's up to and holds my hand, I look up at her.

'I want to to talk to you about something'

I nod and lets her know that Im listening.

She looks strainght in my eyes, and I realize the look in her eyes changed too.

'I love you.'

These simple words got everyone in the room attention again.Even Mayu cried silently to listen at what was happening.

My mind blank.

*3rd POV-Author's POV*

'Eh?'
 Matsui Rena looked shocked at the person in front of her, stoped ,her mind couldnt describe what was happening.

'I love you.'
These words were spoken be the person in front of her .They were spoken for the 2 time in 3 minutes, that seemed forever for Rena. Her mind completly blocked , she stand there looking the person before her in the eyes.There was nothing but seriousness and love in them.....

The emotions and determination the girl showed , scared Rena. This was it, the moment where she must chosse.She must say what she truly feels, but everything, and everyone......they all know that it would hurt.

Such a pontless fact, telling her that she loves her, when the answer had been decided from the very beggining.

Rena come back to her senses and her face relaxed a litte. Her eyes softened and her lips formed a line.

Rena lifted a hand up and put it on the other girls face, stroking slowly.Then she lets her hand fall beside her body again.That movement was made more for Rena to see if it was truly her, that the person in front of her was the real person.

'You have changed.....' Her beautiful voice was nothing over a whisper in the closed room, you couldnt tell her true emotions as it was as cold as ice ,her beautiful voice   

'Jurina.....'

*Rena's POV*

I never thought that she would change for me......everything about her is changed.

'I love you .'

It was as simple like that, the small but so powerful words that hit my heart with full force.Even after all this time, she never give up on me.

'You are serious......' I say as I look for a cute reaction or a response but she doesnt give me any

'Give me my answer.' she says to me , demanding.She become powerful, I can feel it in her aura and look, she really wants me.

But If I accept then everything will end even more badly that with Mayu and Yuki.....

'Bu--'

'I dont accept no as an answer. I am strong enough to protect you, and I love you.Its not a like anymore, its l love. And I know you love me too.'

She smiles as she says that.But her smile is not the same anymore, her cute cat like smile is gone.......

She says that I love her, but she is a different person.Can I fall in love with this Jurina?

I see her smile change suddenly, like she couldnt hold it anymore and it becomes the cat like smile again.I blush and smile as  watch her get nervous

'You have really become more mature, but you are still the Jurina I know.' I pat her head and she pouts

'my answer?'

'yes....Ill go out with you.Please treat me well Jurina~'

Jurina suddenly hugs me.Ill learn to love this Jurina too, even if it hurts . It was my fault that she changed.But I still love her.Even if someday I will graduate too and have to lets go , I will hold onto her until then.And when the moment will come I will lets go without regrets.

She changed.Everyone changed in just a few months.While I remained the same, like I was asleep.

It was like they left me behind, but Jurina took my hand when I was about to fall apart and want to graduate suddenly.She saved me from myself, that's why I love her, even if she is not the same anymore she is still Jurina.

*Another time, another place*
*3rd POV*

'where am I?'   the dark haired girl asked sleeply as she looked around the unkown apartment.She started panicking when she saw she was alone, and somewhere she doesnt know.But then a door opened and inside the kitchen entered a younger girl.

'eh? Mayu? whats going on here?! where are we?'

'This is your new home Yukirin. '

'w-what do you mean?' Yuki tried exiting the house but the door didnt open, and neither did the windows.

'You will live here from now on, with me.I will continue to work , and come back to you here.I wont lets you leave me alone.'

'Yuki looked surprised at Mayu who looked dead serious at her, a look of posessiviness in her eyes.

Yuki felt something around her neck and touched it, it was a collar.

'You are mine.'

_____________________________________________________________________________________
*sigh* I know its lame but I lost my inspiration at the midle.Ill try to do better next time.

I wrote this because I started seeing Jurina with different eyes from some time.She changed her hair style and smile, thats what I know, and I feel like she changed more than that.I feel sad.....I loved the old Jurina.....but Ill try to love her like this too......

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Re: Then, you suddenly changed. (Wmatsui. FT Mayuki)
« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2012, 04:30:15 PM »
AHHH so sad!  :gyaaah:

In the beginning I almost started crying!  :mon cute:

The Mayuki scene was beautiful along with the Wmatsui.  :farofflook:

Great OS yuuki!  :luvluv1:

God it was so sad!  :fainted:

But yet I loved it so much!  :luvluv2:

Offline JuRikki

• Joker is a Joker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Matsui Jurina & Kawaei Rina
« Reply #51 on: September 29, 2012, 08:30:16 PM »
I'm crying ;__; it's so sad. I can feel Jurina's emotion. ;__; so sad!!

But, I love it Yuuki-san..
And you're right, she changed. I love old Jurina. But I promise to myself, I'll love her till end...

Ah, too much talking, sorry :lol:

I LOVE YOUR FIC!! Great job!! Thank you Yuuki-san ^^

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2012, 12:01:25 AM »
Ahhh thank you Jurinas determination made Rena changed her mind.

'eh? Mayu? whats going on here?! where are we?'

'This is your new home Yukirin. '

'w-what do you mean?' Yuki tried exiting the house but the door didnt open, and neither did the windows.

'You will live here from now on, with me.I will continue to work , and come back to you here.I wont lets you leave me alone.'

'Yuki looked surprised at Mayu who looked dead serious at her, a look of posessiviness in her eyes.

Yuki felt something around her neck and touched it, it was a collar.

'You are mine.'

LOL That's scary but it's kind of hot somehow  XD

THank you for your update!
ArígatoU! :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2012, 02:11:13 AM »
OMG!!! Poor Mayuki!!! T_T

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: October 06, 2012, 10:44:44 PM »

Notice me.....

I watch her talk with her frinds happy as they turn the next corner to head home.I watch from a distance, smiling at her back.

I am just like a shadow, her shadow. Watching her every move but never coming too close.Her beautiful dark hair and black eyes had captured me long ago.Her hot body , her long pale legs that I want to stroke and bit until I leave my mark on her, her fragile shoulders that I want to kiss until I get to her neck and leave my mark there too.....her so amasing breasts! they are so big and soft, I want to massage and suck on them.Leting out the voice of an angel , sweet moans echoing in the room, her voice singing only for me.That voice of an angel that should be only for me to hear, everyone hears it....I want it to be only mine.....

I snap out of my daydreaming and sigh.I get out of my hiding spot and continue my walk home, which is one house away from hers....sometimes I would have liked to be the one right beside hers so I could spy from the window, but this way is better.

I watch her at school and utside sometimes, her beauty never failed to amaze me! her smile is the most beatiful scene I ever seen, her eyes that could capture all mans hearts! the girls admire her and the boys want her!

I fell in love with her like a sickness I cant escapoe off. I saw her on the roof of the school as I was coming, she was looking in the distance with a smile on her face.She looked like a true angel.....it captured me.She captured me.

A simple human that fell in love with an angel.....

That's what I felt like, it felt like I feel in love with an angel.There was no way that the angel would ever even look at me, not thinking about loving me.

I started thinking that this angel had fallen from heaven to meet someone, it could be a guardian angel, more exactly ,Miazawa Sae's guardian angel......she must have fallen for her....

I look up at the ceiling in my room . Such a calm night, the darkness had consumed everything.I wonder if my angel, no, Sae's angel is fine....that beautiful angel that could easily get hurt.I wonder how it survives to the darkness of the light.Does it have someone that she holds close? I want to be that person....but Im not.

Now I believe that her wings had become black, from such human sins, because she had fallen for a human.But I belive that they are as much, or even more beautiful than they were before, these wings.In the night sky ,they are the cover for the humans, so their sins will sleep in the night.

I close my eyes and cant stop thinking about her.

I sit in the back in the class, so I could watch her back and admire her as always.That stunning beauty.....

Sae, I think its her girlfrind....how lucky she must be, to have that angel all to herself.

But looking around in a boring class, I saw more angels with their angels and I felt jealous.

Takahashi Minami, Takamina, was scolding her angel,Maeda Atsuko, with her glare because instead of listening to the teacher she was smiling at her.Atsuko just continued to smile happy at Minami.They were so good together, their love was balanced.

Somewhere in the back was Yuko, my oshiri sister, and her angel, Haruna.The angel was daydreaming, not paying attention to anyone, and Yuuko was having a perv grin on her face as she looked at Haruna's breast from beside.Such a perv human for an innocent angel.I smiled a little, they were perfect for each other.

In the front desks was Matsui Rena, a innocent girl how got a perv angel.The angel ,Matsui Jurina, had the same last name as hers, such a coincidence.She was younger and more active than Rena, she looved Rena to no end.The age didnt matter, the genre didnt matter, they were made for each other.

And then at an other end was Sae......she was looking with love in her eyes at the angel I love. Kashiwagi Yuki. She was perfect in every way posible.Sae was perfect too in a lot of eyes, everyone loved her, the girl most did, she was a 'charming prince'.

But I hate her.I hate her for stealing all my chances with Yuki.....

I am a possesive person, I am a emotionless person sometimes.I love manga, and anime.I was named CG.I know a lot, and Im good at school.But in my mind there are things that shouldnt be....in my mind there are images of a naked Yukirin under me...

I am starting to dubt that I am even human, maybe Im a devil. A devil that fell in love with an angel.

I want to be her everything, I want her only for myself.I am a horrible person.But I will have her one day, even for a hour or a second, she will be mine .

“Notice me,” I whisper as I continue to make no attempts to communicate with you.

Why am I the way I am? What a weird question. Why is anyone the way they are? Nature or nurture? A bit of both?
 Maybe for some people it’s neither. Maybe they were supposed to turn out a certain way, but then something terrible happened.
And maybe nothing was ever the same again. Maybe.

To destroy everything that gets in my way.To make her see and accept me with everything.To make her only mine, to be seen in her eyes the love.This is my hope.This is my possesiviness.I am Watanabe Mayu.

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Notice me....Part1 (Mayuki)
« Reply #55 on: October 06, 2012, 11:31:19 PM »
Poor Mayu T_T I hope Yukirin will notice her

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #56 on: October 06, 2012, 11:44:15 PM »
Mayuyu no why Mayu is alone  :fainted:
please Yuki don't let Mayu suffering  :gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah:

Mayuki&WMatsui
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
 One Shots
My Page

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #57 on: October 07, 2012, 02:15:06 AM »
Yuukimoko-san

I want the next part...
I want to know how mayu being notice by yuki...it supose to be mayuki right?
I wondering if actually yuki notice mayu,but she don't have gut to talking with mayu...LOL
Mayu is so perv....

Thank for the update yuukimoko-san...its great!
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline Sayuki

• Wmatsui and Mayuki loyal shipper <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm just a fallen guardian angel for everyone
« Reply #58 on: October 07, 2012, 09:05:50 AM »
welcome back with another good story of Mayuki, yuuki-san ;3

I'm curious and eager to know what will happen next to Mayuki. I hope it wont turn out to be a sad ending.

Thanks for your hard work~

Oh and I just got back my laptop but some of my fics have been deleted, including the new chapters of PJ48 Gakuen and the Mayuki fic so i have to rewrite them... Damn it.

Anyway, gambatte ne~

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #59 on: October 07, 2012, 01:48:51 PM »
It is a great start!

Mayu is possesiviness :inlove: :inlove:

Go!  Continue yay ;)
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rei Okamoto - teenage days