JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hermann H. & The Pacemakers - Pinkie`s Rock Show

Author Topic: [News] Konno and Mako grad ceremony (Concert Rip/NEWS clip p.3)  (Read 13907 times)

Offline Linus

• Member+
What the... o_O

Konno Asami and Ogawa Makoto performed for the very last time in a Hello!Project concert. The big live was held at Yoyogi National Stadium, placing a cool and big stage at the middle of the arena, surrounded by fans everywhere. Miyabi from Berryz could not be there because of a school event. Tsuji had to attend the event with crouches because she injured her leg yesterday.

Both Konno and Makoto are graduating this summer to focus on studies. Since Makoto will still be in H!P one month more, nobody expected to see her graduation ceremony today, although this is what actually happened, which surprised everyone.

Konno graduates today July 23rd, Makoto graduates on August 27th because she'll do the musical with the rest of H!P. That said, both had a ceremony today, which is the fact that astonished fans, who were expecting only Konno's ceremony, and Mako's one for the musical. The fact that the fans were not ready/warned about Mako's ceremony being made today as well (note all light-sticks are pink for Konno), made many of them to be upset, because no official source stated that Makoto would have had a ceremony today. Now it's said that Makoto will have another speech at the end of the musical performances.

Both are graduating to go ahead with their studies. Go luck from now on!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
[News] Konno and Mako grad ceremony (Concert Rip/NEWS clip p.3)
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2006, 06:30:53 PM »
WTF? :shocked:

Man the Mako-wotas are gonna be royally pissed off.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2006, 06:36:35 PM »
Mako has fans? :lol:

I kid. That is severely fucked up. There should've been some sort of announcement. Very bad move on UFW's part.

Offline linlin

• major dysthymic
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2006, 06:45:30 PM »
sucks.... what were they thinking not annoucing that it's Makoto's grad concert too!!!

Offline Shumatsu Samurai

• もっちぃ
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2006, 06:48:09 PM »
This is so sad! It feels like Makoto always got the short end of the stick - Until the very end.... :o :cry:
She deserves better...

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2006, 06:59:15 PM »
I feel really bad for Ogawa.

What kind of crack is UFA on now? :-x Seriously. The least they could have done was make a small announcement about this and presto, pink AND yellow glow sticks as well as Mako chanting. And I'm sure Konno feels bad for Ogawa as well about this...

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2006, 06:59:56 PM »
I think they just wanted to give her a "proper" ceremony in an actual concert. It failed because they didn't announce it, so fans weren't prepared for that.

I still think Makoto still has that last musical.

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2006, 07:05:06 PM »
It's weird, but I thought everyone knew that today's was also Mako's last concert, since they won't have any more concerts till September, and she will leave on August 27th after the last Ribbon No Kishi performance. So it's natural that she was up there and made a grad speech too, IT WAS HER LAST CONCERT TOO. And it was officially Konkon's grad, so UFA's announcement was right, Mako's official grad will be August 27th
« Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 07:07:15 PM by reyfer »

Offline psymon

• ~裕ちゃんが好きです~
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2006, 07:10:03 PM »
WTF
Now, really, how must makoto feel? I thnink this is pretty fkd up. She never got really attention, and now this! But now i think its the best for her that shes out. maybe she can start something new later where she gets her DESERVED attention and respect. I dont know why she has so few fans compared to the others. shes not ugly, shes HELLa funny and she can sing...

Well i hope we will see at leas a HM! show with a makoto theme??!! (but i doubt it...)

poor mako chan:ksad:

Offline aimaime

• Ai T's Iced Tea
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gakky^^
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2006, 07:15:29 PM »
hope someone explain to her that the fans didn't know it's also a farewell for her. imagine going thru the concert hearing the fans just cheering for konkon and not her.. poor mako :cry:

sangatsu7 - movies, music, variety shows, japan, aichan, rants, etc..

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2006, 07:23:41 PM »
That's f'd up that they did that without any announcement.

We knew it was Makoto's last concert but her Graduation was supposed to be sometime in August.  They never said exactly when, but since she's in the musical 'Ribbon no Kishi' from 1 -27 August then I assumed they'd be doing something on 27 August.
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline makistar

• Maki is LIFE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Maki is Life!
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2006, 07:36:19 PM »
Ah that sucked! They treated Mako as chopped liver again
and I bet many of her fans didn't go to this concert:x

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2006, 07:40:22 PM »

what the fuck.

Offline linlin

• major dysthymic
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2006, 07:43:08 PM »
Quote from: ~Dan~
We knew it was Makoto's last concert but her Graduation was supposed to be sometime in August. They never said exactly when, but since she's in the musical 'Ribbon no Kishi' from 1 -27 August then I assumed they'd be doing something on 27 August.

yeah, they should have announce it as both girls' graduation not just konno's. we all thought it'd be in the musical:evil:

Offline Linus

• Member+
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2006, 07:50:34 PM »
For what I'm reading on other boards, people who went was also surprised. It was Makoto's last concert, ok, but apparently everyone expected her ceremony to be at the musical. Prove is that it was all pink. This would not have happened if things would have been announced better.

Offline Kaworito

• Reina's Gigolo
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2006, 07:58:45 PM »
unfair. just unfair.

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2006, 08:01:18 PM »
Poor Mako.  She gets the short end of the stick, or, in this case, no stick at all.

I hope her fans light up the last musical, whether the company okays it or not.

Offline ctz

• secret archeologist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2006, 08:41:20 PM »
Ok it was kinda stupid not announce it earlier.

But people have done well without having a grad concert too. And at least she had one, eventhough there weren't so much her fans around.
coot is ctz

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2006, 08:41:55 PM »
Quote from: Chatin
Poor Mako.  She gets the short end of the stick, or, in this case, no stick at all.

I hope her fans light up the last musical, whether the company okays it or not.

Well said with that first line :P, and I agree with your last statement. That would be awesome if fans do that at the last musical. Would make her feel pretty good too, I guess. Man. Sucks that the people attending the concert weren't notified about it -_-;;

Offline Mikitty_Lover

• a slave 4 MIKITTY
  • Member+
  • MIKI FUJIMOTO's lover
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2006, 08:54:55 PM »
NO! this in NOT fair! :( makoto is so lovely and nice and then this... DAMN THOSE WHO DECIDED THIS.

5 Best things in Hello! Project: Fujimoto Miki, Yomako, Ogawa Makoto, Okada Yui, Shibata Ayumi

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hermann H. & The Pacemakers - Pinkie`s Rock Show