JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: High and Mighty Color - Pride

Author Topic: (Group) T-ara (티아라)  (Read 791968 times)

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
Re: (Group) T-ara (티아라)
« Reply #400 on: October 27, 2010, 06:07:57 PM »
That show looks pretty cool!

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #401 on: October 28, 2010, 12:53:07 AM »
First episode is out! I just skimmed through it, looks interesting. One highlight is Hyomin's English during their (job?) interview.

"Hello, nice to meet you. My name is Hyomin. 22 years old. I live in Seoul! I...want to rearn [learn] many things from here......(sexily) Wow~"

and after the lady tells her she did a good job Hyomin ends with. "Oh, I'm very hungry!" and runs back to the rest of the group who's eating. XD Need to cut that clip. hehe I also like that the theme song/intro to the show uses their "One & One" song :thumbup

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #402 on: November 01, 2010, 06:41:31 AM »
not surprising news but OH FUCK YEAH THE H!P x AKB48 x CROSSOVER THREAD GET READY

Korean girl group T-ara will soon make a debut in Japan, according to their agency Core Contents Media on Friday.

Core Contents announced through a press release today that an official urgently visited Japan yesterday to fine-tune the details to a contract with a major entertainment agency in the country.

Core Contents then explained that T-ara had been relatively slow in branching out to markets abroad because of the busy schedule of individual members. Several members have debuted as actresses who have appeared on both the small and big screen while others have been active on variety shows and television commercials.

"We will announce T-ara's expansion into Japan at the earliest date possible, probably around the time when they are almost done perfecting their second album,” said the agency.

T-ara, who debuted last year, rose to stardom in Korea with their first studio album "Absolute First Album" which produced two hit songs "Bo Peep Bo Peep" and "I Go Crazy Because Of You."

Reporter : Heidi Kim heidikim@
Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

source: http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2010102914511853163

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #403 on: November 04, 2010, 12:12:07 AM »
Shh, another subbed video. It's a pretty good show but no Eunjung cuz she was filming her drama. I was timing this but had to drop out cuz I had no time to do it.

http://www.twitter.com/?d=OPDR78R3

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #404 on: November 04, 2010, 10:46:39 AM »
mucho gracias °e  :bow:

I loved it when they were at the beach and randomly ran around the guy with the kid XD and aww Boram as temp leader, really got to no her better! good job diademsubs!

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #405 on: November 04, 2010, 11:14:43 PM »
Check it out! T-ara is the next group to be on Hello Baby, 3rd season. This time it will finally feature their new member HwaYoung (Co-ed's HyoYoung's twin sister).

It's nice that they're doing all these shows and all but I'm waiting for their comeback! They were suppose to come back last week! D:

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #406 on: November 05, 2010, 05:01:13 AM »
Obsessive Hyomin fan coming out on this thread xD Love that foxy cameraholic stalker <3

But weeee! I was so excited from hearing that the twin's going to actually be in here this time xD!

Could that possibly mean image teasers are just around the corner before the official airing? HMMMMM...

Though I don't mind the delay, the girls are insanely busy so they sort of need the rest before coming out with a bang~!

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #407 on: November 05, 2010, 07:01:02 PM »
OMG, this show is already hilarious! The first episode of "T-ara Dream Girls" is subbed! They try to work as flight attendants, going through applications and training. Not gonna lie, that job interview was serious for real. It's funny how they used Hyomin's and Jiyeon's "crisis" twitter posts in the beginning of the show. Lot's of funny things in this first episode, must see! Boram looks Takahashi-ish here :lol:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #408 on: November 13, 2010, 10:51:30 AM »
^ Can't wait for Comeback!! LOL CRISIS. Hyomin's and Jiyeon are the best. YES YUUCHAN :rockon:

T-ara picspam <3

Eunjung SO ADDICTIVE. Pimpin They Shop!

<- FUCK YEAH CUTE :heart:

some performance:

I like this:

design by hyomin (from her CY)

used on a bag of rice for Invincible Youth :lol:

repping on MUSIC CORE, doing The Mount Mutombo!

and other TV show :lol:

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #409 on: November 15, 2010, 10:54:11 PM »
Looks like sneak peeks of T-ara's newest MV thanks to Hyomin and Soyeon! Their comeback will be December 3rd!

And how cute is this? Boram with long hair! Apparently T-aradot.com sells wigs and hair extensions now and RamBo leader gets the honor of modeling them. :lol:

Another teaser for T-ara's Hello Baby show. They're going to be taking care of not one baby but THREE babies. And not just any babies but the well known adorable Moon brothers, particularly Mason Moon who has been in movies (Baby and Me)

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #410 on: November 22, 2010, 06:37:49 AM »
WELCOME BACK GIRLS WOOT WOOT!

(if you can't tell who is who, they are all tagged on the roda... and I THINK they are right XD)
MV and song out tomorrow :w00t: Maaaaan I have missed T-ara~

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #411 on: November 23, 2010, 03:38:45 AM »

I haven't watched yet and I have to rush out now, I shall react when I get back and watch :w00t:

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #412 on: November 23, 2010, 08:08:33 AM »
Thanks for the MV post! I likes! Although there's still a lack of Boram in it. -_- Hwayoung is pretty good, looks like she's another rapper. Sucks that her twin sister is down with a broken ankle and Co-Ed stopped their activities. It'd be nice to see them both on the music shows. Anyway the song is pretty catchy. Somehow I imagined this would be a song GAM or the later Country Musume would sing XD can't wait for their comeback!

Offline Crazy shizz

• Anya's Slave
  • Member+
« Reply #413 on: November 27, 2010, 04:52:38 AM »
NICE MV <3

I don't know if I'm feeling the song.
Qri is lookin' hot and thats good enough for me!

Offline Chikaon

« Reply #414 on: December 01, 2010, 04:54:41 AM »
Ya Ya Ya MV:

All the camera/scene changes make my eyes hurt....like a lot of their MVs actually....I hope they hire a new video editor person @_@

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #415 on: December 01, 2010, 07:32:53 AM »
Thanks for posting the MV! Well at least the video isn't seizure inducing as igcboy but it's all kinds of trippy with the colors. This is suppose to be their title track instead of the other song. It isn't as catchy as the other one and not one of e-tribe's best songs but I guess it'll grow on me. Looks fun though. Can't wait for their comeback!

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #416 on: December 01, 2010, 11:53:41 AM »
All the camera/scene changes make my eyes hurt....like a lot of their MVs actually....I hope they hire a new video editor person @_@
Wao I'm not the only one with this problem >o< Their videos are awful in this sense, the girls aren't even long enough on camera to be recognized. I find their videos such a pain in the ass to watch. It's like "hey is tha---- who is th---- wait wha---" And I swear they have some new member I've never seen before, there's someone in the 2 latest videos that I can't place at all. :lol:
Lives would be better, but then they have randomly some girls missing and then you're confused again (if you're casual like me and not a hardcore fan). This group is not noob-friendly at all XD
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #417 on: December 01, 2010, 12:20:29 PM »
And I swear they have some new member I've never seen before, there's someone in the 2 latest videos that I can't place at all. :lol:

Oh how right you are XD These are the first songs Hwayoung has been in~
I still haven't watched listened to them, but I hear great things about Ya ya ya as a song.

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #418 on: December 01, 2010, 01:35:02 PM »
I just finally noticed that Noh Minwoo aka formerly Rose from the Trax is the male lead in the MV. The LQ on the iPod didn't make me recognize him at first :lol: he must be there cuz he costarred with Hyomin in the "My GF is a Gumiho" drama. He practically saved the MV from being unwatchable jk it's funny how he and Boram are the same age but Boram is older than him! She's forever a woman trapped in a kid's body XD yeah I realized how nonsensical their MVs are except for maybe Lies (original ver) and Like the first time.

Offline Chikaon

« Reply #419 on: December 01, 2010, 03:17:48 PM »
Wao I'm not the only one with this problem >o< Their videos are awful in this sense, the girls aren't even long enough on camera to be recognized. I find their videos such a pain in the ass to watch. It's like "hey is tha---- who is th---- wait wha---"
QFT.

This is exactly how I feel. Can they please stay on one frame for more than .000001 seconds? I really can't tell who from who a lot of the times and I even have a hard time finding Hyomin, whose face I know pretty well from IY. The only girl I can for sure recognize regardless of the spazz is JiYeon because of her weird eyes haha. She really does have a distinct look from all other Kpop girls I've seen so far. I still don't know most of the members' faces and the only reason why I started knowing some of them besides Hyomin is from their show "Dream Girlz"...which btw has episode 2 and beyond been uploaded yet? I don't really keep track  :nervous.

Is it just me or does the new member look a lot like Jessica from SNSD. I swear when I watched "Why Are You Like This" I was like "Whoa! What's Jessica doing in there?" Or maybe I'm looking at someone else...

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: High and Mighty Color - Pride