JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bestie - Love Options

Author Topic: When worlds collide - The tale of two authors  (Read 4244 times)

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
When worlds collide - The tale of two authors
« on: April 05, 2007, 12:51:09 PM »
The First Contact

---
Be warned that the following fiction has adult themes and is recommended for mature audiences
---

Yossui kicked off her shoes at the door, following the lead of her host. Together they stumbled through the living room and into the bedroom giggling uncontrolably. Half from nerves from undertaking such a taboo endevour and half from the bottle of wine they consumbed. Both elements had a greater effect on the host as it showed in her flushed face. Yossui on the other hand steadied herself with ease and began stripping her black ROMANS Jacket from her body. The item feel to the ground soon to be joined by her jeans. The second girl sat back on the corner of the bed shyly admiring the show. From outside, the clouds parted to reveal the moon. It's light bouncing off the fresh snow and into the windows of the small town apartment, further illuminating Yossui's shapely body now covered only by her singlet and underwear.

Yossui paced her way to the corner of the bed where her host sat. They shared a smile as they stared into each others eyes. Words not needing to be said as all was conveyed by the atmosphere. Making the first contact for the evening, Yossui lay her hands on her friends shoulder and gently pushed her back onto the bed, climbing on top and resting her self lightly on the older girl's stomach.

The touching started slowly. Experimentally. Before becoming desperate, longing and hot. Tongues intertwined, massaging across each other endlessly while hands roamed anywhere above the waist.

"I want you" Yossui whispered into her lover's ear. The words coming out as more of a moan joined by a similarly breathless reply.

"Then have me"

With a sense of confidence, the host removed her own clothing. Yossui watched, fixated. Her body rushing with arousal. Crying for so many things at once it made rational thinking hard. Her insticts began taking over as she gave in to her hormones, taking her lover and caressing her into all the right ways to make her moan. It seemed to end quickly, the older of the two suddenly convulsing as her body was rocked with ogarsm, her sighs of pleasure filling the silence.

Hot and sweating but far from satisfied Yossui rested her head directly on her friends heart, a smug look on her face. "Dont think I'm done with you yet" She teased, making her lover giggle.

"That sounds too good. I must be dreaming..."

Yossui proped herself up with her elbow, the smug look still present. "Oh Yeah? Maybe I should pinch you"
Her fingers traced a few example areas.

"Maybe you should"

Yossui held the skin between her fingers and in one cheeky movement, she gave it a pinch.

Tbow jerked awake.

"Fuck" She cursed. "Fuck Fuck Fuck.."

She lay her head down onto the pillow, continuously cursing herself.

"Maybe you should!" She repeated her own words with a childish micking tone. "Im a freaking moron. Im making love with the most hottest girl in the world and what do I do? 'Duuuh, maybe you should'. Well done Jen, bravo.."

Tbow sighed and stared at the ceiling. It would be a while before she could sleep again. Her body still tingled from her dream girl's touch. And, unfortunately, still ached. The aching more obvious that the tingling. Infact, the more she thought about it, the more painful the pain seemed to get.

"What on earth..." Curious, Tbow threw off the bed covers to inspect the cause of the pain. "Am I sleeping on a pen or something...Jesus Chri-"

She stopped short of blasphamy upon noticing the pair of fingers attached firmly to her sides. She pulled the covers back even futher and gasped with both horror and disgust.

"It's moving..I cant pick it up..." Fry mumbled in her sleep, pinching Tbow further and drooling on her pillow. "Come 'ere you..."

Tbow glarred menacing at her snuggle-buddy. The waves of hate pulling the Aussie out of her slumber. She squinted through the darkness at her older companion and yawned. "Wah? Whats up? Why are you awake?"

"Im going to kill you...I swear to god, I will"

"Wait, what did I do?" Fry recoiled quickly as Tbow's words and actions of picking up a pillow finally connected.

"Shh, dont struggle. It'll be quicker that way"

---
Guess the authors XD

Sorry, apparently it would be a waste if these just died on Skype so I thought I should get 'em off here. Sorry to those it annoys, I completely understand.

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: When worlds collide - The tale of two authors
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2007, 01:00:22 PM »
The Second (Bloopers)

Fry zipped up the jacket of her favourite No Rules jacket and proceeded to rearrage her hair as she always did when her hands had nothing better to do.

"Whats the time now?" She asked her friend Tbow, who was wearing a plain coat much like a detective would wear.

"Add two minutes to what ever I told you two minutes ago" Tbow replied flatly, her hands buried deep in her pockets as to not be tempted into strangling her pint sized friend. Time passed slowly as the two stood in line not exchanging words or glances. . Until -

"Hey Tbow -"

"WHAT? WHAT NOW? It's 5:56. Ok? You know what, here - Just take the watch"

Fry took the watch timidly and returned to staring into space while more minutes dragged by.

"Actually..I wanted to ask - what's with the coat?"

Tbow sniffed, shifting her weight gently from side to side before shrugging. "I have no idea. Guess you couldnt think of anything better to imagine me in..."

Fry nodded in agreement. "Sounds about right...

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2007, 02:14:09 PM »
The Second

Fry stopped outside Saitama arena looking smug dressed in her ROMAN Replica Jacket with her friend TBow (sporting her Billabong shirt and jeans).

"Say you love me" Fry demanded.

TBow shook her head with an equal smug face.

"Say it" She demanded again, trying to keep the laughter from her voice as she bumped her friends arm with her head much like a Rhino. "Say you love me!"

"Alright I love you"

TBow's poker face sucked all love from the sentence, turning into a dull delivery. Fry realised that if she wanted the love and gratitude she was after she'd have to amp her begging up a notch. So Fry early presented herself infront of her towering friend, arms wide in a ready embrace while she flashed her cutest and most charming smile.

"Coooome oooon~ I know you love me"

The words had the intended affect. Tbow went slightly red and let a little blasphamy go ("Oh god") and before Fry could know what was going on she was swept into a Canadian Bear hug and reassured rather loudly that - "You know I love you, you crazy Koala"

Fry dangled 10 inches of the ground in the most intense hug she could ever remember having recieved. It took another ten minutes for both of them to calm down and act normal.

"Ok..." Fry started, wiping tears of laughter mixed with pain from her eyes. "Let's go"

The foreigners linked arms and stolled right up to the front door waving their tickets like rainbow flags on gay rights parades.

Morning Musume, here we come.

Sooooooo~ How much do you hate me? Because it cant possibly be as much as I loath myself!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2007, 05:23:55 PM »
It was funny, no really, I liked it. I laughed.

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2007, 04:40:14 AM »
Wow! I reply! By a reader! and she's not waving a pitch fork!

Thanks Rndmn!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2007, 06:01:56 AM »

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2007, 09:43:16 AM »

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2007, 10:18:56 AM »
I was so lost there for a second.

"I want you"
{...}
"Then have me"

That killed me, that really killed me.

I laughed at the "I know you love me!" XD It sounds too famili- *ahem*

-Owaranai_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2007, 12:03:27 AM »
Say Mikan, where'd your new avvy come from? Do you have the original pic?

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2007, 03:29:36 AM »
I took the screen cap from Making of Goodbye Natsuo (best song ever!!!!)

I have the origanal photo I think. Im positive I have the large touched up version of my sig (no words in the background). I had to edit the pic. a little. There was this star thing on her left boob that just looked like a nipple and nothing else so I removed it with the touch up brush. You'll see....

There you go -

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2007, 11:48:55 PM »
Coolness. ;D

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2007, 12:20:00 AM »
At first, I was like..."Oh Yocchan!  :)" And then  ??? to  :D

At the end I just went, "What the hell is this?!" Freakin' great!  :lol:

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bestie - Love Options