JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Number Girl - Omoide In My Head

Author Topic: (Group) 2NE1 (투애니 원)  (Read 288535 times)

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
Re: [KOR] 2NE1 (투애니 원)
« Reply #180 on: July 26, 2009, 06:01:38 AM »
I think their 4 personalities are super freaking loveable :tama-lotsaluv:  Something -I- wasnt able to find in SNSD, no offense to the fans... lol

Haha, that made me laugh. I take no offense, that comment is just all kinds of win  :lol:
*gives Rei a high5*
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #181 on: July 26, 2009, 06:26:32 AM »
* Rei-chan highfives TOZ!  ^o^

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #182 on: July 26, 2009, 07:33:12 AM »
Just finished watching the last part of Ep 4 of 2NE1 tv... They're SOOOO adorable and goofy in it *____*  I wanna move in with them~!! XDDD

I loved when CL and Dara were doing the poke-the-head thing, playing with the distance in the camera, so funny XD

I think their 4 personalities are super freaking loveable :tama-lotsaluv:  Something -I- wasnt able to find in SNSD, no offense to the fans... lol

[ENG] 090722 Mnet 2NE1tv Ep. 4 5/5 {ROYALACES}

Granted Rei, there are more members of SNSD, and certain members were rather quiet at the beginning, and still are.  I remember it took me a few months to get to know all of Morning Musume's names and personalities, let alone all the subgroups and soloists and graduated members.  Four vs nine?  Alot easier to remember, especially when they're as diverse as they are.

Here ya go!!  Damn, I almost had a quintuple post going!!  And OMG DO Me 2, that's awesome!!  I've been watching alot of their work lately with the new show and all.  Great work they do!  And as IF you can't speak tagalog anymore, you and I need to converse for practice!!  I'm still pretty fluent in it.  Sometimes, I just wanna talk like the announcer guy in the last vid I posted, lol.
LoL When I said I couldn't speak Tagalog, I mean I don't speak or understand it.  :wth Then I come to find out that my family speaks Ilocano anyway.  :doh: But of course I can pick up a few words and phrases. Thanks for the video!

I apologize E, I didn't mean to presume anything about your tagalog knowledge or lackthereof.  I don't know a lick of Ilocano, so I guess that sorta makes us similar, lol.  However, if you tune into BOMBASTIC RADIO on Pinoy Monday Nights here on jphip radio, I'll try to put some more Pinoy content for everyone.  OPM is good shit, just ask Sandara!!

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #183 on: July 26, 2009, 08:49:06 AM »
I apologize E, I didn't mean to presume anything about your tagalog knowledge or lackthereof.  I don't know a lick of Ilocano, so I guess that sorta makes us similar, lol.  However, if you tune into BOMBASTIC RADIO on Pinoy Monday Nights here on jphip radio, I'll try to put some more Pinoy content for everyone.  OPM is good shit, just ask Sandara!!
No worries, at least you didn't straight up typed in Tagalog :lol: Cool, I will definitely check out that radio, I've caught up with OPM lately since we got the TFC and MYX channels a few months ago.

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #184 on: July 26, 2009, 09:20:32 PM »
Granted Rei, there are more members of SNSD, and certain members were rather quiet at the beginning, and still are.  I remember it took me a few months to get to know all of Morning Musume's names and personalities, let alone all the subgroups and soloists and graduated members.  Four vs nine?  A lot easier to remember, especially when they're as diverse as they are.

It's not that really. Everyone is just attracted to different people. You and others find the SNSD girls super adorable and dorky and awesome, and that's great! I've watched lots of their stuff, much more than 2NE1 stuff given that SNSD has been around longer too. I learned their names pretty fast and have been able to see their personalities. I'm open to them and even picked the few that I like most. I recognize they have awesome talent and I love many of their songs. BUT that doesn't make them "super freaking loveable" -to me-.

2NE1 only has a few songs out for now but they also have displayed awesome talent. In 2NE1 TV I've gotten to see their personalities, and in only 4 episodes they've shown (just my opinion) amazingly loveable personalities.  

In this short time and these 4 episodes they've made a big impression on me, which for whatever reason SNSD hasn't done [again, for me] in the much longer time they've been around and the many episodes of Girls go to School and other shows that I've watched.

And it doesn't even need to be explained lol. It's the same reason why everyone has different favorite bands and groups, and everyone has different favorite members within the bands and groups.

So yeah, no need to rationalize it XD  I LOVE 2NE1. I can enjoy SNSD but I don't LOVE SNSD, and that's that. It doesn't matter. Lots of people love SNSD and don't love 2NE1. It doesn't matter. Everyone has their own tastes and preferences and that's what makes the world so interesting!  ;)

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #185 on: July 26, 2009, 10:08:58 PM »
I feel the need to say that I like 2NE1 mainly for CL. Girl can rhyme, she knows what she got and she knows how to use it
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #186 on: July 26, 2009, 10:54:31 PM »
CL is awesome~! Ask tenkei XD

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #187 on: July 26, 2009, 11:42:07 PM »
yeah, she's gonna be changing her name soon cus once we're married she'll be Frye Chae-Rin (lol that sounds funny) and have to be CF

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #188 on: July 27, 2009, 12:58:20 AM »
That name makes me think of French Fry  :lol:

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #189 on: July 27, 2009, 04:31:49 AM »
I love lovee CL. Her eyes really captivate me, especially in the Fire (Space version) MV :heart:
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #190 on: July 27, 2009, 09:59:20 AM »
Ouch! The girls are as clumsy as me! Here you can see when Dara accidentally kicks the Mubank trophy and it breaks XD  Dara then holds the two pieces in her hands.

They had put it on the floor, probably to perform more comfortably. At 3:10 you can see Bom pointing to the floor, indicating Dara about what happened. At 3:11 Dara picks the pieces up and they sorta laugh nervously.

[HD] 2NE1 - I Don't Care(Winning & Encore)(Jul 24, 2009)

AWWWW, they must feel bad~ I feel bad for Dara, but omg she looks so cute XD

« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 10:02:22 AM by Rei-chan »

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #191 on: July 27, 2009, 03:57:34 PM »
^ LOL!  I love Bom's reaction to that. So cute :lol:
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline kuno_thunder

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #192 on: July 27, 2009, 09:27:57 PM »
A little bit of adhesive will take care of that.  Kinda like the Grey Cup in 06.

So yeah, no need to rationalize it XD  I LOVE 2NE1. I can enjoy SNSD but I don't LOVE SNSD, and that's that. It doesn't matter. Lots of people love SNSD and don't love 2NE1. It doesn't matter. Everyone has their own tastes and preferences and that's what makes the world so interesting!  ;)

Fair enough.  I love that YOU love 2NE1.   :lol:  I love Krung Krung, does it show?

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #193 on: July 27, 2009, 09:29:16 PM »
^dara said she's tried everything she can think of to put it back together but nothing works lol

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline kuno_thunder

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #194 on: July 27, 2009, 09:37:33 PM »
^^  I bet she hasn't tried some dried maple syrup.  Or maybe some polydent.  Why would they have polydent in the apartment?  :lol:

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #195 on: July 27, 2009, 11:16:10 PM »
Fair enough.  I love that YOU love 2NE1.   :lol:  I love Krung Krung, does it show?

It does~!  :heart:   I love Krung Krung too! She's so adorable, how could someone not love her? XD

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
« Reply #196 on: July 27, 2009, 11:26:22 PM »
* mini*wheat jumps on the bandwagon

...Hi, my name is Shelley and I'm a new 2ne1 addict.
I've obviously heard a few of their songs before, but then I went on youtube, fansites, etc... and the whole thing just kind of exploded. That and I've had I Don't Care on repeat for awhile. :D

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline kuno_thunder

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #197 on: July 28, 2009, 03:16:13 AM »
Proof that tenkei's the truth about the attempt to put the trophy back together:

"Tears tears.. The now broken trophy TT sniff sniff sniff what to do… we tried using bond and glue but it doesn’t stick.. Does president (of YG) know that it’s broken? What am I supposed to tell him?… TT TT aigo.. I want to take a dive!!! Kekeke Bbyong~!"

쥬륵쥬륵.. 어제 깨트린 트로피ㅠ흑흑흑 어떡하죠….본드랑 풀로 붙여봤는데 안붙어요.. 사장님은 이거 뿌셔진거아실까요? 뭐라고 말씀드려야될까요…ㅠㅠ 아이고..나 잠수탈래요!!!ㅋㅋㅋ뿅~!

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #198 on: July 28, 2009, 05:04:11 AM »
maybe they should try some of Billy Mays (RIP) mighty putty. :lol:

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+