JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sloth Love Chunks - Hizumi Loop

Author Topic: The Last Stand: Announcement  (Read 33040 times)

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
  • I shall return. But I'll sleep for now.
    • Rinca00
Re: The Last Stand: Ch 1 Part B-2: Ace Selection Tournament
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2014, 04:14:33 PM »
Days passed and I haven't done anything productive.

Just like what I wrote the last time, I'll post the skills used by the characters. I believe that some of the readers haven't played Ran Online yet so it might be useful for them to have an idea what the skills are all about.

I might also post some about this story's Kami-7 so watch out. .

In the mean time, good night as I'm about to go to dreamland and prepare for the first day of a stressful week.  :panic: :panic: :panic:  :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes:

Chapter 1 Part B-2: The Ace Selection Tournament: Dreams clashed~ ~ Kissing Monster vs. Shakure Devil ~ Fist vs. Bullet ~

Yamamoto Sayaka can still remember that day. The so called Kami-7’s disappearance.
Even though the school also lost Yamada Nana, Mayu’s disappearance is what devastated Milky a lot. Knowing how close the twins are, Sayaka vowed to find Mayu no matter what happens. For her, Mayu is not only her beloved girlfriend’s sister, she was also her savior.

Phoenix was well-known to have the most advanced technology among the four schools. But unknown to others, even to its students, the school’s technology has more to offer.  She believed that using this unknown technology will increase the chance of finding out on what really happened with Watanabe Mayu and the others. But being Phoenix’s ace is not enough for the school to give her access to this “technology”, unless she becomes the four school’s ace.

And that’s what she is going to do.

==============

Successfully blocking Jurina’s “Heavy Punch”, both of the fighters smiled and tried to read each other’s next moves.

Sword Explosion!” they heard someone casted.

“It seems that someone is pumped up and ready to kick everyone out, don’t you think Matsui-san?” Sayaka commented.
“Indeed, so how about we pull back a bit? I’m pretty sure you don’t want to fly out from this arena because of the squirrel right?” Jurina said while Sayaka nodded in agreement.

The two pulled back and tried to endure the energy wave coming from the swordswoman’s attack.

Jurina kneeled and punched the arena’s floor, using her gauntlets as an anchor to avoid being flown out of the arena. The young brawler is being drag from her original position but she tried her best not to lose contact on the arena’s floor because if she did, she can’t end her own fight with the “Shakure Devil”.

On the other hand, calculating how far the swordswoman skill’s range, Sayaka ran away from where Yuko was standing. She then stopped on a certain distance and faced the direction where the wave came from. She then felt the energy wave passed through her in the form of a slightly strong gust of wind which made her calculations correct. Upon turning around, she then saw Sashihara Rino outside the arena and now being assisted by her fellow student, while the squirrel sat down and looked both at her and Jurina.

“She had it hard. Too bad” Sayaka said to herself.

On the other side, she saw the drag marks caused by Jurina’s gauntlets. Seriously, brawlers should learn how to do simple math and not just rely on their strength to do everything.

Suddenly, Jurina disappeared from her position.

“Tsk. She just casted “Light Speed”, pretty clever” said Sayaka.

She tried to calculate where the brawler would appear but it was too late. Jurina was able to land a kick on her left rib that made her guard down for a bit.

Grabbing the opportunity, Jurina then casted;

“Tokkan Punch”.  Sayaka was then rained by continuous fist strike all over her body, which she tried to block. Unfortunately, most of the punches hit her hard on the face and stomach. But given the situation she was at, she tried to stay calm and look for a blind spot on Jurina’s almost endless punches.

Jurina was then about to give her final blow when Sayaka noticed a gap on her attack. The gunner prepared to counter, knowing that she still have enough bullets left on her magazines, she then pressed one of the buttons on her dual guns which changed the guns’ colors from shining silver to yellow. She then crossed her arms and shouted.

“Cross-bursts!”

Sayaka pulled the triggers and yellow smoke can be seen coming out from her dual guns as the bullets came out, which surprised the now fierce Jurina. The brawler tried to dodge the shots coming out of the gunner’s dual guns but one managed to hit her chest armor.

Upon hitting the brawler’s armor, radioactive smoke bursted from attack. Jurina quickly held her breath and pulled back to avoid inhaling the toxic element.

While Jurina is doing that, Sayaka kept her distance since she had an idea what the brawler was about to do. She reloaded her guns with her special bullets, immediately pressed the red buttons and aimed at the brawler’s direction.

====
“I want to see Onee-chan again” the wish the keeps replaying on Sayaka’s mind.
=====

“Milky, don’t worry, I’m one step closer. Good night for the mean time Matsui-san and have a good nightmare” Sayaka told herself.

“Shintendouchi” the brawler shouted which confirmed the other’s theory.

Jurina released a blow to the arena’s floor creating a shockwave enough to disperse the toxic gas. But since Sayaka already had an idea on what the skill was and the range it can reach, the skill didn’t affect her stance.

As the cloud of gas dispersed, Jurina charged on Sayaka. But before she could reach the gunner, something hit her head and created a massive amount of red smoke causing Jurina to fall down and made her consciousness fade and darkness engulf her.

“Ghost Kill” Sayaka then said still pointing her guns on the young brawler.

The gunner took a deep breath before facing the other opponent that was waiting for her.

“She dead?” the squirrel asked.
“Those bullets are specially made to be lethal to monsters, not humans. She’s just asleep and maybe having a nightmare right at this instance”.

“Guess we don’t need to worry then. Shall we start the finale?” the older fighter asked as medics together with Rena rushed to get Jurina out of the arena.

“Let’s end this tournament in style.” The gunner replied with a grinned on her face.

“Now I’m glad we didn’t have a sousenkyou.”

=======

Next:

"Chapter 1 Part C: Ace Selection Tournament: Let's end this tournament in style ~Shakure Devil vs. The Legendary Squirrel~ Sword vs. Bullet
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 03:34:27 PM by Rinca »

Lame Story ahead!

A Certain Love Story of a Cyborg Girl | Same Ground(Hiatus) | The Last Stand (On-Going)

Offline jenzybenzy

• Kaze no Yukue
  • Member+
  • WMidgets ATTACK
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2014, 04:52:45 PM »
I really want sayanee to find mayu but im all for the squirrel~ :heart:
OSHIMA YUKO DAISUKI  <3
A TakaYuu Here, An AtsuYuu there and A KojiYuu everywhere

ALL THESE HUGS ... i want one :cry:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2014, 04:58:59 PM »
I'm NMB Oshi so Go Sayanee!!!!! But Go Yuko too <3 And my comment about Mayuyu disappearing with Yuko and Yukirin is kinda invalid cuz Yuko's here XD But she have disappeared with Yukirin you never know~

Yamamoto Sayaka can still remember that day. The so called Kami-7’s disappearance.
Even though the school also lost Yamada Nana, Mayu’s disappearance is what devastated Milky a lot. Knowing how close the twins are, Sayaka vowed to find Mayu no matter what happens. For her, Mayu is not only her beloved girlfriend’s sister, she was also her savior.

Phoenix was well-known to have the most advanced technology among the four schools. But unknown to others, even to its students, the school’s technology has more to offer.  She believed that using this unknown technology will increase the chance of finding out on what really happened with Watanabe Mayu and the others. But being Phoenix’s ace is not enough for the school to give her access to this “technology”, unless she becomes the four school’s ace.

Umm, so Nana, Mayu and some others have disappeared.... Ummm....

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
    • Rinca00
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2014, 11:57:45 PM »
I'm NMB Oshi so Go Sayanee!!!!! But Go Yuko too <3 And my comment about Mayuyu disappearing with Yuko and Yukirin is kinda invalid cuz Yuko's here XD But she have disappeared with Yukirin you never know~

I might post some "Kami-7"'s profiles one of these days so you can check out who and from what school they came from. . Still working on it though XD

Lame Story ahead!

A Certain Love Story of a Cyborg Girl | Same Ground(Hiatus) | The Last Stand (On-Going)

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2014, 12:33:26 AM »
loving the action here! :thumbsup

I might post some "Kami-7"'s profiles one of these days so you can check out who and from what school they came from. . Still working on it though XD

can't wait to know about it. update soon! :cathappy:

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2014, 12:51:27 AM »
yuko vs sayanee...that reminds me about their beach sumo match :on lol:

keep up the good work :on GJ:

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
    • Rinca00
Re: The Last Stand: Ch 1 Part B-2:Ace Selection Tournament (The Kami 7 [First2])
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2014, 03:59:05 PM »
As promise, I'll post the Kami-7's profiles.
Since their names have been mentioned first on the story, they will be the first to be introduced.

These maybe boring, but we'll see.

Kami 7 [First 2]

Name: Watanabe Mayu
Nickname:
Mayuyu [Kashiwagi Yuki]
The Cyborg Genius [Phoenix students]
Oshiriri [Yuko]
Class: Gunner/ Scientist
School: Sacred Gate (transferred from Phoenix)
Relationships:
Watanabe Miyuki - ever so beloved twin sister.
Yamamoto Sayaka - her precious junior though they are the same age.
Was said to have saved Sayaka (who was a brawler back then) when she was accidentally
trapped on Prison Test Zone. Mayu taught Sayaka the way of the gun when the other one decided
to change classes.
Kashiwagi Yuki- rumored to be the reason of Mayu's transfer to Sacred Gate
Oshima Yuko: - her Oshiri sister

Character:
- The most brilliant student among four schools.
- Has an IQ of 180 which she use for her advantage.
- Her tactics was said to have 99.99% chance of succeeding.
- Well-known for her excellent marksmanship. Targets in either close, mid or long range can never escape.
- Original owner of the Dual Electron Guns that Sayaka is currently wielding. Mayu gave the dual guns as
a gift after Sayaka passed the gunner's exam.
- Known for the unique weaponry that she herself creates.
- She deeply cares on people who are close to her especially her twin sister.
- Known as "The Cyborg Genius", she can be cold especially to people who she just met or she dislikes. But can be
childish once they know her better.
- Known to have a "Hate at first sight" relationship with Kashiwagi Yuki.

Name: Yamada Nana
Nickname:
Nana
Suberi Devil [Ogasawara Mayu]
Class: Swordswoman
School: Phoenix
Relationships:
bestfriends with Ogawasara Mayu, Yamamoto Sayaka and Watanabe Miyuki

Character:
- Phoenix's master of fail jokes.
- Has a habit of copying other people's gag but almost end on not being funny.
- Known for her unique sword play.
- Was said to be slightly stronger than Oshima Yuko. The last duel between the two swordswomen
almost ended with a draw, but it seems that the Goddess of Luck smiled at her that day.
- One of Phoenix's "Most adorable senpai" even being a "Suberi Devil"
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 04:01:58 AM by Rinca »

Lame Story ahead!

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
Re: The Last Stand: Ch 1 Part B-2: Ace Selection Tournament (The Kami 7)
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2014, 04:28:35 PM »
Nice~!!!! I love this fic now....  XD XD XD

Waiting for your next update...  :) :) :)
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2014, 05:51:18 PM »
so nana baba is slightly stronger than squirrel...that's new :on GJ:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2014, 07:41:16 PM »
I feel like Mayu being an important character here is intentional as Mayu is your oshimen..... But Miyuki is mine (Cuz I oshihened from Yukirin ._.) so at least there is gonna be a bit of wWatanabe here~

On another note, Mayu transferring to Sacred Gate becoz of Yukirin???  :? From Phoenix? I do get it tho~

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
    • Rinca00
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2014, 11:59:46 PM »
I feel like Mayu being an important character here is intentional as Mayu is your oshimen..... But Miyuki is mine (Cuz I oshihened from Yukirin ._.) so at least there is gonna be a bit of wWatanabe here~

On another note, Mayu transferring to Sacred Gate becoz of Yukirin???  :? From Phoenix? I do get it tho~

All characters are important. . .  it's just that Mayu is special XDDDD

As for Mayu transferring to SG, we will all know what really drives her to do  that on the next chapters. .

Lame Story ahead!

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2014, 02:40:58 AM »
update soon!

can't wait to know the other kami7!! :cathappy:

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
    • Rinca00
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2014, 06:30:03 AM »
so nana baba is slightly stronger than squirrel...that's new :on GJ:

Need to do something "quite new" once in a while. We'll see.

@Minamiyuki - Thanks and nice update on your story too. I'll add something that will really make you happy (i hope)

@Kairi65 - Thanks. As I said earlier, I'm still working on the list since I have a lot of Oshis, I'm having a hard time to choose which of them will be part of the Kami 7.

I appreciate all of your positive comments, but for now, back to work (literally, I'm in the office) =,=

Lame Story ahead!

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
    • Rinca00
Re: The Last Stand: Ch 1 Part B-2: Ace Selection Tournament (The Kami 7 intro)
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2014, 03:00:07 PM »
Part 2 of this story's Kami-7.

I hate myself for doing this. Only picking 7 members out of my oshis. .   :( :( :cry: :cry:

Rest of Kami 7

Name: Yagami Kumi
Nickname:
Kumi
Kuumin
Class: Archer
School: Mystic Peak
Relationships:
- Close friends with the wMatsui (Rena and Jurina), Kimoto Kanon, Kizaki Yuria,
Takayanagi Akane and Furukawa Airi

Character:
- a natural airhead
- known for her extreme patience
- she doesn't get angry easily
- forms MP's "San Baka Torio" together with Kimoto Kanon and Kizaki Yuria
- is the "apple of the eye" for both Kimoto Kanon and Kizaki Yuria, but doesn't know it
- though considered as an idiot, her archery skills are admired by MP's
- has a long range accuracy of 98% and currently known for hunting skills, her skills are amplified whenever she is angry
- Admires Watanabe Mayu for her intelligence, she once even dreamed being her younger sister

Name: Kashiwagi Yuki
Nickname:
Yuki
Yukirin [Watanabe Mayu]
Black [All four school's students]
Class: Assassin
School: Sacred Gate
Relationships:
Watanabe Mayu - her long-time crush
Matsui Rena - half sisters (but only few people knows)
Oshima Yuko, Takahashi Minami - respected senpais

Character:
- known for her natural inhumane speed which can be amplified when using the skill "Black Panther-Dash"
- is half-sisters with Matsui Rena but only few people knows about it
- prefer using scythe as her weapon (as Rena prefers using dual blades)
- both sisters inherited their family heirlooms (Genesis Scythe for Yuki and Genesis Dual Spears for Rena)
- known for her Black personality because of her extremely cold and sometimes intimidating demeanor especially
to those who shows to much affection to Mayu and Rena
- cares greatly for Mayu, Rena and the others close to her but doesn't show it that much
- known to have a 100% mission success rates
- was so devastated when Mayu first taught that she was a pervert (especially when
she was caught stalking Mayu) which caused the other girl to develop a "hate at first sight" relationship with her
- tried so hard to erase Mayu's first impression of her
- known to be the reason of Mayu's transfer to Sacred Gate
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 04:00:51 AM by Rinca »

Lame Story ahead!

Offline Minamiyuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
OMG~!!! OMG~!!! OMG~!!!

KUUCHAN~!!!!!!!  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :panic:

That Yukirin... She's truly a Black when using Scythe...  XD XD XD

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
    • Rinca00
OMG~!!! OMG~!!! OMG~!!!

KUUCHAN~!!!!!!!  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :panic:

That Yukirin... She's truly a Black when using Scythe...  XD XD XD

Yes it's Kuumin who won over Churi (in the author's selection tournament). .
it really breaks my heart to choose T^T

Lame Story ahead!

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Yukirin with a scythe.... Reminds me of The Grim Reaper all over again.... XD So YukiRena are sisters like wWatanabe.... I'm guessing Rena wants the same thing Miyuki does.... To be back with her sister... Well halfsister~
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 10:02:11 PM by MaYukiIsLife »

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
yes! the next kami7!

kumi wants to be mayu's younger sister..? well, that's rather.. :rofl:

yuki was caught stalking mayu?!  :on spit: :mon lmao:

Yukirin with a scythe.... Reminds me of The Grim Reaper all over again.... XD So YukiRena are sisters like wWatanabe.... I'm guessing Rena wants the same thing Miyuki does.... To be back with her sister... Well halfsister~

now that you mentioned it..it's true!  :mon lurk:

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
    • Rinca00
The Last Stand: Ch 1 Part B-2: Ace Selection Tournament (The Kami 7 Intro) 9.10
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2014, 02:56:51 PM »
Besides Mayu, Yuki and the wMatsui, I'm pretty biased w/ these two, so they secure a spot in the Kami 7 (I thank my powers as the author of this story!) and;

I do apologize but, I won't announce the last member of the Kami 7, though you will soon know her on the future chapters. But maybe you already have the idea who that member is >:)

Since the profiles are now updated, I'll go ahead and start writing my draft.
Happy waiting and hello headache  :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes:

The Kami 7

Name: Kawaei Rina
Nickname:
Ricchan
Class: Shaman (Support Type)
Relationships:
Yokoyama Yui - her beloved senpai
Shimazaki Haruka - her senpai that she hates (most of the time) for becoming
Yokoyama Yui's girlfriend
Watanabe Mayu - senpai that she can rely on specially in academics
Takahashi Minami - her sister figure

Character:
- the Baka Center of Sacred Gate
- has a one-sided love affair w/ the Kami 7's Yokoyama Yui, feelings were never reciprocated
- often clings to Yokoyama Yui w/c annoys not only the latter but also her salty girlfriend
- though treated as the biggest Baka at school, she was said to have the biggest potential when it
comes on using magic
- the youngest member of the Kami 7
- known for support magic
- is known to be one of the first shamans to learn casting 2 skills at the same time (the other one is Shimazaki Haruka)
- has an old sister that she haven't met

Name: Yokoyama Yui
Nickname:
Yuihan
Otabe
Class: Brawler
Relationships:
Shimazaki Haruka - beloved girlfriend
Kawaei Rina - somewhat annoying kouhai
Takahashi Minami - her reliable senior
Wanatabe Mayu - wgenius relationship
close friends with Yamada Nana and Yamamoto Sayaka

Character:
- the brightest student in Sacred Gate before Watanabe Mayu's transfer
- Shimazaki Haruka's girlfriend
- is close friends w/ Kawaei Rina but often gets annoyed when the younger one clings to her which makes
her girlfriend jealous most of the time
- is not aware of Rina's affection towards her
- was supposed to attend Mystic Peak but had a last minute decision to transfer to Sacred Gate
- serves as the Kami-7's leader and 1/2 of the group's brain
- can be seen always drinking tea
- like Yagami Kumi, she's always calm and compose
- Her skills are amplified whenever she's angry
- Her attacks are mostly composed of strong kicks

« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 04:02:44 AM by Rinca »

Lame Story ahead!

Offline Minamiyuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
Support-type Ricchan ehh...  8) 8) 8)

I have a feeling she will be the powerhouse of Kami-7...  :lol: :lol: :lol:

And also.. Yuihan the Taekwondo master~!!! (jk)  :lol: :lol: :lol:

My Full Series Fics:

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sloth Love Chunks - Hizumi Loop