JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Twice - Cheer Up

Author Topic: (Group) 2NE1 (투애니 원)  (Read 289286 times)

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
Re: [KOR] 2NE1 (투애니 원)
« Reply #162 on: July 20, 2009, 07:50:45 PM »
Saw this a VERY long time ago... I think when the rumors of Ssandara being in Korea and possibly a trainee of YG. So that was last year.... Just can't remember what date or month.

I'll translate for everyone.
Sandara Park ( 박산다라 ) - ABS Interview
NOTE: Krung Krung is her nickname and i don't know who is interviewing her so I'm just gonna name her Kapamiliya (Family) because that's what ABS-CBN calls their circle of celebrities.

K: Krung Krung, how are you? How is your training in Korea?
S: I'm okay, just a bit busy because everyday, I have a workshop, voice lesson, dance classes, and I go to the gym.
K: Why did you come home (to the Philippines)?
S: Nothing really, it's just that we have vacation time because it's the summer over in Korea. It's even hotter than it is here in the Philippines so that's why they gave us a vacation and so I came here!
K: How was the shooting for your music video for... (I think she said Doc)
S: That was a little while ago but I was really, really happy because you know, it'd been a while since I've had a recording. So when I heard that I was going to shoot a music video, I was super excited.
K: Do you not _________________ (sorry, can someone translate that for me? I can barely hear her)
S: Um, no beacuse it was cold then. It snowed so I felt nothing really because of how super cold it was.
K: Uh, what's the difference between the Filipino showbiz and Korean showbiz?
S: Uh, nothing really. Here I'm a foriegner, but in Korea we're all the same. And in Korea, I'm still new so no one really knows me but here, everyone knows me. Hehe, just that.
K: Will we see you soon on Korean TV?
S: Hopefully, hopefully. But I don't know when because we want to do it when I'm ready so that my launch (debut) will be good.
K: What are you going to miss about the Philippines?
S: Sinigang! Pinakbet! And my friends. Here, it's Roxanne (Filipina celebrity)
R: Who else, who else?
S: Just her~ Hahah noo, my ___ friends. There are many, there are many whom I'll miss.
K: What's your message to the fans over here?
S: Hello, are you still there? You might be flipping over to others.... That's not allowed (no good)! Be patient so that when I become a Korean star, I'll comeback and we'll all be happier.
Helllo~ ABS-CBSN.com viewers, it's your Krung Krung, it's Sandara! Hellloo~

It's funny how she talks about her fans leaving her and going to someone else. I'm sure the Filipinos here know why I say that...

-O_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #163 on: July 21, 2009, 03:48:29 AM »
K: What are you going to miss about the Philippines?
S: Sinigang!
Astig. :rockon:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #164 on: July 21, 2009, 11:55:18 PM »
S: Just her~ Hahah noo, my ___ friends. There are many, there are many whom I'll miss.

SCQ friends meaning Star Circle Quest.

I can't understand the other question that you have blank.

Offline ahrjay

• 飯田圭織 minion
« Reply #165 on: July 22, 2009, 12:28:31 AM »
K: Do you not _________________ (sorry, can someone translate that for me? I can barely hear her)
If I'm not mistaken, it's: Were you nervous when you did the kissing scene (in the music video)?

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #166 on: July 22, 2009, 02:24:07 AM »
There's a subbed version of this already actually.
(ENG SUBBED) Sandara Park ( 박산다라 ) of 2NE1- ABS Interview

Offline Odango

• 。♥Super。Cutie♥。
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 2NE1
« Reply #167 on: July 23, 2009, 07:13:19 AM »
Sales for 2NE1's first mini album has surpassed 80,000 in a mere 2 weeks of its release.

According to YG Entertainment on 23rd July, "2NE1's mini album sales reached 50, 000 in 2 weeks after its release on8th July and with an additional 30, 000 sold recently, it has reached a total of 80,000. This is a great accomplishment"

On 22nd July, "I Don't Care" has also taken the top spot on online music charts like Melon, Bugs, etc. from Myungsica duet "Naengmyun". Other songs from their album like "Pretty Boy", "Stay Together" and "In the club" too have risen high up on realtime music charts.

YG Entertainment said, "2NE1 has written a new history in korean pop, it is the only girl group to have achieved such a record within 2 weeks' of it album release. This was all made possible due to a good producer, the well-composed songs, the performance stages, the fashion stylists as well as the members' individual talents."

source: soompi thread.

This is amazing~! I'm so proud of the girls!! And to accomplish this as rookies with their first album is unbelievable~ I think it's safe to say best new artist this year at the end of the year Music Awards shows is going to be 2NE1 hands down :otomerika:

♥... soundclick ...  ♥ ... youtube ...  ♥
she isnt in this poll but I would like to make it known that I vote Odango for Ultimate Cutest  :theking

Offline kuno_thunder

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #168 on: July 23, 2009, 09:29:32 PM »
^^ The girls are shocked at the sales figures too!!

Offline kuno_thunder

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #169 on: July 24, 2009, 02:36:47 AM »
HOW THE WTFBBQ???  How the hell did THAT happen???  Not saying its a bad thing, but holy shit!! Congrats 2NE1!!!!!111oneleven  :w00t:
2NE1 winning #1 on M.Countdown

Offline kuno_thunder

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #170 on: July 24, 2009, 09:54:39 PM »
Holy shit, they did it again!! With SNSD in the house!!  They were standing right there!! Beside them!!!  Thanks YGLadies!!
2NE1: Winning #1 & Encore on 07.24.09

And Philippines still loves Krung Krung!!
2NE1 TV - 5 seconds peek at Minzy saying 'Mabuhay'

I should just talk like the announcer for a whole day.
Entertainment Live 25-Jul-2009

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #171 on: July 26, 2009, 12:01:25 AM »
I just saw Dara/2NE1's interview on Entertainment Live on TFC. I'm so jealous that Dara's still fluent in Tagalog because I can't speak a lick of it. It's very cool that they're getting attention in Philippines.  :philippines: I wish I had the video up somewhere because you can see Minzy in the background kinda staring at Dara, probably fascinated by her Tagalog skills. And then 2NE1 introduced themselves in Tagalog, except Bom who did hers in English. They're awesome.

FYI, one of my sisters (JULiE) is one of the founders of YGLadies. I had no idea.  :lol:

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #172 on: July 26, 2009, 12:37:52 AM »
i thought minji looked kind of angry in the bg of that interview XD

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #173 on: July 26, 2009, 12:51:17 AM »
A bit. hehe I was like "Minzy fix your face, you're on camera." XD

Offline kuno_thunder

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #174 on: July 26, 2009, 12:53:46 AM »
I just saw Dara/2NE1's interview on Entertainment Live on TFC. I'm so jealous that Dara's still fluent in Tagalog because I can't speak a lick of it. It's very cool that they're getting attention in Philippines.  :philippines: I wish I had the video up somewhere because you can see Minzy in the background kinda staring at Dara, probably fascinated by her Tagalog skills. And then 2NE1 introduced themselves in Tagalog, except Bom who did hers in English. They're awesome.

FYI, one of my sisters (JULiE) is one of the founders of YGLadies. I had no idea.  :lol:

Here ya go!!  Damn, I almost had a quintuple post going!!  And OMG DO Me 2, that's awesome!!  I've been watching alot of their work lately with the new show and all.  Great work they do!  And as IF you can't speak tagalog anymore, you and I need to converse for practice!!  I'm still pretty fluent in it.  Sometimes, I just wanna talk like the announcer guy in the last vid I posted, lol.
[ENG] 090725 E Live with 2NE1 {RoyalAces}

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #175 on: July 26, 2009, 01:10:01 AM »
That's so awesome Kuno~!! Congratulations to 2NE1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They ROCK~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :luvluv1:

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline kuno_thunder

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #176 on: July 26, 2009, 01:21:52 AM »
On a somewhat related note, Bianca Gonzales (the young lady who did the interview) is pretty hot too. :P

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #177 on: July 26, 2009, 01:42:34 AM »
Just finished watching the last part of Ep 4 of 2NE1 tv... They're SOOOO adorable and goofy in it *____*  I wanna move in with them~!! XDDD

I loved when CL and Dara were doing the poke-the-head thing, playing with the distance in the camera, so funny XD

I think their 4 personalities are super freaking loveable :tama-lotsaluv:  Something -I- wasnt able to find in SNSD, no offense to the fans... lol

[ENG] 090722 Mnet 2NE1tv Ep. 4 5/5 {ROYALACES}

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #178 on: July 26, 2009, 02:28:55 AM »

Here ya go!!  Damn, I almost had a quintuple post going!!  And OMG DO Me 2, that's awesome!!  I've been watching alot of their work lately with the new show and all.  Great work they do!  And as IF you can't speak tagalog anymore, you and I need to converse for practice!!  I'm still pretty fluent in it.  Sometimes, I just wanna talk like the announcer guy in the last vid I posted, lol.
LoL When I said I couldn't speak Tagalog, I mean I don't speak or understand it.  :wth Then I come to find out that my family speaks Ilocano anyway.  :doh: But of course I can pick up a few words and phrases. Thanks for the video!

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
« Reply #179 on: July 26, 2009, 05:20:30 AM »
I just saw Dara/2NE1's interview on Entertainment Live on TFC. I'm so jealous that Dara's still fluent in Tagalog because I can't speak a lick of it.

THIS.  I can understand Tagalog, but I can't really speak it.  :( 

It was SO cute seeing 2NE1 - Bom greet in Tagalog.  I'm loving them more and more.  In fact, I tried singing Fire at karaoke tonight.  I failed miserably during the Korean parts... ehe.

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Twice - Cheer Up