JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Taeyeon - Good Thing

Author Topic: (Group) T-ara (티아라)  (Read 792963 times)

Offline iarexplicit

Re: (Group) T-ara (티아라)
« Reply #120 on: March 12, 2010, 03:51:37 AM »
Damn man, really looking forward to the new MV ^^

Also, does anyone have an .avi or .mp4 720p of the MNet Countdown Perf? I can never play MKVs anymore <____<

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #121 on: March 12, 2010, 07:55:24 AM »
Hey Ping, so that was YOU at tiaradiadem. I recognized your avatar plus you posted in a thread I made. :lol: You'll probably figure out who I am because I don't sound like a fanboy or a teenager j/k but mostly because my username there is similar to my name here...but that was purely a coincidence. XD

Ah, I just took a look, I guess you're the one that made the camera thread? "Favorite Member: Boram" and your name, yea, always gotta look for the e :lol: There's not really much places to post there, usually I just take a quick look around at the pics and the few interesting discussion topics.
That was a great thread btw, should post that stuff here! I loved when Hyomin was showing off her cameras in T-ara World. I'm sure a few people would be interested. There's so much T-ara details that haven't been talked about here, like Soyeon's love for mirrors or Boram's love for food XD

Damn man, really looking forward to the new MV ^^

Also, does anyone have an .avi or .mp4 720p of the MNet Countdown Perf? I can never play MKVs anymore <____<

Have you tried VLC?

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #122 on: March 12, 2010, 09:16:48 AM »
Ah, I just took a look, I guess you're the one that made the camera thread? "Favorite Member: Boram" and your name, yea, always gotta look for the e :lol: There's not really much places to post there, usually I just take a quick look around at the pics and the few interesting discussion topics.
That was a great thread btw, should post that stuff here! I loved when Hyomin was showing off her cameras in T-ara World. I'm sure a few people would be interested. There's so much T-ara details that haven't been talked about here, like Soyeon's love for mirrors or Boram's love for food XD
Sure, I'll post Hyomin's camera collection here. I seriously envy it, and the fact that every picture she takes looks awesome. Kinda ironic that the girl who loves cameras doesn't get much camera time on shows. XD

Soyeon's love for mirrors is just as bad as Sayumi's XD she seems like the princess/diva type member of the group. But the girl hardly smiles in photos, she's always looking serious (even in her SM trainee days). That's why she's called the Ice Princess of T-ara (maybe being close to SNSD's Jessica had a part in it). And if she wasn't also goofy and funny I would think she is a total bia :roll: j/k

Mirror @ 4:29 :lol:

Also, Hyomin farted again and Soyeon pointed her out @1:24 XD

and Eunjung Miki-ing Hyomin 3:07-3:10 :lol:

I really enjoy watching their show despite my lack of Korean (I can read a little but don't understand a thing). They seem really close despite that they've only known each other as this lineup for only 8 months while performing for 6 (the 3 original members: Eunjung, Hyomin, and Jiyeon have known each other 3 years prior). 

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #123 on: March 12, 2010, 02:12:37 PM »
^
:lol:

Qri's graduation photo

cr. k bites

isn't she cute ?

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #126 on: March 14, 2010, 07:10:56 AM »
I'm back from my trip to Atlanta! Missed an entire 2 days of T-ara. Not good.  :smhid  :lol:
^
:lol:

Qri's graduation photo
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w179/sh15uy4/20100312_1268364133_89405100_2.jpg
cr. k bites

isn't she cute ?
Doesn't she look a tiny bit like actress Ha Jiwon?

Eunjung's grad pic

Hyomin's grad pic

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #127 on: March 14, 2010, 09:45:14 PM »
Man Hyomin and Qri look so good in their school photos. Eunjung looks like any normal girl :lol:

Also, I don't know how many of you guys were wondering this but if anyone was disappointed they only performed I'm Really Hurt on M Countdown, it's probably because Mnet is their label so they can have special stages on there whenever they want, but not on the other music shows. Just an FYI for those that didn't know. :nervous

Btw, as I watch the performances, does anyone else get the feeling at the end where they kick their legs up, they're competing to who can kick the highest? XD
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 09:51:03 PM by Ping »

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #128 on: March 15, 2010, 07:33:35 AM »
The MV(s) are here! Does this remind you MM and their multiple videos? I knew there was a reason why I like T-ara. :lol: It's almost like the cool version of MM's recent single.

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #129 on: March 15, 2010, 08:05:22 AM »
Hm, I could've directed, and possibly even shot a better part 1 video :lol:
As for part 2 and 3, I can understand what they were doing, but I think they could've done it better. Especially in part 3, seems like they're using a stationary camera and just changing zooms and focus. Boram is only shown in the beginning of the video? And sometimes it seems they are unsure of who to focus on. Also, they should've told the girls to try to show their face to the camera at their part. Sometimes it seems like they don't care and someone is covering their face with their hat or arm or something lol
As for part 2, it's funny cause you can see the camera in the mirror sometimes. Also, I wondered why Hyomin was the only one not sitting in front of a mirror. Maybe they didn't have space to move the camera that far? :lol:
Seems like they did this in just a few hours. I guess the girls are busy? Anyway, looking forward to an HQ part 1.

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #130 on: March 15, 2010, 08:50:11 AM »
I know right? It's like MM's videos, simple but you just wish there was a little more to it. Yeah, these girls are extremely busy, it's ridiculous...shooting CFs and attending events, plus their show and shopping mall, and of course the music shows. Just 2 weeks ago they were up in Japan doing a CM. :panic:

I was gonna post some Cyworld pics as all the members (except for Soyeon who doesn't seem to have one) have recently updated theirs with cute pics. But then I realized that their shopping mall site is finally open and it's full of cute pics of the girls modeling their products...

Doesn't look like anything's on sale yet as everything says SOLD OUT. Some of the pics were definitely shot from their trip to Japan, these girls are multitaskers. :lol:

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #131 on: March 15, 2010, 08:55:37 AM »
whoahoho, the girls are lookin awesome. So it's T-aradot.com lol.... kinda redundant isn't it? Really love the poses especially with props and what not!

Edit: btw, who's butt is that in one of the jeans pics? My first guess is Eunjung cause the legs are pretty slim.

Edit2: lolz... if I bothered to read, it clearly says Hyomin right under it :nervous
Cute butt Sunyoung!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 09:06:58 AM by Ping »

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #132 on: March 15, 2010, 07:59:17 PM »

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #133 on: March 15, 2010, 09:51:46 PM »
whoahoho, the girls are lookin awesome. So it's T-aradot.com lol.... kinda redundant isn't it?
It is huh? But T-ara.com was already taken by some Japanese guy. :/
couldn't resist  :lol:
Those freaked me out when they started moving, esp. Hyomin and her hair. I thought it came to life. XD

Last night my internet was being slow so I couldn't view anything properly but now it looks like they've added more things, and even videos!

http://www.openntv.com/video/player/tiara7_1268653682000/popcon

LoL at the random captions on some of those pics. I think they were meant to be artsy but lol. There's one that says "She has even bought a pair of panties for you." and "You are perfect and my wasted heart will love you until you look like this." XD

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #134 on: March 16, 2010, 09:05:54 AM »
PURE PIMPAGE!! That store is genius...

<- :hipheart: APPROVED!

btw. originally inserted these pix into the first post but d'oh...it'd take the profile/first page too long to load egirls profile so put em here on page 2

Yea, that's Eunjung, she's a sexy cutie, and tall too. TBH, I don't read anyone's profiles either. I just learn the names and try to match names each time I watch a video :lol:

I know right! Like we're fucking Tsunku picking out the most talented / best looking :lol:

Meeting the fans!! Think this was yest.

I'm liking jiyeon hilarious faces. Upping more pix haha!

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #135 on: March 16, 2010, 09:46:26 AM »
Ah nice pics, I think it was from Sunday. More Soyeon and her mirror, this time a Hello Kitty one XD And she's got Hyomin on the mirror trip too!
Damn, I wanna get shit signed too.. lol

I'm liking jiyeon hilarious faces. Upping more pix haha!

Since you mentioned it lol, just incase someone hasn't seen it~
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 09:53:48 AM by Ping »

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #136 on: March 16, 2010, 09:53:19 AM »
^ Get to HB! :P

LoL at the random captions on some of those pics. I think they were meant to be artsy but lol. There's one that says "She has even bought a pair of panties for you." and "You are perfect and my wasted heart will love you until you look like this." XD

haha fuck yeah, like they're so casually hanging out at the supermarket with ripped nylons XD

can't even access that T-iaradotcom site lol but jacked more pix:

random portraits. not sure if they recent.

man they look the make up job they get compared to Crazy Bout U is breathtaking!!

Ji Yeon<33

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #137 on: March 16, 2010, 09:57:28 AM »
I'd probably shit my pants if T-ara was announced for HB now :lol: (exaggeration, but yea..) Crazy how I totally disliked them just less than a year ago

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #138 on: March 16, 2010, 10:04:25 AM »
^ yea the best thing they did was drop MC Stephen Hawkings  XD

Ham!! EunJung <33 hmm, looking at those photoshoots n shit, she's kinda like the Amber of the group, wearing pants. I notice the trend of me falling for the rappers of each girl group lol...

FUCK is she sexy!!

NOICE! and leader too hehe

esp. love it when she goes dadablablabla

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #139 on: March 16, 2010, 10:10:27 AM »
^ Yea that's my favorite part in the whole song lol, plus the whole dance she does during that part, do you have a gif of it?
Manber's a total dude though, Eun Jung is still really feminine. She's also one of the main vocalists lol... Leader, Rapper, Main Vocalist... Hyomin too, Rapper and a Main Vocalist. Those 2 get so many lines. I think Soyeon is considered the lead vocalist though? e can probably correct me on that though.

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Taeyeon - Good Thing