JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: m-flo - loves BONNIE PINK Love Song

Author Topic: Haruna Kawaguchi 川口春奈  (Read 228184 times)

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
Re: Haruna Kawaguchi 川口春奈
« Reply #40 on: December 25, 2011, 07:16:02 AM »
The character "Blake", as played by Alec Baldwin in the film "Glengary Glenn Ross" (1992) gave this advice to salesmen:

"A-B-C. A-Always, B-Be, C-Closing. Always be closing, always be closing. "

clearly Haruna listened:

ダイムCM美女ペディア川口春奈ちゃん {With thanks to  sawakkky }

Offline zont

• ワキだいすき!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥♥♥ waki ♥♥♥
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2012, 08:02:59 PM »

Offline betraykuroro

• Savior
« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2012, 12:13:00 AM »
does she have a TV commercial?

Offline zont

• ワキだいすき!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥♥♥ waki ♥♥♥
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2012, 07:21:28 PM »
Weekly Playboy 2012 No.03-04
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 09:16:32 PM by nasca »

Offline zont

• ワキだいすき!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥♥♥ waki ♥♥♥
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2012, 05:48:42 PM »

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2012, 02:06:01 AM »
This is about three years old- it's one of the Hong Kong versions of Haruna's Pocari Sweat CM's

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2012, 04:07:00 PM »
No one, let me repeat..... NO ONE gets to school as quickly or as safely as Haruna..............her team supplies her with Bridgestone Tires, and the rest is up to her....... :otomerika: :deco:

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2012, 09:30:06 AM »
An early clip of Haruna talking about her work seems to have been wished into the cornfield, so here is something uploaded by YouTuber acount DIME :

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2012, 06:46:15 AM »
Before working together in the current project “POV ~Norowareta Film“, Haruna and Mirai Shida worked together in a short Lismo (mobile phone) drama back in 2010 called Koiiro Waltz (Love Colored Waltz)... The girls play members of the school theatre club, and they are doing a play about a love triangle with one of their male classmates, but the play spills into their real lives.....
This will be posted as part 1 and part 2. Haruna and Mirai really make a good team in this film and the beautifully photographed short has a fine cast of young actors, including Nako Mizusawa and Moe Arai.

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2012, 06:48:28 AM »
Part 2 (final)

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2012, 03:04:36 AM »

Hmmmm, not sure what it is but rumor is her and Yui share a special date. :?

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2012, 05:29:36 AM »
ay carumba, a belated happy 17th birthday (February 10) wish to Haruna;  her career has been a joy to watch, and looking forward to her continued success. :deco:

Haruna chan お誕生日おめでとうございます!!!!

Wishing her a year full of love and good times with her family and friends!!  :cow:

Have posted this tribute by missmoonext before, but worth a repeat- the singer is Mari Amachi 天地 真理, and the song is ちいさな恋/ Chisana Koi / A Little Love

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2012, 01:54:19 AM »
Haruna and Riisa mainly cracking each other up......

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2012, 01:56:37 AM »
and all that fun and friendship led to a great CM:

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #54 on: February 17, 2012, 03:23:48 PM »
Nice interview with Haruna about her movie P.O.V., in which she stars with Mirai Shida

Offline z3144228

• ん♥♥
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2012, 10:08:37 AM »

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2012, 05:22:15 AM »
Good luck to Haruna with her new Photobook!! Am sure she will do well!!  :twothumbs

Here, Haruna chan promotes her upcoming  Ouran High School Host Club film...the Roadshow starts March 17....

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #57 on: March 07, 2012, 06:03:49 PM »
YouTuber kuririnsan77  knows the sweet disco sounds of Miki Matsubara go well with great pictures of Haruna....it's what they call a "win-win situation" , ya see what I'm saying?

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: March 08, 2012, 08:29:07 PM »
More info on that PB.... :welcome

Kawaguchi Haruna experiences her first bubble bath for first photo book

Young actress Kawaguchi Haruna announced that she’s going to release her first photo book with the title, “haruna” on March 20th.

The pictures were taken in her home town on the Goto Islands in Nagasaki. You can even see her alma mater and her home on some of the 96 pages. Other locations include the warm island of Ishigaki in Okinawa.

She commented, “The pictures were taken in my home town and although I was there for work, it was a really strange and embarrassing feeling. I just haven’t been there for a while.”

While the motif of the photo book is a journey together with Kawaguchi, it focuses a lot on showcasing her beautiful, healthy and young body through swimsuit pictures and other revealing shots.

“This photo book offers double the enjoyment for the readers, since it’s not just about me but also the Goto Islands where I was born and raised. I didn’t really think about how to look into the camera and therefore you can see my natural self. It’s 100% me!”

One of the most ‘challenging’ sets features the young actress enjoying a relaxing bubble bath while exposing a lot of skin. However, instead of being bashful she actually had a lot of fun frolicing around in the bathtub and playing with the bubbles. “I was very nervous, because this was the first bubble bath I experienced in my life,” she revealed. “Thanks to the staff and the very harmonious atmosphere on the set, I enjoyed taking the pictures in the bathtub a lot!”

Kawaguchi is also going to hold a handshake event on the day of the release in Tokyo. At the event, people who bought one copy of the photo book will get one random picture out of three precious and unedited photographs. People with three copies will get all three of the photographs and the opportunity to take an instant two-shot picture together with Kawaguchi. In case you are a big enough fan to buy six copies of her photo book, you will be allowed to take two pictures.

Sanspo

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2012, 03:27:39 AM »
Haruna from CM Now Vol. 155. :O

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: m-flo - loves BONNIE PINK Love Song