JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SKE48 - KATAOMOI FINALLY

Author Topic: (Group) T-ara (티아라)  (Read 792651 times)

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: (Group) T-ara (티아라)
« Reply #500 on: June 24, 2011, 08:18:58 AM »
ROLY POLY TEASER!!!

I had some low expectations for some reason but I'm loving the song so far. Looking forward to hearing the rest of the song and album now >.<
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 07:11:09 AM by storyboard »

Offline Azagrath

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #501 on: June 24, 2011, 11:20:32 AM »
While not quite as extreme as some of the older videos, it looks like another MV will ruined by that damn epilepsy-inducing editing. When will they learn... sigh.  :smhid

Song sounds good though.

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just like my basement's anti-escape mechanism
« Reply #502 on: June 28, 2011, 11:51:10 AM »
Haha... Due to an error with CCM's server, the release of 'Roly Poly' has been delayed until tomorrow at 11AM KST.

Just have to wait a bit longer for the MV boys and girls.

Source:
T-ara's "Roly-Poly" music video has shifted it's release date one more time to the 29th at 11 AM.

T-ara's agency said through a press release on the 28th, "Our very beginning plan was to release it today (28th) at 5:00 but during the editing, a computer file with one minute's worth of the video failed to open and we thought it would be ready by an hour later at 6:00 today. But the computer did not restore the file after it was finished editing and restored. Tonight we are taking emergency actions so we can follow through with our new plan."

T-ara's music video for "Roly-Poly" will be about a girls' curiosity of an adult live. It will be about children and their hearts wanting to enter an adult world back in the olden days. The music video was directed by Cha Euntaek. Jeon Youngrok and Im Yejin have joined the music video to help create a more realistic feeling.

"Roly-Poly" means that no matter what happens you have to keep on standing up. Shinsadong Tiger and Choi Kyusung worked on the song together.

The first part of the "Roly-Poly" music video will be now be revealed along with the audio through Melon at 11:00 AM on the 29th. The second part of the music video will be revealed on July 4th at 10:00 AM.

Source: Newsen
 Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

EDIT: FULL AUDIO'S HERE!!!

I'M SO INTO IT RIGHT NOW :yossi:
 :heart:
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 02:31:12 PM by Deft-Monkey »

Offline NAzu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #503 on: June 29, 2011, 01:29:21 AM »
T-ara - John Travolta Wanna Be

(note. this is not the correct jacket photo. I couldn't find a bigger version of the real jacket photo)

01. Roly Poly
02. 진짜 진짜 좋아해
03. yayaya (Remix ver.)
04. 왜 이러니 (Remix ver.)
05. Ma boo (Remix ver.)
06. 몰라요 (Remix ver.)
07. 괜찮아요 (Remix ver.)

http://www.twitter.com/?d=PXHTX3H1

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #504 on: June 29, 2011, 04:05:59 AM »
wtf they were still editing and didn't even have all the footage just hours before release? :lol: I know it's suposed to be a mini movie or something but come on... lol

Not quite the level of BPBP I'm Really Hurt or the rest of the early 4minute stuff Shinsadong Tiger did but it's pretty good. The "like it like this like it like that" was.... and it takes about 30 seconds to hit stride but I'm always for the chip-tune touches and the chorus is great and catchy. :D

Stinks there are only 2 new songs but it did remind me how great Why Are You Being Like This is. The remix is cool. :twothumbs I Really Like You is good too. Reminds me a bit of Davichi's sound.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 04:13:15 AM by zoolander »

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #505 on: June 29, 2011, 04:19:30 AM »
What album release title can beat John Travolta Wannabe?
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline mrhomiec

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #506 on: June 29, 2011, 05:18:26 AM »

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just like my basement's anti-escape mechanism
« Reply #507 on: June 29, 2011, 05:35:30 AM »
The MV is cute. I'm guessing the lady is Eunjung in the 'present'? Not exactly a gripping plot, but Grease wasn't exactly known for its great story anyway.

I can't get enough of Jiyeon in this. Her hairstyle really suits her I think and damn, that jacket she wears! Girl's got flare. I was grinning when Hyomin took the ticket out of her top :grin:

Cool stuff so far. There's going to be a second part as well, right? Looking forward to that, as well as the dance version.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #508 on: June 29, 2011, 06:49:40 AM »
HD version of MV  :D

Finally got to watch it. I'm with you Deft-Monkey...I cannot get enough of Jiyeon in this. I was constantly just staring at her the whole time XD.
Well...looking forward to the 2nd part.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 07:09:07 AM by storyboard »

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #509 on: June 29, 2011, 08:29:22 PM »
The stage version

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #510 on: June 29, 2011, 09:05:06 PM »
I figured someone had posted the vid here so I came here first before AKP. LoL

Damn, that video was long and the song didn't start till the end. XD But it's all kinds of cute. Alot of quick cuts but not as epileptic inducing as IGCBOY. Boram is so cute with her hair growing out, still looks like a little kid though. I guess she brought her snack bag with her, it's as big as her XD And does she finally have more lines in this song? Too bad she's not leader anymore. Pft. It's cool that her dad (the DJ) was in the video too. Jiyeon's been accused of being expressionless and unenergetic when she performs and I kinda agree sometimes but I think she just has a natural bad ass look which can be taken the wrong way, but it fits with this song although she could smile once in awhile.

John Travolta Wannabe FTW!  XD

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #511 on: June 30, 2011, 12:43:26 AM »
I'm with you Deft-Monkey...I cannot get enough of Jiyeon in this. I was constantly just staring at her the whole time XD.

Of course you were, she was front and center almost all the time  :lol:

I love that fact that they felt that they had to develop a story to justify the concept.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #512 on: June 30, 2011, 02:00:54 AM »
LOL that is true TOZ...but even if Jiyeon wasn't in the front/center I would still be staring :D. She's looks too good in this. The only times I found my eyes wandering elsewhere were to stare at Hyomin's legs XD

Boram is so cute with her hair growing out, still looks like a little kid though. I guess she brought her snack bag with her, it's as big as her XD And does she finally have more lines in this song? Too bad she's not leader anymore.
Yea it seems she got a bit more lines this time around! Sad thing is that when she performs live you'll barely be able to hear her ._. . But then again most of T-ara is like that lol

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #513 on: June 30, 2011, 04:03:39 AM »
Jiyeon's been accused of being expressionless and unenergetic when she performs and I kinda agree sometimes but I think she just has a natural bad ass look which can be taken the wrong way, but it fits with this song although she could smile once in awhile.

That look...I LOVE that look lol. I was actually looking at Jiyeon the entire time too, but I noticed it was because she definitely was in the middle at least 90% of the time...for some reason I also ended up following her even when she moved for a few seconds. I wouldn't even say she's my bias or anything, but she just looked really good in this one lol. Also, apparently Hwayoung is so tall she had to be the only one without heels, lulz

and thank god for the stage version, makes it easier for me to spam the song+MV repeatedly until it gets drilled into my head. Don't judge me.
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline zoolander

• Member+
« Reply #514 on: June 30, 2011, 04:16:48 AM »
The Video is pretty addicting. Can't really put my finger on why. O_O Also BORAM IS SO DAMN TINY! I want to stuff her in my pocket >_> and yea the video is about 75% Jiyeon lol It always cracks me up how matter of fact she looks but it kinda works somehow. I think It's hard to tell who is singing because it seems like they show one of them when someone else is singing quite a bit.

What album release title can beat John Travolta Wannabe?

Only thing I can think of that comes close.

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
« Reply #515 on: June 30, 2011, 05:23:35 AM »
HYOMIN NO PANTS LOOK! :D

Looking forward to a live perf of this. Song sounds great, like all the t-ara songs XD

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #516 on: June 30, 2011, 08:07:14 AM »
Is it or are all the remixes just new stuff added at the beginning of each song? The songs still sound the same!  :lol: (Unless my ears deceive me)

Offline zoolander

• Member+
« Reply #517 on: June 30, 2011, 08:58:49 AM »
Is it or are all the remixes just new stuff added at the beginning of each song? The songs still sound the same!  :lol: (Unless my ears deceive me)

Wow I think you are right. :lol: I didn't even compare them side by side before but listening now it seems like it. Either that or the changes are very very subtle.

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #518 on: June 30, 2011, 06:46:25 PM »
M! Countdown performance:

I appreciate this live one more, since I actually get to see other members close up besides Jiyeon D:
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #519 on: June 30, 2011, 08:53:29 PM »
Video seems to be a bit out of sync. Qri and Boram's lines are the same distribution as BPBP. I kept wondering who was that girl at the end with the pink pants and then I realized it was Hwayoung, not enough screentime for her and her part is like an excuse to have her have a line and screentime since the song lacks a (randomly placed) rap section. The song's definitely better than Yayaya fo sho, although it's one of those songs where the title is irrelevant to the song other than to be repeated in the chorus like Yayaya and Bo Peep Bo Peep.  XD

Here's the translation of the song, thx to Maknaes@tiaradiadem

How far have you come
Have you gone off to hide somewhere again
I've come to like you I I I I I
I like you

Where did you come from
I keep looking at you
Your gaze

I really like it

I want to go near you but
I don't have the courage
My heart is fluttering