JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Zoobombs - Texas

Author Topic: (News) :: GATAS BRILHANTES H.P. FC Tour in Hawaii ::  (Read 17660 times)

Offline sazabi

• スペース時間破壊者
  • Member+
Re: (News) :: GATAS BRILHANTES H.P. FC Tour in Hawaii ::
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2008, 05:55:59 PM »
^^ yup thats the info i found out by asking the UF hawaii people. :banghead:

invis! where are you lol i need my hawaii h!p support group. it's like alcoholics anonymous and i just fell off the wagon again. i'm fiendin' for the next concert :bleed eyes: i was getting all nostalgic this morning going through the old hawaii tour threads haha.

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2008, 07:15:42 PM »
wish I could go.. :cry: maybe I could ask for a souvenir?

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2008, 07:31:27 PM »
What are the dates for this, actually? No more detailed info still? o-o

Not that I'm going, but I'm curious to know :lol:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline flamingmoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2008, 07:53:59 PM »
It's scheduled for 3/20 to 3/26.

Offline sazabi

• スペース時間破壊者
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2008, 02:07:27 AM »
i usually don't get the schedule and invite until a week or a few days before the actual event. on a side note though we're printing shirts for UF-A already.

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2008, 05:47:21 AM »
I'm ba~~~ck! sorry for the long absence minna, school likes to be a butt, but I'm not gonna let it stop me!

Who cares if they don't want us to be there in an official fashion right? We are still gonna go strong! Ok...actually there is a problem if they go far away for their games....or to somewhere realllllllyyyyy private, but still we are gonna keep trying.

Let's once again analyze factors we know about the tour/tours in general. most of the time it may go for a 5-6 day interval but everything good happens in 2-4 days. (Most of the time it is indeed on a weekend). Sazabi is our main support of course! Cause he's the only one who has been inside as a guest that is here, but that doesn't mean we give up. Since I've become an active fan I've made an attempt each time...ok well it's only been two, but thats enough!

GATAS code H, be ready! Last time they (the GATAS) were here it was partly at the roof of the Convention Center if I remember right. And then at some point they were at an open field... the open field is probably our best bet at anything!

Do we have researchers? If there are any researchers last time I tried to look into things I noticed that because of how closely intertwined their plans are to JAL, that they have it scheduled under them... (the GAM concert was listed as a JAL private event). That being said perhaps we must start looking into that.

We've got about a month left.

Sazabi hate to intrude to much by asking but, do you have anything made to give?
Anyone else have any thoughts on what to do? Anyone can draw, paint, is amazing?
If we knew where it was we could make signs...lol
That's another thing that kind doesn't work I also thought, "hey we could make signs to support them and put it up near the store (though the store people would take it down I'm sure)," but then I remembered that the store moves on that floor.

It's actually getting close, I think we gotta start planning now if we want to be ready for anything.
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline sazabi

• スペース時間破壊者
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2008, 01:54:50 PM »
as of right now i don't have anything made...lol unless i know miki will be there for sure then i'm off to do the bestess piece i've ever done.

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2008, 04:10:13 AM »
Hmmm you'll found out if she'll be there for sure somehow? If you know who's coming don't be afraid to tell us! I was thinking what I could do but without knowing who's coming it is kind of hard to know what we could do ><.

man I wonder what she'd say to your bestess work evar.... curiousity is booming...lol
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline sazabi

• スペース時間破壊者
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2008, 04:13:00 AM »
well i still can give her the last painting i did. i think honestly that's the best one i ever did. XD but a part of me don't want to give it away either haha

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2008, 08:41:34 PM »
I remember that! That was super impressive!
Oh oh oh! Does anyone know if you can get futsal balls in Hawaii?
If so are they plain white or near so? Can you paint on a futsal ball?
Idea idea, if there's someone with awesome skills it would be cool if they could do this: make it like a how people make quilts... where you could paint something different on each "square" (or in this case what is it an octagon?), and make each one like unique to one of the players... again the problem is that its dependent on who's coming but you know... probably whoever was on the poster at least... hopefully... that would be a cool idea...

Ack curse my inability to be artful....
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline sazabi

• スペース時間破壊者
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2008, 07:39:24 AM »
alright from what i've been told, i've been invited for march 23rd which is a sunday. where? it's going to be pipeline cafe again. will let you know when i get more info.

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2008, 12:12:51 PM »
The 23... right at the beginning of my spring break! Woot! Pipeline cafe again though?... downer... last time they were doing construction on the outside and the tour guides were sitting at the entrance smoking and what not... couldn't do ANYTHING about it... I mean granted that was the time I heard miki laughing during the sound check but I got there REALLLLLLLLYYYYY Early... and I couldn't get the gutz to risk getting arrested or something for sneaking into the place....

I'm guessing by the fact that I haven't seen them in here, ShoujoHime and Dj aren't interested this time?... I know they are Koharu and Ai fan respectively so I'm not surprised if they don't want to see the Gatas ><.

Argh I can't make anything... I have to bus there again and then find a way to the store afterwards ><... (I"m guessing)... Cause the stores day for open...uh.. selling to non FC members is usually only on the last day they open (which I'm assuming again is on the sunday). Ahhh *runs around in circles* I'm very unprepared and have no idea what we should do...... we? who am I kidding, it seems like it might just be me... I don't know if I can even convince my friend who I ended up driving with to the store last time, to come this time knowing that we didn't get anywhere last time.

Anyone got Xray specs? just enough to see through solid concrete that is the pipeline cafe's outside...

but wait! they wouldn't do things exactly like last time would they?... I mean the GAM thing was right over there.... and...argh, I wish I had some kind of surveilence team, I can't do this alone ><. Where are my team of ninja with teleporters!?

I'm guessing you don't have a confirmation on who's gonna show up to the FC tour huh? even if there pictures on the poster there is no gaurantee.

Must think of something....When I got there last time they were already there... which means... I wouldn't be able to make it there in time to put something up...or something...dang....
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline sazabi

• スペース時間破壊者
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2008, 12:21:31 PM »
yeah lol ill see what i can do, maybe if i beg the lady i can get you guys in.

but anyway i got a advance "set" of pics lol here's a preview. i'll delete it after cause im not even suppose to leak this out. :bleed eyes:

« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 01:36:43 PM by sazabi »

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2008, 12:47:51 PM »
^^!! ooooooooo *stares at picture in all its temporary presence* shakas!

As long as you don't indanger your position. Honestly with the wrong spin it sounds really awkward to ask, "oh hey can you let these people I know but have never met in person in too?"...kinda of thing... I appreciate all your effort but ya I understand if you can't stick your neck out too far for us, I think everyone understands you aren't super, just really close!

dang I just remembered I wanted to make a shirt design too... oh well looks like the Gatas Appreciation Team And Support Division of the Hawaii!Peoples won't have a shirt ><. Oh my I love making up acronyms...
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline sazabi

• スペース時間破壊者
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2008, 01:00:05 PM »
im pretty sure it's just the down time waiting for news about this tour. hopefully everyone else picks up interest! :muffin:

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2008, 01:05:51 PM »
I'm hoping so as well, last time it was kind of dissappointing that Dj had otherstuff he had to do and ShoujoHime had work. Now that I think about it...are there anymore hawaii people here?...Saburo right? but he doesn't seem to be as uh... rambuncious as us... or perhaps he realizes we are running around like crazy for grasping at straws ^^;.

We should kind of at least plan a meeting time... and this time I shouldn't keep hiding behind phone poles and across the street... I kept worrying that they were gonna tell me go away ><. Hear that people, if you plan to show up we shouldn't do that...lol
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline sazabi

• スペース時間破壊者
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2008, 01:37:30 PM »
bring a cooler this time so you dont get thirsty and walk to mcdonalds! so i can meet up with you when i arrive. :lol:

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2008, 01:51:52 PM »
And what would I do with it if I somehow get inside? And how would I bring it... bus isn't that nice!  :lol:
But ya I nothing should get me this time... I'll be prepared with a bigger bottle of water or sports drink or whatever.

It was a lapse of judgement... also I had to go to the bathroom...and you know I wasn't gonna be uncivilized so close to GAM and go out in the alley...that would be rude! :lol:

I hope we get something together this time... come on guys! ><... its late now I got work in the morning... hopefully I will be inspired with some ideas...

oh oh cooler! Do you think they've tried jamba juice before?....hmm thats a bit of stretch isn't it... ><...lol
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline ShoujoHino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2008, 02:53:33 AM »
Well, I tried after the first time writing to the man, er, woman, herself XD XD
yea, I had work during the GAM thing
and I moved from HI back in January  :sweatdrop:
I'm going to Japan tomorrow  :D to live  :-\
I'll try and stalk them in person.
I hope they keep doing Moutube for at least a couple more months. probably impossible.
just have to formulate another plan...next Tsunku auditions, studio audiences,
My letter is read on DokiMiki Night!!!!
http://bit.ly/1Ck34YC

Okitegami Karaoke Contest!

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2008, 11:38:53 AM »
hey guys..is it too late to send something to Hawaii? I got a couple of things, but I'm not sure if if will get there in time.

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Zoobombs - Texas