JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Brilliant Green - Rainy Days Never Stays

Author Topic: WHISPERING WORDS UNSAID ~TakaGaki Fic~ ^.^ (COMPLETE~3/1) Senseless Encore 3/19  (Read 126434 times)

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
This is an attempt to have a normal short fanfic  :)  English is not my native language, so expect the unexpected  :D  I’d like to say Please be Gentle but hmmm, Bring it on  XD  I wrote this only this afternoon while munching my lunch so yeah... it’s not that good but yeah. Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu.  :kneelbow:

Dedicated to the Crack Club of YTTC, A.K.A. Teh Ca-mel Le’Mac Club  :lol:  Damn  XD  In case you’re wondering, they are The Awesome Writers, The Avid Readers, The Awesome Commenting Audiences, and The Lurkers. Bow.

Written for LuvAngelz A.K.A alwaysYou, it wasn’t easy finding your SN but it wasn’t hard either  :P

WHISPERING WORDS UNSAID

“Where am I?” Ai murmured after her eyes adjusted to the bright morning light that seeps through a window. Massaging her aching head a little due to a bad hangover, “This isn’t my room” she continued while her eyes wandered around the room until they met a brown eyed woman with beaming smile.

“Who the hell are you!?” she yelped.

“Morning to you too” the woman in question replied with a smirk.

Surprised, Ai got up only to sink back onto the bed, took the sheets and wrapped it around her exposed body.

“This is so not happening”

“It already did sweetie” came the giggly reply of the woman who is comfortably laying sideways on bed, one hand supporting hear head, facing the alarmed Ai

With a humph, Ai stormed out of the room in a huff and into the bathroom she goes, after picking her sprawled clothes across the floor up. After putting her clothes on in a record breaking time, she got out of the bathroom, headed to the door, opened it and slammed it close without even giving a look at the naked girl on bed.

She shouldn’t have done it but vivid memories came flashing when she was inside the bathroom. From the moment she entered into the bar, (she was there to relax and to take a break after her tiring and long day, unpacking things, she just moved in this town yesterday) to ordering her drinks, to settling alone in a far corner table, away from everyone, to her approaching me... though that part was kind of a vague memory, blame it on the alcohol that ran my veins at that moment. And in the morning there she was naked with that naked stranger on one bed, smirking like nothing had happened. WTF

She spotted her car at the car park, pressed the remote key, got in and drove away. When she turned a corner to exit the car park, while driving above the permissible speed, she abruptly stepped on the brake pedal and skidded a little when the woman with her annoying smile stood up at the center of the road.

“WTF, DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH!?!” shouted Ai, obviously exasperated.

“No, I don’t. Can you at least give me a ride back to the bar? We left my car there last night.” Risa smiled as innocent as possible

“WE?!?” Ai incredulously said “STEP ASIDE!” she continued in a loud voice while stepping onto the clutch and gas pedal at the same time, producing a disturbing noise that early in the morning.

“Alright, alright, relax.” The car speed up and lost in her line of vision with just a matter of seconds after taking a couple of side steps. “Okay, that didn’t work. Start walking Risa or you’ll be late and end up dead.”

~~~

Ai was still fuming when she reached and parked her car inside her garage. But she couldn’t help but blush at the same time when she came to think and wonder what they had done together with that stupid girl. She quickly brushed aside the thoughts and headed to the shower.

~~~

“NIIGAKI! You’re late!”

“I’m so sorry Nakazawa Senpai, my car broke down again” came Risa’s alibi

“Don’t you find it strange that your car breaks down every Monday morning?”

“I’m really sorry Ma’am, this won’t happen again” she said while frantically bowing her head

“You better be or I’ll be reassigning you or I’ll be firing you next time, take your pick”

“Hai, gomen nasai” she replied while still bowing low.

“Suimasen. Nakazawa Senpai, the Director’s on the phone” said Risa’s partner. Their boss nodded but didn’t leave without giving Risa a deadly glare.

When their boss was within earshot free range, Risa’s partner bombarded her with questions. “Where have you been anyway? Got lucky again? Who’s the lucky girl this time?” Risa answered with just a smirk and headed toward her table.

“Oh come on, spill it out already” whine her partner while closely following her.

“You could say that” Risa started when she reached her table and butt on her chair. “But she left me on foot, I didn’t even get her name.” she continued, pouting.

“Served you right for being such a player” came her partner’s goofy reply.

They are cops and Eri’s her partner and childhood friend at the same time. They’ve been working there for two years now. And since the town is calm and quite and has a very low crime rate, they are care free most of the time except when there are occasional domestic disturbance that needs tending, other than that the town is mostly calm and peaceful.

After their duty, patrolling and with side goofing around each other here and there, they changed to their casual clothes and went to their usual place and had dinner together and head home afterward, separately. That’s their weekday schedule.

The moment Risa arrived at her place she can’t help but notice the single light that illuminates the house across from hers. “I didn’t know that house is now occupied.” She shrugged it off and entered into her two story house. It’s a bit big for her who lives alone since her parents live at the next town tending their family business. Her parents bought it for her when she graduated as a present though her parents greatly opposed her decision on becoming a cop but gave her a present nonetheless and made sure she feels cozy and comfortable.

The interior of the house is simple yet elegant, no signs that a cop's living there. After passing the Genkan area and entering into a sliding door, a small but comfy couch welcomes anyone who enters the haven. You can see a small kitchen on the right side with a four-seater dining table adjacent to it. While on the left side is the audio-video room. All three bedrooms are located above.

She climbed up the stairs, entered into her bedroom. After putting all her things into a drawer, she opened another drawer and looked for something. “Ha! There you are!” she said smiling when she grabbed a hold of a telescope. She attached it to the tripod and tried to find a perfect place. After finding the perfect angle, she took a peek but that’s when the light of her neighbor turned off. “Oh well, tomorrow then”.

:)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 01:43:28 PM by kRisZ »

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
Re: WHISPERING WORDS UNSAID ~TakaGaki Fic~ ^.^
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2009, 05:19:22 PM »
Written for LuvAngelz A.K.A alwaysYou, it wasn’t easy finding your SN but it wasn’t hard either
ahhhhhhh.. :lol:

And in the morning there she was naked with that naked stranger on one bed, smirking like nothing had happened. WTF
come on aichan..it's ok since the stranger is gakisan.. :D
and gakisan.. :twothumbs

i laugh at this..LOL..
so gakisan is "busy" every sun night.. :lol:

“Ha! There you are!” she said smiling when she grabbed a hold of a telescope. She attached it to the tripod and tried to find a perfect place. After finding the perfect angle, she took a peek but that’s when the light of her neighbor turned off.
AICHAN?!
if it so, good luck gakisan.!

takagaki is just  :wub: :heart: :wub: :heart: :wub: :heart:
update more!!!XD

*goes back and be a lurker*
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 04:47:58 AM by alwaysYou »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2009, 08:32:13 PM »
somehow someway this is too bizarre  :rofl:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2009, 09:16:11 PM »
ah~ so risa's the player now? XD great~! and i gots a feeling that the new neighbor is lovely aswell X3 keep it up ne~?
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline Treykun

• Member+
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2009, 09:55:15 PM »
Risa the player?!?!
Great, that's new lol~~~~

Hey! Now you're on The Awesome Writers team too! :grin:

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2009, 03:13:39 AM »
Ohhhh~ little kRisZ (i guess i'm younger than you...but.... LOL~ it sounds more cute then Big kRisZ<- random babbling)  got a story up!

“It already did sweetie”

-*SCREAM!* Ai-chan! i already told you Gaki-san is not safe! LOL~ but you did it anyway~ nice way to start the story~ XD but poor Gaki-san have to walk~

- Oh my...........~ scandalous!  :shy1:

She attached it to the tripod and tried to find a perfect place. After finding the perfect angle, she took a peek
- She should know it's illegal to actually do that if she is a cop... but then again~~~~ nothing is illegal until you get caught.. XD

Oh dear...I wonder what Ai-chan reaction will be when she sees Gaki-san again~ LOL~

Anyway..just to highlight some stuffs~

to ordering her drinks, to settling alone
- Usually after "to", the next word does not have any tenses to it... so it will be something like "to order her drinks, to settle alone" instead~ :)

Nakazawa Sensei
- I guess she is a senior or a department head to Risa and Eri? Sensei is translated to mean Teacher or Doctor.. If senior it will be Senpai.. Department head will be Buchou XD

Is there going to be Reina somewhere for Eri? :P

:mon bat:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2009, 03:56:05 AM »
Oh, man, this is gearing up to be a good one! I'm glad you started this. O0

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2009, 01:22:20 PM »
@ alwaysYou
Glad to see your comment  :)  and glad to see you’re first  :D

*goes back and be a lurker*

:roll:

@kurosawa87
How bizarre, how bizarre? <--- Have you heard of that song?  :D

@kawaii beam
Was my story that predictable?  XD

@Treykun
Yay! I’m promoted  :w00t:  But let’s wait until this fic is over, I don’t want the Avid Readers Category looked so blank  XD

@amEthystx
My second time to hear that ‘little kRisZ’  XD  And yes I’m older than you, but I won't entertain a question regarding my age because I will never give you the privilege of telling me 'you don’t act your age' sooner or later  :P
~~
Using particles and tenses are one of the things I don’t like that much. If I’ll use to order her drinks, will it not convey a different meaning? Hmmm... *thinks... thinks some more... thinks some more more*  :mon blood:
~~
Sensei-Senpai ~ Modified  :D thanks. That’s what happens when you enroll for a Japanese language crash course and attends barely half of the entire sessions  XD
~~
There’s Reina somewhere for sure   :)2

@rndmnwierd
Yay!  :gmon sing:

CHAPTER 2 ( kinda short  XD )

For the first time in her two years of stay in this town, she broke her weekday morning jog routine. She’s not at the usual park... jogging and greeting every person that she came across, for business and leisure reasons. That is eyeing suspicious events and eyeing future prospects in one go. But of course her reason leans more toward the latter, it’s her personal time after all... Instead you could find her inside her kitchen preparing some pancakes for breakfast, humming sounds that one who hears it could note that the lady producing it was having a nice morning.

“There, impressive enough” she said in joy, content with her masterpiece.

She took and wore her robe and grabbed her masterpiece. After a minute she’s now at her neighbor’s front door, pressing the doorbell button. Doing the way a good neighbor should do.

The moment the door creaked open  “Hi, my name is Risa” she started with a noticeable excitement in her voice and continued “I live across the street from you, and I brought panc...” her introduction was cut off when she saw the person standing by the door, eyes wide.

The same goes to the person by the door, surprised like the visitor. And the door banged afterward, leaving the jaw-on-the-floor Risa. “What the hell?” She uttered after the loud thud.

“So you live across my house, interesting” and then Risa smirked.

~~~

Risa was up early the next morning, skipping her morning jog for the second time. She headed to the kitchen, made her usual pancakes and just like yesterday, it was for two. She ate her share in a blink and headed to her neighbor’s house with the other half of the food on her hands. She pressed the button and waited a couple of minutes. But the door closed as quickly as it opened.

“Just here to be a friendly neighbor” Risa said a little louder, making sure that the person inside could hear it loud and clear. No one responded. And she left somewhat defeated.

~~~

The whole day had simply flown. Eri prepared to leave and waited for Risa, who was still sitting by her desk.

“Are you coming or what?” Eri asked a little puzzled by her partner’s behavior. “Risa” she said while playfully poking her friend’s shoulders.

“Huh?” after watching her partner’s questioning look, she snapped out from her trance. ”Oh, I think I’ll pass for tonight, I need to get back home early”

“Are you okay?” the turtle asked in a worried voice

“Yeah, just a little tired and I need to do something important at home” she smiled and the turtle looked relieved.

“Are you positive?” asking one last time to make sure.

“Yes, now go on, don’t make the Bunny wait that long” she shooed the Turtle away.

~~~

By the moment she’d reached her room, she swiftly took her telescope out and placed it by the window. Only to make her pulse race and her body throb. The target of her sight was there, gracefully dancing. Turning and swaying seductively. And she was in so much awe when her vision was caught by Ai’s butt swaying, did I mention it looked so inviting? Her revealing outfit showed the sweats that evidently came from her labor and exposing her toned muscles her tiny body have. When her eyes met the dancer’s lips half opened, grasping for air, she couldn’t help but gulp, like a predator eyeing her prey, right there and then, she felt the burning and uncontrollable need to touch her, to hold her tight and to kiss her once more.

Risa suddenly ducked and hid herself when Ai finally stopped and looked her way. After a couple of minutes, she slowly lifted her head and peeked, unfortunately the apple of her eye had long been gone. She sank back onto the floor and sighed “Tomorrow is another day. Risa fight~o”

« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 01:39:50 AM by kRisZ »

Offline Treykun

• Member+
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2009, 02:30:01 PM »
The same goes to the person by the door, surprised like the visitor. And the door banged afterward, leaving the jaw-on-the-floor Risa. “What the hell?” She uttered after the loud thud.
XD Neighbors ~~~

No one responded. And she left somewhat defeated.
Ai's a jerk in a lot of fics lately... XD

she felt the burning and uncontrollable need to touch her, to hold her tight and to kiss her once more.
:mon blood:

There’s Reina somewhere for sure   
:mon determined: Great!! :grin:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2009, 02:52:02 PM »
Sounds to me like Risa's quite smitten with her reluctant conquest. I wonder if Ai will call the cops on her stalker? :lol: :lol:

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2009, 02:58:36 PM »
^it will be funny if the cop who turn up at aichan place is gakisan again..
aichan might kill herself.. XD :lol:

appear and comment..
just for you..XD

“Hi, my name is Risa” she started with a noticeable excitement in her voice and continued “I live across the street from you,
i never met a neighbour who is SO friendly.. :wub:
gonna move to her area..XD

“What the hell?” She uttered after the loud thud.
:frustrated:

“So you live across my house, interesting” and then Risa smirked.
:hehehe:

“Just here to be a friendly neighbor” Risa said a little louder, making sure that the person inside could hear it loud and clear. No one responded. And she left somewhat defeated.
aichan, you just have to open the door.. :on lol:

she felt the burning and uncontrollable need to touch her, to hold her tight and to kiss her once more.
go go risa!!i'm supporting you!!! :mon determined:
BUT isnt she a cop!!!it's wrong!!!but since it's gakisan..it's ok.. :wub:

AiReina?XD
give some more challenge to gakisan although now it seem to be quite challenging too.. :lol: :lol:

seem there might be gakikame too right..
and ya, the bunny!

gorokkies, odd number  :smhid XD

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2009, 06:23:12 PM »
Dedicated to the Crack Club of YTTC, A.K.A. Teh Camel Le’Mac Club  :lol:  Damn  XD  In case you’re wondering, they are The Awesome Writers, The Avid Readers, The Awesome Commenting Audiences, and The Lurkers. Bow.
Yay for you joining the writers' club,
Yay for the new cute story from you joining the writers' club, and
YAY FOR THE NEW CUTE TAKAGAKI story from you joining the writers' club
(we need more cute stories from this cute pairing, people :P)

LOL I like this story already. Can't wait to see the awkward situations the two girls will get themselves involved with XD And do I see KameShige here? :lol:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
Re: WHISPERING WORDS UNSAID ~TakaGaki Fic~ ^.^ Ch.3
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2009, 12:03:21 AM »
:mon determined: Great!! :grin:
Yes, great  :twisted:

Sounds to me like Risa's quite smitten with her reluctant conquest. I wonder if Ai will call the cops on her stalker? :lol: :lol:
I wonder too  XD

^it will be funny if the cop who turn up at aichan place is gakisan again..
aichan might kill herself.. XD :lol:
Ne~  XD

appear and comment..
just for you..
:mon trannie: :mon roll: :mon fyeah:

AiReina?
give some more challenge to gakisan although now it seem to be quite challenging too..

seem there might be gakikame too right..
and ya, the bunny!

gorokkies, odd number 
Hmmm

Yay for you joining the writers' club,
Yay for the new cute story from you joining the writers' club, and
YAY FOR THE NEW CUTE TAKAGAKI story from you joining the writers' club
(we need more cute stories from this cute pairing, people :P)

LOL I like this story already. Can't wait to see the awkward situations the two girls will get themselves involved with XD And do I see KameShige here? :lol:
Yay Yay Yay   XD

We'll see  :D

CHAPTER 3   ( My last update for the Year, I think :D )

“Rise and shine Risa” with renewed vigor she got up, opened her window, felt and smelled the sweet morning breeze. “Yosh, another new day has come. Time to collect yourself Risa”

She emerged from her bathroom in her tracksuit, grabbed her keys, and put her sneakers on. When outside, she paused in front of her house and did a few minutes stretching while of course taking quick glances towards the silent house in front of her.

With her overly great eyesight, something caught her attention that was glued on the doorbell button. Curious, she moved a little closer, enough to read the note.

I don’t need a friendly neighbor who takes advantage of people when they find fit, so please stop bothering me every morning for goodness sake!

She chuckled after reading the note and headed to the door not to press the button this time but to get her note.

“Sweet!” she smiled a beaming smile and started to jog.

~~~

“Hey Risa-chan where have you been these past few days” a thrilled and excited the girl jogged toward Risa

Risa smiled causing the other girl giggle. “Morning Jun” came her short reply.

“Would you like to join me for coffee after this?” Jun asked

“I’d love to but I already had an appointment, maybe next time” her overly used alibi. “This is my finish line for the day, so see around.” She smiled and patted the girl on her shoulder and turned around.

When she spotted a bench around the corner, she decided to take a break and sank into the backless seat, elbows on her thighs, head hanging low.

“I don’t need a friendly neighb...”

“ ERI!”

“What?”

“Stop sneaking around like that, you’re giving me heart attack!”

“Well I was curious... you’re too engrossed reading something while giggling... couldn’t help but wonder”

“Who the hell doesn’t need a friendly neighbor? Where did that post-it note came from? Someone’s littering again?”

Risa only managed to open her mouth, well who could reply a person who asks several question in one breath.

“Look who showed up!” Saved by a panting girl

“Just taking a few seconds break” Risa replied, smiling to the girl in front of them

Before a conversation could start, Risa looked at her wrist watch “Shall we, Eri?” Risa gave a sideway glance to her partner and stood up “We need to go” she continued, smiling to the newly comer. And the newly comer only nods.

Before heading home they went to a cafeteria and ordered their usual, Caffe Latte.

“See you at the office”

“Yeah, see you”

And they finally headed to their respective homes.

~~~

Ai was on her way home from her morning walk when she spotted her ‘friendly’ neighbor exited from her front yard and went inside her house after. She could only stare from a few meters away, dumbfounded, while shaking her head in disbelief.  When she reached her home, she noticed something by her door, a freshly picked hibiscus. “That girl is such a headache!”

~~~

“So, how are you? You looked lost yesterday” inquired the turtle when they’re at their lockers changing to their casual clothes.

“I’m cool”

“What exactly happened yesterday?” she pressed on, trying to squeeze some information about her friend’s peculiar behavior.

“I’ve already sorted things out so there’s nothing to worry about”

“I’m not worried, I’m curious” retorted the turtle.

“I told you I was tired” mumbled Risa

“Alright, tell me when the right time comes... You’re not coming again this time, are you?”

Risa only smiled sheepishly.

“Argh, Fine”

~~~

The sun was setting when a chime echoed inside Ai’s house. She headed to her door, opened it and was about to close it back when her ‘friendly’ neighbor, with pizza box on hand, stick one foot in. Holding hard against the door she heard the lady outside say “I figured you didn’t like pancakes so I brought pizza.” Ai didn’t respond “I was just trying to be friends with you, we’re neighbors after all.”

“Didn’t it occur to you that I don’t want to see your face again?” Ai said in gritted teeth

“Oh come on. And besides the post-it note said I shouldn’t be bothering you every morning, and this is evidently not morning”

“Don’t make me call the police” Ai grunted while pushing Risa’s foot out and locked her door.

“You could’ve been a little gentler, I need both of my feet, gee”

The door swiftly opened and a flying hibiscus landed on her face.

Rubbing her face with one hand and holding the box with another, she headed home totally defeated.

:D

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: WHISPERING WORDS UNSAID ~TakaGaki Fic~ ^.^ (Ch.3)
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2009, 12:22:24 AM »
LOL poor risa XD ai-chan's so stuborn..but so is she XDDD hope u have a great new year~ X3
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2009, 12:34:27 AM »
lol Risa should irritate Ai enough to make her call the police :lol: For once, Ai will actually call Risa, even if it's for the wrong reason  XD

Edit: Happy New Year to you too! :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 12:54:36 AM by badsaints »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2009, 01:34:26 AM »
Happy New Year!

Poor Risa trying to be helpful  XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2009, 03:51:34 AM »
LOL~ omg~ you update so fast!

Anyway~ as i read back again~ i realize there is actually nothing wrong with the sentences~ My bad~~~~! XD

LOL~ now we have a suicidal Risa chasing after Ai-chan!  :mon olympic: <- Go Gaki-san go!

When she reached her home, she noticed something by her door, a freshly picked hibiscus. “That girl is such a headache!”
-Sweet~~~  :wub:

“I figured you didn’t like pancakes so I brought pizza.”
- LOL.. a bigger version of pancakes?

- At least Ai-chan didn't let the flower rot outside~  XD

I got a feeling when she calls the cops... definitely it will be Gaki-san that is going to turn up at her doorstep again .. LOL~ I can imaging Ai-chan banging the wall...  :lol:

:mon bat:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2009, 09:01:30 AM »
“I figured you didn’t like pancakes so I brought pizza.”
:lol: :lol:

Rubbing her face with one hand and holding the box with another, she headed home totally defeated.
Geez, Ai. You just need to give in already! How can anyone resist that cute face?

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
Re: WHISPERING WORDS UNSAID ~TakaGaki Fic~ ^.^ (Ch.4~12/31)
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2009, 12:19:33 PM »
I guess I'm back  :grin:

No comment replies for now... I'm in a hurry  :D

CHAPTER 4

The week went well without a hitch. In short, her ‘friendly’ neighbor obviously backed down and embraced her defeat. Finally she can be in peace and start over again in this quite town. But why does she find herself taking hidden glances whenever her ‘friendly’ neighbor come and go? She shook the idea off, thinking that this set up is for everyone’s sake.

~~~

Please don’t die on me now, Ai looked desperate and her grip was firm, but it didn’t help at all, the breathing was irregular, it was succumbing, until it sighed one last time and died right there and then.

“How am I going to fix this?” Ai loudly exploded

“Need any help?” A car with We serve and Protect wordings on the door stopped.

“Oh, I’ll be very grateful.” Said Ai somewhat relieved.

When the driver got out from the car, Ai could not help but yell. “YOU!?!”

“Yes me, why? Is there a problem?”

“I’d rather wait for another car!”

“Oh, you want to wait until another car passes in this area? Which is approximately in another hour or two, when the sun is setting and the wild animals start partying?”

Ai flinched and that was the cue Risa needed. She tied her hair up, took off her jacket, and rolled up her sleeves. She then proceeded to take Ai’s car keys inside and headed to the rear.

“What do you think you’re doing?”

“Getting your car fix?” when she caught on what Ai was meaning she added “I was about to get your tools and warning device inside the trunk.” When Ai didn’t make a sound she continued her tracks.

“I can see the warning device here but where are the tools?”

“I don’t have any.” came her weak reply. Risa shook her head in disbelief and headed to her car to get the needed tools.

“Where have you been anyway?” questioned the officer while she was eyeing for the tools

“I went to see my doc...”

“OMG, Are you sick?” she anxiously cut off Ai’s sentence and ran towards the girl to check her temperature, which was a very bad move. Because the moment they touched skin to skin, electrifying emotions surged. Both blushed and stiffened at the sudden contact.

Ai being the more composed one in that moment, briskly removed Risa’s hand which was glued at her forehead.

“No, I’m not. Can’t I have a doctor as a friend? Ai said, annoyed.

A bit shaky because of the previous skin contact, Risa retreated and turned her attention to the open hood. After examining the car engine briefly, she randomly poked things here and poked things there.

Can she really fix that through poking?’ Ai said to herself. She was at the side watching the scene, unaware that she became hypnotized by the minute because of the gorgeous woman in front of her, working sincerely at the task on hand.

The sun was still giving its heat, causing Risa to sweat. The sweat from her brows started to roll down on her chubby cheeks, stopping a little at her mole located on her nose, and finally letting go and producing a splat when it collided with the surface. Ai’s resistance from walking over to wipe away the falling sweats took her almost all her willpower.

And to add on to that her resistance with the urge to tuck Risa’s stray hair back was way difficult to handle at that instant. What makes her blood boil more was the brunette’s half opened luscious mouth that looked so charming and so tempting, as if waiting for her touch.

She was snapped back from her reverie when Risa prodded her to start the engine. She instantly obliged and got in the car and sat at the driver’s seat in a hurry, trying to hide her blushing face from the brunette.

When the car didn’t start, Risa moved toward the driver’s seat and stuck her head in. She opened the fuse box and started examining them and Ai was there holding her breath unconsciously.

And then Risa looked her way. That’s when Ai’s heart was in her throat, and she breathed hard. Finally losing her senses, she cupped Risa’s face and brought it closer and kissed her hungrily. Risa was slightly taken aback at first but she kissed Ai back afterward with the same passion Ai was giving her or could be more. They fought battle over dominance but none of them was willing to be at the losing end. Until their lungs were screaming for air, that’s when they parted and looked to each other’s eyes with so must yearn and passion. Risa was about to close their distance again when a car honked, and Ai instantaneously pushed her away.

“Oh, Officer Niigaki-chan, what happened?” came the concerned voice from the other car.

“The car broke down, but nothing we can’t handle Iida-san” Risa waived and smiled to the driver.

“Ah, okay, I’ll go ahead then” then she honked again, signaling her departure.

“Hai, thank you for stopping and checking us up” Risa slightly bowed. And the car left.

When she turned to Ai, Ai was already blushing red. She smiled and Ai looked away. Then she left and she headed to her car. She treaded back after a moment, and Ai could see her goofy smile as she came closer and Ai smiled too.

When Ai’s eyes landed on the thing that she brought back, her eyes immediately opened wide and her eyes went to the fuel gauge in front of her. Risa refilled some fuel into the tank without a word, and Ai stayed still, wordless.

When Risa was done, she went to Ai’s direction and Ai asked in a deceptively calm voice “You did know about it from the start, didn’t you?” caught off guard Risa replied with incoherent words, that’s when the door slammed, the engine brought to life, and Ai drove away, leaving the head scratching Risa behind, glued to the road.

:D

Okay I'm now really signing off  HAPPY NEW YEAR AGAIN!

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: WHISPERING WORDS UNSAID ~TakaGaki Fic~ ^.^ (Ch.4~12/31)
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2009, 12:57:15 PM »
Takagaki cannot be denied! But it looks as though Ai is still being stubborn. Come on, Ai-chan, you know you can't resist. I think that kiss proved it. Hopefully, now, Risa will go back to dropping by.

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Brilliant Green - Rainy Days Never Stays