JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Bungu

Author Topic: (Group) 2NE1 (투애니 원)  (Read 289680 times)

Offline Runningmanlegend1

• ecchi
Re: (Group) 2NE1 (투애니 원)
« Reply #860 on: August 14, 2012, 05:39:42 PM »
30 day 2ne1 challenge =http://s7.postimage.org/m8l2r6wmz/30_day_of_chalange.jpg(link of challenge  :oops:    )
Day 11 : Fav 2ne1 solo song
i will go with Dara -Kiss  :on slopkiss:since it really show what she can really do :on woohoo:...shes talented too u know.. :bingo:

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #861 on: August 17, 2012, 03:10:54 AM »
30 day 2ne1 challenge

Day 12: A song by 2NE1 & ? (your dream collaboration)

Can I say 2NE1 & Big Bang? XD  They already did collaborations, but I loooove them ^o^

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #863 on: August 18, 2012, 03:56:35 AM »
WOOOT!! Have so much fun REI!!!!!!!  I know YOU WILL :jphip: lookin forward to the HAPPY HOUR!! Special Happy Hour with Kimuuu & almond - live streaming video powered by Livestream Rei-chan guesting with KIMMY! who else? Hart? Ping?

SO EXCITE. look at all dem fries. Mascot Dara via their official FB:

Rehearsing right now~Our mascot~Dara!! She really really looks like a rabbit when eating burgerㅋㅋ When I called her to take a photo, she looked at me like this ㅋㅋㅋWhat time is it in Korea?? It's 8:40 here in the evening right now~*^^*

(Bom's Me2Day Update)
http://me2day.net/21bomp

so cute :wriggly:

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
« Reply #864 on: August 19, 2012, 06:21:49 AM »
LMFAO DAMN ALL THOSE FRIES XDDDDD

OMG, one of the most fun KPOP concerts I've attended. Ended up getting out of my seat and dancing by the end of the concert. SO SO SO SO SO SO SO ENERGETIC AND FUN!

I haz plenty of pics and vids.  I'll get around to them eventually. XD

Edit:
Here's one pic with Ping and Rei-chan!

We did NOT mean to color-coordinate that day, I swear!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 07:08:53 AM by Kimuuu »

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #865 on: August 19, 2012, 06:55:39 PM »
^ Aw I missed out on a group pic.  :(

Still need to finish editing pics.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #866 on: August 19, 2012, 07:18:57 PM »
^ Just do what any decent person would do: edit yourself in the picture :D :D :D :D

Gawd I love jphip group pics ^__^
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #867 on: August 20, 2012, 03:39:33 AM »
Thanks for posting the pic, Kimuuu!! <3

The concert was indeed AWESOME!!!!

The GREAT:
  • CL was on FIRE. She's so freaking sexy. Her energy is endless and contagious, she's just awesome to see live. I love her even more now XD  I thought it was really sweet how when the concert started she apologized for our long wait outside and said they'd put on an even better show to make it worth the wait.
  • Dara was ADORABLEEEEE. For her song, Kiss, she said in English she wanted to show us a sexy Dara. It was the cutest I've ever heard her speak. I mean, in English she sounds 12434556% cuter than in Korean XD She was so nice too, waving to fans all the time. A fan in the audience had a hat for her and she took it and immediately wore it, so cute.
  • Bom was beautifulllll. And so cute, waving to fans often. We saw Bom Butt :O  Ping has the evidence.
  • Minzy's dancing, as always, was awesome. Very hot. And her singing great as always too.
  • I believe they sang all their songs except Love is Ouch... can't think of another song missing. They even fully sang both the normal and reggae  versions of I Don't Care, and two versions of I'm the Best (normal and a sort of remix).
  • Male dancers were eye candy. They were ripped and mostly shirtless XD
  • Before the concert, they played lots of cool YG music videos on the big screens, like 2NE1 and Big Bang, and Gangnam Style! XD It was so fun!

The not so great:
  • Waiting till 9pm to enter the freaking venue. Doors were supposed to open at 7pm and concert supposed to start at 8pm. Outside, it was HOT, it was rainy, it was a mess, and my feet hurt like crazy from standing there since 5pm. When they finally opened doors, the crowd was pushing to get in, as expected. Very uncomfortable experience. Good thing I had good company there during the long wait  :jphip:
  • Once inside, we found out that there would be no merchandise sold.  :cry:  I was particularly disappointed because YGLadies had posted that they got notice from YG that there would be 2NE1 official goods sold there. I was hoping to buy some shirts and such. Seriously bad organizers.
  • I was hoping to hear Bom speak in English, but I don't recall her talking at all during the concert O_o CL did the intro and pretty much all the general speaking, and then Dara talked before her song. I would've loved at least to see each girl introduce themselves or something lol

I'm exhausted from the trip so I'll post my pics and videos later.  :ptam-ok:

EDIT: Reading around looking for answers about the ridiculous delay, some people are saying it was due to a sound system problem that they had to fix. We all guessed something like that would be the "reason", but to me it's no excuse. Whoever made the decision to leave us outside that long was a moronic inconsiderate ass. The VIP people were already in their places inside the venue, so why the heck couldn't the rest of us also go inside? Stupid...

I hope whoever manage the event learn from their horrid mistakes here and do a better job in LA, coz I don't want the 2NE1's image to be affected by mediocre organizers. Obviously none of the concert problems were the girls' fault, yet they're the ones who had to face the crowd and apologize. The New York Times talked about the delay in an article and I don't think it makes them look good.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 05:33:08 AM by Rei-chan »

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #868 on: August 20, 2012, 10:23:32 PM »
so jelly ;_;

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline KittySnack

• Forever Alone
« Reply #869 on: August 20, 2012, 10:49:12 PM »
The concert was amazing!! The girls were phenomenal - such great performers and they are sooo gorgeous. I'm amazed that they sang pretty much all of their songs without taking a long break.

I was planning on taking photos and recording a few of their performances but the fangirl in me took over. I couldn't stop jumping and singing to each song. I loved CL's DJ solo. 

I met this girl during the concert and told me she had a Stitch bracelet she wanted to give to Minzy. During their goodbye's, she threw the bracelet on the stage right as Minzy was in front of us and she picked it up. She almost fainted! haha

My only complain is everything that happened prior to the concert. Honestly, $300 for VIP tickets was a joke for what we got in return (besides front row ofc). Buying those tickets meant you could join the soundcheck party at 5pm and receive a giftbag. It was almost 6:30pm and we were still waiting outside. Once they let us in, we only saw them rehearse two songs then Minzy started having mic problems. When the staff noticed the audio tech difficulties, they demanded for all the VIPs to leave the floor because they needed room to work. We figured they would move us over to the empty seats and have us wait but nooooooo, they wanted us all to go up the narrow stairs and out to the small cafeteria. That alone pissed off many people that were waiting for hours to be in front of the VIP line. The real VIP riot happened when they had us go behind some curtains and told us once they open the curtains, we could all go down to the VIP floor.

It isn't a smart idea to have tons of anxious fans run down narrow stairs to get a good place in the VIP floor. A lot of people were complaining and screaming "Someone is going to end up injured!!", "Do you have any idea what you guys are going to have us do once you open those curtains?"

We waited for over an hour standing behind those curtains. Feet and back were killing me. I did noticed some people with I Love You signs and just had to ask if they bought it online. All of them said that early in the afternoon they were selling merchanside and were giving out the I Love You sings for free to the VIP people. This made me upset because I arrived at around 4PM, just before the VIP soundcheck. By the way, we were all still without our giftbags.

Staff ppl were walking by and we kept asking them what was going on and they would only respond "It's not us anymore. It's the artist now. We are waiting on them."

When the curtains opened after 9PM, it was every man for themselves. It was worse than a Black Friday sale. lol. There were no rails to prevent people from falling into the seats. It was pretty scary because I was getting pushed towards the seats. Everyone was pushing each other to make it down those stairs. The friend I made while waiting lost her shoe. She had to go back to look for it...good thing she found it. 

The concert hall was getting pretty full and they had videos playing on those huge screens and we still did not have our giftbags. Minutes before the concert actually started, they made us get into lines in order to receive our giftbags. Very smart...

I'm glad I managed to get mine before it started. Half of the VIP ppl didn't get theirs and therefore had NO lightsticks to use during the performances. Sigh...

Yikes - my rant went longer than expected. Anyway, I really did enjoy 2NE1's concert. All the pain, tiredness, crankyness went away as soon as they came on stage. :) Did I mention they are extremely gorgeous in person?

I'm sad I didn't get to meet Rei-Chan. My ride was tired and needed to head home because she had to work early in the morning. We ended up getting home at 2AM. :( But I promise we will meet for Big Bang's NJ concert, Monica. For sure!!

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #870 on: August 20, 2012, 11:17:35 PM »
Damn! I can't believe it's that difficult to find DECENT EVENT ORGANIZERS. It seems there's not a Jpop/Kpop event in the West that runs smoothly. What the heck. Sorry about all the crap but I'm glad y'all enjoyed the concert!!
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline mrhomiec

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #871 on: August 21, 2012, 05:04:26 AM »
thank you for the heads!

this has me worried that my VIP tickets won't be as worth it either. i hope the crew who organizes the LA one will be better. *fingers crossed*

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #872 on: August 21, 2012, 06:17:40 AM »
2NE1 was still hanging around NYC yesterday, allegedly doing some video filming. Next MV?  8)

Here they are leaving and entering the hotel. They're so cute~ CL always walks with swaggg XD

Those clothes looked SO uncomfortable, particularly to walk under the hot summer sun >_<

Here's some more paparazzi vids of them in NY.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 06:26:26 AM by Rei-chan »

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #873 on: August 21, 2012, 10:17:40 AM »
^ WOOT is that Common? :lol: so nice to sign for the fans

wow that sucks man about the experience you paid 300 bucks Kittysnack. Bom knows english, weird she didn't speak but YES I don't care reggae version my fave. THANKS FOR THE RECAPS Rei and KittySnack. lookin forward to the multimedia!

lol stupid Prudential Staff. to blame the artist that's not right. General Admission is like that but WOW people coulda got hurt.

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #875 on: August 25, 2012, 08:34:45 PM »
Day 13: Favorite 2ne1 language.

Weird question, but I'll say English, just because then I can understand them XD

A great example is that recent Facebook interview in the USA:

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #876 on: August 25, 2012, 09:16:41 PM »
Did anyone from JPH!P go to the LA concert??? Can't wait to hear about it!  :D

Dara posted this pic, saying “Finished with the concert in Los Angeles! Surprise visit by Will.I.Am and apl.de.ap! Their amazing freestyle rap! Thank you so much everyone. This is a gift by the staff members of Nokia Theatre. It’s a gift presented to artists who sold out all the tickets and apparently we were the first from Asia! It’s all thanks to our fans! I’m so happy right now.”

Offline mrhomiec

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #877 on: August 26, 2012, 06:24:58 AM »
OMG THE LA CONCERT WAS AMAAAAAAZING!

it was a lot more organized than what KittySnack described for the New Jersey one.

the only bad thing was the lack of information the venue staff had. so we arrived on scene around 3:30, cause i saw somewhere that 4:00 was when you can pick up your will-call VIP tickets. wrong. they were not available until 5:00. and even then, people kinda just started their own line for will-call. and then the staff adapted to that line.

between 4:30 and 5:00 is when we actually got our tickets. this let us enter the venue. once entered, we picked up our goody bags immediately (pics below). and then received a wrist band for the pit floor (which wasn't made aware to us until later on). and then we were allowed straight into the concert area to watch a 20 minute sound check with 2NE1.

after that finished we were kicked out of the concert area, but not out of the venue. we were allowed to wait inside, while non-VIP people had to stay outside. they were going to open the doors at 7:00 to let us in. and it was pretty much a running content to get down to the front as fast as you can. the crappy thing about the pit sitting, is that we had to go down the aisle, then head to side to enter the pit entrance. which, if they told us that in the first place, we all would have ran down through a different door that went down the side in the first place. because of this, i was in the front of my running group, but by the time i ran down to the end, and went to the side, i was pretty much near the end. so my group ended up not being right up against the railing.

the nice thing though, since we were on the right side of the stage pit, it seemed like we were less crowded than the left side pit, which i guess felt more comfortable without so many people.

once the concert started, it seemed like it went by so fast. there was hardly any breaks between songs, and then it was just over. the highlights from our spot was that the girls came over to our side of the stage a lot and just jammed out right in front of us. by the end of the concert, i was almost def, and my right ear was ringing all night, and is still ringing a little bit right now.

quick highlights, Minzy's dance spotlight was sooo SICK! she's so awesome. the performance of SCREAM blew off the roof! and then surprise appearance of will.i.am and apl.de.ap from Black Eyed Peas for the encore performance of I Am the Best.

i'll be posting up videos and pictures to my website later on. but until then...

all in all, i thought the $300 VIP price was well worth it. if you calculate in the gift back, they were selling everything above, and if you bought it all, it totalled around $100. so that *technically* made the tickets $200. so yea, $200 to be right up against the stage plus attending the sound check.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 06:31:20 AM by mrhomiec »

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #878 on: August 26, 2012, 06:53:13 AM »
So they did have merchandise for sale in the LA concert? You lucky guys! Glad to hear you enjoyed it a lot too!! :D

Ugh, stupid NJ organizers, so unfair that we got so many disappointments for the same money >_>  But hey, the concert was still awesome and still got to see 2NE1. It's just unfortunate that they couldn't properly plan for things that seem so common-sense. Not like it was the first concert in history lol...

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #879 on: August 26, 2012, 07:46:13 AM »
2NE1 CONCERT WAS AWESOME!!!! I didn't think I'd get so hyped up, but once I entered the Nokia Theater and sat in my seat...my body was filling up with so much excitement. 2NE1 MV's were playing on the screen as we waited for the concert to start and the crowd was already getting hyped up. They also played Gangnam style and a couple of people were doing the dance and even singing along :lol:. I was hoping PSY would make a special appearance but he left america that day D: haha, but I doubt he'd perform anyway haha.

So, the doors opened promptly at 7:00PM and the concert started about 5-10 minutes after 8 so no huge delay like you jersey folks. My hotel room was right across from the Nokia Theater so I just stayed there until 6:50 instead of waiting in the heat :) (well it wasn't that hot that day....). Probably missed out on buying some merchandise though >.<.

The concert was definitely awesome and I was glad to hear that it got sold out! WOOO! But like mrhomiec said, man the concert went by way too fast. It didn't even feel like 2 hours, felt more like at most an hour to me. I guess time really does go by when you're just having a blast. Even when it was all over, everyone was still standing, I guess we still had some hope that they'd come back on stage again and also did not want it to end XD. There were some "dull" moments for me just because there are some songs that I don't really like. I still enjoyed it but I did spend some time during those performances messing with my phone in hopes of getting some better recording quality. But nope, no success XD.

Overall though, I had such a good time. Screaming, singing along, waving my arms in the air, even sorta dancing along, and the atmosphere was awesome. I really can't wait until the next 2NE1 concert or even a YG concert and hopefully get some closer seats next time :). And this concert/experience pretty much puts 2NE1 on top of my list of favorite korean group. I may not spazz over them like other girl groups I like, but they're just so good and have so much energy when they perform.

OH yea, on other forums I read that Minzy cried somewhere at the end awww. I couldn't really see it since yea too far away and I don't think they showed it on the screen. Also Bom was distracting me from the others when she was jumping up and down an inflatable slide thing :lol:.

My vids turned out pretty bad since I was a bit far and it's cell phone quality XD, but I'll post em anyway if you guys just want to check it out. I'm sure there's better fancams out there haha. Oh and sorry for the shakiness, I wasn't really paying attention to what I was recording and just enjoying myself lol.

The beginning! Counting down to the start of the concert yeaa!!! Everyone off their seats ready to get craaaazy!

The rest of I am the best.

Minzy solo dance stage

Part of Scream. I think me and the guy next to me were the only ones screaming along to this XD. At least that’s what it felt like. AH aHHhhAhhh AH. :lol:

Waiting for 2NE1 to come back on stage Part 1

Waiting for 2NE1 to come back on stage part 2. 2NE1! 2NE1! 2NE1!

I don't care-ehehehe-are. Has the part with Bom jumping on the slide thing :). Bom <3

I'm the best with Wil.i.am!!! OWHOAHOH and APL of course WOOOO. Also Bom being cute again by leaving the stage too early haha.
2NE1(8)

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Bungu