JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Natsumen - Cicada Sing The Galaxy

Author Topic: (Group) 2NE1 (투애니 원)  (Read 288845 times)

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: (Group) 2NE1 (투애니 원)
« Reply #620 on: September 06, 2010, 11:34:14 PM »
Clap! This is my favorite teaser
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #621 on: September 08, 2010, 08:21:09 PM »
Today is the day it all starts!!! 2NE1 is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm for now it feels a bit too techno and processed and super americanized for my taste... but will have to listen more before deciding how I really feel about it XD

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
« Reply #622 on: September 09, 2010, 05:01:56 AM »
Crap... all blocked.  Never got a chance to listen before they were taken down. >_<

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #623 on: September 09, 2010, 07:14:49 AM »
First MV is OUT!!

I love the PV, such beautiful sharp colors~ And the girls look super pretty! I wish I liked the song as much, but who knows, this one might grow on me. It's not that it's baaad, but the voices sound so freaking processed lol

Ten-chan, watch out for the super sexy CL jungle dance! ^_~

« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 07:21:27 AM by Rei-chan »

Offline mrhomiec

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #624 on: September 09, 2010, 07:24:21 AM »
around 1:58, doesn't it sound like the tune for A-YO?

Offline jaysonnj

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #625 on: September 09, 2010, 07:42:48 AM »
Is this going to be their comeback song? Gonna be honest, I found the song to be a bit boring. It lacks the energy that was in Fire. And I agree with the auto-tuned voices, but it seems like they've been going that route with their previous songs. So, yeah not a fan of this song.

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #626 on: September 09, 2010, 08:49:32 AM »
Yay, finally. Maybe now my 2NE1 obsessed sister (who's the founder of YGLadies) can finally stop spamming about them on twitter. Maybe not. XD The song may not be great but I always love their style. I want those pants.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #627 on: September 09, 2010, 09:22:14 AM »
Is this going to be their comeback song? Gonna be honest, I found the song to be a bit boring. It lacks the energy that was in Fire. And I agree with the auto-tuned voices, but it seems like they've been going that route with their previous songs. So, yeah not a fan of this song.
Apparently they're promoting 3 songs at the same time @_@. Clap your hands being one of them.

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #628 on: September 09, 2010, 11:23:40 AM »
First MV is OUT!!

I love the PV, such beautiful sharp colors~ And the girls look super pretty! I wish I liked the song as much, but who knows, this one might grow on me. It's not that it's baaad, but the voices sound so freaking processed lol

Ten-chan, watch out for the super sexy CL jungle dance! ^_~

This.

Girls look amazing, MV is fun. I really didn't like the song much from the teaser, but I actually quite like the chorus. I don't usually mind autotune, even when everyone is shitting on it (4MINUTE's Jingle Jingle, 2NE1's Try to Follow Me), and I think I've only really complained about it seriously once before (BoA's entire US album), but I am dreading the rest of the album based on the amount of autotune I'm hearing in the first and third teasers, and this song (haven't listened to the full album yet). After watching the MV a couple times, song is already growing on me. Compared to their debut, it's nothing, but it was going to be almost impossible for them to live up to that anyway (and YG and the girls even said it was going to be quite different).

Also:
CL in the jungle scene..... FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
 :dizzy: :luvluv1: :ondick: :on kimbo: :pleeease: :imdead:

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #629 on: September 09, 2010, 10:41:40 PM »
Clap Your Hands is alright. I might grow to like it the way 10k says he is. The outfits were cool. I like CL's tattoos during the jungle scene.
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #630 on: September 09, 2010, 11:26:13 PM »
I love that Minzy smiles/laughs during the first chorus. Its always great to see that the girls have fun on set. I was so excited about this mv that I sent the video link to my friend who doesn't even like kpop. He said one of them was hot, but idk who he was talking about. So I've asked him to watch it (in full) and tell me; I'm dying to know who. :lol:

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #631 on: September 09, 2010, 11:44:46 PM »
I finally put the album in my ipod, and after listening to it on the road I think some songs are growing on me.

Clap your Hands and Can't Nobody are pretty catchy and if nothing else at least one gotta admit they got great energy. They definitely could've done with less voice alteration, but oh well. The english version of Can't Nobody is pretty cool.

I don't like Go Away and I'm Busy. The only nice parts for me are the Bommie choruses. The rest of both songs sounds boring and unnecessarily over-processed to me.

I love It Hurts!!  This song shows why 2NE1 without special effects rules XD

I also love Love Is Ouch. It's pretty awesome and they use of autotune is well balanced.

In the end, the problem with this album for me is not that they used autotune per se. I have nothing against autotune, when it's used well. But in some songs they altered the voices to an extent where it sounds like freaking robots singing. I understand when it's used like that for artists that are horrible singers so they fix everything with autotune lol But we all know that's not the case with 2NE1.

Anyway, the album undeniably has an interesting style that no other girl group in Korea has, and the first MV out of the 3 is pretty awesome too. Their style is still beautiful and colorful and interesting and exciting and that's enough to keep me looking forward to what's yet to come with 2NE1's comeback!  :twothumbs

Offline enigMatt

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #632 on: September 10, 2010, 12:52:32 AM »
This should've been included in the songs they're promoting right now.

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #633 on: September 10, 2010, 09:27:39 AM »
next video is out

Wow, intense. The song sounds a bit like Big Bang's "Let Me Hear Your Voice" I love Dara, she's so cute and comedic in everything she does. :lol: CL's reminding me of Reina there, Reina should totally rock the blonde.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #634 on: September 10, 2010, 09:35:01 AM »
Intense indeed...I want to watch it with subtitles now XD.
I wish they didn't auto-tune CL's voice...I think it would have been much better.

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #635 on: September 10, 2010, 10:18:25 AM »
fucking video was intense. also: brb, going to korea to beat the shit out of guy who even acted like he was laying on hands on my CL.

tenkei's 2NE1 album thoughts coming soon o/

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
« Reply #636 on: September 10, 2010, 11:26:34 AM »
THAT'S A FRICK'N COOL VID!

And I like the song too :0

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #637 on: September 10, 2010, 04:02:12 PM »
Dara is a cute badass. I liked when she kicked the jacket. XD
and for a sec, I thought that the "other girl" was WG's Lim :lol:

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #638 on: September 10, 2010, 04:13:31 PM »
Wow, the video is AWESOME. I love the intensity. Makes me even enjoy the song, which I hadn't liked much while listening without the storyline XD

and for a sec, I thought that the "other girl" was WG's Lim :lol:

Me too!!!! LOL

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #639 on: September 10, 2010, 05:40:49 PM »
...What the fuck happened at the end of Go Away?   :panic: That was something else!

And damn man, sweet production values!

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Natsumen - Cicada Sing The Galaxy