JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Red Velvet - Oh Boy

Author Topic: [4 Shots] VOICES (WMatsui) - [COMPLETE]  (Read 33526 times)

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [4 Shots] VOICES (WMatsui) - PART 1
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2013, 02:16:57 PM »
Rena is interesting person there.
That voice what Jurina hears, is it Rena?

Btw I have half of picture done. :grin:
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2013, 08:03:08 PM »
Cool fic

Rena know everything  is going to happen cool  :lol:

what will happen next  :?

please continue   :bow:

I'm sure that I will continue this. I will upload the next part by tomorrow.
Thanks for reading. :)

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2013, 08:08:35 PM »
:twothumbs
voices... I love it! wmatsui~ ♥
rena is strange...maybe she's related with the voice that hunt jurina...?
can't wait for the next update!  :twothumbs
exactly what passed through my mind!

Thank you for the update. I'm eagerly waiting the update! You are getting better and better *.*

I think both of you can read my mind.  :shocked
I'll let reader's imagination flew. It's the exciting part of writing fan fiction.

@BbSis : Wow... I'm happy if you think I'm getting better.  :D

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2013, 08:13:17 PM »
I think rena has the same voice like jurina but maybe its different

Well.. in Part 3, I'm going to write Rena P.O.V.. Let's see if our imagination will same or not about Rena. :P

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2013, 08:16:07 PM »
Rena is interesting person there.
That voice what Jurina hears, is it Rena?

Btw I have half of picture done. :grin:

It'll be revealed tomorrow in next chapter. :D

wow, cool... you're fast. I can't wait to see it.  :on woohoo:

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2013, 12:21:24 AM »
wooow!!
its rare that rena can predict the future!
I think maybe she also hears the voice, like Jurina, but it does not affect you the same way.

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
Re: [4 Shots] VOICES (WMatsui) - PART 2
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2013, 06:21:23 AM »

PART 2

"Rena chaaaannn…" I’m clinging to her.

"Hm?!" She still focus on her book.

So.. this is a proper time to give surprise attack. *CHU*

"Jurina-san…!! Why do you kiss me?! People will misunderstood." She put down her book, then she look at me. She angry at me, but unfortunately.. she can’t hide her blushing cheek.

This is always works. I grinned. “If you didn’t wanna kissed by me, then look at me when I talk.”

"I know what you wanna talking about…. my answer is still ‘NO’. I already said it for 10th times, Jurina. Get over it."

She about to hold her book again, but I grab it and put it to another table behind me. Rena wanna take it but I hold her hand, “Rena… please. Next week is a school holiday for 3 days, we can’t waste it!”

"No. Give my book back, NOW.."

Last week, Churi invite me and other classmates to stay in her villa. She said that her parents offered us to enjoy our vacation there.

Actually, that’s not the case. I don’t mind if I must spend my holiday in home and stuck in it .. but it’s because this’s the first time that damn voice didn’t show itself when I planned to do a fun stuff. I can’t waste this chance!

I gave her book. “OK, then I’ll go.”

"No, you can’t."

Urgh. This’s the real problem. I didn’t push her to come with us, but she drag me to don’t go too. "You don’t have the right to preventing me."

"Jurina…" She sighed. "Okay… I’m in." She look away.

I see her worried face. What happen, Rena? Why you look down? Sorry if I troubling you.

"Nothing Jurina.. I’m okay. I just thinking to buy extra medicine because I get cold easily." She said it without look at me.

*doki doki* My heart beat faster and I feel my hand become so cold. But I try hard to not thinking about it, I think about happy thing randomly.

Rena touch my hand, “Jurina, are you okay?”

"I’m okay. I just too happy because you change your mind." I smile. "Sorry.. I need to go home first. My mom ask me to accompany her to the market." I carry my bag. "Churi, we both will come."

"Nice." Churi smile.

I walk faster until I passed the school’s gate. Then a girl suddenly appear beside me. I’m totally shocked.

"So, you did it?" She smirked.

I’m confuse, “who are you?”

“This is me. I already give you my protection, you can think freely now. Don’t act too much, other people will suspicious.”

I try to act natural. “Oh, you? You’re not as scary as your voice.” I grinned.

"Don’t change the subject." She staring me.

I’m scared, her eyes looks different. “Yes, I did it.”

"Good. I can’t protect you too long. So, In your mind… I will show up as your childhood friend, called Mayuyu. Remember.. 23.50." Then she’s disappeared.

She told me to act naturally but she dissapear in front of many people. I looked around, they didn’t realize anything.

"I will go. Don’t thinking any suspicious thing!"

Okay. I take a deep breath. I’m ready. Go.

After that, I feel like…. normal.

======================****======================

I’m laying on my bed. I make sure that my mom already slept. I look my watch over and over again. Ahh… 23:50:05. "Mayu, you can come out."

She appear in front of me. “Waaaa!!!!!” Sh-she’s not look like cute girl with 2 ponytails in her hair that I saw this afternoon. After she saw I’m frightened, she transform to ‘Mayuyu’.

"Sorry for surprise you. I forgot." She laugh. A scary laugh.

I can’t blink, I’m trembling. ”Who-who are you?!! No….. Wh-WHAT ARE YOU??!!!” I grab a vase and throw it to her, but she catch it easily. She make that vase flying then it placed to my desk again.

"I’m the voice. Now you can see me." She laugh.

I’m scared. My body sweating too much. But I realize it, “You’re lying. I know exactly that voice. It haunts me for 10 years. Do you think I’m too stupid to forget it?!”

She laugh again. “You’re smart. We only have 20 minutes. Now, take your book and pretend to read. I will dissapear, you can talk with your mind.”

I did as she said, I’m too afraid to refuse it. What is it?

"You already know that she can read your mind."

*FLASHBACK*

I see her worried face. What happen, Rena? Why you look down? Sorry if I troubling you.

"Nothing Jurina.. I’m okay. I just thinking to buy extra medicine because I get cold easily." She said it without look at me.

*doki doki* My heart beat faster and I feel my hand become so cold. But I try hard to not thinking about it, I think about happy thing randomly.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I sighed. Yes.

"And you already know that she can see what will happen too."

Yes.

"Now walk to the window and pretend to close your curtain. Do you see something above that house?"

I obey her because I’m too curious about what’s that mean. Re-RENA?!! She sit on my neighbor’s roof. Her eyes….. gold?! Her eyes glowing like a lamp.

"Yes, she comes here every night to watch you. She’s become more weaker at 23.50 until 00.10. So she can’t watch you from afar."

Do you mean that…. she really stalking me?! You’re lying.

"We both in the same side. I’m really sure that you’re curious about her. I will not tell you the truth…. but I will show it to you." She smirked.

======================****==================

"Rena, let me help you." I carried her bag. "Why do you bring a lot? We just stay here for 3 days, not run away from home forever."

She laughed. “Just in case we need all of it. Sorry for troubling you.”

Rena… who are you?? You didn’t looks like a bad person. But why that ‘Mayuyu’ seems to hate you? I sighed.

"What’s wrong, Jurina? Is my bag too heavy?"

"No." I smiled at her.

"Jurina… I can hear you."

Ugh.. Mayu!! Can you give me some privacy? This is my own mind.

"OK, as you wish." then her voice is gone.

Mayu give me some of her ‘protection’, I don’t know what it means. But right now… I know Rena can’t read my mind, she can’t see anything about me. Mayu manipulate my memory.

I think Rena confuse about it too, but she didn’t dare to ask me. But I’m really thankful about it.. because Rena wouldn’t know that I always thinking about her. Is this a love?

"Jurina, I still can hear you."

"Mayu!!!!!" Everybody look at me, then I just smiled at them. Mayu, don’t bothering me or I won’t do our plan.

"Okay-okay. I really leave now." her voice changed, "Don’t ever threatening me again. I can kill you now if I want."

I forgot that she’s (maybe) not a human. I think I’m wrong to think that we can be friends. My head feels dizzy and I’m about to fall.

Rena holds me. “Are you really okay?”

"Yes, sure." I can stand with my feet again.

"Guys…. let’s make a camp fire tonight!!" Churi looks excited.

All my friends cheering.

Actually.. I never know that Churi’s family is so rich. This place is not only big, but very luxurious. There’re 2 swimming pools and a large gardens in it.

I have a same room with Rena and with 2 other friends. I’m not really want to mention it but…. Rena and I will sleep in a same bed too. Right, how stressful!

All of us already finished bath, we go to the back side of this villa. Some housekeepers and guards help us to make a camp fire. After the fire is big enough, they left us.

Churi stand, “I’m really happy that 20 of us wanna spent our holiday in my place. I’m really glad.” Churi stopped for a while because some of our friends claps and cheering. “Tomorrow, we will go to the beach. But now, I know all of you already hungry.. so let’s start our barbecue party. Yeaahhh!!!”

Music played. We talk to each other and have fun. I didn’t know that Churi will prepare so many portion of meat. We became so full and then one by one my friend ‘dying’ on the bed. They fall asleep.

Rena and I was the last who ‘life’. We still sit near the camp fire.

"Jurina, let’s go inside. Everybody already tired, we need a rest too." She going to stand up but I reach her hand.

"I’m still wanna sit here with you." I look at her eyes.

She smile and sit again, “Okay. But, we didn’t really talked too much since morning.”

"I wanna know you better." I avoiding her eyes, I’m afraid that she’ll notice my nervousness. "It’s been months you moved here, but I didn’t know anything about you except your name is Rena."

"No one ask me, so I think I don’t need to expose myself." She chuckled. "Well.. what’s you want to know?"

I put a big wood in to the fire because it became too small, we will catch a cold. “Where do you come from? I mean.. your house before you moved here.”

"I live in a rural place, far from this town.”

"Oh. How about your parents? I think that I never saw them."

"I don’t have parents. I life alone since I was born."

"Really?!" How can she still life anyway. I’m dumbfounded. “Where’s your house? You never ask me to play there.” I pouted.

"You never ask me to play in your house too." She grinned.

Because you’ll see my nervousness if you come to my home, I’m not gonna say it. “Then.. why you can enter our school easily in the middle of year? No one can’t do that before.”

"Really? Maybe it’s because our principal thinks that I’m special. You know…. I’m smart." She laughed.

"You’re so full about yourself." I laugh too. "when’s your birthd-"

She peck my lips. I don’t believe it.

"Jurina.. you really curious about many things." She smiled. "I’m curious about something too. Is there something happened to you lately?"

As I thought, she already aware about it. "Not really, why?"

"Nothing." She’s silent for a while. "Let’s go inside, it’s already too cold."

"Okay." I stand up.

"Jurina, our plan!! She just try to change the subject!" Mayu seems so angry.

I don’t know where I got this courage. I don’t care anymore. I don’t care who is she. Because all I need to know is I really love her.

"You will regret this!!" That words echoed in my head.

====================****======================

We already awake in the early morning to go to the beach. In the middle of the way, Mayu whisper to me.

"Back to the villa and you will see the truth. Don’t let Rena see you."

I look around, Rena isn’t here. ”Sorry guys, I forgot something. You can go first.” I run back to the villa.

I saw Rena and Mayu talking behind the villa. Did-did they know each other?? They’re fooled me?! I walk more closer so I can hear what are they talking about. I walk slowly and hiding behind the wall.

I can hear them, but…. I don’t understand what they’re talking about. They speak in a different language.

I watch them carefully. I can’t trust anyone. I saw Mayu got angrier, then she transformed in to another form. I’ve seen this before, Mayu changed her appearance became a scary one. The one that I saw in my room few days ago.

I close my eyes and my mouth because I’m going to scream. I frightened. I feel my neck grabbed by someone. I feel…. flying! I open my eyes. I’m shocked.

I glanced down. It’s…. it’s.. a cliff. I’m hovering on it. I’m panicked and afraid. I can’t breath. Mayu’s hand hold my neck too tight.

"Re-re-rena.. he-help me............" I cried. Rena still look at me in a blank stare. She didn’t do anything. I hear Mayu laughing.

"If you don’t wanna say the truth, then… I will kill her." After Mayu said that, she release her hand from my neck. I’m falling to the cliff. At the moment, I saw Rena look at me in a strange way. My tears drops, then I close my eyes. They’re really going to kill me. I’ll die. Goodbye mom… Goodbye world.

The gravitation pulling me faster. I can feel that I’m going to hit the ground. But.. I feel something grab my body and I fly away from the ground.

I open my eyes…… I can’t blinked. What is it??!!

It has the gold eyes. All over it’s body seems black. It has a pair of black wings. Half of it’s head just skull and didn’t covered by skin or flesh. The another side of it’s head seems normal….. No way!!!

I know who is it!! This looks similar with Mayu, when Mayu is in her ‘scary form’ too. Rena….. isn’t a human too? who exactly are they?! I cried hardly. Why everything became so scary and confusing?

Rena’s put me down on the floor.

"Rena… No. Shino, finally.. you show yourself!!!" Mayu flying inside and laugh.

I can’t move, then I look around. Everybody in this villa didn’t move too… They became stones. I struggled hard to move but it’s useless.

"Shut up, Zen!! I’ll fight with you later." Rena staring Mayu in a scary way.

Tha-That voice……………. My eyes closed and everything become dark. I heard Rena whispering in a different voice, “I’m sorry Jurina………………”

I haven’t knew all yet, but most of it became more clear. I can open my eyes again. I saw my friends already back from the beach. I look outside, it’s already dark.

Churi help me to get up, “Why you didn’t come? We’re so worried! You’re fainting. Are you sick?”

"Where is Rena?"

They looks confuse. Churi frowning ”Who is Rena?”

No way! It’s just happened a few second ago.

=================== TO BE CONTINUED ================

This is my first fantasy-fanfic. I’m afraid to disappoint you. :’(

Rena P.O.V. will be written in the next part.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 01:56:43 PM by anakpanti »

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2013, 07:07:41 AM »
Okay i really need the next part

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2013, 08:02:29 AM »
Parte 3 go! Yeah i read this and wonder what so special about jurina?

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2013, 12:09:13 PM »
wahh...Jurina saw Rena's real identity...what is she?
and Mayu too...
Then.... NEXT PART!!!!!  :twothumbs

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
Re: [4 Shots] VOICES (WMatsui) - PART 3
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2013, 12:34:53 PM »

PART 3

And again.. I must go to the human world to do my duty. It’s quite funny… I never like my job, but I was born as Shinigami. Really funny.

Although that I’m not kill them because I want it, but it’s always tickle me when I saw their sad face and plead me to not bring them. I can’t do anything… It’s their destiny to die, it’s already writen by God.

I always feel envious when I saw the angel did their job. They bring a peace to the human world. Human always praise them. Human always smile when they saw them.

I can’t understand. Angel and Shinigami have a same job.. do everything that ordered by God, but in different situation. Human always cursing us. They’re so afraid of us.

I’m flapping my wings and down to the earth. I open my list. There’re 2 name who will die today. I must take their life as soon as I can. Death is not as scary as human thought.

Usually, human can’t see us. Only dying people who can see us. I stopped on the top of a building. I look around. Human became so smarter lately, they can create anything that they need. I’ve been life for over a thousand years (based on human calendar), so I know how hard they develop this place.

BRAAAKKKK!!!

There’s a sound of car accident. I fly down quickly. I landed right beside the crushed car. There are 3 people in it. I take my list again to make sure that I’m not taking the wrong person.

Jurina Matsui (Female - 4 years old) and Kenta Matsui (Male - 32 years old).. I leave a woman and then I take a men, he just obey me. I hold his hand and help him to take off his body.

After he completely die, I hold a child.

That man said, “Please don’t take my daughter. She must life, her journey still long enough.”

I look at him, “This is God’s order. I must obey it.” I really wanna smile and speak softly, but I’m not designed to do it. So, my words became so cold and scary.

I look back to this little girl. I want to take her soul slowly so she won’t feel any pain. But before I do that, she's awake!! She look straight to my eyes.

I feel hypnotized, It’s the first time for me to see a human didn’t afraid of me. She raise her little hand and touch my face. Wh-What is this?! I can’t move. That little girl give me a big smile.

She look at her father, “Otosan…” She said it in a very cute way.

That man answered her, “Don’t worry Jurina. You must be happy with mom.”

It’s not like my plan. Wh-Why?!

I release her hand, “Go. Life long.” I grab her father soul and I fly away. That men said to me, “Thanks. I always believe that shinigami is not evil.”

When I go back to our kingdom. I keep thinking about that little girl. No one of us realize that I leave 1 soul on earth. From now on, I won’t look human eyes again when I take their life. It’s to avoid this thing happened again.

I keep watching her. When I have my job on the earth, I go early so I can watch her from closer. She grow up very well. But after a year, I became so over protective to her.

I don’t know it’ll turned like this. If shinigami failed to bring someone soul, the death will follows them until they died.

I always come when she sleep and whispering some warning. I have a power to know the future. Without I realize it, I’m abusing my powers.

After 10 years, God knows what I’ve done. He's really angry.

"Why you didn’t take her life?"

"But.. she grow up well. She became a really good person. How can you tell me to take her life?"

"Are you doubt my decision? I do that to create a balance in their world! They’re my creature, no one love them as much as I do!!"

"But-"

"Why don’t you obey me?!" A big voice came from nothing.

"I am sorry. My fault." I knelt.

"Are you falling in love with that girl?!"

"………."

"You will get your punishment."

Then.. that big voice gone.

"Forgive me."

A demon grab my hand and drag me, “You will dropped to the hell for 300 years.”

I gasped. “How long it will be in the human world?”

"2 years." He laughed.

Jurina, please be save. God, please don’t ordering other shinigami to take her life…. I-I will do it by myself.

=====================****=====================

It’s been 2 years. I got my freedom. The first thing that I do is flying to her house. I looking for her, I see her sleeping. Ohh.. thankfully you’re okay. I want to cry and smile, but I can’t do that. God, thanks.

I got another punishment, I can’t do Shinigami job for 75 years.. it’s mean 6 month in human world. So, I use my ‘free time’ to observe her. I transformed myself became a human, I’m not fully became a human.. I just change my appearance seems like them.

I entered her school and I even have a same class with her. I know everything, so school stuff is too easy for me.

When the first time she talked to me, my lips became so stiff. I always answer her in a bad way.

One night, I came to her house and whisper to her. “Jurina… Jurina… I’m back.”

I try to say it as nice as I can, but she still afraid of me. It’s hurtful.

After that, I learn to talk nicely and smile. One day.. I saw her walking into her home, I whispering her to do so. I call her name, “Jurina!! I wanna walk with you.” I smile. She smile at me back!! I did it!!

I always laugh when I read her mind. She’s so funny. I know she have an interest to me.

Yeahh.. It’s seems ridiculous. A Shinigami learn how to smile?! Silly.

After that our relationship become more and more better.

But one day, there’s a strange thing. Suddenly, I can’t read her mind anymore. It’s make me so worried.

I know something will happen in Churi’s place if I and Jurina go there. I kept resist her to not going, but she’s too stubborn. I gave up.

This is really happened. I meet Zen, we talked using our language.

"Zen. So, you’re a root of all problem here. You’re ‘Mayuyu’ in her memory? I know that’s was fake. I know her since she still a child." She’s Zen and she’s really bad Shinigami.

"You are the problem! Why do you talk with a human?! I will tell this to God, so it’ll my job to take that girl’s life." She laughed.

"Are you stupid or what? God must be know this. He didn’t angry at me maybe because God has another plan to Jurina’s life."

She became so angry, she transformed to Shinigami form. I want to change too. I want to fight with her, but I saw Jurina stalking us. I can’t do that.

I saw Zen grab Jurina’s neck and then she about to throw her in to that cliff. “Show yourself in front of her. Let’s see.. She still love you or not!” She laugh.

I can’t do that. I’m afraid if Jurina will hate me. I already tried hard for hundreds years to became her friend. I can’t ruin it in a few second just because I wanna fight with Zen.

"If you don’t wanna say the truth, then… I will kill her."

After that, I saw Jurina falling. She almost hit the ground. I don’t care if she turn out to hate me. I don’t wanna see her die.

I transform myself into my original form and I fly quickly to catch her. I look into her eyes, she’s totally frightened. Jurina.. I’m sorry to see me like this.

I put her back in to the villa. I move very fast so nobody will see us.

"Rena… No. Shino, finally.. you show yourself!!!" Mayu flying inside and laugh.

"Shut up, Zen!! I’ll fight with you later."

Now, I can read her mind again. She already realized that I’m the voice. I’m that scary voice. “I’m sorry Jurina………………”

I saw Zen already disappear, She must be going to God to report about this. I know that I will get a punishment again, maybe this time is forever. If Shinigami seen by a human, there’re only 2 choice: that Shinigami will be destroyed or that human will be die.

I can’t let myself to give that suffer to her. I will give up myself.

I hear Jurina’s mind, “Please.. Don’t leave me.

Before I go, I erase all human memory about me. Goodbye Jurina. I love you. We will meet again in another life.

================= TO BE CONTINUED =================

I’m crying while I wrote this. I imagine how huge Rena’s love to Jurina.

I cry alone in this cafe. Everyone here is look at me strangely. hahaha.

Please don’t take this fanfic too serious.. This is just my imagination.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 02:23:29 PM by anakpanti »

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2013, 12:44:28 PM »
Rena really loves Jurina..

Arrrggghhh..I hope they will be together at the end..

Update soon, please..

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2013, 12:48:22 PM »
God! What kind of shinigami rena?love human

Hope for happy ending

As for mayuyu,i think she need fall with human too kekeke with yukirin~

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2013, 12:55:37 PM »
Ha you are quick, aren't you.
Poor Rena, be in hell for 300 years. :O

I have done the picture, I have to bring it to my friend, because I don't have a scanner. :nervous
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline maeda2708

• AtsuMina AKB48 - BebNju JKT48
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2013, 02:53:42 PM »
ERGH!!!~~ One more~ Please update the next chapt :3

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2013, 03:04:16 PM »
God! What kind of shinigami rena?love human

Hope for happy ending

As for mayuyu,i think she need fall with human too kekeke with yukirin~

Yukirin?? Nice idea..  :twothumbs

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2013, 03:06:32 PM »
Ha you are quick, aren't you.
Poor Rena, be in hell for 300 years. :O

I have done the picture, I have to bring it to my friend, because I don't have a scanner. :nervous

Yeah.. I can't leave a fanfic too long. I always finish it in a week. :D

Waaa... I really wanna see it. I just realize how important a scanner is.

Offline Rena-chan Daisuki

• I'm a Silent Reader n only post sometimes~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • College Student n Statue Maker
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2013, 03:29:17 PM »
me too! i almost cry as well T_T

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+