JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - Laugh away

Author Topic: Puzzle & Dragons  (Read 43554 times)

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
Re: Puzzle & Dragons
« Reply #160 on: March 24, 2014, 04:48:20 AM »
This is probably a really stupid questions, but do any of you play the 3DS version of this game?
I've only got it for mobile as well (both JP and NA versions though!) as I don't own a 3DS (yet!). You should totally join in on the mobile fun though~

Completed Hera Descended at last. yay! my first Descended~ :heart:
Actually I ran it another 3 times. Tried feeding them all for skill up. But even with 2x skill up, still got 0. This is going to take a while. :sweatdrop:
Congrats! Hera is the first step to finishing the other Descended dungeons, so level her up quick!

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #161 on: August 03, 2014, 09:41:54 PM »
Just picked up a Godin in the Japanese godfest. I rolled 7 times, but he was the only noteworthy one. The rest was just trash. Anyway, he'll be ultimate this week, with all those sweet sweet awakenings. He doesn't exactly fit into my Ronia team, though.

On the US side, I've finally picked up enough Angelits & Devilits to evo Horus, Yomi, Lilith, and Gryps to their awesome sides. I went from no attacker team, to an amazing one, overnight (Lilith, Yomi, Gryps, Ame, Kagutsuchi, Dmeta friend). And with the huge gains in attack from the Horus and Yomi evos, my Horus team is just insane now.

I really just want Ra or Anubis now, because my orb matching is pretty tight from months of Horus.

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #162 on: August 04, 2014, 11:53:00 AM »
I Uvo'd Godin recently too. That 2000 auto-healing is madz~ :lol:

Only picked up enough courage to start trying more Descends last month. Having a maxed Killua and a small bunch of stones helps. :P
Ended up doing Valkyrie, Athena, Hera Sowilu(?) and Zeus. Dropped a stone here and there, but, worth it. :)

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #163 on: August 04, 2014, 07:51:12 PM »
Word. After getting trolled on so many godfests, I've given them up on the US game. Stones flow so hard on the JP game, that I don't care at all. But you gotta figure that 4-5 stones on a descend drop is better than 4-5 on one of those damn Elementals.

I still haven't gotten around to doing Zeus yet, though.

Offline ApplePeach

• ecchi
« Reply #164 on: August 09, 2014, 03:39:00 AM »
Oh lord when I saw this thread was here I screamed like a little girl.

Anyone still hardcore playing this? I've been so addicted to this game it's basically the only game I play now. I even play two accounts  :lol:

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #165 on: August 09, 2014, 07:57:23 AM »
I'm playing with 3. :sweatdrop:
Main teams I'm using right now for them.

1. Killua team - Super powerful glass cannon. Great for descends and farming. I want to level up Goku 'n change to a color matching team in near future though.
2. Pandora team - Much safer build for daily play. Switch to D.Meta for descends.
3. Red Sonia team - Newest account, so they're under-leveled. But such massive potential. 8) Just Uvo'd Minerva to Devil yesterday, really nice. Also rolled a D/L Batman, should be a good addition after Uvo. :oops:

Offline ApplePeach

• ecchi
« Reply #166 on: August 09, 2014, 02:35:10 PM »
3 accounts? Lord you must be so busy.

But it's come to the fact that although my main is like 60 days ahead of my alt, my alt is significantly stronger due to some lucky rolls. Right now my alt is sporting:

Lu Bu, Red Sonia, Red Sonia, Dark/Light Batman and my last is a filler, usually Vamp/Lilith or max skilled Hera Is that I worked on back when I used Horus.

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #167 on: August 15, 2014, 04:28:42 PM »
Scored a Zeus the other day, yeeeeeah. I burned like 5 stones to run Super Gold Dragons the day before, so he's sitting pretty at level 65 now. I ran Twinlit twice today though, and only scored Devilit, so his ultimate will be a while I suppose. On the bright side, ultimate Hera is close!

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #168 on: August 16, 2014, 05:33:31 AM »
^ I got me a Zeus (in NA) as well~ Scored me an Angelit from (1 stone) Twinlit so I'm getting there.. but just thinking of all the stamina that's gonna be wasted failing this is gonna be painful...

Offline ApplePeach

• ecchi
« Reply #169 on: September 10, 2014, 09:38:34 PM »
If anyone wants to add either of my accounts (on NA) that share the same leaders feel free to shoot me an invite, just post here or something so I know its you guys.

302, 456, 288 account is:
+297 Dark Meta max awokened, skill level 1.
+281 Valk, max awakened, max skilled
Gonna be working towards Kirin as my next plus egg most likely.

323, 365, 299 account is:
+297 Red sonia, max awakened, skill level 3
+1 or 0 Lu Bu, max awakened, skill level 1.
This one is pure devil, might have Okuni up and running waaay in the future.

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #170 on: September 30, 2014, 12:31:01 PM »
I saved up many many stones for this Godfest set.

US, 2 rolls: Mystic Stone Dude, and Kagutsuchi. I guess a second Kagutsuchi is pretty tight, but the FL ultimate is..

JP, 9 rolls: My first two rolls were the green toy dragon. I almost quit there. I picked up a total of 6 trash, and three gods/not trash. First, a second Sonia, which is great. Second, Amaterasu! Third? Zhuge Liang. YEAH BOY :rock:

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #171 on: October 01, 2014, 09:11:11 AM »
US: Mermaid, Sleeping Beauty, 2x stuff I fed, and Durga:
Mermaid - Its a new account, so healer girls are great, only missing Angel for the set. :heart:
Sleeping Beauty - after evo should be an ok sub for the Ronia team I'm starting, I'm still using an Ogre... :sweatdrop:
Durga - Strong, and I'd like playing color matching. But it just feels too easy to get orb-trolled. Don't think I'll start using her. pity.

JP: Andromeda:
- rolling DB collab too much. end of story. :P

Just Uvo'd Athena.
+1 cute waifu leader. :oops:

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #172 on: October 16, 2014, 09:38:15 PM »
Just Uvo'd Athena.

Word, me too (but on the US game). Ran Hera Beorc like 6 times, finally got Kirin to appear. Time to unfriend all the Ronia friends, like I should have a long time ago, and find some Athena ones. More and more friends keep going to Ronia, at the expense of Horus and others. Shit sucks lately.

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #173 on: January 01, 2015, 05:21:14 PM »
Wow, this New Year's Godfest sucked hard. I had 7 rolls between the US/JP games, and only one worthwhile.

I got:
Echidna
Apocalypse #2
Mystic Water Knight
Some Fairy Tale girl shit
Green Toy Dragon
Zeta Hydra
and.. Umisachi&Yamasachi :jerk:

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #174 on: January 02, 2015, 08:06:46 AM »
I don't have any stones to roll, used them all up to get chibis. :lol:

And holding onto the few I do have for North Star collab.

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #175 on: January 02, 2015, 04:58:59 PM »
Word, I used a bunch on the Chibi stuff. Only worthwhile drop was the chibi Kirin.

But hey, I rolled one last time on the JP event, and picked up Kushinadahime!

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #176 on: January 23, 2015, 12:58:50 AM »
The last godfest was good to me.

USA: GZL and Michael. I've been sitting on a Marine Rider, Leeza, and Zhang Fei, just waiting for GZL. Michael just rounded out the team, too.

Japan: Krishna, Hathor, Blodin, Shiva, Verche, Arcline, some junk. I only wanted a Hathor, but Krishna and Shiva are TIGHT.

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #177 on: March 06, 2015, 03:44:34 PM »
I'm about ready to give up on the US game. Updates are slow to come, and I get a smattering of useful monsters from the REM each year. I can't even keep up with all the stuff on the JP game.

Picked up an LKali and Skuld on JP recently, too, and both are awesome.

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #178 on: March 12, 2015, 05:15:01 AM »
My US game just got a Lu Bu, which powers up my Ronia team to descend level.
But you're right, US is just getting boring with so little happening. Just looking at that special dungeon section and only seeing 4 options... you can literally hear a cold breeze pass.
While JP has challenge, sky jewel present thingy, that ugly-rat-thing collab, descends... all that sh*t going on at the same time. I have to check which to do first with the amount of days they have remaining for each one. So much stuff, so little stamina.
And there's new descends, plus DBZ scheduled to come again soon. crazy.

JP. I recently rolled a Horus. With L/L Ra and SS3 Goku, its color-matching madness. :P
I keep getting old gods though, I don't have any of the new ones released in the past half-year. {jealous} :sweatdrop:

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #179 on: March 12, 2015, 12:57:25 PM »
I really wanted Ra, but then I got a Juggled :cokecat:

JP Godfest this weekend looks nice, though, especially with those new REM gods. 25 stones saved up!

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - Laugh away