JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Can You Keep a Secret

Author Topic: (Group) The JKT48 Thread  (Read 139089 times)

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
Re: (Group) The JKT48 Thread
« Reply #240 on: December 11, 2012, 01:46:14 AM »
Gomen ne, Summer (with Akicha and Harugon)

Akicha and Harugon make their stage debut on Dec 26th.

The current stage "Pajama Drive" comes to an end on Dec 13th.

Chihiro

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #241 on: December 18, 2012, 07:37:00 AM »
Now that JKT48's 1st Gen Pajama Drive has been over, a notable Indonesian fan wrote a veeerrrrryyyyy long review about 1st Gen's Pajama Drive stage in his G+. I've asked his permission to translate it to English and thankfully he gave it. Hopefully this translation is readable.

Be prepared for the wall of text.

Pajama Drive
a (biased) review of a journey

December 13th marked JKT48's 1st Gen (Team J?) last stage of their Pajama Drive set list.
     The set list was first performed at May 17th this year at Nyi Ageng Serang Hall, Jakarta. They successfully turned me from just an observer into a fan.
     Pajama Drive was the first stage I watched at Akihabara's AKB48 theater that it left such a high sentimental value in me. To be honest I was very skeptical and a bit cynical about JKT48 performing Pajama Drive as their first set list on stage. But that performance, albeit still far from perfect, jumped far beyond my expectation for the first overseas AKB48 sister group's first stage. Their spirit, courage, and determination to give their best were shining out brilliantly, piercing the mist of weaknesses and mistakes born from their relatively minimum experiences in stage performances.
     At one time before JKT48's first Pajama Drive performance, someone asked me this: "You're an AKB48 fan, aren't you? Do you also support JKT48?" and my answer that time was: "I want to support them by acknowledging that they deserve it, not because the 48 number they carry on." And after I watched them myself, I could shout this out in confidence: "JKT48 deserves to be supported! And not because that 48 number on the name."
     As this set list had been in full throttle for 7 months, we had witnessed a variation of developments either in members, management, and fans. Getting better, turning worse, stepping into the better again, and so on. As a newborn life that keeps growing into maturity within its own personality, decision and technical mistakes are bound to happen. As long as they care for the better, willing to admit and correct the mistakes they've made, by His Almightiness we would get closer to that better.
     We saw the changes in ticketing system from a little better with some technical flaws in May, getting worse in June, dropping to the worst in July, until they used a pretty comfortable ticketing system at the permanent theater in FX Mall Sudirman.
     We also watched how fans addressed and supported JKT48. Many fans from different social backgrounds that often clashed each other during JKT48's emergence had cohere much better within time, after JKT48's own characteristic and trait stood up consistently in the clear.
     And of course we got to witness the progress of the idols and the quality of their performances.

===== || =====

The Show

Till the last show, the performance quality of JKT48's Pajama Drive still hadn't reached AKB48 Team B's, yet it's understandable since Team B was experienced already in two set lists before Pajama Drive, both of which were Seishun Girls and Aitakatta!. However, there's one single thing that made JKT48's Pajama Drive uniquely better than several shows I've watched at Akihabara theater, especially during the last months of this set list: the strong interaction between the performers and their audience.
     At the set list's beginning shows, the members' MC felt so rigid and memorized, so utterly boring. But as their experiences grew, their MCs became more relaxed, more enjoyable, and reached a pretty epic level where the comical scolding between members on stage, even between members and the audience, rendered the very warm and intimate atmosphere inside the theater. It’s pretty much like the performer-audience interaction in a traditional lenong Betawi show ^D^. The emotional connection, either in the form of sadness, peevishness, sympathy, vigor, joy, jokes between performers, or performers-audience jokes heavily decorated the theater shows.

MC

Members with the best MC skills in their own distinctive style based on my fully biased opinion are as follows:
  • Nabilah, the funny and trolling chatty queen
  • Shania or Shanju a.k.a. Nju, the queen of trolls who could even troll Nabilah ^D^
  • Cindy, the age-mistaken loli. Her voice and talking style could draw the audience into following her orders ^D^ Cindy is the most capable member of getting full and loud responses from the audience.
  • Jeje, the blabbermouth. How she speaks, her choice of words, and her sometimes absurdly picked topics often surprised the audience, raising hard laughs, or at least growing some smirks among their lips. These weird topics, ranging from how-to-cheat and inside-the-toilet-matters, were once included in Jeje's MC ^D^
  • Rena, the blank. Her limited Indonesian, plus her innocent expression and demeanor often melted the audience because of her hilariously cute responses on sometimes 'a bit too mature' baits ^D^
  • Ayana, this little slacker always contributed her own color in MCs with her lazy style and reluctance in giving long replies ^D^
  • Cleopatra. Yup, Cleo had already graduated, yet it should be admitted that she's one of the dominant MCs, sometimes to the point of getting too dominant that she could disrupt the already-built flow of the MC. Her courage in taking over the flow with her 'dryness' also spiced the theater a lot. If only Cleo could and had been willing to harmonize her skills and 'dryness' more with the MCs' flow that her interruptions wouldn't be damaging, she could be a great talk show host.
  • Ve, who tends to to be shy and quiet, often gave funny and unexpected responses while staying soft and timid that other members and audiences wanted to bait her more :)

Dance Performance dan Showmanship

Although JKT48 still stands under Team B in terms of quality of performances, JKT48 also had some good stage performers, notably:
  • Beby. She's an accomplished dancer alright, the best in JKT48 and far beyond most of the 48-family members. She still need to work harder in order to compete with Ume-chan, yet I think she's one of the best dancers in the entire family.
  • Stella. Initially she often looked lazy in doing her dance moves full-range, and then she turned into one of the best dancers in JKT48 during recent months. Her energy, accuracy, intonation of moves, body language, and facial expressions while dancing was so fierce! Aside of dancing, Stella was also talented in vocals that she often showed it in MCs.
  • Shania. In early shows, her dances felt clumsy and her little-bent posture while dancing and MCs made her a bit unpleasant to watch. Her posture got a lot better in last months that it made her dance moves looked so cool, while her energy and mastery of accents in movement which were capped by the same posture stuck out so prominently. In addition, her friendly and cheerful expression plus her good response to the audience attributed the 'stage masterpiece' nick on her name. Shania is the most well-developed member from the first to the last show.
  • Sendy. Her ability to move her entire body along with the musical beats made her an eye-candy during dances. A little shy stare with a cute smile from her would also lock the audiences' stare at her. Sendy's lack of stamina is her weakness (she often had to perform right after lectures which took a far journey from/to the theater, and this drained her energy quite a lot even before the show started), that although she looked great in opening and unit songs, she looked oppositely languid in encore songs. Her hip-swinging in Tenshi no Shippo was able to, for a moment, make the audience hold their breaths and lose their sober mind.
  • Dhike, the tsundere-chan. Japanese idols may win on the kawaii factor, but Indonesia rules in hip-swinging. Her hip-swinging which sometimes looked more awesome than Sendy's, done together with a pout of indifference on her face that would turn into a flirty embarrassed smile, made the audience dying to kneel before her ^D^ Dhike's hip-swinging in Tenshi no Shippo is one of the most precious moments to watch in every Pajama Drive show.
  • Cindy. Okay, this may be very very biased, but it was very difficult for me to take my eyes off her during her performance on stage. Her movements, added with her spoiled, cute, and friendly expression while dancing became the factor of the difficuuuuuuuuulty. ^_^
  • Nabilah. She has been one of the most energetic and powerful members in terms of dancing, and also one of prettiest. But her lack in small details, body language, and face expression failed a bit in giving her dance an impression during Pajama Drive's early shows. However, she chased that lack of hers in a faaaaar better pace during later shows that she becomes one of the most dangerous dancers on stage now.

There's still lots of other members I hadn't discussed in details, so I would write special reviews about each of them in separate posts later ^_^

NOTABLE SONGS

Shonichi
Originally this song was said to be written by including AKB48’s 3rd Gen’s real-life feelings and experiences after they’ve just stepped into the idol world and carried with them the responsibility of not losing to both 1st Gen and 2nd Gen whom had proven themselves such great performers.
     Their sad and happy moments, ups and downs, also motivational advices they got from their coaches, became the main issue of this song. Such a heartwarming and inspiring song.

Hissatsu Teleport
This is my favorite song in Team B's Pajama Drive, and still one of my favorites either in JKT48's. It has a cheerful beat that pumped up the same cheerfulness since the beginning of every show.
     The song's most awaited part is the solo dance session by a different member in each show. Each member used this part in their own distinctive ways, like some of them really danced their cool moves, and some others did their own comical antics. My personal favorite was Cindy whom usually ran across the stage in an airplane pose while waving hello to the audience with her spoiled yet joyous expression.

Futari nori no Jitensha
The uniqueness of this song lies in the interaction between members in pairs during the song's performance, as their comical antics often happened in this part. My favorite moment happened when in one of the shows, Rica was paired with Sendy and then she pinched Sendy’s cheeks till Sendy's face stretched so wide ^D^

Tenshi no Shippo
A coyly teasing song delivered with a shy smile and a sneaking glance that would make the audience gone weak at their knees.
     I rooted for Cindy, Sendy, and Dhike as my favorite line up of this song. Cindy’s spoiled charm, combined with Sendy and Dhike’s hip-swinging gave us very very very tempting moments we wouldn’t want to miss each second.
     Formation in 1st Show: Nabilah, Rena, and Dhike
     They delivered a softer and cuter aura for this song :) Initially, Nabilah’s overly powerful dance, also her lack in details and body language omitted the flirtatious nature of this song. However in last months, she managed to control that power and  overcome the lack of details that the coyly teasing aura were finally shown with greatness by her dance moves.

Pajama Drive
This is the song about growing up teenage girls who rebel a bit against the rules that are still bound to treating them as a kid. Exciting, yet frightening at the same time.
     My favorite formation: Nabilah, Rica, and Sendy. Nabilah's energetic moves which fit well with the song's beat, added with a combination of Rica's softness and Sendy's adorable smile rendered this song a heartpumping backstreet dating experience.
     Formation in 1st Show: Shania, Sendy, and Ayana. Shania's much cooler dance in recent shows contributed this song in a very good way, yet her tall-alone figure doesn't cohere that well with the rest of the formation :)

Junjou Shugi
A song about growing awareness and belief in oneself. It's a girl in her own character, strong enough to cope with the social pressure around her and keeping in herself a principal belief despite being contrary to the trend among her peers. The choreography of this song shows confidence and courage to be oneself without bothering to follow the mainstream. "I am what I am, problem? Who're you anyway???"
     Favorite formation: Sonya, Stella, Beby/Ve
Sonya’s hotness combined with Stella and Beby’s killer dance, or combined with Stella’s killer dance and Ve’s self-centered facial expression dashed this sexy song to a much higher level.
     Formation in 1st Show: Sonya, Stella, Ve

Temo Demo no Namida
A song about fortitude/endurance. To remain cool although the pain is harboring within one's heart because of feelings that cannot be expressed openly.
     Favorite formation: Sonia, Gaby or Ve, Jeje
Sonia and Gaby is a unique pair in Temo Demo. The expressive Sonia who've mastered its dance's choreography is one of this song's best performers. Meanwhile, Gaby who's expression was too flat that she didn't connect well with song at first, had become better in recent shows. She had paid more attention to the intonation of moves she used to miss in the choreography. Seeing Gaby's progress was a satisfaction in watching this her performance of this song.
     Ve’s posture and body-curves looked beautiful in Temo Demo costume. Her melancholic face also fits well with the song’s theme. She paired with Jeje who've mastered the whole dance and has that cynically indifferent facial expression. In the end, the Jessica duo made this song.... impressive (it’s not just impressive, but it’s so difficult to find the better words to express it)
     Frieska is also a potential performer for this song. Her usual daily poker face gave the impression of a woman who builds herself a hard shell to hide her inner feelings.
     Formation in 1st Show: Melo, Jeje

Kagami no Naka no Jean D'Arc
A motivational anthem for women to break their wall of submittance. The motivation for us to strive for what we want without hesitation. Courage and undoubting resoluteness builds the expression of this song's dance.
     Each performer in this unit isn't less energetic than Team B performers, but their energy as a whole team still felt lacking in comparison. It seems the stage at JKT48's theater is smaller (?) than AKB48's that in some moments we often saw the members lessen their dancing speed and intensity a bit to avoid some crashes.
     Favorite formation: Shanju, Beby, Rica... or Kinal, Beby, Rica...
Despite less powerful as Kinal, Shanju could give the valiant and cool impression with her posture and accent in her moves. If we put it in an analogy (to the characters of Dynasty Warriors), Kinal is the powerful and uncompromising Lu Bu, while Shanju is the gallant, brave, and charismatic Zhao Yun.
     Beby as the 2nd in command also looked stunning with her energy, accuracy, and timing in her dance, plus her very confident body language.
     Rica the beautiful and sexy petiteness, though a bit shy, decorated the stage with a brave and unhesitant dance. And it's her hair flicks and poses that would sometimes hold the audiences' breath for a moment.
     Other notable performers in this song are:
     Rena, as 2nd in command. Her helium voice brushed away the entire color of this song's performance with an also interesting color. Her boldness to sing this song with her own unique voice gave the impression that someone's courage doesn't come from power, but it's born from someone's inner courage.
     Ayana, with her unhesitant 'own world' dance and rhythm, also showed a woman who're not afraid of struggling in her own style and character. She's analogous to: Zhang Fei, the fearless and fearsome General whom always decide everything with on his own feeling and rhythm.
     Formation in 1st Show: Kinal, Beby, Cleo, Ghaida, Ochi

Inochi no Tsukaimichi
The song about confusion in someone's heart, has the best beat and choreography among these set list tracks. One of the best and my favorite in my whole 48-family song collection.
     The distinctive parts of this song are the mannequin choreography in the intro and the different mid-monologue in every show. I was most impressed with Frieska's monologue in one of their fairly recent shows: "Niisan, when will you have a girlfriend?" XD Frontalism!!!! ^D^

Kissu Shite son Shicatta
Set back after a kiss. This dangdut-beat song is one of the most enjoyable in the set list. And this is the only song I dare say: JKT48's version > Team B's version! ^D^ The shakin' done by JKT48 members looked hotter than Team B's, and it got responded in high-intensity enjoyment by JKT48's audience. This song was often followed with JKT48's special chants: "eeeee aaaaaaa" serrrrrrr" and sometimes "tarik maaaaang" ^D^

Wasshoi J
A loud show-off song, in which the members' names are mentioned one by one. Yeah loud, both the audience and the performers. Unfortunately for JKT48, because the line up always changed in every show, the order of mentioning always got shuffled too that the audience couldn't always know the order before unlike in Team B version.

Shiroi Shirts
A happy and optimistic closing song, a very fitting number for a set list as good as Pajama Drive. This song ends the show with a fun and exciting interaction between performers and their audience as a form of mutual appreciation of both parties. Such a touching and pleasant song.

===== || =====

There are no words capable of describing the experience of watching JKT48's Pajama Drive. It's difficult to say, what an experience. When one's satisfaction doesn't only come from watching a good show, but also from the proud feeling of witnessing JKT48's growth. A slow, but definite process.
     Happiness wasn't the only thing we felt from watching this set list, but also sadness when you saw ill or fatigued members pushing themselves to perform. Sometimes we felt mad to them whom sacrificed their health for the sake of pleasing their fans, the mad feeling born from us caring and worrying them. At certain times, we would also got jealous of seeing other fans having a better interaction with them while we're not. And in the end we're getting full of embarrassment, guilt, and stupidity because of that jealousy.
     Affection, respect, and admiration grew from watching with our own eyes, their facial expression when they struggled to be a better performer, struggled hard to present their best for fans who'd spared their time watching their shows. The feelings grew when seeing them laughing, crying. And those feelings has been an integral part of my heart's treasure.
     JKT48 1st Gen's Pajama Drive set list was over, and they would soon perform a new set list. I'm sure their maturity in performing the next list would be far better than their first Pajama Drive experience. I'm also sure they would grow into better idols. But all the memories of watching them growing up with their first set list, Pajama Drive, would still be irreplaceable.

J-K-T !!!!

Translated from:https://plus.google.com/101666427033857646415/posts/M1VMXn3FB4s
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 08:04:17 AM by aruka »
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #242 on: December 18, 2012, 11:28:29 PM »
Theatre re-opens on 26th December with a "New Setlist"

It hasn't been announced what their 2nd Stage is yet, but here's the member line-up for the Shonichi:

Aki Takajo, Ayana Shahab, Beby Chaesara Anadila, Cindy Gulla, Devi Kinal Putri, Ghaida Farisya, Haruka Nakagawa, Jessica Vania, Jessica Veranda, Melody Nurramdhani Laksani, Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia, Rena Nozawa, Rezky Wiranti Dhike, Sendy Ariani, Shania Junianatha, Stella Cornelia,

There's also the equivalent of "super enpou" tickets for overseas people to apply for.

http://www.jkt48.com/theater/schedule/id/56?lang=id

Chihiro

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #243 on: December 19, 2012, 05:42:03 PM »
sounds good!! agreee~~
who wants too? lets join ^-^ no need to be shy~ i didn't bite at all~ nyahaha XD

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #244 on: December 20, 2012, 08:58:14 AM »
wow! new setlist!  XD

well, since I have holiday, I think I'll go to Jakarta to see them!  :) (finally, lol)

want to have a gath there everyone? (for Indonesian region)  :P
Ah~ finally you have the time, vicchan! :D Azeeek~

But I really forgot you're not from Jakarta. :doh: Where are you from again? :grin:

sounds good!! agreee~~
who wants too? lets join ^-^ no need to be shy~ i didn't bite at all~ nyahaha XD
You didn't... so currently you bite? :lol:
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 04:53:04 AM by aruka »
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #245 on: December 23, 2012, 11:46:44 AM »
Solo? That's far! :shocked

Ouch~!! Be patient then, vic!! (I know how di-PHP-in feels)
Since the new setlist would have just started, it would still be a long run. Hopefully there should be a lot of chances in the future. :D

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #246 on: December 23, 2012, 01:03:28 PM »
It's not even Christmas and JKT48 fans got a lot of surprises in just the span of one day.

For the first few surprises, it's strongly suggested to watch the videos first. It's this morning's (in Jakarta's time) DahSyat RCTI.

To sum it all from the 3 vids, the surprises we got and would get ...

- Namida Surprise in live-television for commemorating JKT48's 1st Anniversary which had already passed. The anniversary date was in December 17th (a year after their debut in television), crossing dates with AKB48 2nd Kouhaku Utagassen coincidentally.

- New set list stage: 'Renai Kinshi Jourei' ('Aturan Anti-Cinta'), originally AKB48's Team A Stage A5. The set list's shonichi would at December 26th, 2012. Check for schedules in the official website.

- Hikoukigumo in live-television. As you have know, it's one of the songs in the set list.

- Announcement of JKT48 1st Anniversary fan-event this afternoon (Jakarta time). Event Perayaan Ulang Tahun ke-1 JKT48.

- JKT48's 1st CD release in January 2013! (still unknown whether it would be a new single or album). But before that... fans will be given promotional CDs (there are 4 types) which contains 1 song and a coupon. There's also news about it as translated from the official website here...

Get JKT48's Promo CD Now!
December 23rd, 2012

To commemorate JKT48's first CD release in January 2013, we will give JKT48's promotional CDs free starting from December 23rd, 2012!

Each CD has one song. There are 4 CDs with 4 different songs.

Each CD also has different designs and you can collect them all for free!

By collecting these Cds, something special is awaiting for you. We've prepared something for you in each given CDs, there's a special coupon that will bring you to a bigger surprise at JKT48's CD release in January 2013.

So what are you waiting for?
Get this CD at:

- JKT48 Theater - watch the theater show and get this CD for free!
- To members of JKT48 Official Fans Club, there would be a special event for OFC members only in JKT48 Theater in December 27th, 2012! Come and get the CD directly from your oshimen! *Please refer to official page for more details)
- Rakuten (buy JKT48 merchandises at Rakuten and get the CD for free/please refer to Rakuten http://jkt48-official.shop.rakuten.web.id/)
- HAI Magazine issued in January 7th (Promo CD is in the magazine as a bonus)

*Stay tuned on this page for further information.
*Selama persediaan masih ada.

Best of Luck!
JKT48 Operation Team

Source: JKT48 official website

- Back to DahSyat show (in the vid), the show ends with Kimi no Koto ga Suki Dakara with the original center. :w00t: Long time no see, Akicha in KimiSuki!! :D
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 04:01:20 AM by aruka »

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #247 on: December 23, 2012, 01:35:36 PM »
- Announcement of JKT48 1st Anniversary fan-event this afternoon (Jakarta time). Event Perayaan Ulang Tahun ke-1 JKT48.
The surprise of the day from this off-air event: The Official Announcement of Team J!

Source: JKT48 Members' Tweets (read below)
rica leyona ‏@ricaJKT48
Terima kasih atas dukungan dan semangat dari kalian , aq mampu melewati rintangan semua.a selamat datang tim J || Thank you for all your support, I can overcome all difficulties. Welcome, Team J.

diasta ‏@diastaJKT48
Omedetou captain @kinalJKT48 ! *hormat..gerak!* *salute*

diasta ‏@diastaJKT48
Maaf ga bs dtg ke event karena sedang sakit ^^ || Sorry, couldn't go because I'm sick ^^

jessica vania ‏@jcvanJKT48
Congrats for all of the girlss!!!!! Yeyyy j j j j wasshhooiii!!!!

beby chaesara ‏@bebyJKT48
Team J! :D :D :D

ayana shahab ‏@achanJKT48
Team j !!! JJJJ wasshoiii❢❢

devi kinal putri ‏@kinalJKT48
Hai semua! Disini kinal kapten tim J. >.<. Semuanyaaa mohon bantuannya ya!!!!!! :* || Hi, everyone! This is Kinal, captain of Team J. >.<. Minna yoroshiku onegaishimasu!!!!!! :*

jessica veranda ‏@veJKT48
Teaaaaaaaaaam J-eeeeeeeeeeeeee !!! ヾ(*´∇`)ノ

devi kinal putri ‏@kinalJKT48
Tim J dengan 24 cewe cantik dari JKT48!!! Congraaatsss!!!!!! :):):):):) || Team J with 24 beautiful girls of JKT48!!! Congraaatsss!!!!!! :):):):):)

nabilah ratna ayu ‏@nabilahJKT48
Team J >.< yyeeaayyyyy :'D

cindy gulla ‏@cindyJKT48
Team J !!!!! XD

Selama ini banyak ditanya, "captain-nya siapa?" Jawabannya selalu "kita belum punya captain, kita semua masih trainee". || We've been asked all the time, "who's the captain?" The answer was always "we don't have a captain yet, we're still trainees".

rezky wiranti dhike ‏@dhikeJKT48
j j j team j \(^o^)/

Dan akhirnya setelah satu tahun, kita punya captain... Captain Depiiii, maksutnya Captain Kinal. Congrats Kinaaal, we proud of you *HUGEHUG* || And finally after a year, we have a captain... Captain Depiiii, I mean Captain Kinal. Congrats Kinaaal, we proud of you *HUGEHUG*

jessica vania ‏@jcvanJKT48
Congratssss buat kinal kunil kinol.....traktir+tumpengan bisa kali brayy @kinalJKT48 || Congrats to kinal kunil kinol.....a treat+tumpengan is necessary brooo @kinalJKT48 (note: Jeje is basically asking Kinal to treat her)

stella cornelia ‏@stellaJKT48
Terimakasih JKT48. || Thankyou JKT48.

Melody Nurramdhani ‏@melodyJKT48
Congrats Team J and Captain! #1TahunJKT48

tadi pas baru diumumin pertama kali aku udh deg2an trus pas dipanggil nama ayana aku udh triak2 ga jlas hha ;p trus nangis || When it's first announced, my heart's been so thumping and when ayana's name was called I screamed randomly hha ;p and cried

delima rizky ‏@delimaJKT48
Alhamdulilah semua member 1st gen masuk tim J, jadi berjuang bareng2 dari awal dan akhirnya tetep jadi 1 tim juga (•̯͡.•̯͡)  || Thank God all 1st gen members are in Team J, we struggled together from the beginning and we're now a team too (•̯͡.•̯͡)

setiap nama yg disebut pasti aku triak2 bkin rusuh tp smbil nangis haha kebanyang ga yah :p || Every name was called and I always screamed while crying haha can you imagine that :p

shania junianatha ‏@shaniaJKT48
Aku senang soalnya kita masuk bareng bareng dan kita masuk tim juga bareng! || I'm happy because we joined (JKT48) together and we join the team together!

beby chaesara ‏@bebyJKT48
Keren itu...pas lagi di panggung semua member nangis :)) || Awesome is...when all members crying (of happiness) on stage :))

Aku akan patuh padamu Jendral *hormat* @kinalJKT48 || I will follow you General *salute* @kinalJKT48

makin lama makin lama ko nama ku ga disebut2 ya.aku jdi makin deg2an.mkin nangis aja :p eh taunya disebut nya pas mau terakhir >.<  || It's getting so long, too long, and my name has't been called.it's getting more and more heartthumping.I was crying more and more :p eh my name was announced almost at the end >.<

ini juga berkat support kalian loh ^^ terima kasih~ || This is because of your support too ^^ thank you~

Td namaku dipanggilnya lama banget. Udh nangis takut kepisah sama yang lain, tenyata ngga ;D || It was very long before my name was called. I cried, afraid of getting separated with the others, but no ;D

gabriella ‏@gabyJKT48
wasshoi J!!!ヽ(^。^)ノ

cindy gulla ‏@cindyJKT48
Kaka depiiiii, jadi kapten :D congrattzz >…< || Depiiiii-neesan, becomes captain :D congrattzz >…<

Aku pikir tadi pengumuman setlist atau apa... Gataunya team J. Trs album, trs konser, setlist.. Banyak bgt kejutan hari ini hahahaha || I thought it was a setlist announcement or else... Turns out to be Team J announcement. Then an album, a concert, set list.. So many surprises today hahahaha

Official formation of Team J are:
Aki Takajyo - Alissa Galliamova - Ayana Shahab - Beby Chaesara Anadila - Cindy Gulla - Delima Rizky - Devi Kinal Putri (Captain) - Diasta Priswarini - Frieska Anastasia Laksani - Gabriela Margareth Warouw - Ghaida Farisya - Haruka Nakagawa - Jessica Vania - Jessica Veranda - Melody Nurramdhani Laksani - Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia - Rena Nozawa - Rezky Wiranti Dhike - Rica Leyona - Sendy Ariani - Shania Junianatha - Sonia Natalia - Sonya Pandarmawan - Stella Cornelia

Yep, 22 remaining members of 1st Gen, plus Akicha and Haruka.

:D :D :D :D :D - Congratulations, Team J!!!:D :D :D :D :D -
Hope for a bigger success in your future endeavours as a team!!!

Edit:

Based on live reports from fans who attended the 2nd show of the event (the event was divided to 1st and 2nd show)... Ghaida announced her graduation at the end of the show. The date isn't fixed yet, but she said it would be after the 'Renai Kinshi Jourei' setlist. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Officials hasn't issued an announcement on this yet.

Thank you very very much for the uniqueness and spirit you brought in the group. #GanbatteKamenGhaida
Actually still crying in the corner. Oh God, why!!!

Now this turns to be a very strange day? :cry: Well, they really are the 'sisters of 48 family.'
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 07:59:49 PM by aruka »

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline Pwoper48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #248 on: December 23, 2012, 01:48:48 PM »
Yo! Long time no see^^

Just back from the 1st Anniversary event. All the surprises, as mention above are really on my prediction. I'm pretty sure that they will announce their first team in this event and their single debut would be on 2013.

Eventhough I predict that Stella would be the captain, but Kinal is a good figure too :thumbsup

About the CD, I'm thinking that they gonna have an original song in 2013. And the 4 song (Hebirote, KimiSuki, Baby!3x, and PonyShu) would be the c/w. BUT! that just my prediction :lol:

Last, Congrats Team J! Congrats Captain Kinal! and Congrats for the 2nd gen whose finally have a 'proper' debut :lol:

Ps. I got the Hebirote Sample CD. Anybody? :D
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 01:58:48 PM by Pwoper48 »

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #249 on: December 23, 2012, 01:53:19 PM »
Post 7200 dedicated to the lovely,
lively, and hard working members of JKT48,
and congratulations for all the good news lately,
including TEAM J !!!!

Also a special mention to all of the posters on
this thread who give us great information,
and who always share their enthusiasm freely
with everyone. Honto ni, Arigatou!!

Lots of hard work, dedication, and loads of smiles = Win!!

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #250 on: December 23, 2012, 02:00:51 PM »
Updated the index, but what is the current status of:
Cleopatra
Neneng Rosdiana

Kenkyuusei along with the second gen?

Offline Pwoper48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #251 on: December 23, 2012, 02:09:18 PM »
@SomethingWild

Graduate. They are already graduate before.....

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #252 on: December 23, 2012, 02:15:33 PM »
Yo! Long time no see^^

Just back from the 1st Anniversary event. All the surprises, as mention above are really on my prediction. I'm pretty sure that they will announce their first team in this event and their single debut would be on 2013.

Eventhough I predict that Stella would be the captain, but Kinal is a good figure too :thumbsup

About the CD, I'm thinking that they gonna have an original song in 2013. And the 4 song (Hebirote, KimiSuki, Baby!3x, and PonyShu) would be the c/w. BUT! that just my prediction :lol:

Last, Congrats Team J! Congrats Captain Kinal! and Congrats for the 2nd gen whose finally have a 'proper' debut :lol:

Ps. I got the Hebirote Sample CD. Anybody? :D
Yo! Where have you been aside of the TL? (I'm sorry for only being a silent reader of your tweets)

Well, well, many JKT48 fans have strong predictions, aren't they? :lol:

Since I didn't go (gosh, I surely missed a lot of their key events this year), I haven't got the CD. :(

Updated the index, but what is the current status of:
Cleopatra
Neneng Rosdiana
The news were already issued in the official website, at the end of November (about Neneng) and starting December (about Cleopatra).

They resigned long before the official news (based on their tweets, in their accounts which had been closed) were updated that I forgot putting the news here once the website issued this. I'm so sorry for this.

Now you can move them to the Graduated Members thread, SomethingWild-san.

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline Pwoper48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #253 on: December 23, 2012, 02:25:33 PM »
@aruka

well, some school thing. As one of the student council, end of year is the busiest moment here.
about prediction... I still don't get about the CD. Are they gonna get a debut single or what? Since the way they announced it was very confusing.....

About the CD. Hai Magazine in January 7th, would be the rarest item. Ever. Since it contains a sample CD xD

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #254 on: December 23, 2012, 02:40:45 PM »
Ah, school, I see... :)

Hehe... I was referring to fans' past predictions. Turned out their predictions mostly became true, like this A5 setlist.
I'm still clueless too of this CD thingy. :lol:

Yeah, apparently having JKT48-themed bonus in a magazine is a good way to empty their magazine stock. XD Yosh, must be ready for the hunt.

Have you seen news about Ghaida in TL?

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline Pwoper48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #255 on: December 23, 2012, 02:43:58 PM »
About the setlist... I don't think that it's a 'prediction' since some of them get the information from some staff...
Hope that these 4 songs just a c/w..

Ghaida? Yeah.. why she decide to graduate just right after a promotion?

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #256 on: December 23, 2012, 03:00:30 PM »
Hmm... I see.
Well, hoping the same for the CDs too. I really want an original single. It's about time...

Funny... just funny how things turned out. Just like what Panda said in her recent tweet.

sonya pandarmawan ‏@sonyaJKT48
Bad ending for today.

Speechless.
Hoping the best for Ghaida. :)

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #257 on: December 23, 2012, 08:27:22 PM »
Awww, Kamen Ghaida is graduating? Bummer. Girl was so funny. Don't see JKT too much but I'll definitely notice her not being there. :(

Offline veforveranda

• Member+
« Reply #258 on: December 24, 2012, 05:34:46 AM »
Ghaida graduate from JKT48!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: this is so shock..

yesterday I am so happy that team J have announced and Kinal as team J captain.. it's like dream come true  :twothumbs :twothumbs
I go home cheerfully in the evening
still sink with happiness I check my iphone and browsing abaut JKT48 1'st aniversary..
when I read FR(field report) from fans that Ghaida anounce her graduate I suddenly cry.. eventhough she is not my oshi but it so hard to accept this..

I don't know how Viichan feeling right now

videao Announcement Team J "JKT48" 23 Desember 2012

by: Randika Adi Putra
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 04:27:53 AM by veforveranda »

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #259 on: December 24, 2012, 06:58:52 AM »
Ghaida-shock aside, thanks so much for uploading the video, hotaru-san! :D
And of course big thanks for the one who record it.

Damn I'm having goosebumps now, especially after the announcement of Team J's captain. :grin:

Want to visit? Douzo~

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Can You Keep a Secret