JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Captain Straydum - Lone Star (album ver.)

Author Topic: The TaeYeon Thread  (Read 1448449 times)

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
Re: The TaeYeon Thread
« Reply #340 on: May 22, 2008, 03:58:00 AM »
holy fuck, I thought some Taeyeon would brighten up this crappy day, but just more bad news comes...

I'll be here supporting you Taeyeon no matter what happens! Fuck them stupid haters.

I also blame Junsu cause he's responsible for putting her in this situation. >_>

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #341 on: May 22, 2008, 08:34:46 AM »
H!P flashback, whoa!

Okay, forget about the antis, but how does the company take this? Do they have any rules against dating within the company? I mean, I don't think they'll do anything extreme like H!P used to but, like, will they call them up and investigate?

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #342 on: May 22, 2008, 09:34:25 AM »
I really hope they're not as big asshats as the guys with H!P

Most likely someone is gonna ask what's up.

Maybe we can expect some kind of explanation from one of them in the near future.
As a fan I'd like to hear one, but I wouldn't hold it against any of them if they don't say anything and just let it blow over like most celeb gossip.

Offline BeLLisima

• Member+
« Reply #343 on: May 22, 2008, 03:42:17 PM »
gah there's this dbsk fan said tae is a whore and a b.i.t.c.h
WHAT THE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCKKKKK!!!! if she's like that junsu wouldnt want to be with her duh
to me tae is one of the artist who never done anything negative gah those fangirls of junsu pleeeeeaaaasssseee
he's super duper lucky to get her wew

Ava+Siggy by heygingersnap+kamisaka @ AMBN^^

Offline alterna

• Taeyeon ♥
« Reply #344 on: May 22, 2008, 03:44:31 PM »
Tae Yeon is like the least hateable person ever. Fangirls are crazy.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #345 on: May 22, 2008, 04:57:06 PM »
LOL. C'mon, don't go crazy over their stupid comments. They've always been like this anyway. I'm more afraid about the company than about fangirls. Those 12 y/os can't do anything but talk trash anyway.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #346 on: May 22, 2008, 07:40:12 PM »
Hey, I didn't see this before...

So it wasn't like they sneaked out to meet each other outside to go shop, but they went out in front of dozens of fans and there was Eeteuk too! Those shopping pics made it more suspicious than it actually was?

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #347 on: May 22, 2008, 09:11:14 PM »
fangirls are crazy. that's paparazzi shit :lol:

maybe they brought Eeteuk to make it less suspicious :P

Have no idea why I'm supporting this relationship so much, when it does nothing but make me feel bad. :lol:

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #348 on: May 22, 2008, 11:26:38 PM »
I talked to my GF about the whole thing, mentioned that i was worried about what'd happen and what all the crazy fangirls would do. And she went ballistic on my ass and said something like "I could be one of those crazy fangirls. I don't like this. And from now I don't like taeyeon :tama-mad:". Apperantly Junsu was the dude she majorly fangirled back in Korea, talked to his mom and shit. And i dont think them 12 y/o's should be underestimated. They come in numbers you know. lol.

Maybe! Maybe maybe, they're just shopping and haning out? ^_____^ I'm just hoping things'll be good in the end. Company needs to play this smooth and like keep the fangirls busy with something else until all this is over.
[/url]

Offline Odango

• 。♥Super。Cutie♥。
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 2NE1
« Reply #349 on: May 23, 2008, 12:39:20 AM »
Well I like both artists, so if it is true I'll support them either way. But really fans are divided on the issues. There's quite a few (more than you might imagine) that are totally in support of Junsu and Taeyeon if they are true. Some are saying he's of that age anyway, so he should have a girlfriend, or be interested in having one, and others are saying he could do a lot worse than Taeyeon, so they're happy XD But of course in -any- fandom there is going to be extremists that are against these types of things. But don't think that all DBSK fans are against it, cause they aren't. But like I was saying, give the people some space~ Let them be happy. Who cares if they're dating each other. It's not like us fans have a chance at them anyway XDDD

♥... soundclick ...  ♥ ... youtube ...  ♥
she isnt in this poll but I would like to make it known that I vote Odango for Ultimate Cutest  :theking

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #350 on: May 23, 2008, 01:08:46 AM »
Quote from: Odango
It's not like us fans have a chance at them anyway XDDD
omg Odango!! :O You just crushed my dreams. Like that *snap* over. My heart was weak before, now it's crushed. All hope is lost, i have nothing more to live for. T_T lol
[/url]

Offline BeLLisima

• Member+
« Reply #351 on: May 23, 2008, 02:13:17 AM »
tama didnt u read one of the fan comment who was there
leeteuk ask for diff car coz he met up with shindong and other suju boys,u can see dbsk manager not going inside the car coz he went with jusnu and taeyeon

at soompi i  read the story in front of A&F from the gal who took the pics of them together shopping (b4 she delete it but useless coz now it's spreading thru out the inet T___T )
at 1st she saw taeyeon alone (she so decided to walk around waiting for dbsk or suju to show up) after bout half an hour she & her friend saw taeyeon with a guy,he put his arm around her shoulder and tae got her arm round his waist,so she wanted to know who the guys, when sho got near....she's kinda shcked it's junsu (well to her taesu look like bro-sis...but who knows),then taesu went to sum place mmmi forgot but she said tae said sumthing that made junsu laughed then he pinched her cheek,then they went to A&F he waited her while she tried on sum clothes and looking for clothes too,that's when this fangal came to junsu and asked him for autograph after that she left >.<
(she shuld've just ask him why they're only together,so everything is clear no more speculation,poor umma T_T )

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #352 on: May 23, 2008, 07:34:40 AM »
* tama-chan gives Seb a razor.
Go ahead.

Nah, BeLLisima, what made it less suspicious to me wasn't Eeteuk, but the fact that they left the hotel in the eyes of lots of fans. Before this, I only read that they came back at the hotel at different time, half an hour apart or something. Based only from that, it was really suspicious. Shopping together then coming back seperately...a classic trick all celeb couples use when they don't wanna get caught. But this vid showed that they didn't even try to hide anything.

But everything's still up for speculations, so. XD

Offline Soy

• soyuri ♥s snsd
  • Member+
  • soyuri, much ?
« Reply #353 on: May 23, 2008, 09:07:55 AM »
the manager was actually with them the whole time, he was there when they left, he was there buying drinks with them, and he came back with them.
Help feed SNSD, Buy a copy of 'Baby Baby'

♥♥♥♥♥ ed owns my banners ♥♥♥♥ Pink Subs are the best!
Soy + Yuri = SoYuri

Offline BeLLisima

• Member+
« Reply #354 on: May 23, 2008, 04:18:59 PM »
^
yes the manager is with them i can see him in fancams and pics
but according o the person who took that pics of them at A&F  taesu always together when they went to this smoothie place or sumthing she saw that they're together and she saw tae said sumthing funny coz junsu laughed and pinched her cheek

im not gonna try to deny that there's nothing going on between them,coz obviously there is,never saw junsu like that to boa or any other girl like jang ri in >.< JJ boa did sumthing like that too mmm like she kinda hugged him from bhind but that's obvious they're in this making of an MV and having fun joking around

but taesu wew no TV camera round them,yet they're acting so close (im okay tho coz i love both taesu) and tae not a person who can just put her hand round a guy waist in public like that even if they're soooo close,maybe she can when there's official camera like at chunji coz ppl know it's only an act,the manager not really near them when they walked together but yes he's there, and sumone at A&F saw junsu waiting for her while she was trying her clothes on

i gotta feeling all of dbsk and soshi gals oredi know bout this but they stay silent

idk i just gonna supprt them no matter what and for sure they will deny this coz SM wont let them go public

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #355 on: May 23, 2008, 09:59:39 PM »
gah too much talk about this and way too many details that I didn't want or need to know.  :frustrated:

Why must my once happy place become a place of such frustration?
Just because I support them, I'm still a damn fanboy and I'm not really all that happy about all of this.

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #356 on: May 24, 2008, 12:32:15 AM »
I have the solution: start fanboying someone else?
[/url]

Offline Pen-Pen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #357 on: May 24, 2008, 12:54:57 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I agree. Thankfully Tae-Yeon stopped being my fave a long time ago.

May I make some suggestions SiTS? If you want a safe long term investment you might want to start paying attention to Seo Hyun, Hyo Yeon, or Sunny because I'm pretty sure they'll remain single for a while longer for *cough* various reasons *cough* (Hyo Yeon/Sunny for not being very good looking compared to the rest and Seo Hyun because she's WAY illegal and very shy).

Otherwise, another good choice might be Sica/Yuri since they seem to only have eyes for each other and probably release all their pent up lust for boys on each other in order to stay out of scandals. So you get to have the joy of seeing Sica and Yuri acting lovey-dovey and flirty while still being able to fantasize about possibly being the man in Sica, Yuri, or both (!)  :twisted: of their lives. Personally, I'm a Sica fan nowadays, but have no problem accepting Yuri as part of a package deal with the Ice Princess  :lol:.

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #358 on: May 24, 2008, 01:12:24 AM »
:O :O :O It was a lame joke. :'(

I wouldn't stop fanboying Tae just coz she dated a hot dude, not for anything. Shit i just think its cool they presumably have something going. 8)
[/url]

Offline Pen-Pen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #359 on: May 24, 2008, 03:03:34 AM »
I was joking too about actually switching favorites. True fans will be happy for their stars and stick by them regardless.

I WASN'T joking about my fanboy dreams of me, Yuri, and Sica  :P

But to bring the topic back to Tae Yeon. Has anyone seen any HQ pics of umma in her red hot pants for the Haptic Commercial? She might not have much leg length to offer overall, but quality over quantity right?

EDIT: Here's a nice pseudo-Tae Yeon update. Soshistalker found this pic of a Tae Yeon lookalike in a one piece swimming suit. God all the girls in this pic are pretty flippin cute, resemblance to SNSD aside.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 03:58:27 AM by Pen-Pen »

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Captain Straydum - Lone Star (album ver.)