JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Angela Aki - On & On

Author Topic: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (COMPLETED) | LAST SP (?)  (Read 118342 times)

Offline DeNight

• Member+
    • ArchDeNight
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (COMPLETED) | GUEST FIC [07-09]
« Reply #300 on: July 16, 2017, 08:30:57 AM »
Dear Shortcut48-san,

I know that this comment is waaaaaay too late--and right now I am running late for a club practice as well.
But, I finally finished the last chapter. So, it is only fair to leave a comment to say:

Thank you very much for TTM. Hontou ni hontou ni arigatou gozaimashita.

I don't like roller coasters. I never do. I always dread the possibility of riding one and I eternally regretted that one time I did, right after the ride ended. Thus, I always avoid them.

And, let me tell you that your story was one hell of a roller coaster. I did not plan to ride on it, but I got shoved by the crowd and followed along until I got sucked into the queue. With all that sharp turns until the very end, if it truly was a roller coaster in a real life, I would have died of a heart attack from riding it, before it even reached its maximum height. Truth be told, I felt like I did die a few times along the way of reading it. The number of times that it broke my heart was countless. It really felt like I was trapped in hell where, every time my heart shattered to pieces, you fixed it all back together in a blink, only to break it over and over again. Really. I should have just hated you since a long time ago. I really should have.

But, I also cannot deny that you are one wicked author. I sure felt like I learned a lot from reading your work. But, I don't think that I will ever be able to write as outstandingly as you. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I truly wished that somehow, the 48G management will find your fic, presented it to Aki-P, and he would say "Ooh, it's interesting! Let's make a drama about this!" Then I imagined that they will hire Amber Liu from f(x) to play Maru--I don't know why, somehow I started imagined her as Maru lately.

So, congratulations! And please kindly take all that I wrote here as a huge compliment. I really meant to give it as that.

I really have to go now, but let me just say that Maru is stupid. I may never be able to forgive her for deciding to be euthanized--even after all the heartbreak she gave to Paruru and everyone else. I imagined myself in their position and I still couldn't understand her decision. My hope was definitely lifted up when it turned out that she survived and just went into hiding. Deciding to really leave this world because she could not see or walk anymore was really unnecessary. I am sure that the lost of vision and being paralyzed will cause a huge stress and burden. But, even until the very end, I cannot understand why death will be a better alternative. Sure, Paruru would want to take care of her. But, if she continue on living, I am sure that they will find a way to balance the woman's career and their relationship. I was just rooting for that. But, no. She kept on believing that it was for the best (while I kept on cursing and thinking that Paruru should be the one who decided what was best for herself).

Anyway, I am glad that you started a completely new fic altogether with an alive Maru in the other thread. I guess, since you are using different names and some kind of an alternate universe, some will really be able to see it as a different life--the next life--in which Maru (along with some others) are really born as a guy to fulfill her promise. But, for me, it just help me to really consider that TTM is just a drama--something like MG, Cabasuka, Koi Kojo, or that scandal-detective thing they had around last year's SSK. It was one hell of a drama but it means that everything that happened was just some scripted things. And your new fic is another drama where they are all casts once again. So, Maru is still alive and well, and YuiParu is still going strong--although I know neither of those are real either, I want to leave it to just that.

Oops, I really really am going to be late now. All right then. I'm signing off.

*Sigh. What was I even thinking posting this kind of comment on your thread*

---

p.s.: I apologize for not clicking the thank you buttons anymore. I was rushing to finish reading the whole thread. But, you know that I thank you for each and every one of the updates from the bottom of my heart.

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (COMPLETED) | ANNIV SP [TTM x RV]
« Reply #301 on: September 29, 2017, 10:26:27 PM »
Dude my sister was listening and watching Red Velvet as I was reading this and it hurt... xD I blame my sister for getting me into Red Velvet and she blames me for getting her into SKE xD

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #302 on: September 30, 2017, 04:14:10 AM »
Whooo!! From all the korean girlgroup out there you chose RV!! And I like it. And you picked Seulgi to be the victim!! And I love it!!  :luvluv1:
My mind have just started getting back to korean girlgroup recently (after being so into the 48&46 group for the past 2 years and a SONE years before)  and I've been spazzing over Seulgi. And you pick such a right time to include RV and make Seulgi as a victim of this game.

P.s.: Isn't Seulgi the one in the  71st rank and Irene is the one with the higher rank? If I remember it right from watching weekly idol and knowing brother, Seul is in the 71st rank

“Are you sure it is a good idea?” Irene asked. These two are the ones included in the 100 Most Beautiful Women of 2016. Irene debuted at the list in 71st place while Seulgi went up from 71st place to 29th place. This is one of the reasons why Red Velvet is called a group of visuals.

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
« Reply #303 on: September 30, 2017, 04:29:34 AM »
@MayukiIsLife-san, I wonder what song she was listening while you were reading this. I guess that's the Law of Equivalent Exchange. XD

@Genkikid-san, Somehow I always get the timing correctly. XD I also like Seulgi but I'm more into Irene. XD
Maybe you watched the episodes before the 2016 list was revealed. In 2015, Seulgi ranked 71st then she went up to 29th in 2016 while Irene got on the list for the first time, replacing Seulgi in the 71st place. Let's see what will happen in this year's list. Still hoping to see Paruru on the list.
I love girls in short cut...

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #304 on: October 01, 2017, 10:11:20 AM »
@MayukiIsLife-san, I wonder what song she was listening while you were reading this. I guess that's the Law of Equivalent Exchange. XD

Pretty sure it was Red Flavor lol Still wondering how Wendy's colour's blue but her fruit's orange... (You can see who my fav is in Red Velvet lol)

Offline FZA02

• Member+
« Reply #305 on: October 01, 2017, 12:54:14 PM »
woa maru-kun is back glad to read this special chapter,
i'm not a big fans of korean music so i don't know much beside cn blue (don't hate me)

i don't know if it's just me but since i saw keyakizaka's cm video with techi in her ikemen mode, i kind of imagine that it was maru since....yeah ikemen looks, glasses, short hair and piercing glare

i'll wait for the next update and honestly i really miss "father-son" moment of maru-kun and saya-papa

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (COMPLETED) | ANNIV SP [TTM x RV] (II)
« Reply #306 on: October 01, 2017, 08:28:15 PM »
I was like "WHERE THE %^&* IS WENDY" but you mentioned her so it's good

Offline Goto24

• Member+
  • I Luv 48 & 46G! Fav pairs are: YuiParu & SayaMilky
« Reply #307 on: October 02, 2017, 04:54:46 AM »
Huhuhuhuhu No!!!!!!!
Maru you better not break Paru's heart or you will face the consequences!!!!
Which of course, will all be dobe by me  :on voodoo: :on voodoo: :mon uggh: :mon wtfmm: :mon headbang:

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #308 on: October 02, 2017, 08:17:34 AM »
Another one has fallen for Maru. Why did Maru call Irene with her real name? I thought Maru would only call someone by their real name if they give Maru a new name

Offline porkofdoom

• Tries to be invisible when I can... *woooosh*
« Reply #309 on: October 04, 2017, 07:06:36 AM »
The Maru harem adds up! XD

I'm doing my best not to hate the writer but I'm confused where to side up!! Team AKB or Team RV. OMG, but honestly, Seulgi flavor is more mouth watering than the usual salt xD

Ganbare Cut-san. I hope Maru and Seulgi kisses there. (Hate me people!) Bring the angst out! Haha!
Uza... Uza... Uza... EKISAITINGU!!!
 :on asmo:

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
 :( :( :cry: :cry:
Already had a feeling they're going to meet at the park and a misunderstanding is going to happen

Offline porkofdoom

And you literally brought the angst out xD

You could’ve asked Sayaka or Jurina-chan but why asked a guy!? I understand that Waru-kun is the one topping here but to ask a guy!? You even asked the guy that Waru-kun is—” Milky tried to stop herself. She has revealed a lot of things in the past and she doesn’t want to reveal anything this time.

—Miyuki is such a tease even tho she's lecturing Paru. Gomen! I just can't help it but to notice! Lol! (Lowkey implied smut there) ;)

But honestly despite the excitement this chapter brought me I really felt bad in both parties. For Maru bc even tho she was doing her best the words of the lover hurts mosts even none of those are true. Trust issues are on point here huhu. And for Paru because she's stuck with a false image as a celebrity. I really hope everything goes well between the two of them. :3 (MaruParu ship will prevail!!)

I really can't help but notice a lot of classic heart shuddering scenes here xD i hope there's more!!!

Btw, did Seulgi just confessed of liking Irene bc waaaaah the Maruelgi ship will sink!!!

I hope for more... :< Please update soon!!!! Onegai~
Another update will be treated as an omiyage from where you've been to xD Ganbare~!

Offline Goto24

• Member+
OK. Why?....
Why does this seem like one sided???
They are both in the wrong here!!!!
 :mon uggh:
Everything that lead up to this part makes me feel like the figthing is one sided. Even Miyuki is siding with Maru.
SERIOUSLY?!!!!!
It's Maru's fault for not expressing her feelings and Paru's fault for inviting the guy.
There! All is done, make the damn up! And fall in love again. Cause if they don't make up.....
Maru..... You already made her cry. :mon mad: I will see to it that there won't be a single of tour being left in this world.  :mon evil: :mon evil:

Offline LuckyMatsui

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
Bring it on Cut-san!!! I cried when I read the fighting scene but my masochist heart is craving for more MaruParu action.

And btw, I'm rooting for MaruSeulgi.

MaruParu is over. It's done. THE SHIP IS SUNKEN!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAH  :hiakhiakhiak:

P.S Waiting for the next chapter  :byebye:
Matsui Rena + Matsui Jurina =

Offline Goto24

• Member+
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (COMPLETED) | ANNIV SP [TTM x RV] (F)
« Reply #314 on: October 15, 2017, 06:55:10 PM »
I'm drooling......   :on bleed: :shy2:
OHH THANK GOODNESS!!!
I would really be pissed at you if it didn't end well but looks like I really didn't have to worry about it.
THANK YOU!!!!
Also... a little bit of.....  :mon trudge: :mon blood: :mon lovelaff: :mon bleed2: :mon crazyinlove:

Overall, I liked the story. Had a different approach to it and as always, AMAZING.
I am so looking forward to more stories like this or so.

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #315 on: October 16, 2017, 03:07:45 PM »
Whoohhooo!! The MaruParu ship is still sailing and Seulrene ship has started sailing  :jphip: :jphip:

Ohho Yeri is making her own little family. Which means Shakure King got a grand daughter and Koinu got a niece  :yep: :lol:

P. S. Irene in that  Game Developers web drama is so cute in the round glasses and hoodie. Have watched all the episodes and think the  simple attire is better than the cosplay dress at the last episode

P. P. S. Maru in grey hair would look so cool :oops: :wub:
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 12:23:27 AM by Genkikid »

Offline FZA02

• Member+
« Reply #316 on: October 17, 2017, 09:51:49 AM »
i can't reply fast enough gomen, but this special is really......sweet and the last chapter is.....lots of fluffy things haha

i really like how maru says sayanee got grand children, it's just mean that she already accept being sayamilky's son (she is their son not daughter right) and saya-papa being worried to her son is cute and touching

and grey haired maru seems so...cool

all and all maruparu always prevail

thank you for amazing special chapter now i'll be waiting for the new chapter of waste of wish :twothumbs :bow:

Offline porkofdoom

« Reply #317 on: November 01, 2017, 03:49:23 AM »
HOW CAN SOMEBODY WHO DOESN'T WRITE SMUT BE SO GOOD AT IT???!?!!!? XD

Well everyone if you're curious on what I'm talking about you should request Cut-san about the Closed Door chapter where Maru and Paru are being ummm.. *blushes* (you know while im writing this i keep on smiling and giggling about it).

So guys guys guys. If you are on legal age or if your parents or legal guardian know that you are reading smut/lemon or whatever fanfic terms we have there, you should hit that message button and do a dogeza in Cut's inbox xD

Congratulations to your smut debut, Cut-san!!! Really, you are an awesome writer. I suggest you make 50shades of Maru's hair lmao.

Paru is really naughty. Wahihihi! XD

PS: I am someone who doesn't like/read yuri(femalexfemale) lemony stuffs bc i have this weird preference in yaoi but I WHOLEHEARTEDLY APPROVE. It's light and sensual but full of emotions!!! And thank you Cut-san for that amazing extra chapter! I hope you write more. Feed my soul bc i really miss seeing Maru's name   :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #318 on: November 02, 2017, 03:37:08 AM »
HOW CAN SOMEBODY WHO DOESN'T WRITE SMUT BE SO GOOD AT IT???!?!!!? XD

Well everyone if you're curious on what I'm talking about you should request Cut-san about the Closed Door chapter where Maru and Paru are being ummm.. *blushes* (you know while im writing this i keep on smiling and giggling about it).

So guys guys guys. If you are on legal age or if your parents or legal guardian know that you are reading smut/lemon or whatever fanfic terms we have there, you should hit that message button and do a dogeza in Cut's inbox xD

Congratulations to your smut debut, Cut-san!!! Really, you are an awesome writer. I suggest you make 50shades of Maru's hair lmao.

Paru is really naughty. Wahihihi! XD

PS: I am someone who doesn't like/read yuri(femalexfemale) lemony stuffs bc i have this weird preference in yaoi but I WHOLEHEARTEDLY APPROVE. It's light and sensual but full of emotions!!! And thank you Cut-san for that amazing extra chapter! I hope you write more. Feed my soul bc i really miss seeing Maru's name   :heart: :heart: :heart:

100% agree!!!  :mon blood:

Offline Goto24

• Member+
« Reply #319 on: November 02, 2017, 03:59:46 PM »
As expected Cut-san. You're skills know no boundaries huh.  :mon inluv: :mon beam: :mon trudge:

For those who are interested in this genre, I do recommend you to read Cut-san's first work of it titled 'Closed Door'. Message Cut-san and ask about it. I'm telling you that you will not be disappointed. I'd say, Cut-san has done an amazing job at writing this. It has that vibe of being sexy and daring yet it still retains that feeling of innocence and fluffiness with it. Not to mention it has those little bits of embarrassing moments with it. Of course, it's still a first work in the making of maybe more to come in the future.  :mon misch: :mon noprob:
But I do hope you enjoy it either way.
Just a little bit of a synopsis that happens in it. They get naked. :mon trudge: :mon angel: :mon blood: :mon lovelaff: :mon fyeah: :mon nyah: :mon huh2: :mon fu:
Imma tell you now. I literally felt like my soul left my body for that mere moment.

Also, I'm sure Cut-san is open to opinions for this. (If not then forgive me Cut-san.) If you think it was amazing, comment. If you found it boring, comment. If it seemed to light for you, then comment. Comments are also what helps our writers improve in their writing skills. So, I do hope those silent readers out there, even if it's just to say 'Hi', 'Hello' or want to say something about the fic that you found confusing, do comment. I'm telling you now, it would mean a lot.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 03:00:16 AM by Goto24 »

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Angela Aki - On & On