JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: X21 - Kagami no Naka no Parallel Girl

Author Topic: (Group) T-ara (티아라)  (Read 791506 times)

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
Re: (Group) T-ara (티아라)
« Reply #100 on: March 06, 2010, 08:26:23 AM »
Awesome. T-ara's going to make an MV for their other song "I'm Really Hurt" and is set to be released on March 15th. Looking forward to that.

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #101 on: March 06, 2010, 09:00:06 AM »
I'm still trying to figure out where Hyomin suddenly gets her shades from. I'm thinking one of the backup dancers carries them for her.

On the past few performances I've seen, it's on the chairs where she lies down on the chairs during one of her lines. Right before the rap.

Ah, now that you told me where it is, I can spot it in every perf even right at the beginning when they're sitting down  :lol: I was just too busy looking at the girls I guess XD
It was so obvious too! Can't believe I missed it, thanks!

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #103 on: March 07, 2010, 06:34:05 AM »
I'm diggin the camera work on the MuCore perf, but Boram got too little camera time imo, especially since she was finally without a hat, i wanted to see more closeups of her :lol: But I like these white & black outfits, pretty cool. Soyeon and Eunjung still rockin the sexyness XD

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #105 on: March 09, 2010, 08:09:06 AM »
"Crazy Because of You" subbed/karaoke...

The lyrics are a bit simple and repetitive but it makes it easier to learn and memorize the lyrics. hehe On other translations I've seen the "that, that, that..." (cheoreoptge, cheoreoptge, cheoreoptge...) in the chorus is translated as "foolishly" or "immaturely".

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #106 on: March 09, 2010, 05:03:24 PM »
"I'm getting hooked on you tonight...you and I are spinning and spinning"
"The two of us tonight, take it, the moist feeling, make it"

Hawt!!! XD I'd like to read a few other translations though, I'm kinda not satisfied with just the diadem ones. I think they put a lot of work into the karaoke effects :lol:

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #107 on: March 09, 2010, 05:19:29 PM »
I'm digging em!! Crazy Because of You was a way better singer than Bo Peep and the one with Supernova OH! OH! OH! OH!

The MV is even hotter now... and I was digging the pink outfits in the last week's perf. She's damn cute:

(my tactic in learning all these Korean girl groups is to NOT read the thread profiles and just guess :P)

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #108 on: March 09, 2010, 06:15:04 PM »
^hehe well I guess as long as figure them out eventually. Good luck.
Hawt!!! XD I'd like to read a few other translations though, I'm kinda not satisfied with just the diadem ones. I think they put a lot of work into the karaoke effects :lol:
True. Did you notice that the effects are annoyingly flashly like the video? My sister noticed that. :P

This was the very first translation I found which came out a few days after the song was released and is the mostly used translation around the web. But I felt it was rushed just be the first one to come out with a translation.

I actually like kpopsubs for most song translations. The romanized lyrics look crazy, but I learned Like the First Time from them.

But I can say there are parts from each that I like and wished they were put together.

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #109 on: March 09, 2010, 07:59:58 PM »
Ah nice, thanks for putting those up. IMO, Diadem was a little TOO literal in their romanization making direct romanizations for each character. The kpopsubs one is much easier to read, even though it's a little weird that they needed to put in accented 'o's and u's  :lol: I should start my own romanizing business

And you're right, each of the three videos have parts that I'd like to combine, but otherwise, they all pretty much seem to get the gist of it.

I'm digging em!! Crazy Because of You was a way better singer than Bo Peep and the one with Supernova OH! OH! OH! OH!

The MV is even hotter now... and I was digging the pink outfits in the last week's perf. She's damn cute:

(my tactic in learning all these Korean girl groups is to NOT read the thread profiles and just guess :P)

Yea, that's Eunjung, she's a sexy cutie, and tall too. TBH, I don't read anyone's profiles either. I just learn the names and try to match names each time I watch a video :lol:

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #110 on: March 10, 2010, 02:37:02 AM »
Btw, nice cap of the guy bent over in front of Eunjung, dai XD

There is also a silly article on AKP about Eunjung's belly fat showing in their recent performance. I already noticed that when I was screencapping the MV awhile back. It jiggles so cutely. :lol: On another note, Boram has some buff arms, got a little cut in her tricep. ;)

Anyway, I fixed the profile post and put the subbed vid of their introduction. I made a YT account for putting T-ara related clips including clips of Hyomin from IY and hopefully the Korean TV station popos don't have it suspended. http://www.youtube.com/user/ByungPoong  ByungPoong is Hyomin's nickname in Invincible Youth which means "folding screen" which is making fun of her on the show for standing there doing nothing like a folding screen in background.  :roll:

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #111 on: March 10, 2010, 06:15:50 AM »
Awesome. T-ara's going to make an MV for their other song "I'm Really Hurt" and is set to be released on March 15th. Looking forward to that.

Heck yea!!! I Go Crazy Because of You = dullzzvill. -__- I'm Really Hurt = max awesomezness. 8)2 Eunjung's belly =  :jerk:

Offline differentstory12

• Member+
« Reply #112 on: March 11, 2010, 04:57:14 AM »
I made a YT account for putting T-ara related clips including clips of Hyomin from IY
Yay!!!! Thanks =D
I love Hyomin XD
All the IY clips have been getting deleted by youtube recently =( Hope that won't happen to your account.

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
« Reply #113 on: March 11, 2010, 05:03:21 AM »

ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod :mon blood:

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #114 on: March 11, 2010, 07:50:38 AM »
^ "beastly" girls is what that concept is called. :lol: I heard the they're going to perform that song on Mnet Countdown today plus the MV is suppose to be out now too (guess it wasn't the 15th then.) edit: guess it wasn't today :lol:
Yay!!!! Thanks =D
I love Hyomin XD
All the IY clips have been getting deleted by youtube recently =( Hope that won't happen to your account.
Yeah me too, that's why I named it as "Unstoppable Young Folks" XD

First Hyomin clip...wakey wakey...  :lol:

uploading more now...

Bonus: loverly... :wub:
« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 11:15:43 AM by DO Me DO Me »

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #115 on: March 11, 2010, 07:51:50 PM »
Did you guys watch the M Countdown perf? Audio quality was terrible, not sure if it's the video or the station at that time.

Anyway, tbh I don't see why you guys think I'm Really Hurt is a better song? Do you guys just like it cause it's not really autotuned? The outfits were nicer than I expected, but it was kind of hard to tell who was who except for Qri (and Boram on the wideshots cause she's so short!) or when the camera was angled so you can see their eyes :lol: The dance is pretty simple too? Also, I think there wasn't a lot of Eunjung in there? But a looot of Soyeon, so I guess it balances out for me hehe... I hope the audio quality is just bad in the video, and someone else will put up a better quality video later!

Are they gonna be able to perform both songs on other networks?

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #116 on: March 11, 2010, 10:03:18 PM »
They should have had the backup dancers wear something to differentiate them. Different hats or something at least. I've gotten to the pint I can tell them apart instantly but listing to songs I still sometimes have trouble putting each voice with each girl besides Soyeon. I guess that's the next step.

As for the two songs, I know music is always a subjective thing, but to my ear I'm Really Hurt is just much much more pleasing. The instrumentals, vocals, everything. The whole composition just has more melody and less of a rhythmic thing. Just stirs my emotions more. When I first heard it I could feel the longing and heart embedded in the song. Like I knew what they were singing without knowing the lyrics. :lol:

I don't know if the outfits really fit the tone of the song but they are great which is all that really matters. I'm always a sucker for the classy white look. :thumbup

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+

Offline Aly.~.

• ecchi
  • I'm Cool like that... ...
« Reply #118 on: March 12, 2010, 01:42:52 AM »
im surely loving their performance, its so hot and sexy. me likely lol.
but man as always mnet has terrible audio, it sucks for t-ara.

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #119 on: March 12, 2010, 03:17:48 AM »
I think they'll be dual promoting both songs once the MV is out. As for which is the better song, I'm just glad to be seeing moar of T-ara :lol: I know Mnet has terrible audio (esp. what happened with Brian's perf) so I didn't pay attention to their IGCBOY perf this time as I was anticipating IRH. I commented on AKP that I wished the back up dancers wore a contrasting color cuz it was hard to tell them apart, but since I can tell them apart by their voices from this perf, it didn't bother me as much. (I still get Boram and Jiyeon's voices mixed up) I'm sure it'll get better in the later performances.

Hey Ping, so that was YOU at tiaradiadem. I recognized your avatar plus you posted in a thread I made. :lol: You'll probably figure out who I am because I don't sound like a fanboy or a teenager j/k but mostly because my username there is similar to my name here...but that was purely a coincidence. XD

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: X21 - Kagami no Naka no Parallel Girl