JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - I Don`t Know

Author Topic: Operation: Kill Maeda The Vampire Queen [AtsuMina + OTHERS] Ch. 2 [1/22/15]  (Read 5721 times)

Offline ArakawaAyumu

• Ueda Kana is my waifu <3
I stumbled upon someone's tumblr and saw her post that AKB48 Fanfics needs to have more SaeYaka. So yeah, I made a fanfic that has SaeYaka on it LOL. But anyway, the pairing is not only Atsumina and Saeyaka, this story has many couple to feature too :cow:

Index

Prologue [Down Here]

Prologue

My parents died when I was just a baby – completely leaving me to the hands of their butler, Sae, to raise properly.  I have this vivid memory of her sleepless nights just to make sure I’m sleeping well. As I grew up, I came to acknowledge her as both my mom and my dad. She is my only family.

The first spring of the 19th century came. I am now a college student. I needed to part ways with Sae and study my butt of to become a professional. She has tears on her eyes when she bid farewell to me – though I promised to send her letters regularly.

A year has passed. I am now on my way back home for Sae’s birthday.

Surprising her is my plan, but it seems I got the surprise instead.

The village chief has told me that Sae was killed a month ago by vampire. A ferocious creature that sends chills to every person just by the name being mentioned. My face turned pale. I seek for answers, day and night – lots of sleepless night. Until one day, I stumbled a letter across her room. I read the letter and the rage completely filled up my systems.

I walked towards the basement and grabbed my father’s old shotgun. It’s time for me to execute an operation.

Operation: Kill Maeda The Vampire Queen.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 06:00:15 PM by ArakawaAyumu »

Offline TakamachiNanoha

Arakawa-san, by any chance, did you stumbled in my tumblr? hahaha XD just kidding. Anyway nice beginning. This is really a promising story

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Why do I feel like the person whose tumblr you stumbled upon was me...? :huhuh

Well, anyways, I LOVE this! Saeyaka + Vampire = Perfection!!

Update soon! :heart:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline luvsidney

• Member+
though I don't have tumblr account but I need saeyaka fanfic haha pls do ur best I support u └(^o^)┘

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Ah... Atsuko is vamp Queen..

Who is it that want to kill Atsuko?

Is it Minami or Sayaka?

I guess Sae become vamp.

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the new story

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Interesting

Sad was kill? No way!!!!

Offline ArakawaAyumu

This chapter is boring I tell y'all XD hahaha

Chapter 1: Fate

I roamed around the woods in hopes to find a clue leading me to the vampire queen. My grip on the handle of the shotgun tightened – I wouldn’t admit it but I was actually pretty scared on my rash decision. Rage consumed me up until the brain that caused me not to think properly. I didn’t even think about bringing garlic and holy water with me. I’m not really prepared to meet the Maeda in terms of weapons. But I’m mentally and physically prepared with any vampires I encounter along the way. I guess that counts.

Feeling that my feet gave up from too much walking, I stopped by on the biggest tree I could find and leaned on it. I panted hard due to exhaustion. I never really walked this long since grade school. I took my water bottle and drank some water while still gripping on my shotgun. I took some cough drops and let it slide on my throat. I really am an idiot for even rushing out on the woods with a not-so-great state – the cold weather is not helping too.

When I think I rested enough, I gathered my thoughts again and continued my journey. From the very beginning, I don’t really know how to start my search for Maeda. I’m just following my instincts being raised in the wild. I looked to my right and to left – still no encounters. I sighed deeply. I didn’t even know finding vampires could be this hard. I let out another sigh. Then, I heard some footsteps coming in my way; I heard a dry leaf being stepped on too – the crisp sound of it. I turned around and pointed my gun on the way I heard the footsteps.

“Easy there kid. I’m harmless.”

As I heard the deep and husky voice, a tall figure showed before my eyes. She has shotguns on both of her hands. A led light on her back – the light was placed on the hook of her back pack to be precise. Her face was pretty foreign; she’s not from here – unless she’s a newcomer in the village that I live that moved when I was in the university. I then studied her face more, trying to decide whether I should trust her or now. She really looks pretty harmless despite of her looks.

“It’s rude to stare too much ya know? Unless you fell for me at first sight kiddo” she snickered

“I’m just wondering if blood can decorate your head prettier than your face.” I smirked with my shotgun aimed at her head.

“Woah there kiddo! I’m just here in the woods tryin’ to find some full-blooded clues about the vampire who killed my old chum” she frowned

“We’re in the same boat then” I smirked

“No we ain’t. We’re on the same forest! Get it? Hahaha!” she laughed hysterically whilst slapping my back again and again. Seriously, this woman’s gonna get a piece of me.

“Listen here lady; I’m tryin’ to find the vampire queen. Wanna come or nah?”

“I’m going to come with you, shorty. The name’s Akimoto Sayaka by the way. Many call me Garo when I am out on a vampire-werewolves exterminating mission in my place.” She replied. She then took a tobacco inside her pocket and lit it up. She’s like my father in many ways, like how Sae described him to me. I really wish I had the chance to meet parents before they could die.

“I’m Takahashi Minami. I preferred to be called TakaMina.” I looked up to her and offered my hand as a sign of politeness. She took then we briefly shook hands for a moment or two. I then reload my shotgun in case someone might appear in the middle of the nowhere. My senses are really getting sensitive than usual.

We then continued our way to find certain clues that might help us in exterminating vampires. As we walk, Sayaka started talking about her life. I guess I could really us some entertainment so I listened attentive to her. I hope she does the same way when it’s my turn to give everything I got.

“Ya know kid, this tobacco I have right here ain’t that tobacco with marijuanas and other shit in it. This is full of crushed and dried medicines.” She puffed and then blew the smoke

“What kind of disease you have?”

“Depression. Ya see kid, my lover left me years ago to serve some weird people without even saying goodbye. I desperately seek clues about her whereabouts and when I finally got her address, they said she died months ago. Good timing when the old village chief said that vampires are attacking lately. I’m in for some action since the town I live in was full of vampires and werewolves and other kinds of shit. I’m so tired with dealing shit. But yeah, I needed to avenge my old lover’s death, even if her body was nowhere to found.” She explained. I widened my eyes; our goal might be so similar after all.

“Was your old lover’s name is Miyazawa Sae?”

“How’d ya know?” she stopped puffing her tobacco for a moment and stared at me.

“She was the one who raised me.”

“Ah. That’s why she ran away from our village at the age of 17, just so she can look after some squirt like you.” She continued smoking again

“Aren’t you gonna punch me or something similar? You know just like the books” I eyed her

“Ain’t gonna do that kid. I’m no monster who does something rash like that. Sae wouldn’t want me to do it either. Now, you squirt have me reminding her again.

“Heh…”

We continued our small talk as we roam around in the woods to find some clues. Then all of a sudden, we heard someone screaming for help. It’s not a mistake, a vampire is probably attacking. Looking at Sayaka, I caught her looking at me too. We’re thinking of doing the same thing. Taking out some ample amount of bullets in my pocket, I gripped the handle of my shotgun and aimed it on the way. We dashed towards where the scream is heading – but the sound died before we could even see someone. Sighing, we both continued our walk on the path we’re supposed to head.

Then, we saw a girl lying on the ground – bathing in her own blood. Sayaka ducked down on the body and touched her neck – checking whether the girl is alive or not.

“Is it good?” I asked

“Alive and soon to be kickin’ again; what should we do to her?”

“We cannot possibly leave her all alone here, unconscious and all. So yeah, let’s take her to my house. Why not crash into my place too, Sayaka? It’s pretty late now and you could use some good food.”

“Is it okay?”

“Yeah. You can stay long if you want. I really need some help regarding the vampires. You also wanted to avenge Sae’s death yeah?”

“Of course. Now kid, hand me over your shotgun. I will protect you whilst carrying the lasso. Lead me the way.”

“You got it.”

Following Sayaka’s orders, I handle my shotgun to her and carried the girl in a princess like manner. I studied her face – she’s beautiful that I held my breath and felt my face heating up. I’ve never seen a beautiful creature like her in my whole life. She’s too beautiful to be considered as a human. Being beautiful like her should be considered as a crime. Oh gosh. What the hell did I just said? You’re really an idiot Minami. Remember, you need to avenge Sae’s death. You have no time for other things and shenanigans

“Oi kiddo. You better not be undressing the lasso using your eyes.” Sayaka chuckled

“S-Shut up! I’m not doing perverted.” I blushed

“No need to get flustered chum, I was in the same situation as you.”

“With Sae?”

“Yeah. Like this girl here, I saved Sae when I saw her lying unconscious in the woods. I feel for her at first sight. When she woke up, she has no memories at all – so I tried my best not to hurt her or force her in any way. We spend time almost every day and before we knew it, we fell in love. My love for her was so intense that I succumb into depression when she left the house without saying goodbye. Though I didn’t want to encourage to kiddo, but beware on whom you fall in love. They build you yet when they leave you, you break into pieces again.”

“You don’t really make sense, Garo.”

“I shouldn’t make sense at all, Kiddo. You’re still in your 20’s; you couldn’t possibly understand the struggles of woman in her late 30’s.”

After Sayaka said that, it became silent between us again. As I walk towards the Takahashi Manor, I occasionally steal glances on the woman below me – the woman in my arms. It’s really hard not to fall for someone like her. But I am pretty sure it’s not really love that I’m feeling for her. Maybe sympathy? You wouldn’t actually leave a girl like her alone – in her own. Do I really make sense? I guess not.

After a few more minutes, we arrived in the Manor. Sayaka opened the gate for us then headed inside afterwards. I gently laid the girl in the sofa and signalized Sayaka to watch over her as I make dinner for us. For some reason, I decided to take out a turkey and potatoes. I’m not really the type of person to eat heavy food during dinner. So it was a big question why I’m currently roasting this turkey in my oven.

I went out of the kitchen for a moment to check up on the two. I found Sayaka reading tons of letters coming from her bag – she was still smoking her tobaccos. The girl on the other hand was still unconscious. I then remembered that she has wounds so I dashed and took my first aid kit. Sayaka helped me in treating her then went back to the sofa to read more letters. My curiosity is striking and I want to ask her about the contents of the letter – since she has this serious expression while reading them. But I decided to shut my mouth up in the end eventually.

“Hey kid” she voiced out

“Yeah?” I tilted my head. I think I’m gonna have a stiff neck tomorrow

“What exactly is your plan anyway?”

“I don’t really know. All I want to do is avenge Sae’s death and kill Maeda the Vampire Queen.”

“Are you really sure that this Maeda was the one who killed her?”

“Yeah, she left a letter regarding things that happened one day before she died. But yeah, I never really had the chance to read the whole letter when I saw Maeda, the vampire queen being mentioned in the letter.”

“You’re an idiot. Let me see it, kiddo.” I nod. I went upstairs and rummaged the letter that was hidden in my closet. When I finally saw it, I took and went downstairs again. I showed it to Sayaka, and then she took it. I can see her nervousness as she reads the letter. This is the first time I showed such reaction coming from a usual calm person like her.

Dear Minami,

I know you will probably find this letter when I’m already dead. You see, one of the villagers has told us that the season of the vampires and werewolves are coming here in the village where we live, and possibly it applies to the whole Europe. I don’t know when you will come back here from Japan but, I hope the timing of your arrival won’t be in the phenomenon that they call “the 48th season”. I, myself, doesn’t know a thing on whatever is happening recently here. The fact that I always feel someone presence is kinda alarming too. I sense that it might be Maeda, the vampire queen.

But Minami, whatever happens, do not challenge her unprepared. Rumor has it that she’s so powerful that her looks can kill. I secretly forged an amulet that is currently located at the place you love to spend time with so much. Always wear it alongside with the garlic bracelet that is located in my room.

Minami, you don’t know how happy I am that you’ve grown into a refined woman that your mom and dad wanted. Thank you so much for the bright smiles that you gave me. Thank you for loving me like a parent and showing me what innocence really means.

And I think I owe you an explanation, my dear.

Your parents are actually half-werewolves. I, myself, am a werewolf too. But unlike any other werewolves, we actually help the town’s people into luring out the real antagonists. But sadly, your parents had been killed by an unknown assailant before we can execute our final mission. But I’m sensing it might be a person linked to the “Vampire-Werewolf Extermination Group” in the heart of Transylvania.

Minami, in a matter of time, you will be able to shift into a werewolf too. And when it happens, you need to kill Maeda the vampire queen, and take the amulet that was once stolen from your parents. Chaos will fall unto the whole world if the amulet is still on the hands of Maeda until the “46th solstice” phenomenon. Don’t do something rash. Deal with the vampires with someone as possible too.

I love you so much, Minami. Please always remember that you will always be my spoiled brat.

-Sae

After reading the letter, Sayaka sighed and looked at me with a serious look. I just gulped in an instant. I’m really an idiot for not reading the whole letter before rushing in the woods.

“Well then kid, it seems you have yourself a fate now.”

“Yeah. I guess I will have another mission now besides finding out who the heck is this girl we have in here.”

TBC

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Never give up - Never let go!
Why I think this girl, what they found, is Maeda..  :huhuh

But thank you for update!  :roll:
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Imagine, how you can fly,
                                                                             If you wanna reach a top,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^
                                                                AtsuMina writer!                My OS & Stories area

^__^
                                                                Last update: [26.01.17]  "The games of sins"

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
What?! O^O

Sae's dead?! T^T

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline ArakawaAyumu

What?! O^O

Sae's dead?! T^T

Should I give you spoilers? XD

Edit: I think I gave away some spoilers in the chapter already  :cow:

Offline ArakawaAyumu

Operation: Kill Maeda The Vampire Queen [AtsuMina + SaeYaka] Ch. 1.5 [1/15/15]
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2015, 10:24:37 PM »
Chapter 1.5: Sae’s Notes

Both me and Sayaka had eaten dinner yet, the girl we found is still not awake. I left some food for the girl while Sayaka carried her to my room. Its past midnight now, but I have no time to sleep just for tonight.  I need to find clues somewhere in Sae’s room. But, I can’t really leave this girl sleeping on my bed alone. It would be bad if some vampire smelled her blood and kill her right on the spot. She’s too beautiful to just die. I don’t even know her name yet. Though I noticed she has this “M.” pendant on hidden on her left pocket. I wonder what it stands for.

Sighing for the umpteenth time today, I instead rummaged on my old drawer – hoping to see something unusual.

10 minutes have passed…

20 minutes have passed…

30 minutes have passed…

Finally after all what I’ve done my effort finally paid off. I found a dusty journal on the bottom part of my drawer. I dusted it off for about 5 seconds before opening it. I take that it belongs to Sae. I guess I should probably read this in case I find something interesting. Okay that was redundant.

1st Day, 1st Spring, 19th Century

After Minami left the manor, I felt someone staring at me. I don’t know why but I’m guessing that the vampires are currently planning something regarding us, warewolves. I need to write Oshima a letter.

“I wonder who is Oshima… Maybe an ally?” I then continued flipping the pages of the journal

7th day, 1st Spring, 19th Century

I still don’t know whether the medicines that Mr. Takahashi is working. The last time I check, it was a medicine to make you an immortal yet, he died eventually. I still don’t have a response coming from Oshima. She really needs to hurry up.

“I-Immortality?” I muttered under my breath

13th day, 1st Spring, 19th Century

Oshima finally replied. Young master is now enlisted. I can now guarantee her safety should the vampires attack me. Now, it’s time for me to execute my plans.

I was about to flip the pages again when I saw that there are lots of missing pages in the journal. I don’t know what the hell happened. I’m really curious on what happened to Sae while I was gone. I noticed that the journal entry has this odd 5-day interval on them. With me on boarding school, Sae has definitely more free time than usual.

I don’t really know what happened with Sae. Sayaka has mentioned that Sae’s is nowhere to be found. It’s either it was stolen in the morgue or her body is not in the crime scene to begin with. The puzzle pieces has somewhat confused me rather than help me. I don’t really understand why her body is nowhere to be found. You cannot sell a dead body, and as much as I know vampires wouldn’t take interest in an enemy’s dead body too.

I was about to consult Sayaka about this when suddenly, I heard her screaming from the yard. Looking from the window pane with my shotgun peeking too, I saw her being attacked. She was being attacked by the girl we found earlier. My eyes widened and looked at my bed, the girl is nowhere.

Then it hit me…

Her “M.” pendant stands for Maeda.

TBC

Offline TakamachiNanoha

Arakawa-san, you're such a teaser aren't you? XD knowing you, there might be a plot twist in here  :panic:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Ara... Minami fell for Atsuko... well may be fancied her more likely...

But now that she knew that the girl who she brought home is Maeda... what would she do?

Would she kill her?

Where did Sae go?

Who killed Minami's parents?

What kind of Medicine were they trying to make and for what?

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline luvsidney

• Member+
Chapter 1 not boring nei~ I think
Sae cannot be dead easily I think ^^ since it's a saeyaka story basically haha

I am a little bit glad when I know the pov "I" is tkmn~~~ ^^

But what I feel sayaka in this story will be a S.... ^^"

Hope sayaka will found her lover soon~~ and how tkmn fall for vampire maeda seems very interesting

looking forward to ur story ^^

Ganbarimasu!!!

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Oh crap they just save the vampire queen .?!???

Update soon

Offline TakamachiNanoha

Update soon Arakawa-san~ :D

Offline ArakawaAyumu

Chapter 2: Destiny

I had no time to get shocked on what I’ve just seen – the fact that the girl we just saved is Maeda. Seeing Sayaka getting attacked by Maeda, I immediately grabbed my shotgun and opened the window. I then aimed towards the vampire queen and shot her a few good times before I heard her hiss in pain and immediately fled. I jumped on to the window and dashed towards Sayaka to check whether she is injured or not – turns out she wasn’t. Sayaka has this sly grin on her face when I checked up on her for injuries – it made me think that Maeda has successfully turned her into a vampire. I can feel my blood getting drained just by thinking of that fact. I was about to ask Sayaka about it when she suddenly started laughing her hear out. She then showed me a knife with blood on it. She claimed that she has successfully stabbed Maeda on the stomach and got a sample of her blood. I just sighed on her antics.

Going back to the manor, I lay on the couch for a moment and calmed myself down. A lot has happened in just one night. If Sae was here, I wonder what she will do about this manner. I am not as calm as her and I also have the tendency to act rash whenever things doesn’t go the way I wanted it. Sae claimed that I inherited this trait from my father. But to begin with, I really don’t like the attitudes I inherited from him. Right now, I prayed to whoever God there is to grant me sufficient energy to survive this mayhem until the end. I have a lot of mysterious to uncover and questions to answer.

When I think I’ve calmed down a bit, I looked at Sayaka who was busy fiddling with Maeda’s blood sample on whatever apparatus she has on her backpack. I haven’t really asked her about what will she do on the blood. She seemed excited than usual so I’m guessing it might be really important. Unlike me, Sayaka probably has many connections in need of that blood sample. Maybe I should really stick with this person for a little while.

“See this blood sample kid?! This will be an additive to the incoming vampire plague cure in our village! Sae will be so happy when she finds out about this!” Sayaka excitedly showed me the knife (which is now inside a clear bottle of some sort) like a child that got a lollipop for the first time.

“Good for you, Garo” I replied with eyes closed. I’m getting dizzy for some reasons, but this is no time for me to complain about it.

“All I need to find is the fur of the werewolf queen then the cure will be completed!”

“Just when did this plague started anyway? You seemed to be enthusiastic in finding the plague cure” I forced myself to sit in the sofa regardless of my incoming headache.

“Probably 20 years ago. Yeah I know that the search for the cure took pretty long. But you know kid; we really don’t have the choice back then. Sae was the only one intelligent enough to do a cross examination on the vampire plague victims, but yeah she suddenly vanished in the village. It turns out she wanted to serve her own kind. But then again, a professional medic arrived at our village and helped the villagers regarding the cure. Doc’s name was Watanabe Miyuki.” She explained as she sat beside me while lighting up her tobacco.

“And what exactly is this vampire plague?” I raised one of my eyebrows as I asked her question. Sayaka stopped smoking for a while and looked me straight in the eye.

“Vampire Plague, a plague that can make you a vampire just by a mere skin contact. The plague started from the very first vampire queen. I don’t know who it is though. But rumor has it that the very first vampire queen is not as badass and dangerous like Maeda. That’s the very reason why she got dethroned by that bitch. Well anyway, I might go back to the village tomorrow or the next next day. Wanna come with me kid?”

“Yes. Well to be honest, I’m planning on asking you if I can go with you should you not ask me. Sae told me in the letter that I should seek for an ally right? Besides, I have a fate of being a werewolf. The last thing I can do before I can completely turn into a shifter is to help people from fighting vampires one by one.” I replied

“That’s the spirit kid.”

We both went to our respective room to have a rest. Seriously, I’m tired of what is currently happening to me. Still, I have a lot more questions to find answers for. Like, who the hell killed my parents? Where the hell is Sae now? And what is the real score of that vampire plague? I don’t know. I’m too confused to even think about the question I had in my mind. I wonder when this dilemma will stop. I just want to go back in my normal life without vampires and other shit. If that’s even possible.

I was about to blow out the candles in my room when suddenly, I heard a faint voice calling my name again and again. It’s coming from the docks beside my dad’s shed. I don’t know how I can even hear it to be honest. But my instincts tell me that I should probably go. On the other hand, my body won’t even budge. I don’t know what to do. I just stood there in awe as the voice keeps calling me in. I can’t fight this feeling I had. I want to go but my body went numb all of a sudden. Beethoven’s sonatas keep playing in my mind too. This is way too creepy for me to handle.

Finally giving in, I grabbed my shotgun and went out to the docks with a lantern on my hand. The outside was so cold for me to handle. I mentally scold myself for not wearing any jacket. I then attached the lantern at the end of my shotgun’s handle. I aimed it along the way while shouting “Show me yourself” again and again. I can feel the chill all over my body – inside out.

“Show me yourself!” I shouted this time around.

No replies.

“I repeat, show me yourself!”

No replies.

“If you don’t show yourself on the count of three, I will go back to my room now…”

One…
Two…

Then all of a sudden, a girl with clad black clothes showed herself to me. Her lips are dark and I can smell blood in her. She has this smirk and amused reaction painted all over her face – as if she’s taunting me somehow. I aimed the shotgun in her but; I suddenly froze on the spot when she eyed me closely. Her powers as if she is like another version of Medusa, but she isn’t at all.

“W-Who are you…?” I managed to mutter despite the fear I’m experiencing

“When I was still alive, people call me Itano Tomomi. But now that I’m dead and living as a ghoul, I prefer to be called Tomochin.” She licked her lips in the process. I’m not going to lie, her voice sent chills all over me again and again. I’m experiencing fear like never before. I thought I was brave enough to face many trials; turns out I wasn’t after all.

“W-What do you want from me?” I asked

“I’m offering myself to be your aid in killing Maeda the Vampire Queen.”

“W-What?”

“You heard me once.”

“But why?”

“Your dad helped me when I was still alive. Though I’m living my life as a ghoul now, I want to be your ally. This is the least way I can do to atone for me sins.”

“What sins have you done in the past that you actually offered yourself to me?”

“I infected Maeda Atsuko with the Vampire Plague.”

Wait. Did she just say the Vampire Plague? I don’t know what Tomochin’s affiliations were in her past life but, she might get pretty handy for me in assisting with my future plans. Future plans that up until now are not thoroughly planed. I don’t know what went wrong with my brain. Do I even make sense as of now? Who knows.

“What do you know about the Vampire Plague?”

“It was created by a mad scientist who is obsessed in finding the fountain of youth and immortality. The name of the mad scientist? I don’t know my dear.”

“Why did you become a ghoul?”

“That was the only way for me to be resurrected.”

“Sigh. I would gladly accept your offer to be me aid. But seriously, I don’t really have any plans now. I don’t even know where to start my freaking operation.”

“Oh I have plan though.”

“And what is it?”

“We’re going to seek for the first vampire queen, the dethroned Oshima Yuko.”

TBC

Offline takaminasjokes

woooaaaaahhh this is getting exciting~!!
i wonder if takamina will have more comrades than tomochin and sayaka lol
i'm excited for what happens next! they're gonna go look for yukoooo~

thank you for the update author-san~!

Offline luvsidney

• Member+
woo~~~~~ i can see lot of pairs heeheehee~~~~
I am getting excited~~~ please do your best~!!! ^^

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - I Don`t Know