JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tanpopo - Nenmatsu Nenshi No Daikeikaku

Author Topic: (Group) T-ara (티아라)  (Read 792113 times)

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
Re: (Group) T-ara (티아라)
« Reply #660 on: November 27, 2011, 10:13:12 PM »
Here's something I've always wanted to ask (sounds like I'm trying to ask a girl out)

I get a Abe Natsumi vibe from Soyeon. It's in the eyes for me. Am I crazy?
I kinda see it. Other than having the best voice in the group, Soyeon has this motherly/older sister vibe which Nacchi was also known for.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #661 on: December 01, 2011, 05:57:27 AM »

Such a long wait till the release >.<

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #662 on: December 01, 2011, 12:59:14 PM »
^Ugh they're killing me with those releases dates, hopefully the date doesn't get pushed back.

T-ARA「お祈りダンス」で恋愛成就を祈願

I forgot they were gonna do Christmas concerts.

Offline lazyho

• Member+
« Reply #663 on: December 03, 2011, 12:14:37 PM »
boram i really like her.
she just like 15 or 17 years old.
but i don't belive that she is the oldest member  :shocked

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #664 on: December 03, 2011, 04:11:18 PM »
boram i really like her.
she just like 15 or 17 years old.
but i don't belive that she is the oldest member  :shocked
I know, that's why I love her. Forever "young" :lol: I once tried making a list of people in kpop that you wouldn't believe she's older than which included BEG's Ga-In, 1/2 of 2NE1, 2/3 of After School, and everyone in SNSD, Wonder Girls, Kara, 2PM, MBLAQ, Big Bang...to name a few. :P

I heard T-ara won Mnet Countdown and I was trying to find the video only to find out it didn't air this week. Pic/video or it didn't happen. :P But yay to them!

Offline lazyho

• Member+
« Reply #665 on: December 04, 2011, 10:29:38 AM »
 :yep: i agree with "forever young" but still i can't believe it.
i know that there is hello baby t-ara version but there is no subtittle in it.
anyone can help me for search the subtittle.

oh n i have seen boram in a tvshow but i don't remember what it is.
i saw boram is SUPER CUTE when she eat chocolate.
that makes me love boram so much  :wub:

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #666 on: December 04, 2011, 11:05:43 AM »
There's some on Youtube. I found this one (enable the CC). Looks like they got more on their channel. Also, the fan forum tiaradiadem.com subs their shows but I haven't gone over there in awhile. I've only seen half of the first episode since it started airing last year, but I never got around to watching any shows of theirs lately. :(

I think you're talking about the Star Golden Bell episode where they asked Boram to do a fake CF with the chocolate. She loves to eat, so she gets excited about food. :lol:

Offline lazyho

• Member+
« Reply #667 on: December 04, 2011, 01:24:16 PM »
tiara diadem  :mon star: yeah sounds good
n how to attach as picture or video from my comp. , sorry i'm still newbie   :pleeease:

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #668 on: December 05, 2011, 07:56:29 AM »
Looks like the trend to have multiple MVs continues for Lovey Dovey. I love seeing these girls but damn...why FIVE? I can understand having two, since it would just be a regular MV and a drama one. Well I hope they get enough rest (doesn't seem like it >.<), especially since they're promoting in Japan as well .
T-ara’s “Lovey Dovey” MV to have three directors and five versions
Quote from: allkpop
On December 5th, Core Contents Media revealed more details about T-ara‘s upcoming “Lovey Dovey” music video.

The agency stated, “A total of three music video directors will participate in the production of ‘Lovey Dovey’ music video, and a total of five versions including drama, dance, and club versions will be released.”

They continued, “‘Lovey Dovey’s first music video, the drama version starring Qri, will be 17 minutes and 30 seconds long, and will be released on the 24th, Christmas Eve… the teaser for this production was revealed on December 1st.”

“In addition to the drama version, currently 4 other versions of ‘Lovey Dovey’ music video are in the making… We are working hard to show you a variety of sides,” they added.

“Lovey Dovey” is the work of famous composers, Shinsadong Tiger and Choi Gyu Sung, and incorporates an electronic sound that is popular in club music across Europe and the States.

After concluding promotions for “Cry Cry”, T-ara will kick off their promotions for “Lovey Dovey” on January 1st. Core Contents Media stated, “In contrast to the somewhat androgynous image that was emphasized during ‘Cry Cry’, a completely different image will be shown through ‘Lovey Dovey’… It will be a song and a dance that people can follow along even more easily than ‘Roly Poly’.”

Source: Star News

@lazyho, if you want to attach something there's an "Attachments and other options" thing when you reply. It's right under the section where you type your post.

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #669 on: December 09, 2011, 10:36:04 AM »
Lawdy Lawdy @ the multi versions. I love them and all but they're not so great in the MV dept. I'll be happy even if they just make a cheapo MM-esque one shot video as oppose to a dizzying multi cut one. :P

And man, is it that time already? Soyeon is now the leader of the group starting next month when they promote Lovey Dovey. I could've sworn Hyomin was just leader back when they were doing their Roly Poly promotions. Has it been that long ago?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 04:09:03 PM by DO Me DO Me »

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #670 on: December 10, 2011, 04:45:28 AM »

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #671 on: December 14, 2011, 06:00:41 PM »

Just the performance.

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #672 on: December 15, 2011, 10:08:23 PM »

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #673 on: December 16, 2011, 04:39:26 AM »
Album jacket pics for Lovey Dovey

All that text in the solo shots ruin the pics for me D:

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #674 on: December 16, 2011, 04:46:15 AM »
I really like them XD

Though, while I can absolutely appreciate the design and typography as much as the next guy...some clean versions of these images would be great. Preferably like, maybe 4 times as big XD
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline jackcole

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^^v
« Reply #675 on: December 20, 2011, 01:27:35 PM »
has anyone got any news if hyomin will show up in IY2?  :sweatdrop:
^v^

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #676 on: December 21, 2011, 12:48:23 AM »
Hyomin isn't a part of the new cast maybe in the future they might bring her back and then we can get more Folding Screen action.
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #677 on: December 21, 2011, 10:20:42 PM »
T-ara on Sakigake with eng subs

Hwayoung introducing herself was cute haha.
Ahh...I wish I could have went into that haunted house with Soyeon.

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #678 on: December 24, 2011, 05:46:32 AM »
Their collaboration song with Davichi:

I actually really like the song...and as usual they all look great in the MV XD. I should really listen to more Davichi...

Also, worst Christmas gift ever, but apparently Lovey Dovey was delayed again from December 24 to January 2nd :(...Oh well, I'm still enjoying my Cry Cry for now :P
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #679 on: December 28, 2011, 10:22:07 PM »
Seriously, the air in Japan is full of helium and adrenaline. Makes kpop idols peppier .XD That was an entertaining clip. LoL @ Hyomin being ignored near the end. Forever folding screen.  :cry:

I totally forgot "Lovey Dovey"'s MV was supposed to come out Christmas Eve. That's ok, I was too busy the whole weekend, hardly got online.

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tanpopo - Nenmatsu Nenshi No Daikeikaku