JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Blackpink - Forever Young

Author Topic: (Group) 2NE1 (투애니 원)  (Read 289140 times)

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
Re: [KOR] 2NE1 (투애니 원)
« Reply #320 on: August 28, 2009, 01:20:47 AM »
lol i don't have a tagalog transcript of this so i don't know if you made any mistakes, KT

it reads coherent anyway, good job

T/N: Ruffa starts laughing at this point kinda under her breath, I think its because Ai speaks with a slightly different accent, Visaya I believe, where the "I" is pronounced more like a long "E" sound.  In this case, I grew up pronouncing "seh-tao", but Ai is saying "SEE-tao.")
...and i just got lost with the last part of this^ quote... sitaw really is pronounced as see-tao...

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #321 on: August 28, 2009, 01:22:51 AM »
Thanks for the translation KT, I was watching this on TV yesterday (we have TFC) and I think Aiai shouldn't be wearing stuff like that, she looked plushy XD Anyway Sandara is really cute there and so tiny compared to everyone.

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #322 on: August 28, 2009, 01:41:59 AM »
GJ KT!! D:

Finally have something to read now lolol

Why'd you make a sad face? D:

I'll have to do the next part another day, I have to pick someone up from the airport tonight from California who's visiting my godbrother's family.

lol i don't have a tagalog transcript of this so i don't know if you made any mistakes, KT

it reads coherent anyway, good job

T/N: Ruffa starts laughing at this point kinda under her breath, I think its because Ai speaks with a slightly different accent, Visaya I believe, where the "I" is pronounced more like a long "E" sound.  In this case, I grew up pronouncing "seh-tao", but Ai is saying "SEE-tao.")
...and i just got lost with the last part of this^ quote... sitaw really is pronounced as see-tao...

The vid is a few posts up.  I dunno, maybe I've been saying it wrong all these years, lol.  There was alot of overlapping stuff in that food part, everyone talking all at once.

Thanks for the translation KT, I was watching this on TV yesterday (we have TFC) and I think Aiai shouldn't be wearing stuff like that, she looked plushy XD Anyway Sandara is really cute there and so tiny compared to everyone.

You bet! This translating thing is fun, yet time consuming.  Hopefully by the weekend I'll have time to do the next part.

Offline Odango

• 。♥Super。Cutie♥。
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 2NE1
« Reply #323 on: August 28, 2009, 01:49:31 AM »
So glad the girls won again on MNet :D They're going so strong~ Can't wait for their final remix on Inkigayo this week~ We -have- to watch it together again after HHH this Saturday~!!! But I'm more excited about them promoting the other songs off the album! :w00t: We'll finally get to see full Pretty Boy choreography  :otomerika: And I love all the other songs as well, so woo~

Also, thanks for providing subs Kuno~! I'll check out her stuff later ^^

♥... soundclick ...  ♥ ... youtube ...  ♥
she isnt in this poll but I would like to make it known that I vote Odango for Ultimate Cutest  :theking

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #324 on: August 28, 2009, 02:13:44 AM »
Look at Kuno getting his translation on! Good work!
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #325 on: August 28, 2009, 04:01:55 PM »
2NE1 commercial:

2ne1 xvid 001h

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline Odango

• 。♥Super。Cutie♥。
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 2NE1
« Reply #326 on: August 28, 2009, 08:47:47 PM »
Hot performance is hot~!!! Watch now~

090828 2NE1 - I Don't Care + Fire @Mnet 20's Choice

The girls haven't performed for this long before, so I'm amazed that they could have so much energy throughout the entire performance. I could hear spots where they were resting their vocals, but it's alright, they still had that crazy charisma and energy~ I thought it was awesome that they brought back the dance break that they did for their debut performance~ And I especially loved that you could tell the girls were so happy to be there and were totally enjoying themselves  :heart: And did you hear the screams when Fire came on? Hehe~ It made me smile  :)

PS - DId anyone else notice CLassat 5:39? I don't remember that in the other performances XD She was supposed to be to the side~ Although... I'm sure none of the guys mind XD

EDIT: 2NE1 also won a few awards!!!!

090828 2NE1 wins at Mnet 20's Choice

- Hot New Star: 2NE1
- Hot CF Star: Big Bang & 2NE1
- Hot Online Song: Fire

Congrats to our girls~!!!!!!  :w00t: I'm so happy for them :D But the totally deserve it~ These girls have worked so hard  :D

For Hot New Star, they had real competition with Lee Minho (Boys over Flowers) who became quite popular in Korea this year, so this is huge for them~ And in the CF they beat Lee Minho again as well as Korea's beloved Kim Yuna (Ice Skater). Yuna is crazy popular in South Korea, especially with the upcoming Olympics~ Everyone in Korea adores her. But the big win of the night was "Fire"~ The girls beat out Davichi's "8282" and 8eight's "Without a Heart" but more importantly also beat out Super Junior's "Sorry Sorry" and SNSD's "Gee"~!!!!! Both groups have strong established fanclubs, so I'm super happy that the girls were able to win~ Both songs were also incredibly popular as well, but I guess it shows how far 2NE1 has come since their debut~
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 09:05:17 PM by Odango »

she isnt in this poll but I would like to make it known that I vote Odango for Ultimate Cutest  :theking

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #327 on: August 28, 2009, 09:51:21 PM »
FUCKING HELL that performance was fucking sick!! great job, just omgass so awesome. but i was getting fucking pissed at the director during the dance break. how the hell you going to cut to far ass crane shots during that? couldnt see shit, captain!

Quote from: Odango
Did anyone else notice CLassat 5:39?
how could i miss it?! if it wasnt for the director, we couldve seen a lot more during her dance break. also, there was some darass shakin during her sallang sallang lines (about 10:02) which i wasnt expecting and found quite nice as well.

anyway, fucking epic performance, like wed expect anything less from our girls. and MAD props for nabbin those awards too!

PS-
i have no idea what the CF was for, but it was cute lol

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline kuno_thunder

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #328 on: August 28, 2009, 10:28:55 PM »
Its the big epic performances like these that unfortunately the directors and crew don't get enough time to plan out their shots.  The girls?  They did an AMAZING performance, I was like  :)  then I was like  :O :w00t:  then I was like  :drool:  then I was like  :inlove:  and then I was like  :oops: throughout that whole thing, lol.  It seemed to me during the dance break parts, the director and crew didn't know what else to shoot, so they just cut to wide shots when they felt that they didn't have a quality shot to take (which is what you're supposed to do).  Thank goodness that they just didn't rely on crowd shots, that annoys the hell out of me more than anything.

All in all, great job girls, I'm glad to see that Big Bang's VIPs aren't shitting all over the girls just because of their relationship with them.  Too bad there's no drama free music industry, I guess it'd be pretty boring otherwise.

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #329 on: August 29, 2009, 02:14:48 AM »
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡~sǝlnnnnnnɹ ⇂ǝuᄅ

That was a really cool performance~!  I love these girls  :ptam-kiss:  So glad to see their hard work pay off!

Wow the camera people suck. It's very much not the first time I'm really disappointed during performances by the korean cameramen... Sure, it may be hard to know where to focus the camera sometime when you got 4 girls to follow, but come on... there was nothing to wonder during those solo dances inside the circles. It seems extremely obvious to me that they just had to focus the freaking camera on the girl that was being featured and show her whole freaking body so that we actually can see her dance. But noooooo, the camerapeople decide to play around and go too far away, then too close where you can only see from the waist up and miss all the footwork. Seriously, WTF? I've seen this happen in maaaany other performances in korean shows, not only 2NE1 perfs. So annoying...

« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 02:31:40 AM by Rei-chan »

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #330 on: August 29, 2009, 10:53:16 AM »
^ Totally agree. We already see the set up between each girl performing, no need to wide out during them dancing. But regardless of that, that was pretty awesome to watch.
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline kuno_thunder

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #331 on: August 29, 2009, 11:06:10 AM »
Heh, I could get into it as I'm sure you guys know, but I'm not going to.  Why?  Because I wanna see them with a dance break iso too!!

Offline Odango

• 。♥Super。Cutie♥。
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 2NE1
« Reply #332 on: August 29, 2009, 10:25:14 PM »
More hotness from 2NE1~!!! They were on KJE's Chocolate and performed various songs~

[HD] 090829 Kje's Chocolate - 2NE1 Cut (1/2)
Highlights-
2NE1 performs "I Don't Care"
2NE1 performs "Hip Hop Jaengi"
Show Dara as a baby and call her "dongdonghae" which means chubby XD And then show a current pic with scissors on her forehead XD Dara is so adorkable~ ADARABLE  :heart:
Next baby is CL~ So cute in her Kimono~ Then current dorky pic of her~ Then the MC asks her to do the shocked peek-a-boo part in "I don't Care" which is YAY! Cause I love that part  :heart: CL is always cute~
Then Minji Baby~! She looked kinda tomboy-ish, then they cut to a pic of her doing the splits and being kinda sexy and Minji get's shy~ The Hostess asks her to do the splits and Minji get's shy again while CL smirks XD I had to LOL

[HD] 090829 Kje's Chocolate - 2NE1 Cut (2/2)
Highlights -
Minji dancing to Beyonce's "Deja Vu"
Hostess mistakes Bom for her Unnie, so Bom tells her she's the baby and flips the picture XD
Bom singing part of "Hero" which was one of her audition songs
CL rapping/singing to Lauryn Hill's "Doo Wop" She has so much charisma and swagger  :heart:
Dara sings Jennifer Lopez's "Get Right"
Bom sings Beyonce's "Crazy in Love"
Minji dancing to "Sexy Back" OMG o.o A minor should not have those type of sexy skills~ Minji please watch out for pedo bears~
Then 2NE1 performs "Fire" with rain sequence~! The girls couldn't let 2pm have all the fun.... Cute part - they cut to a fangirl with a big smile on her face XD

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #333 on: August 30, 2009, 02:13:20 AM »
^ Wow... 2NE1 is freakin amazing. They've reached such a high level of awesomeness in my book :heart:
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline mrhomiec

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #334 on: August 30, 2009, 08:05:39 AM »
^^ CL's necklace rocks!:thumbsup

edit: woah. the ending of the Fire performance....  :drool: :drool:
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 08:20:42 AM by mrhomiec »

Offline adventwriter

• Forever a Linlin wota.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #335 on: August 30, 2009, 09:24:57 AM »
^
^
^ Awesome stuff Odango. I must thank you for broadening my kpop fandom. Therefore I decided to dedicate my 700th post (small number though it may be) to you in the 2NE1 thread.

700th post dedicated to ODANGO!!!

Offline Flyp

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 12th gen supporter
« Reply #336 on: August 30, 2009, 10:20:32 AM »
New remix from 2ne1 on Inkigayo.  REGGAE VERSION!!

2NE1 - I Don't Care(Unplugged Ver.)(Aug 30, 2009)

They tore it UP!  I'm LOVING this version, CL looks so beautiful, the new arrangement is baller, their vocals really shine, and CL's rap has now turned into a great showcase of her singing talent.  Easily my favorite thing 2ne1 has done.  Ever.  

YOU GO GIRLS!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 11:24:52 AM by Flyp »

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #337 on: August 30, 2009, 07:03:34 PM »
I loved this version too~! It was awesome to see them all elegant and beautiful, and with the orchestra and all... epicness!!  :heart:

Offline adventwriter

• Forever a Linlin wota.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #338 on: August 31, 2009, 12:07:08 AM »
Love the Reggae version - I'm glad you found it so quickly since we didn't see all of it live.

Offline kuno_thunder

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #339 on: August 31, 2009, 05:06:25 AM »
I was expecting something totally different.  There was a lot of talk of an "unplugged" version, so I was thinking of acoustic bluesy like how SNSD and Suju were on Lalala back in June.  Still, this reggae version is nice, even if I'm not a real big reggae fan. 

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Blackpink - Forever Young