JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hinouchi Emi - Crying

Author Topic: LIAR GAME! w Erika Toda and Matsuda Shota (Season 2 & Movie announced!)  (Read 73032 times)

Offline supra

• people of cosmicolor
  • ecchi
  • Member+
^ No prob  ;D
I suppose the Revival Round would have a lot of new rules to translate...
hmm I wonder if we'll get new characters for Round 3 other than the winners of Revival Round continuing to Round 3

Offline SacredCultivator

• AYO T-ara~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Well just released Ep. 5, thought I'd let you all know, back to sleep meh I am sleepy stayed up too late working on it ><
Hello!Fansub's is recruiting Translators / Karaoke Typesetters, if interested PM me.

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
'While you where sleeping': thanks we are watching :)

Offline khmere-smily

• ecchi
  • Member+
This dramas is the best! Best casting, best OST best... etc...
Erika & Shota are looking cute together ^^

Edit: Ooh I forget that I have made some screencaps of all 5 episode of this dramas. Where can I show all my caps? To share with you, guys?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 08:04:33 PM by Hanabi »

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
Haha, I didn't realize who No.15 was until she took of her shades. Good episode.

Offline SacredCultivator

• AYO T-ara~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
@Hanabi: You can just post them here and maybe Supra can post them to the according episode on frontpage or something ^_^

@boykun: Hmm who is she lol I just konw she looks soo bad-as$
Hello!Fansub's is recruiting Translators / Karaoke Typesetters, if interested PM me.

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
No.15 is played by the Iwasa Mayuko. http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=41.0

Really hot girl.

By the way, any info on the OST, or if there is one at all? A soundtrack by the great Nakata Yasutaka has got to be awesome.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 11:12:59 PM by boykun »

Offline khmere-smily

• ecchi
  • Member+
Okay I will post caps of Liar Game tomorrow but they are in thumbnails and I have many many many caps of Liar Game. Is it okay?  :-\

Offline SacredCultivator

• AYO T-ara~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
@boykun: Thanks for the reference.

@Hanabi: Thumbnail form would be nice ^_^ , I am sure they would be okay.

Offline khmere-smily

• ecchi
  • Member+
Okay I thank to you SacredCultivalor
I have 860caps =D

The opening

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 09
Episode 10
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 06:01:24 PM by Hanabi »

Offline supra

• people of cosmicolor
  • ecchi
  • Member+
goodness.... Sacred must have really 'sweated it out' for such a quick release for episode 6...
respect...  8)

Offline SacredCultivator

• AYO T-ara~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
I did... pulled what I did for the past episode went WAY over my bedtime... Sadly THIS time I got caught and yelled at by Parents... blehs... all because of one small little 'shouldn't have done that' from teh Translation Checker ><

PS: Don't expect this kind fo service for future eps... haha we had a little special something happen that allowed us to do it at this pace.

Offline Imperx

• Addicted to Reina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Thanks for the new episode SacredCultivator and crew. Even the episodes that take a little longer to be released come out fast to me. LIAR GAME is the only show this season that I know 100% I'm going to burn to DVD.

I don't watch the previews for the next episodes because I don't want to see spoilers so I have no idea how Nao is going get any votes.

Offline supra

• people of cosmicolor
  • ecchi
  • Member+
darn.... guess i spoilered myself into knowing how Nao will once again be safe from this round... would they end the series with round 3? haha...

Offline edhead999

• MAJI DE!?!?!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
^ That's what I'm thinking. Either that or some kind of decisive round where Nao gets pitched against Akiyama. Even though that involves Nao becoming really good at lying, which I don't see happening.

What I'd really like to see happen is Nao totally destroying Fukunaga

Nacchi... kawaii XD

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Maybe in the end honesty wins?

Offline edhead999

• MAJI DE!?!?!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Actually, that makes a whole lot more sense than my projected ending. That and it'd tie up all the various stories... er maybe just the two stories.

Nacchi... kawaii XD

Offline supra

• people of cosmicolor
  • ecchi
  • Member+
^ i was thinking that it might be a possible ending, but we'll never know how it could truly end till it actually ends... after all the slot is rather late at night so the target audience doesn't necessarily need to accept an "honest" ending.. but there's still Toda Erika~ that's good enuff ><

Offline supra

• people of cosmicolor
  • ecchi
  • Member+
episode 7 raw is out!! link on first page of thread!!

Offline edhead999

• MAJI DE!?!?!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Mmm, just read about the 3 hour series finale. That's awesome. Thanks for those subs Sacred Cultivator!

Nacchi... kawaii XD

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hinouchi Emi - Crying