JPHiP Radio (32/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tokyo Jihen - Omatsuri Sawagi

Author Topic: Love in the Fast Lane (multipairing) 24/11/2012 [Will be revamped/continued]  (Read 159081 times)

Offline BlackRockAnon

• Gekikara's underling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Procrastination
Re: Love in the Fast Lane [CHAPTER 1] update
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2011, 08:52:15 AM »
I came.  8)2

Seriously though, this is a great fic! I love cars and AKB so the two combined is...  :inlove:

Thanks for sharing and good luck with your fic!  :twothumbs

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In my world, anything is possible.
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2011, 11:45:57 AM »
@Flean: thanks Flean! as of now, I'm still writing my draft for the next chapter. I'm hoping I could post it in a day or so.

@anoni2: thank you for leaving a feedback! but... I'm not sure I understood most of what you said... only ganbare and no3b  :on speedy:

@khryz0421: thanks! will update as soon as I can.  :hee:

@AAAice:  I know the title is a dead giveaway. I'm happy to read from you all that I did a good job in writing about their entrance in the chapter.  :on gay:

@kahem:  :stoned: oh right, I forgot to tell you all about who's who is in the introduction...
      girl in the pink dress: Miichan
      tallest girl/with PSP: Haruna
      otaku girl: Takamina

@BlackRockAnon: I love both as well  :luvluv1: I just hope that I would able to keep every chapter as interesting as possible for you all!

Thank you all so much for your feedbacks everyone! I will do my best to finish the next chapter.  :kneelbow:

« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 11:10:13 PM by AFLynx »

Offline ny37z

• ecchi
  • what~?
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2011, 04:08:43 PM »
just finish watching F1 GP and now reading your fic about racing. perfect eh, now I'm fantasizing them in a race suit.  :wub:

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
Love in the Fast Lane [CHAPTER 2a - MAKING THE TEAM] - Introduction
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2011, 09:24:40 AM »
LOVE IN THE FAST LANE
=================

CHAPTER 2a - MAKING THE TEAM [introduction]

A few days after the briefing, Takamina, Haruna and Miichan moved in to their apartment. The three huddled in the living room, staring at the  in front of them.

"The agency sure has the money. I mean... look at our place, it is really comfortable." Miichan said, plopping on one of the couches.

"It sure is. They even stocked the pantry and our fridge." Haruna said, placing various cakes and tea on the coffee table.

"I bet it's Grandpa's doing. Anyway, I've already checked AKB48's website. They only accept online applications for those who want to join the special race and become a part of the team." Takamina said as she scrolled through the site.

"They sure have a cute website for a racing team." Haruna said. "It says here that they accept applications by groups with 3 members." She continued.

"That's good news, isn't it? That means we don't have to compete with each other. And look, the competition will have 3 categories so we'll definitely have the opportunity to race as individuals." Miichan pointed while eating her cake.

"Cool! The competition will be held a week from now and only have 20 slots available. So far, they already have 15 applicants. We might as well send our form now." Takamina said, clicking the online application form.

After a few cups of tea, several cakes, and constant teasing of the cousins, they were able to finish filling out the form and finally pressed the SEND button.

A week later - Tokyo, AKB48 Racing Circuit

Welcome to the AKB Special Racing Tournament! All qualified applicants, please go to the registration booth to get your group numbers and proceed to your respective booths. Do your best and good luck to all participants! The announcement blared at the speakers.

"Our group number is 007. It looks like some kind of joke, don't you think?" Takamina said after they signed in at the registration booth.

"Haha! It is kinda fitting for us. Anyway, it says in this flyer that we will know which race each of us will participate on once all the groups have registered." Miichan said passing sone copies to her cousins.

"Well then, let's find our booth and prepare our stuff. We might as well get comfortable before the race starts." Haruna said and the three girls walked their way to find their booth.

Meanwhile, inside the AKB48 President's office...

"Uncle, you sent for me?" The tall, short haired model, and general manager of AKB48 team asked as she entered Akimoto Yasushi's office.

"Ah, Mariko-chan! How are you and your sisters?" Akimoto asked.

"You know us, busy as always. As for the two, besides being models for our marketing campaigns, they are busy being one of the Flag Girls for our team and our events." Mariko replied, sitting on one of the chairs in front of her uncle's big oak desk.

"Is that so? I have confidence in you and all the girls in the team." Akimoto smiled. "I have a small favor to ask. I won't be here during the special tournament because I have to attend to our business needs. Please take charge of the competition in my place." He asked.

"Of course Uncle." Mariko said as she stood from her chair. "I'll also ask the help of the Crew Chief just in case." Mariko continued as she hugged her uncle.

"Thank you Mariko-chan. Oh, and please tell all the girls that I said hi." Akimoto said.

"Hai Uncle, I will." Mariko smiled as she closed the door.

Inside Takamina, Haruna and Miichan's booth...

The girls looked at the wide screen at the middle of the race track.

"Wow, the booths are located just below the stands overlooking the track! I hope they announce the categories soon." Miichan said excitedly.

"Wait for it..." Takamina said. The screen suddenly changed from flashing an advertisement to announcing the categories including the list of participants per category.

"I'll participate in the bike race!" Miichan said.

"I'll be in the car racing." Haruna said as she saw her name under the second category.

"I'll compete in the Drifting category!" Takamina exclaimed.

The three became more excited after looking at the wide screen. Because they learned how to ride a bike and drive a car at a young age, they know that they will be one of the top contenders in the competition.

"Akimoto-san sure know what he's looking for in his drivers. He wants a group of drivers who are versatile enough to race using bikes,  someone who has speed and who has technique." Takamina said, analyzing the categories that were presented.

"You're right. If I'm the President, I want the best drivers in my team as well." Haruna said.

ALL PARTICIPANTS FOR THE BIKE RACING CATEGORY, PLEASE PROCEED TO THE STARTING LINE IN 30 MINUTES

"That's my cue to leave. I'll see you after the race." Miichan winked as she gathered her gear and proceeded to the common garage where all the vehicles of the participants are parked.

"Do your best!" Takamina and Haruna exclaimed.

To be continued...

While I was writing this chapter, I thought that it'll be a veeeeery long chapter. For everyone's convenience, I decided to divide this chapter into 4 sections. I'll be posting the remaining parts as I go along. I'm already typing the second part.  :on cigar:

I hope you'll enjoy this chapter!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 11:11:03 PM by AFLynx »

Flean

Re: Love in the Fast Lane [CHAPTER 2a - MAKING THE TEAM] - Introduction
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2011, 09:32:23 AM »
I can't wait for the race!!!!  :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:

UPDATE SOON...  :mon innocent:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2011, 10:41:04 AM »
Mariko yeah!!!!

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2011, 11:18:09 AM »
This is just so fierce! I wish I can see Miichan doing a bike race in real life.  :banghead:

Cool Mariko!
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
Love in the Fast Lane [CHAPTER 2b - MAKING THE TEAM] First up - Miichan
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2011, 11:20:20 AM »
LOVE IN THE FAST LANE
=================

CHAPTER 2b - MAKING THE TEAM [First up - Miichan]

Miichan is currently standing beside her Kawazaki ZX-10R at the starting line. She has finished checking her bike and is now wearing her leather black biker suit with their group number taped at the back.

It's a good thing we went here prepared by bringing both our biker and racing outfits." Miichan thought as she adjusted her gloves, then putting on her helmet. Grandpa did thought ahead too, providing us helmets with built-in mics."

"Takamina... Haruna... can you hear me?" Miichan said, testing her mic.

"Loud and clear Miichan!" Takamina replied, both her and Haruna wearing their headsets inside their booth.

"We'll monitor the race on the screen and give you real-time update." Haruna said. "It'll be a 3-lap race so it's gonna be a short race."

RACERS, ON YOUR POSITIONS AND START YOUR ENGINES!

The participants revved up their engines and anxiously stared at the signal lights...

GO!!!

One by one, the bikers sped up from the starting point, leaving an echo of their engines' noise. Miichan had a good lead, smoothly bending her bike along with her body once she approaches the bend of the race track for every lap that she passed on. She then zoomed towards the starting lap, signalling her approach to the final lap.

"One more bend and a few meters left." Miichan thought, feeling the adrenaline rush inside her body.

"Miichan, focus on your lane, there are 2 contenders just right behind you. Don't let them overtake you on your lane." Takamina coached.

Miichan nodded, imagining her cousins is with her thru their support. She then revved up the accelerator to gain speed, and zoomed her way to the finish line where the checkered flag was being waved furiously as all the participants finished the last lap.

THE WINNER: MINEGISHI MINAMI OF THE 007 GROUP!

"Yatta!" Takamina and Haruna cheered as they hugged each other.

After the Bike Racing category, Miichan finally went back to their booth and was congratulated with a group hug from Takamina and Haruna.

"Wa~~ that was fun! I wanna do it again!" Miichan exclaimed, placing her helmet on a table nearby.

"Fun isn't it? We'll all have our chance once we became members of AKB48." Takamina said, handing Miichan a bottled water.

PARTICIPANTS FOR THE CAR RACING CATEGORY, PLEASE ASSEMBLE AT THE STARTING POINT IN AN HOUR.

"They don't waste too much time, do they? Anyway, according to the guidelines, it will be a 5-lap race on the oval circuit." Haruna said as she read the racing guidelines.

"This race will be easy for you Haruna, since you've finished all the Gran Turismo series in our PlayStation." Miichan joked.

"I know it will. It's up to me to add spice to the race." Haruna said cryptically.

"Eh? What does she mean by that?" Takamina asked, Miichan merely shrugged her shoulders.

PARTICIPANTS FOR THE NEXT CATEGORY, YOU MAY START ASSEMBLING AT THE STARTING POINT NOW.

"Oh, is it almost time already? I'll be on my way then. See you later!" Haruna said, picked her stuff and waved at her cousins while jogging her way to the changing rooms.

"O... Oi Haruna! What are you planning to do?!" Takamina yelled at Haruna's retreating form.

To be continued...

:on crazygran:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2011, 11:26:07 AM »
Oh Haruna, what did you plan? I guess something cool yeah!

Flean

AAHHHH... I wanna know what Haruna plan!!!!  :on comhere:

mann... i love this fic... LOL

cant wait for next update!!! HARUNA!!!!!!!!!!  :on woohoo:

Offline anoni2

• Member+
This one is on my list lol!!!!

yay can't w8 for the surprise xD maybe a turn over or something XD
Still shipping them early pairs. 1st generation ftw!

Editing in progress ~ T's and J's
SRO(Their Journey)

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
Love in the Fast Lane [CHAPTER 2c - MAKING THE TEAM] - Haruna's Antics
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2011, 01:11:46 PM »
LOVE IN THE FAST LANE
=================

CHAPTER 2c - MAKING THE TEAM [Haruna's Antics]

Haruna with her helmet on hand, walked towards her car which is already at the starting line. She gently brushed her fingers on the hood of her black 2011 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe until she reached the door handle, opened the door, put on her helmet and gracefully stepped in her car.

"You'd better not pull a funny on us Haruna! Grandpa will not be pleased if we all don't make it on the team." Takamina reminded.

"Of course I know that, Otou-san! I know what I'm doing, just sit back and watch." Haruna teased.

"Otou-san?! Why I'd oughta..." Takamina was interrupted by the feedback coming from the speakers.

PARTICIPANTS, START YOUR ENGINE!

All the cars at the starting line revved up to life, covering all possible sound except for the noise being emitted by the engines.

GO!!!

Cars began flying from the starting point as the race was signaled to start. Haruna maintained a steady speed, not minding if there are other cars already zooming past her. She then started whistling on her mic as well.

"What the... HARUNAAAAA!!!!!! What are you doing?! This is a race, not a freaking stroll in the park under the moonlight!" Miichan panicked.

"OW! Quit shouting, will you? I'm just saving gas, you know." Haruna teased.

"Saving gas? That's got to be the lamest excuse I've ever heard since we started this mission." Takamina mumbled as she slapped her forehead.

By the time Haruna is at the end of her 3rd lap, she is almost at the last place.

"Well, it's time to get this show on the road." Haruna thought.

With ease, she slowly gained speed as she approached her 4th lap. She then began overtaking some of the participant's lanes, and drifted smoothly at every bend. As she reached the final lap, she was already at 3rd place.

"Ready or not, here I come!" Haruna thought, feeling the thrill of the race.

She then simultaneously switched gears as she continues to gain speed, and finally stepped on the gas as she neared the finish line. Takamina and Miichan held their breaths as Haruna and 2 other racers began zooming their way to the checkered flag...

WINNER - KOJIMA HARUNA OF 007 TEAM!

Inside the booth, the two other cousins breathed a sigh of relief and began laughing at Haruna's antics.

Haruna was whistling a happy tune as she walked back to their booth. Her whistling stopped when she was pounced by her cousins, congratulating her.

"That was some race Haruna! You do know how to get us two at the edge of our seats." Takamina high-fived her cousin.

"Hehe, I know you would approve in the end. I did promise to spice things up after all." Haruna replied.

"I still think it was mean... you're just like Grandpa, only a couple of decades younger." Miichan teased.

"Don't compare me with the old man Miichan. I'm not grouchy and old like him." Haruna defended.

Inside the TSOA building, Takahashi Hisao sneezed...

"That's why I said 'decades younger'..." Miichan teased again, and began reading the guidelines for the last category. "Ara, Ara..."

"What's wrong?" Haruna asked, her expression turning serious.

"I think Takamina's category is the most challenging of all. According to this, there will be 2 parts of the competition. The participants will be judged by AKB48's General Manager and the Crew Chief themselves!" Miichan summarized.

"Let me see..." Takamina said and began reading the guidelines as well. Haruna and Miichan waited for her reaction...

"This is gonna be a loooooooooooong race..." Takamina sighed and dropped her head on the table.

Meanwhile at the V.I.P Observation booth of the AKB48 Race Team...

Mariko saw the turn of events of the second competition and was quite surprised. She then reached for the files labeled "007 participants" and began reading the cousins' information.

This team is quite remarkable... even unpredictable. One of them is cute too..." Mariko mused then reached for her mobile phone and began dialing a familiar number.

"Hello Crew Chief? Hai... I just want to remind you that the drifting competition will be held in an hour... Hai... I'll see you then... Ja..." Mariko then pushed the end call button.

"I'm quite curious of what the outcome will be in the final category. 007 team seemed to be the favorite of the spectators... Let's see if they can surprise me as well." Mariko thought as she left the V.I.P booth.

To be continued...

:on drink: There you have it! I hope I was able to meet your expectations regarding Haruna's race.  :mon sweat:
I'm still in the process of writing about Takamina's category... please stay tuned!  :mon geek:

Offline anoni2

• Member+
1st to comment yey!!!

ohhh antic's FTW!!! haruna won nyahaha  :lol:

2 fase eh let's see what happens on taka's race :d
Still shipping them early pairs. 1st generation ftw!

Editing in progress ~ T's and J's
SRO(Their Journey)

Flean

nice2~~~  :on GJ: Takamina is next!!!  :onioncheer:

I wonder who the Crew Chief???  :hehehe:

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
Haruna being badass!

Oh Mariko thinking 'Miichan' is cute on the picture. xD

Yerr, I can't wait for Takamina's race.
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
Wow this is awesome, love how Haruna spiced up her race :D

Can't wait to see what Takamina will do  :twothumbs

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Nice Haruna ;)

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
@anoni2: yay for being the first one to comment  :onioncheer:

@AAAice: is it that predictable that Mariko finds Miichan cute? :hee: we'll just see how it will progress as I write the story.

@immortal_K: I'm happy to see that you enjoyed Haruna's race. :shy1: I hope Takamina will do good in her category as well.  :glasses:

@kahem: thanks for your post. I can finally post in this forum after 2 long days!  :badluck:

Minna, thank you for reading my first fanfic! I'll finally update this within the day. Thank you for your patience  :kneelbow:
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 11:12:08 PM by AFLynx »

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
@Flean: sorry, I wasn't able to include you in my comments awhile ago, but better late than never.  XD Anyway, you'll find out later who's the Crew Chief.  ;)

Here's the next installment. Enjoy!

LOVE IN THE FAST LANE
=================

CHAPTER 2d - MAKING THE TEAM [Takamina the Drifter]

"Takamina, snap out of it. Let's just review the flow of the category." Miichan reminded, gently shaking her cousin.

Takamina sighed then grabbed the papers in front of her. "It says here... that it'll be just like any Drifting competitions: the preliminaries will be the Tansō (individual pass) followed by the finals which is the Tsuisō (tandem pass)... I told you it'll be a long race."

"Just think that you'll have a break at least in between while waiting for your turn." Haruna said. "From the looks of it, not all 20 teams will push thru in this category... only the top 16 teams are qualified for the Tansō then 8 teams will be chosen to move forward for the Tsuisō. In the Tsuisō, each participant will be given the chance to be the 'lead' and the 'chaser'. Judges will use the pyramid system in this category where the 8 teams will be randomly paired, whoever gets the top 4 scores will advance to the 'semi-finals' and among the top 2 who gets the best score will be declared the winner."

"To add to that, the order of the participants for the Tansō will be in random and will not be based on the group number." Miichan added. Suddenly the speakers blared to life and the advertisements on the wide screen changed, announcing the order of the participants.

ATTENTION: ALL 16 PARTICIPANTS, PLEASE CHECK THE WIDE SCREEN FOR THE ORDER OF YOUR INDIVIDUAL PASS. YOU MAY NOW GATHER AT THE DRIFTING TRACK.

"Hmmm... it looks like you're the last one to do the Tansō." Haruna noted as they all looked at the wide screen.

"Yosh! I'll show them what our team is made of!" Takamina pumped her fist and gathered her things.

"Make us proud Takamina!" Miichan cheered.

PRELIMINARIES - TANSŌ

Twelve contestants have already made their passes. Takamina began pacing in her place.

"Mou~~ stop pacing, will you? You're making me dizzy just looking at you!" Miichan complained through her headset as she looked at Takamina using her binoculars.

"Gomen ne. I just want to get this over with." Takamina said, then a crew member signaled her to get ready. "Okay, I need to go to my car now, I'm up in a couple of minutes." Takamina said, removing her headset. Takamina walked towards her 2011 black Ford Mustang, flicked her hair, and wore her helmet. "Testing... can you hear me?" Takamina said in the built-in mic.

"Loud and clear." Haruna replied.

Takamina got in her car, started the engine and positioned it to the starting point. She then began revving up the engine by stepping on the gas while the waiting for the signal lights to turn green.

GO!!!

Takamina made a high-speed entry from the starting point, then continued to change gears until she reached the car's 6th gear and maintained it's top speed.

"You're approaching your first bend Takamina. Try to keep your speed when you make your turn." Haruna coached.

"Copy." Takamina simply replied as she steered the wheel as hard as she could when she approached the bend, keeping the rear of the car close to the bend. Smoke billowed from under the car and the tires made screeching noises during the drift and as she zoomed forward the next bend.

"Yatta! Nice drift Takamina!" Miichan cheered, looking at Takamina cross the finish line, leaving a trail of smoke and tire noise.

Meanwhile in the Judges' booth...

"Did you see that Mariko-sama? It's one of the best drifts I've seen so far in this competition." Sayaka Akimoto, the Crew Chief of AKB48 Race team commented.

"What happened to calling me Mariko-chan? It's as if we didn't go to the same high school, Sa-ya-ka-chan!" Mariko teased.

"Fine Mariko-CHAN." Sayaka smiled. "Well, let's go and calculate who's gonna be at the top 8 for the Tsuisō." She added as she gathered the individual scoring sheets.

Back in 007 team's booth, the announcer finally announced the results:

HERE ARE THE RESULTS OF THE TANSŌ CATEGORY:
          001 - 80.0                 007 - 97.5 (1st)        016 - 94.0 (4th)
          002 - 83.5                 010 - 90.5 (6th)          018 - 81.75
          004 - 96.25 (2nd)      011 - 85.0                  019 - 92.75 (5th)
          005 - 87.75 (8th)       014 - 89.75 (7th)        020 - 95.25 (3rd)

"Yatta! You made 1st place Takamina!" Haruna cheered as she and Miichan hugged their cousin and jumped for joy.

"We shouldn't celebrate yet. I still have to top the tandem pass." Takamina reminded, plopping on the nearby chair.

FINAL PARTICIPANTS FOR THE TSUISŌ CATEGORY, PLEASE ASSEMBLE AT THE DRIFT TRACK IN 15 MINUTES

Takamina sighed... again. "I'll just take my break at the assembly point. I gonna take a very long hot bath after this event is over!"

FINALS - TSUISŌ

Takamina was able to move forward from the eliminations and semi-finals of the Tsuisō and was currently waiting for the final tandem pass.

"Great job Takamina! Just one more opponent and you will be the winner!" Haruna encouraged.

"Be on your guard though. Your opponent is from the 004 team who placed 2nd in the individual pass. From what I've observed, she also has the technique. Be careful Takamina." Miichan added.

"Thanks minna. I will do my best." Takamina replied while waiting for the signal.

TAKAMINA - AS CHASER

3... 2... 1... GO!

Takamina let her opponent zoom past her then finally started shifting gears to make the chase. She made sure to get as close as possible to her opponent without colliding on the rear of the opponent's car.

"Keep it steady Takamina..." Takamina thought, approaching the bend. Both cars steered down the curve emitting a cloud of smoke on the road. Takamina steered closer to her opponent while maintaning her speed and control over the wheel which caused the other car to swivel a bit as they both passed the bend.

"That's it Takamina! Just maintain your gap with each other. Don't overdo it or you might collide with each other!" Haruna cheered, monitoring the pass through the wide screen.

At the Judge's booth, Mariko squinted her eyes and smiled cryptically. "Impressive, she was able to maintain that small gap during the drift without collision. Not even our previous drivers had the courage to that daring." She thought.

"Roger that... I won't let her gain speed ahead of me." Takamina said as she speed close to her opponent on their way to the finish line.

TAKAMINA - THE LEAD

Breathe in... breathe out... was Takamina's mantra while waiting for her turn to be the lead in the second pass. Haruna and Miichan on the other hand, was silently cheering for their cousin in their booth.

3... 2... 1... GO!

Takamina stepped hard on the gas as she saw the signal light turned green. "Haruna! How's my opponent behind me?" Takamina blurted out, focusing on the road ahead while trying to outrun the other car.

"She's about 1ft. behind you! Be careful Takamina, you might lose control going fast like that." Haruna replied.

"There's the bend, let's see how my opponent will keep up on my drift." Takamina thought.

With focus and determination, Takamina seemed tuned out all the noise emitted by both cars. Takamina now understood why they liked to race - it's the calm... the rush... that feeling when you can already hear your heartbeat while seeing everything around you blur as you pass by. Like snapping out of a trance, Takamina, steered her wheel as she approached the bend.     

Haruna and Miichan stood up as Takamina made her drift. Meanwhile on the Judges' booth, Mariko and Sayaka were already leaning on their desk staring in awe as Takamina drifted beautifully and maintained the rear end of the car's angled longer than anyone had in the competition. Because of the car's angle, the chaser's car made a wide gap from Takamina's.

"Now's my chance!" Takamina screamed in her mind. She immediately repositioned the wheel after passing the bend and furiously stepped on the gas. The engine roared and her tires screamed as she zoomed straight to the finish line.

TAKAHASHI! TAKAHASHI! TAKAHASHI! the crowd chanted. The chanting continued as Takamina got out of her car. She then removed her helmet, let out a loud sigh and smiled a dimpled smile as she saw her cousins running towards her and gave her a hug.

Mariko and Sayaka looked at each other and smiled. "Looks like even the crowd agrees who's the winner." Sayaka said, Mariko nodded in response.

WINNER FOR THE DRIFTING CATEGORY - TAKAHASHI MINAMI OF THE 007 TEAM... MAKING THE 007 TEAM THE OVERALL WINNER OF THIS COMPETITION!!!

Takamina, Haruna and Miichan squealed and jumped for joy as the crowed noisily cheered with them. "We made it!" Takamina said, hugging her two cousins.

Somewhere in the bleachers...

"Wow they sure are great! They will make a great addition to the team!" A short girl said to her companion beside her, looking at the three cousins at the race track.

"Yes they will, and they are not bad looking as well." The taller girl smiled keeping her eyes at Takamina. Her smaller companion smirked and nudged her.

"I see you've already set your eyes on the Drifter... I find the tallest one cute though."

"I guess... we'll see. Anyway, let's go look for onee-chan. I bet she's still with Sayaka-chan right now." the taller one said as they made their way to the Judges' booth.

To be continued...

:on roll: Finally finished the whole chapter! I apologize that this seemed kinda long because in reality, Drift races are REALLY long that it takes two days to finish both individual and tandem pass.  :imdead: I hope I did justice to Takamina's category though  :sweat:
And ooooh.... I'm gonna add new characters in the next chapter too! I bet everyone knows who they are  :hehehe:

I would really love to read your feedbacks! Thank you all for your support!  :kneelbow:

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
Takamina! Takamina! Takamina!!!!!!

KAKKOII!!!!!!  :lol:

JPHiP Radio (32/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tokyo Jihen - Omatsuri Sawagi