JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gheee - Beautiful Stungun

Author Topic: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - (JunRei) Through the Window (04/26)  (Read 66516 times)

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - (JUNREI) - A Lonely Sunday 11/11 + Omake
« Reply #160 on: November 15, 2012, 06:05:13 AM »
http://tkhshsatsuki.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-54.html#more

As you can see, I like starting stories orz.
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - (Blog) - Resistance 1 / ? (11/14)
« Reply #161 on: November 15, 2012, 06:22:33 AM »
I think it's fitting Risa is the one telling Sayu to resist. Something makes me think she's going to eat those words. XD

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm here to read and comment, maybe feedback(?) XD
« Reply #162 on: November 15, 2012, 07:16:44 AM »
:lol: i really wonder like Sayumin is Eririn doing on purpose to "seduce" the bunny into action  XD

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #163 on: November 15, 2012, 07:43:46 AM »
I either find myself feeling perverted or thinking it will be quite silly with Eri :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #164 on: November 17, 2012, 04:51:40 AM »
http://tkhshsatsuki.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-55.html

here's some more as feed to the trolls (not really). xD
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - (Blog) - Resistance 2 / ? (11/17)
« Reply #165 on: November 17, 2012, 06:47:02 AM »
i am a bit confused after ~*
did the turtle make a call to the former leader?

anyway, i just can say the turtle and bunny are quite interesting... it is kinda fun to see the two in the game of resistance   :thumbsup

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #166 on: November 17, 2012, 06:51:12 AM »
Eri coming to the former leader for advice :)

The back and forth between Eri and Sayu is compelling
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #167 on: November 17, 2012, 08:19:22 AM »
“How do you say such things?”

“Risa.”

Risa? Risa, what? Risa told her about Sayu confiding in her?  What?

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #168 on: November 17, 2012, 08:39:01 AM »
“How do you say such things?”

“Risa.”

Risa? Risa, what? Risa told her about Sayu confiding in her?  What?

I was referring to that Ai probably had the same experience through Risa. xD Sorry if that was kind of confuzzling. xD

Offline all6th

• Problem kids own the World! Go for 6th gen momusu!
  • ecchi
  • Otsukarei~ desu!
« Reply #169 on: November 17, 2012, 04:24:23 PM »
I love your story.. You write it in such a good way, looks like I'll go dying to see chapter after chapter to see how the story goes between sayu and eri,. and since I love kameshige so much, thank you :) keep it work author san :)

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - (AiGaki) Surprise Visit 11/24
« Reply #171 on: November 30, 2012, 12:29:22 AM »
Jealousy
Takahashi Ai x Niigaki Risa
A/N: Ai-chan happened to watch dietrich on the same day as Hyogi.

~*
Takahashi Ai excitedly walked into backstage with her no-make up glory. Almost skipping across the hall, she rounded up a corner and smiled.

“Gaki-sa—“

“Hyogi!” She heard the younger female’s voice full with delight and watched her give this unknown, handsome (and tall) young man a hug, and a kiss on each cheek. “Thank you so much for coming!”

“You’re welcome, Niigaki-san. I’ll always be there in all of your plays, of course.” The man smiled at her sweetly as Risa replied with a smile.

“Kamsahamnida~” Risa said in her perfect and cute fake Korean accent as the male replied in a Korean sentence that Ai couldn’t make out due to her limited knowledge of this foreign language.

Ai felt a rare pout creep up to her face but immediately wore a poker expression when Risa turned around to look at her direction (completely innocently) and smiled.

“Ai-chan!” In delight, Risa skipped towards her and smiled a sweeter smile. Ai smiled in triumph upon receiving a gorgeous smile she would like to think of as ‘something reserved for Ai-chan only’ and smiled back. “Oh, I’m so glad you can make it in today.”

“Of course if it’s Risa-chan, I’d always be there.” Ai replied and hugged Risa, getting the same treatment of kisses on either of her cheeks and a smile. “I’m sorry I won’t be able to come again on any of the actual stages though.”

“You just don’t know how special it is for me that you’re here right now.” Risa hugged her tighter, wrapping her arms around her waist tightly. Subtly, Risa’s hands crept up Ai’s arm and then to her hands as she hooked their pinkies together and walked. “Ah, Ai-chan, this is one of my co-stars from Minori, Hyogi.”

“Ah, nice to meet you, Takahashi-san.” Hyogi smiled at Ai, with that same eye smile and offered his hand. “My name is Hyogi.”

Ai smiled fakely and untangled her pinky from Risa’s to accept this man’s hand. “Nice to meet you, Hyogi-san. My name is Takahashi Ai.” She introduced herself and shook his hand, accidentally gripping it a little too tight, but the man didn’t show anything on his face.

There seemed to be an internal battle between the two of them as they smiled at each other as if trying to communicate something.

“Hands off my girl, Korean dude.” Ai thought to herself as she gritted her teeth through her fake smile. “You’ll never get into her pants, cause that’s my territory.”

“Umm.. Ai-chan?” Risa broke their semi-staring contest. “Hyogi?”

“Oh yes, Niigaki-san, here this is for you.” Hyogi suddenly pulled out a bouquet of flowers from beside him and gave it to the female. “Take the floor.” He encouraged her as Risa smiled and took it.

“Thank you.” Risa answered with a smile and placed it on her table.

“And I’ll take her on my floor.” Ai aggressively thought on her own mind and hooked her pinky onto Risa’s. “Good luck there.”

“You coming here before the start of the play, makes me nervous you know.” Risa told Ai, squeezing the older female’s pinky. “Is this some sorta revenge?”

“Yea~” Ai answered like a child and stuck her tongue out. “I told you to not tell me when you’re going to watch Gekidan, but you went ahead and told me before it started anyway. This is payback for bad bad girls like you~”

“Mou, Ai-chan.” Risa tugged on that pinky and looked at the older female. “Time to go for me.” She smiled at Ai who only nodded and smiled back at her.

Soon Risa left for the actual play as Ai and the rest of the guests went onto the the theater entrance to have themselves seated. Before Ai and Hyogi parted, they both smiled at each other and left.

“You’re never getting her~ harharhar~” Ai thought evilly in her mind and chuckled at her own childishness. She then realizes that, it’s been a while since she had been jealous at all.

It felt like her relationship with Risa was so perfect and peaceful that she doesn’t feel this emotion quite often. It made her happy, in a cruel yet innocent way. Now she can’t wait to tell the younger girl of this internal battle, and of how she would react to it.

~*
“Riiisaaaa~” Takahashi Ai cooed as she followed her girlfriend in hot pursuit right inside the bathroom.

“Ai-chan? Mhm. Let me just finish up taking off my make up.” Risa answered as she splashed her face with water. Completely at home in her house and Ai-chan has been following her everywhere like a puppy with a stupid grin on her face.

Risa raised her wet face and wiped towel on it to dry. Immediately she felt strong arms constrict around her waist and a jaw on her left shoulder. “I don’t like that Korean guy.”

“Hyogi?” Risa asked turning around to face her jealous monkey, with an amused smile on her face. “I thought Hyogi was fine.”

Ai sneered at the younger female as she raised one of her non-existent eyebrows. “Tell me all about it.”

“Well, he’s kind. He’s handsome, he’s tall. He’s good at acting.” Risa counted with her fingers, Ai’s face still presed closely to her. She was doing this on purpose, Ai knew. “What’s there not to like, I guess?”

“Do you like him?” Ai asked, stepping back and untangling her arms from Risa’s waist. Risa hummed in response as if she was thinking of what to answer. “Hey!” An offensive hand from the older lurched forward to make contact with the younger’s head.

“Ow! Ai-chan!”

“What’s that pause for?!” Ai pouted at the younger female, hands balled into fists by her waist. “Gaki-san!”

“I was kidding!” Risa answered a hand still on her hurting head. “Mou, Ai-chan. Are you jealous?”

“Who is jealous!?” Ai answered with an unnaturally high pitched voice and cutely stomped her way out of the bathroom and into the living room.

“Well... you.” Risa whispered and immediately followed it with a ‘hahaha,’ then an ouch when a foot connected with her shin. “You’re so violent today...”

“I wouldn’t be if you weren’t so teasing.” Ai sat on the living room couch and crossed her arms in front of her. She turned to look at Risa in a leer, and turned her head swiftly with a “hmph.”

“Ah~ah. Ai-chan.” Risa smiled to herself. It has been long since Ai acted like this. Although it hurts (physically) she was amused to see the older girl acting this way. “I’m sorry?”

“You’re not.” Ai turned away as Risa sat on the couch with her.

“Okay, maybe I’m not.” Risa answered jokingly and Ai looked at her again with an angry pout. “Oh, that’s cute alright.”

Ai looked away again with a ‘hmph’ as Risa climbed out of the couch and kneeled in front of the female.

“Okay, there’s nothing to be jealous about.” Risa assured the female, taking one of her crossed hands into her own. “I was just teasing, okay? Hyogi is a good person, he looks after me, but he’s just that.”

“But he definitely wants it in your pants!” Ai shouted angrily in her cute small voice. Risa knows this was what she was really thinking, but she’s not really making any effort on sounding too angry.

“Oh, maybe he does.” Risa answered with a smile. “But I want it in your pants everytime, and god knows you do to mine anyway and it’s mutual.” She pulled Ai’s hand towards her, making the both of them stumble onto the living room floor, with Ai on top of her. “Right?”

“How can you just say something like that so casually, not-so-Risa-chan-like?” Ai asked her innocently.

“Oh, I just feel like so handsome today, with my cute jealous monkey being a monster at me.” Risa teased and a hand immediately connected to her head. “Owwww.”

“I’m sorry! Did that hurt too much?” Ai leaned forward to check, only to find lips capturing hers in a soft kiss. “Risaaaa!”

“I love you, Ai-chan!” The younger female hugged Ai’s waist and started to roll on top of her on the ground.

“Ah, geez.” Ai sighed as a blush crept up on her face. “On the ground?”

“Don’t get wood burns now.” Risa warned, as she leaned in for another kiss.

Maybe this became an epitome of ‘make up sex’ when they weren’t really fighting it.

(Jealousy/END)

A/N: I don’t know what I’m thinking while writing this so I apologize for any OOC, but it’s kinda fun. LOL

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
Re: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - (AiGaki) Jealousy 11/30
« Reply #172 on: November 30, 2012, 02:11:46 AM »
Lmao aichan all that violence. xD

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #173 on: November 30, 2012, 03:05:19 AM »
it's so fun... can you extend some scene further and post it in the ahem section ? because i think it is more satisfactory if you would write those out. :heart:

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #174 on: November 30, 2012, 03:18:27 AM »
Ehem section? What can you mean by that? 8D

Also, they did go on the same day, LOL Risa only posted about it on different days (she posted Ai's on the day itself.)

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #175 on: November 30, 2012, 07:08:16 AM »
The ending was hilarious :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #176 on: November 30, 2012, 06:13:07 PM »
Lols, jealous monkey.

... I actually like Hyogi... Like a lot... :sweatdrop:

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
« Reply #177 on: November 30, 2012, 07:03:39 PM »
OMG I laughed so hard!  XD

This was absolutely great! I love how Ai-chan is so jealous and gets provoked so easily and Risa only makes it worse by teasing Ai!

And the ending was so cute :wub: and funny too xD

“Hands off my girl, Korean dude.” Ai thought to herself as she gritted her teeth through her fake smile. “You’ll never get into her pants, cause that’s my territory.”

Favorite part! I can so imagine how Ai kills with her stare and thinks this!  XD

Great story! I haven't laughed so much in a long time  :P

Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #178 on: December 01, 2012, 12:48:31 AM »
Lols, jealous monkey.

... I actually like Hyogi... Like a lot... :sweatdrop:

I don't hate Hyogi, but I don't like him either, but I don't hate him. I hope this makes sense. LOL. Then again, he's so useful in stories so ; A ; and he's a kind guy. xD

OMG I laughed so hard!  XD

This was absolutely great! I love how Ai-chan is so jealous and gets provoked so easily and Risa only makes it worse by teasing Ai!

And the ending was so cute :wub: and funny too xD

Favorite part! I can so imagine how Ai kills with her stare and thinks this!  XD

Great story! I haven't laughed so much in a long time  :P

I feel proud to have made you happy like this ;DDD Cause I don't usually do any funny stuff /o/

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #179 on: December 01, 2012, 03:00:55 AM »
this feels like the thoughts ai goes through when she sees risa with an atractive dude or something XD like "risa's my territory back off!" but at the same time jelly aichan is adorbs ;3; and handsome risa is always a plus too~ :deco:
you know i love ur stuff satsu~ :deco: keep up the good work! :deco: :deco: :deco:
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gheee - Beautiful Stungun