JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Papi

Author Topic: Jealousy and Love - 2nd arc: Mayu's Decision! [Chapter 1 - 2/7/2013]  (Read 20026 times)

Offline Kanata48

A/N: This is my first Fanfric~ Please tell me what you think of it~ :cow: I'm not good at writing :sweatdrop:
Sorry if my grammar sucks :cry:

Chapter 1

My name is Takahashi Minami. I'm a idol. Have you ever heard of AKB48? Well....I'm a member. I'm Team A's captain. My Team's ace is Maeda Atsuko. I'm actually in love with her but I can't tell her that....I don't want to lose her and the friendship we have.

"Okay,that's all for today". "Thank you very much~" We had just finished our lessons for today. Yuihan walked over to me "Takamina-san, may I go home with you today? "Sure, why not? Let's grab something to eat too" I replied. " Hai~" Yuihan repiled with a smile. I waited for her while Yuihan packed her stuff. (Writer's note: Takamina and Acchan always go home together but our midget here forgotten about it cause she was tired and hungry after lessons)

"Bye bakamina~" Yuko  waved to me. "Yuuchan"! "stop calling our captain names"! Haruna shouted at Yuko and smacked her in the head. I smiled at the duo. Haruna and Yuko are actually dating....I'm really jealous of them sometimes....I really wish I have guts to confess to Atsuko just like how Yuko confess to Haruna. "Hai~" Yuko said while clingling on Haruna "Gomen ne~Takamina....you  know how Yuko is....when she's excited" Haruna apologised "Excited"? I replied. "We are going to the new ramen shop that had just opened nearby~" Yuko said. "Let's go Nyan-Nyan~ I'm hungry" "I will see you tomorrow for no3b's recording Takamina" Haruna said before being drag out by her hungry squirrel.

"Yeah...." I said to no one. "Sorry for the wait Takamina-san"! Yuihan said while walking towards me.  "Nah....it's cool....we hardly eat together after all and we haven't been talking lately since both of our schedules were so tight".

(Writer's note: Our midget here still forgot about our Acchan) ".......Takamina-san"!! Yuihan jumped on me out of the blue! "H-hai?" I asked nervously. "You're so nice~" (Writer's note: They are in a very weird situation now...both of them doesn't know that....when I say weird, allow me to explain: Yuihan jumped on Takamina, Takamina fell and Yuihan is on top of Takamina now. And the result? Presenting: A jealous Acchan)

"Minami"? Acchan walked towards them and ask Takamina. "What's with the position you're in"? Acchan released a dark arua. (Writer's note: A jealous Acchan is not good. Better apologize midget) "A-acchan"? I said with a scared voice. *This is not good* I thought. "Yuihan....care to get off me before a tsundere pounce on me? I ask Yuihan. "A-ahhh....gomen ne~" Yuihan got off Takamina and helped her up. "Minami~" Acchan said in a dangerous voice. "You still haven't explain yourself here". "Umm...." Was all I managed to say. "Atsuko-san.....that was my fault.....don't blame Takamina-san" Yuihan explained and wink at Takamina without letting Acchan see that. (Writer's note: Takamina saw Yuihan winked at her~ She was relived that our tsundere,Acchan calmed down after our Yuihan clear things out)

"Thanks Yuihan" I whispered loud enough for Yuihan to hear when Acchan calmed down. "No problem~" Yuihan whispered back. "Ne~ Minami~" Acchan asked. "Hmm"? "Lets get something to eat~" Acchan said. *Oh....crap I totally forgot about Acchan thanks to my stupid hungry stomach!*  "Umm...." I looked at Acchan than at Yuihan. "Gomen!" I clap my hand together and bowed. "I agreeed to go back with Yuihan today"! I apologized.

"Ehhh? You are leaving me alone"? Acchan pout. "I will treat you some salad tomorrow"! "I already agreed to go back with Yuihan". I looked at Acchan with puppy eyes. *Awww....I can't say no when Minami show me puppy eyes* Acchan thought. "If you come over to my place tomorrow I will forgive you today". Acchan said into Takamina's ears. Takamina just nod and Acchan  smiled at Takamina and walked off. "I will see you tomorrow Minami and.....Yuihan". Acchan said before disappearing. (Writer's note: Acchan is still jealous of our Yuihan. A tsundere are scary sometimes....)

Yuihan turned to Takamina after Acchan disappeared out of sight and smiled. "Shall we go and grab something"? "Yeah...." I said. *Score! I manage to get Takamina-san for myself!* Yuihan thought. They went to a near by cafe to eat their dinner and after getting themselves a seat and ordering what they wanted they started talking and catching up with each other. After eating, Takamina called for bill. The waiter gave Takamina their receipt and when Takamina was about to give the waiter the cash,Yuihan told Takamina: " I will pay for today's dinner". Yuihan took out her wallet. "No way...I'm paying" Takamina quickly said and handed the waiter the money. They stared fighting over who should pay for the dinner and finally Takamina won the battle. (Writer's note: That took about 15mins to settle....Takamina was so manly saying that she would pay for the dinner~)

"I will walk you home.....it's getting late now". Takamina said to Yuihan. Yuihan was still grumbling about Takamina paying the bill and she stopped when she heard that Takamina wants to send her home.  "Yuihan...."? "Takamina-san~" Yuihan hugged Takamina out of nowhere and kiss her on the cheek "You are so nice~" Takamina was stunned when Yuihan kissed her and all she could do was blush. "But I thought your house was the other way"? Yuihan asked with her head tilted to the side cutely. (Writer's note: Yuihan didn't let go of our midget yet) "It's okay....I will walk you home is not very far anyway. And I can't let you walk home so late at night....what if something happens to you"? Takamina said still blushing at Yuihan earlier action. *Takamina is worried about me~* Yuihan thought. "Okay...." Yuihan agreed.

After 20mins of walking they finally reached Yuihan's house. "Thanks for walking me home Takamina-san~" Yuihan said. "Yeah....no problem" Takamina said. On the way to Yuihan's house both of them didn't say a word except Yuihan's and Takamina's mind....Yuihan was happy that Takamina walked her home and paid for her dinner and our midget was still blushing at Yuihan's kissing. Both of them part ways and said their goodbyes.

"I'm home~" Yuihan shouted to no one. "I forgot mum and dad are not at home today....."Yuihan went back to her room and showered. She jumped on her bed after she bathe and looked at a picture in her phone that she has taken with Takamina. *One day....I will make you mine* she smiled at the picture and she fell asleep....

To be continued.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 02:38:17 PM by Kanata48 »

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
Re: Jealousy and Love [Chapter 1 - 12/18/2012] (Atsumina,Kojiyuu and Mayuki)
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 10:23:19 AM »
Yehey!!! Kojiyuu~ they're dating  :inlove: :inlove:
More kojiyuu pleasee  :twothumbs

Silent reader for now

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2012, 10:31:30 AM »
Oh no Jealous Acchan is being jealous, better do something to fix it Takamina XD. And Yuihan, this is unexpecte :panic:, well I guess Acchan's finally found a worthy love rival in term of possessiveness  :nervous

Offline hazwani

• -TAKAHASHI MINAMI OSHI & I SHIP ATSUMINA-
  • ecchi
  • Takahashi Minami Oshi- I love Atsumina-
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2012, 10:33:22 AM »
yeah...nice one,

looking foward for next chapter  :heart: :twothumbs

Offline freakymonday

• Member+
  • i hate cats but i love NyanNyan d(^_^)b
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2012, 11:02:40 AM »
oh yeah! Atsumina + Kojiyuu!!!!
---++[ "It's unfortunate that there was a misunderstanding. After all, as far as Yuko is concerned, the 'you' in 'no one but you' refers to me," ]++---

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2012, 11:21:33 AM »
Oh Acchan has some competition ^^
I like jealous Acchan hehe
I like when you comment in yhe story, it's pretty funny

Offline bimbo

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2012, 02:14:00 PM »
It's always Tomochin being the rival to Acchan but Yuihan?  :hehehe:

Looking forward for the next chapter!

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2012, 04:53:33 PM »
uh oh~
making acchan jealous
interesting!
kojiyuu starting a move!
Looking forward to the next chapter  :jphip:

btw  :welcome

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2012, 05:03:48 PM »
takayui??
What the..haha
Thats a first!

I want more!
Thank you for the update!

Offline CheesyBits

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • Member+
  • ~Matsui Jurina is love~ [Not writing anymore]
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2012, 05:07:04 AM »
This fic is awesome~~

Can't wait for the next update:3

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2012, 05:30:39 AM »
yeah!! kojiyuu is together!!! :B

In deed now i thing this could happpen.. because takamina like so much yuihan...  I love it!! :B Acchan!1 fight for your husband

Offline FNK23

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2012, 10:09:04 AM »
so, this is it, a declaration of war from yuihan, acchan should be ready to win her husband.
i wonder, whether acchan will know about the kiss or not. better not cause i still want takamina alive :3
hope takamina can survive from the jealous ace :3

Offline Kanata48

« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2012, 05:56:11 PM »
Thanks for the comments guys~ :heart: You can expect more jealous Acchan XD

Miayaka: Thanks....it's my first Fanfric so please continuing reading it even if my grammar sucks :nervous

Offline stepk

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥ Takahashi Japan ♥
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2012, 05:29:58 AM »
yui love takamina?  :O
uuu acchan  XD
please continuous.  :panic:

Offline KojiYuu44

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2012, 07:46:28 PM »
Yuihan is making Acchan jealous... This is new  :)
I like it... Please continue

Offline Kanata48

Re: Jealousy and Love [Chapter 2 - 28/12/2012] (Atsumina,Kojiyuu and Mayuki)
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2012, 09:46:29 AM »
A/N: LOL. Looks like I made a mistake posting a new topic instead of here :nervous But thanks for telling me Tanchan-san :) And Chichay12 for telling me too :heart: And here we go again.......Finally done with chapter two :lol: Hope you like it~ :deco:

Chapter 2

*It's so cold today~* Mayu complained. A gust of wind stopped Mayu in her tracks. *Stupid wind....wait till I tell Yukirin!* Mayu cursed the wind. Mayu is on the way to Yukirin's house to give her a wake up call. "I'm so asking Yukirin to kiss me later....even if I go to her house without telling her".

( Writer's note: Our Mayuki couple are also dating the only one couple that has not date is atsumina. In this Fanfric I will concentrate on putting atsumina together)

Mayu stopped in front of Yukirin's house. It is currently 5.30am and their lessons don't start until 12pm. So of course Yukirin will still be sleeping now. "Should I go all tsun tsun on her when she wakes up or go all dere dere"? She asked no one in particular.
(Writer's note: Mayu is currently thinking of a plan to wake Yukirin up......lovingly.)
Mayu was about to ring the bell when Yukirin's mother opened the door. "Ahhh....Mayu-chan". Yukirin's mother said in surprise. "Ohayou gozaimasu~"
Mayu greeted Yukirin's mother with a smile. "Going out so early"? Mayu asked. "I got work today....so I won't be back till tomorrow". Yukirin's mother replied. "I will look after Yukirin till you get back~ Don't worry and go to work~ Leave Yukirin in my hands~"! Mayu said and salute Yukirin's mother. Yukirin's mother smiled at the cyborg. "Arigatou....I will leave Yuki in your hands". "Hai~"

(Writer's note: Mayu sounds like she want to marry Yukirin....and Yukirin is still asleep)

Mayu went in the house and went straight up to Yukirin's room. "Hmmm~ Yoshi! I will pounce on her"! Mayu decided.
(Writer's note: Do not try this at home! It's dangerous!)
Mayu walked in the room and found Yukirin sleeping peacefully. *Kawaii~* Mayu thought. *Let's take a picture of it~ Can't pass up the opportunity~*  Mayu took out her phone and set off the flash....just in case operation: Let's pounce on Yukirin at 6am in the morning fails....if Yukirin wakes up of course. (Writer's note: It was already 6am because Mayu was looking in Yukirin's fridge as she was hungry.....and she had ice-cream and some chocolate. I thought Mayu said she was cold?)
 *click* "And saved~" Mayu whispered. "So cute~" Mayu poked Yukirin's cheek softly. "Yoshi~!" "Operation: pounce on my Yukirin in the morning so that she will go all tsun tsun  on me in the morning and all dere dere on me in the afternoon will start now~".
(Writer's note: So that was your intention? Smart move~)

Mayu walked to the door....turned back and face Yukirin's sleeping face....and she run and pounce on Yukirin waking her up. "Mayu"?! Yukirin's showed her reaction queen's face when she woke up and saw Mayu's grin. "Hehehe~ Ohayou Yukirin~" "Wait....what time is it now"? Yukirin looked at her clock beside her. "Mayu! It's only 6.05am! Lessons don't start until 12pm and I won't wake up until 9am"! Yukirin shouted at Mayu. "Awww~ I missed you and you scold me in the morning when I can't even get up myself~" Mayu said and pout. "Ahhh....gomen ne....I'm tired....yesterday lessons were tough". Yukirin apologized to Mayu when she realized that Mayu normally doesn't wake up early too since Mayu is not a morning person. "Going all dere dere already"?  "You haven't go all tsun tsun on me~" Mayu said in a playful tone. "Let me get ready first" Yukirin pushed Mayu off the bed. *Thud!* "Yukirin that hurts~ Why did you do that for"? Mayu asked while rubbing her butt and helping herself up. Yukirin smiled at Mayu and kissed her on the lips. Mayu was stunned when Yukirin kissed her unexpectedly. Yukirin saw Mayu stunned face and giggled. "That stunned face of yours is kinda cute too~" Yukirin said playfully. Mayu blushed at that statement. "I-I will wait for you downstairs". Mayu went down and wait for Yukirin. "She's kinda cute when she's blushing". Yukirin said and giggled.

(Writer's note: Well.....looks like Mayu didn't ask Yukirin to kiss her....but she still gets what she wanted)

*Yawn* "Argh....what time is it"?  The morning sun shine brightly on her face causing Takamina to wake up. Takamina looked at her clock. " 7am......7am! Oh crap! I'm going to be late! No3b is supposed to meet at 8.30am! Stupid clock! It's spoiled again"! Takamina quicky got ready and went down. "Ohayou"! Takamina greeted when she saw her parents in the kitchen eating their breakfast like any other usual day. "Ohayou Minami". Both her parents greeted. "My darn clock is spoiled again! Mom! Please seriously throw that thing away or I'm going to be late everyday"!
 (Writer's note: Looks like Takamina has forgotten that she can throw the clock herself.....fail......as usual.)
"I will buy one later! So please seriously throw that stupid clock! I'm seriously freaking late"! Takamina put on her coat and quickly rushed out.

Upon reaching her destination,Takamina was greeted by Haruna and another Minami which is Mii-chan. "Takamina! You are late"! Mii-chan shouted. "Well....you should know the reason by now". Takamina said in a frustrated manner. "Well Takamina made it in time and came here in one piece.....so it's fine".
(Writer's note: Don't worry she was in one piece before:3)
"Let's get this going....and more lessons ahead" Takamina said. "Please don't say lessons anymore~" Mii-chan complain. "My muscle still aches~"
(Writer's note: Please stretch before and after you exercise~ Or you will be the same same our Mii-chan here)
"I asked you to stretch after leesons right? What were you doing"? Takamina asked. "Well.....I was hungry". Mii-chan said softly. "Everyone was hungry not only you.....and everyone stretched after lessons except you". Takamina said. " Who's fault is that"?! Mii-chan shouted at Takamina. "YOURS"! Takamina shouted back. "Let's get ready shall we? Or we will be late for the recording and for lessons". Haruna smiled at the two hoping that both of them would not fight over things like this. "Haruna~ I told you not to mention about lessons~" Mii-chan complained. *Sigh....I wonder if Atsuko  is awake now.....she should be...I will sent her a text message* Takamina thought.

To: Atsuko
Subject: Ohayou~

Ohayou~ >.< No3b is going to do a recording for our new single~
                 Wanna eat lunch together?\(^o^)/

Minami.

*And sent.....I hope this recording is fast......I miss Atsuko* Takamina thought. "Takamina~ It's time~". Mii-chan called out. "Hai~"
(Writer's note: Seems like it's going to be a Atsumina date don't you think?)

Somewhere in Akiba......

"Atsuko~" "You have a message~" Tomochin called out. "Eehh? H-hai~" *Who will text me so early in the morning?* Acchan thought. Acchan walk over and thanked Tomochin for telling her and she opened the text message that was just sent over. She read it and blushed. *Minami sent me a message....and she asked me out!*  Looking over at her best friend who is blushing madly over a invitation,Tomochin decided to ask Acchan a question that she knows the answer to. "Atsuko"? Acchan didn't hear Tomochin because she was blushing like mad. Tomochin decided to go closer and ask. "Atsukoooo~" "Y-yeah"? Acchan finally repiled.
(Writer's note: It's just an invitation.....to have lunch together that's all.....with the midget)
"I called you twice...." Tomochin complained. "Gomen ne....." Acchan apologize. "Was that Takamina who sent you that text message"? Tomochin asked and giggled. Acchan blushed when Tomochin said Takamina's name."Y-yeah....." Tomochin burst out laughing. "Hahahahaha!!! I thought so! When I saw that adorable blushing face of yours the first thing that came to my mind was Takamina!! I know you too well Acchan"!! "Tomochin!! What if someone hears you"!? Acchan shouted at Tomochin.
(Writer's note: Just in case you were wondering where they were......they went to the practice room early to get the dance steps right......)
* I can't wait~ I have to reply Minami~*

To: Minami
Subject: Re: Ohayou~

Ohayou~ ♪(´ε` ) Good luck for your recording~^^
                 I would like to have lunch with Minami:3
                 I'm in the practice room with Tomochin~ We are practicing to get the
                 dance steps right~ It's difficult >.<

I will wait for you at the usual cafe~ Let's eat there today\(^o^)/

Atsuko.

*I hope Minami would reply soon~* "Acchan.....got a date with captain midget"? Tomochin teased Acchan. "Tomochin"! Acchan shouted at her.

"Thanks for the hard work~" no3b has just finished their recording and they are heading towards Akiba. *I have a message?* Takamina read over the text and when she know that Tomochin is with Acchan alone in the practice room she stopped in her tracks. "Is there anything wrong Takamina"? A worried Haruna asked when she saw that Takamina wasn't walking beside them. *Tomochin is with Acchan?! You gotta be kidding me! * Takamina shouted in her mind.
(Writer's note: Now a jealous midget?)
Takamina decided to text back Acchan in case Acchan get mad if she doesn't.

To: Atsuko
Subject: I'm hungry~ >.<

No3b is done with the recording~
                I'm hungry~ I haven't had breakfast thanks to my stupid clock! >.<
                I will meet you at the cafe:3 I'm on my way~

Minami.

*Guess I will ask her about Tomochin later.....* By now......Haruna and Mii-chan are staring at Takamina.......worried at her unusual behaviour. When Takamina realised that someone was looking at her she looked up and found both of her best friends were staring at her. "W-what"? Takamina asked nervously. "Are you alright"? Haruna asked. Mii-chan walked over to touch Takamina's forehead. "Hmmm....you don't feel like you have a fever...." "I'm fine.....what makes you think that I'm sick"? Takamina push Mii-chan away and excused herself. "I will see you both in the practice room.....and Haruna......if you are going to meet Yuko....drag her to the practice room on time or we will have to wait for both of you. Don't make the rest of the members wait for both of you". Takamina quickly said before disappearing out of sight. "It's not only me and Yuuchan......the mayuki couple too......". Haruna pout and complained. "Well.....don't you have a squirrel to meet? If you don't want to be late you better hurry up". Mii-chan said and laugh at Haruna. "Mii-chan! *sigh* You're right though.....I better meet Yuuchan before she starts complaining when I see her". Haruna quickly left the scene leaving Mii-chan alone. "Time to eat some lunch~ I'm alone eh"? Mii-chan said to no one in particular.
(Writer's note: Forever alone Mii-chan?)

At a certain cafe in Akiba.......

*Tomochin said to have a nice date with Minami.......and she left me and Minami alone.....I'm nervous~* Acchan blushed at the thought of Takamina.
(Writer's note: Like I said......it's only a invitation for lunch......and Takamina is jealous now.....actually.....very jealous)
Just as Acchan was about to reply Takamina's text message.....a midget appeared out of nowhere surprising Acchan. "Atsuko~ I'm here~" Takamina pant while smiling. *I ran all the way here just in case that Tomochin did anything to my Atsuko!* A super jealous because Tomochin and Acchan were alone in the practice room early in the morning and who in the world knows what they did together Takamina thought. "Minami! You surprised me! I was about to reply your message~"!  A surprised Acchan said. "Ah.....gomen! Looks like I have to practice my entrance eh"? Takamina tried to act cool in front of Acchan only to make her burst into laughter. "Hahahahaha!! Minami you looked wreid! You should have seen that face of yours"! Acchan continued laughing. "Eehh?! I thought I looked cool". *Did I just fail again? Argh.....Great. I rather kill myself now.*
(Writer's note: Don't worry~ I won't let her kill herself:3 but as usual......our midget failed again. I sometimes wonder how many times in a day can she fail?)
"Don't worry Minami~ Even if you fail.....I will always love you". Acchan said and when she realized what she had just said to Takamina.....it's already too late.....Takamina was already blushing like mad. *Me and my stupid mouth! I hope Takamina doesn't know that I REALLY love her.....I don't want to lose the friendship we have now*
(Writer's note: Both love each other.....same reason not to confess and both blushing like mad now.)
*What did she just said to me? She loves me? I think I can die in peace now.....better confirm what Atsuko just said to me* Takamina thought while blushing like mad. Takamina stole glances at Atsuko and decided to break the silence. "Atsuko....can you repeat what you just said"? Takamina tried her luck but of course our famous tsundere won't admit it. "W-what a-are you saying? I don't know what you are talking about baka"! Acchan quickly denied and look away. *I thought so.....*sigh* can't do anything about it if she doesn't want to say it again......looks like I won't be dying of happiness now* A disappointed Takamina thought. The both of them ordered thier lunch and ate in silence. *Even if I have a katsudon in front of me.....I'm happy but Atsuko is not talking at all.....this is weird......Atsuko always talks to me.....* A I'm so happy that I'm eating katsudon for lunch but my Acchan won't talk to me Takamina thought. Takamina suddenly remembered about the text message that Acchan sent her. "A-Atsuko.......about that text message in the morning......Tomochin was with you the whole time? Both of you were alone right"? Takamina asked while finishing up her katsudon. "Y-yeah....." Acchan replied. She was surprised to hear Tomochin's name when they are together. "Did both of you do anything"? A serious Takamina asked. *Takamina is serious now......is she.......jealous? Hahahahaha that's rare......does she like me or something? I won't ask her though.....* Acchan thought. "Hmmm......let's see.....all we did was practice a little? And Tomochin keep teasing me after you sent that message to me.....inviting me to lunch". Acchan said in a thoughtful manner. "That's good...." A relieve Takamina said. After finishing thier lunch......Takamina told Acchan to wait outside first and Acchan did......Takamina paid the bills and went out to meet Acchan. "Let's go to practice now shall we? Although it still early.....let's change and chat in the practice room". Takamina said. "Ahh....my lunch bill......". Acchan remembered she haven't paid her bills. "Don't worry.....my treat. I paid for you already". Takamina said and grabbed Acchan's hand.
(Writer's note: More like holding hands:3)
*At least I don't have to fight over a stupid bill......I'm treating Atsuko.....and who will like a drop dead beauty pay the lunch bill.....at least I wouldn't have to fight over a bill for 15mins.....like I did with Yuihan last night* Takamina thought. Acchan was blushing madly because Takamina was holding her hand in public. "M-Minami......what if someone saw us"? Acchan said nervously. Her heart was pounding like mad and she was blushing. "Hmmm? Let them see then". Takamina gave Acchan a huge grin and when Acchan saw that grin she blushed even harder. "Are you alright Atsuko? Your face look red....." Just when Takamina was about to touch Acchan forehead to check her temperature,Yuihan walked over and scared the wits out of them. "Takamina-san"! Yuihan shouted. Takamina quickly let go of Acchan's hand and turned to Yuihan. "H-hi......what are you doing here"? Takamina quickly said. "I saw you and Atsuko-san together so I thought we could go to the practice room together". Yuihan said and looked at Acchan. *You think you can steal Takamina-san away from me? Even if you are my sempai......I won't let you have it your way!* Yuihan thought.
(Writer's note: A jealous Yuihan?)
The three of them walked to the practice room and the conversation is only between Yuihan and Takamina. Acchan stayed quiet the whole time only looking at Takamina occasionally.

At the practice room.........

"Yo! Bakamidget! Whoa.......coming in with two of AKB's beauty"? Yuko shouted when she saw Takamina coming in.....with Acchan and Yuihan. "Yuuchan! Stop calling our captain names! If you continue doing that........I will ignore you today"! Haruna shouted and smacked Yuko on the head. "Hey~ What did you do that for? That hurts~ And you know that you can't ignore me the whole day~" Yuko said and pout while rubbing her head. "I won't ignore you because you called our captain names......it's because you looked at someone else other than me......" Haruna  wispered softly but Yuko was able to hear. "My Nyan-Nyan is jealous~ That's so cute~ Let me hug you~" Yuko pounce on a blushing Haruna. "Yuuchan! That's not a hug! That's a pounce.......and a hug....let me go! People are looking!"Hauna said while blushing.  "I will never let you go even if Nyan-Nyan push me away~" Yuko said in a singing voice.
(Writer's note: New Yuko song? Related to Haruna? LOL.)
Takamina just smiled at the couple and put her bag down. "Hey~ Takamina~ You are late~" Mii-chan pounce from behind and cling on Takamina. "It's still early......I'm only not the first that's all......" Takamina sighed and pushed Mii-chan away. "Hey~ Don't just keep pushing me away~ Don't be so cold Takamina~ And you are always the first to come here~" Mii-chan said and pout. "I don't have to be first all the time......and I'm not being cold". A slightly frustrated Takamina replied. "Okay~ Geez.....you don't have to sound so annoyed at me....." Mii-chan said and walked over to Acchan. "Atsuko~ Your husband is so cold to me today~ Go cheer her up and go lovey dovey on her~ Go kiss her or something~" Mii-chan said and pretended to cry. "H-husband? A-and kiss"? Acchan said and turn red with embarrassment. "She is your husband so do something to her~" Mii-chan said and cling on Acchan. "Mii-chan! Stop saying things that people could misunderstand you"! Acchan shouted and blushed when Takamina looked at her and smiled. *D-did Minami just looked at me and smiled? Her smile is so dashing~ I think I shouted too loud* "You got teased again Atsuko? Second time today~" Tomochin walked over and poked Acchan blushing face. "Tomochin"! Acchan shouted and glared. "Oh......don't be mad Atsuko~ I'm just teasing you~" Tomochin said and smiled.

5mins before lessons..........

"Everyone! Do you stretches before leesons starts! And where the hell did the mayuki couple go"? Takamina said and asked. "I don't think they were here from the very start......try calling them someone"? Mariko said. "Gomen~ We are late~" Mayu shouted and apologize. Yukirin stepped in and apologize for being late too. And everyone got ready for their tough lessons ahead.
(Writer's note: Mayu's entrance surprised everyone present in the room. And Yukirin stepped in like a boss:3)

After lessons.......

"Ah.....shit. My whole body hurts like hell......" Takamina complained and packed up her stuff. Yuihan decided it was time she asked Takamina to go to her house and spent the night. *If Takamina-san comes over.......I will confess to her......* Yuihan thought. Just as she was about to invite Takamina,Acchan walked over and hugged Takamina from behind. "Minami~ You promised to stay over at my house yesterday~" Acchan said. "I forgot to pack my shirt.....". Takamina said. "Eehh~ It's okay~ You can wear mine~" Acchan said and smiled. "I-if you say so...." Takamina was nervous.....she was going to spend a night in Acchan's apartment alone.
(Writer's note: Acchan live by herself......which means.....Acchan got the upper hand of winning Takamina:3 I don't have to explain why......you should know the reason~)
*Did Atsuko-san invite Takamina-san already? Am I too late? Oh shit* Yuihan complained in her mind. *I have to win somehow.......I won't lose to her!*
(Writer's note: Jealous Yuihan is scary~)

To be continued.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 08:38:48 AM by Kanata48 »

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2012, 11:04:25 AM »
Interestingly, I have wanted to keep reading and see what happens with all couples

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2012, 01:53:03 PM »
yui as third party :shocked: ........ very good :)
''HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF''

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2012, 02:36:06 PM »
It looked interesting!! :twothumbs
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline stepk

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥ Takahashi Japan ♥
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2012, 12:06:32 AM »
Atsumina :inlove:
acchan is alone in the house  :drool:
is a good thing.  :thumbsup
Waiting next chapter.  :bow:

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Papi