JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Natsumen - Atami Free Zone

Author Topic: The Rosehouse Ladies (POLL; I need your opinions, dear readers~) [19.02.2017]  (Read 64438 times)

Offline giotuyet

Takamina < 3 Our haruka is salty as always (-.-") It make me wonder how she will change when she fall in love with yuihan ! She will change, won't she ? Wait for yuiparu sweet moment !!! Yuki rena have a good begin xD Rena is so pretty when she smile but she is the most beautiful when she cry (-w-") Still for payuyu bake cake and kojiyuu, sayasae go to rosehouse hehe Please come back ASAP !!!
If you are Ju Jing Yi, I will be your Lin Si Yi.

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
 :inlove: :love: :panic: :banghead: :wub:

OMG OMG RENAYUKI MOMENT ARE SO SWEET, I CAN'T HELP BUT DROOL.

AUTHOR -SAN ARUGATUO.

O AS ACCEPTED FROM LEADER TAKAMINE I HIPE I XAN FIND MORE SWET MOMENT NEXT.

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
Takamina as the new headmaster.
Is Atsuko really dead? I wonder.

Thank you for the update.
It's ok. You don't have to rush your update.
Take a break for awhile to find some inspiration.   :thumbsup
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
woooow.... takamina director... it sound good.

Offline luvsidney

• Member+
I saw akimoto and miyazawa~ hahaha~ but I think they are not the main story line in this story heehee ^^"

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
Hey! Just started reading this and I have to say, sugoii..(´∀`)♡
Acchan's death is a tragic and Takamina is flying solo..
Kojiyuu will be appearing to eh? I'll be waiting.
Thank you for this story and hope you update soon!(σ≧▽≦)σ
Mainly Kojiyuu shipper! But I also enjoy Atsumina, Wmatsui, Mayuki, Marimii, Tomotomo, Yuiparu, Sayamilky.
Well basically the mainstream pairings. :33

Stories~
Humans and Robots (Kojiyuu + Others) [COMPLETED]
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38900.msg1321483#msg1321483

Love Within The Club (Kojiyuu)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39693.0

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39254.0

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Got goosebumps when I read that Neesan is Takahashi Minami (at first I expected Yuko in front of me as the ex-yankee)
Ahaha so that was sure surprising, also to even know that Yui was a yankee and even in rival gang with Sayane?  :shocked

Thank you for your update Arígatou :kneelbow:
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 02:33:31 PM by Megumi »
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline ametakarano

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Umeda Ayaka is my eternal Kami-Oshi! ♡
The Rosehouse Ladies (Chapter 6: Freshly-baked Hearts) [22.05.2015]
« Reply #67 on: May 22, 2015, 10:02:35 AM »
sorry for not replying. i'm just so overwhelmed by your heart-warming replies... i'm quite out of words now. but thanks to all your comments!  :luvluv2:

and also i'm quite in an errand... but still

i hope you enjoy!

Chapter 6: Freshly-baked Hearts

(Third Person’s POV)

Today was the day that the girls will do the activity that Itsuki-san had assigned them.

They were now gathered inside the baking room when someone opened the door…

“Ohayo gozaimasu!” A woman said in a cheerful tone. “I’ll be the one to assist you in this activity… Well, there’s supposed to be someone to accompany me but she’s late… Anyways… My name is Sato Natsuki! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!”

The woman bowed before them and the girls greeted her in return.

“So, if I may ask, who among here has experienced any baking before? Please raise your hand.”

Only Rena, Miyuki, and Yuki raised their hands.

“Sato-san, I tried baking few times before… but it isn’t successful.” – Yuki

“Well… it’s alright. At least, you have tried it. Besides, you have partners to help you… so I guess it’ll be fine.”

“But how about us? Neither Haruka nor I has done any baking before.” Mayu protested.

“You may ask me anything. Regarding the basic baking procedures, we prepared a booklet of guidelines…” Natsuki handed each group a booklet. “Here…”

They were suddenly startled when the door was loudly opened… and a girl came rushing inside, panting. “Forgive me for the commotion!”

“You’re late.” Natsuki coldly said.

“Don’t tell me your lectures now, Sato…” She whispered to Natsuki. Then, she looked back at the girls. “My name is Masuda Yuka. Sorry for my tardiness.”

She bowed apologetically to the girls. Then, she showed them her brimming smile.

“Y—Yuttan?!” Sayanee exclaimed in surprise. She knew who the woman is.

Yuka froze upon hearing that name.

“Nobody calls me like that anymore.” Yuka said with an ice cold voice. She threw glares as sharp as ice shards to Sayanee.

Sayanee was taken aback. “I—I’m sorry…”

“Masuda…” Natsuki looked worried.

The mood of the room suddenly changed.

“So… Let’s begin…?” Natsuki said in a cheerful voice, trying to uplift the mood of the room.

“Hai!” The girls said in chorus.

(Sayanee’s POV)

As soon as Sato-san announced the start of the activity, I quickly opened the booklet she gave us. I can’t let myself become a burden to this annoying girl beside me.

“Oi, Yamamoto! You’re spacing out! I said please beat the eggs now…”

“Can’t you see? I’m reading this booklet?!”

Milky let out a sigh as she placed her hand on her temples. “Sayanee… I’ll help you, okay? You just have to trust me…”

I was suddenly speechless.

“Okay…”

“Great! Now listen to me. We’ll start with the eggs, flour, and other main ingredients for our simple chocolate chip cookies…”

“What would I do?”

“If you may… please beat the eggs.” She was speaking in a really soft voice that I never noticed before. I did what she said…

“Is this okay?”

“That’s perfect!” She smiled at me.

Lovely, I thought.

Wait! L—lovely?! What  the hell. This is the first time I used a word with “love” as its root word. And it’s really weird.

“You know, Sayanee… When you bake with love, the results will surely taste good.” Miyuki said as if she has read my mind.

“Oh… Really?”

Love. Love. Love. What’s that?

The only person I love is… Neesan. A sisterly love even though we’re not real sisters… Could she be my inspiration?

It’s weird. Our sudden meeting, I mean. Yesterday…

FLASHBACK

“Sayanee… It’s been a while. You’ve grown now.”

“Neesan…”

It was really her. My Neesan. I was now teary-eyed. It’s been quite long since I last… cried.

“I, Takahashi Minami, am the new headmaster.”

Neesan is the new headmaster? Did I hear her right?

“Omedeto gozaimasu, TakaMina.” Yuihan said.

“Sayanee… if I may ask you, please call in the other girls here.” She looked at me with those eyes of her – but they are of a different glimmer now. It was sparkling… and pure.

“Hai…” I nodded then I turned around for the door.

“One more thing… you can’t call me Neesan anymore. Things are different now… but… I won’y forget that you have been my… little sister… before.”

Those words echoed in my ears as I made way out of the room. I don’t know what to feel. It was a curious mix of emotions…

END OF FLASHBACK

I managed to bring myself back to reality. Only to notice that Miyuki was actually staring at me…

“What are you thinking about…?” She asked me with those innocent eyes still plunging deep in my own vision.

“N—nothing! Let’s keep doing our business here!” I stuttered as I felt a heat creeping in my face.

(Jurina’s POV)

This baking thing was nothing but a really nasty business! I don’t know anything about baking! I fumbled with the container of flour as Rena instructed me on how much will I put in the bowl…

“I said that’s enough!” It was rare to hear Rena raise her voice. Well actually it was rare to see or hear her speak because she prefers to be alone, most of the time.

“Rena… Is the consistency of this alright?” Yuki asked her.

“Uhm… you should stir it more.” Rena calmly said.

Wait!!!

Why is she so calm when she talks to Yukirin and when she talks to me, she’s so cold! I pouted my lips as I opened the container of sugar.

“What do you think are you doing?!” Rena folded her arms and glared at me. “Enough of the sugar already… If you want to have diabetes, do it yourself and eat a sack of sugar!”

“Why are you so mean to me, Rena-chan?” I pouted at her and showed her my award-winning puppy-eyes trick.

But she cut my tactics of with a blunt reply. “Tsk.”

“Hey… I don’t want to act referee between the two of you all day. So please get yourselves back into business.” Yuki said.

Rena’s mood suddenly changed. She was talking comfortably and absolutely calm to Yuki… and I don’t know why but… I hate it.

I wonder why… but I don’t… like what I’m feeling now.

(Mayu’s POV)

I roamed my eyes around the room. It seems that the others were doing fine and Haruka and I haven’t started anything yet.

“Well, maybe, we should start with the flour and sugar and eggs… just like in this booklet.” Haruka said.

“Yeah, let’s see the procedures…”

We slowly followed the procedures. I think it went well… except for the beaten eggs. When we mixed it in the flour mixture, I noticed that there are some eggshells in there, too! Oh no. This isn’t good!

Then, Haruka opened a small container. The smell of the vanilla extract was too overpowering.

She poured in all of it until the last drop in the mixture. “Well… cookies will still be cookies, no matter what it tastes like.”

Then, I almost accidentally slipped on the spilled flour on the floor. Good thing that I had held into the table. Too bad the rolling pin fell off and rolled on the floor.

It rolled near another group’s table. I reached for it at the same time another hand reached for it. I quickly snatched the rolling pin and looked at the person. “Kashiwagi.”

Our eyes met in an instance.

“Clumsy girl.” I heard her murmur. I just shrugged my shoulders. No need to thank her.

“I’ll just get another one, Haruka.” I said to her and I asked Sato-san for another rolling pin. She easily gave me one…

Then, Haruka and I continued on what we’re doing.

“I guess it’s ready for the oven…” Haruka said with the same expression as always.

“I never thought it would be quite easy.” I commented, seeing that we were almost finished compared to the other girls.

I hope it’ll still taste good. And that they won’t be able to notice the eggshells in it.

TBC...

thanks for reading!

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
Re: The Rosehouse Ladies (Chapter 6: Freshly-baked Hearts) [22.05.2015]
« Reply #68 on: May 22, 2015, 11:13:52 AM »
wooow so the headmaster is takamina...
and takamina is the "neesan" sayanee talking about. mixed feeling ne sayanee
lovely sayamilky :grin:
the new headmaster & the vice are ex-yankee!
renayuki become closer now~ aye! renayuki~
ah jurina, you start to feel lil' jealous with renayuki? tehehe :grin:
ah parumayu almost finish, want to taste!
hopefully their cookies will taste good and not salty as paru XD
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline Snaux94

« Reply #69 on: May 22, 2015, 01:54:40 PM »
Was alittle devastated to find out that Atsuko died leaving taka all aloneT___T!!! My atsumina!!! NOOOO!!~  *have to look forward to other pairings* hehe I'm really curious about the relationship between sayanee and takamina though^^ what and why made sayanee seem so attached to takamina as her nee-san till she get all teary? Other than that I'm really looking forward the development between her and milky^^~ oh! And especially the one between wmatsui! (atsumina and wmatsui FTW for me :twothumbs)
Like how Jurina was feeling jealous of the interaction between rena and yuki~ can't wait for the further character development you have in store for us? hehe :lol:
Great job author-san!! love your work!~ update aoon^^

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: May 22, 2015, 02:49:21 PM »
Had a hunch that Rena is secretly in love like Yukirin since Ch5.
But why is she so cold to Jurina I wonder.  :fainted:

Eggshell, that is something Yukirin would have done ( referring to her cooking in AKBingo)  :on spit:
Thank you for your update Arígatou :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
« Reply #71 on: May 23, 2015, 05:23:53 AM »
Thank you for the update!
It's to know that things are progressing well.
More characters are appearing. It's really exciting and interesting!
Keep it up!

Offline giotuyet

« Reply #72 on: May 23, 2015, 05:24:52 PM »
Poor jurina ! Rena bias yuki make jurina jealous ! how interesting ! Bad luck for anyone who eat payuyu's cookies xD Sad it isn't payuyu lovely moment as I hope T.T I think sayamilky's cake is the best ! Author-san ! Thank you so much and please come back asap !!!

Offline ametakarano

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Umeda Ayaka is my eternal Kami-Oshi! ♡
The Rosehouse Ladies (Chapter 7: Scorched Hearts) [26.05.2015]
« Reply #73 on: May 26, 2015, 11:29:51 AM »
@sastio13: is Paruru really that salty? I wonder...  :cool2: :hee:

@Snaux94: forgive me for killing Atsuko so early...  :fainted: :gyaaah: anyways... thanks for reading and i hope you support this story till the end.  :luvluv2:

@Megumi: ehehehe. I haven't watched all episodes of AKBingo... i apologize...  :kneelbow: demo... thanks for the comment  :on GJ: :luvluv1:

@phoenix0i: yeah, more and more characters... I guess.  :kekeke: :shy2:

@giotuyet: ehehe... here i am. ^_^ and an update...  :on GJ: :luvluv2:

here's an update...

i was about to post it yesterday... but because it's my birthday yesterday i decided not to. XD

anyways... here it is.

:wigglypanda: :wigglypanda: :wigglypanda:

Chapter 7: Scorched Hearts

(Haruka’s POV)

Mayu and I are now sitting, waiting for our cookies to be baked. I’m not really sure if it will taste good. Well… I doubt if it will taste like food. But still cookies will still be cookies.

I started to observe the other girls, same as what Mayu does.

Sayanee and Milky seems to be doing fine but they’re still bickering just like what they usually do. On the other hand, Jurina, Rena and Yukirin seem to be okay. Rena was mostly doing the cooking. Jurina and Yuki assist her, though.

My thoughts were put to an end as Mayu let out a sigh.

“Are you bothered with our cookies?” I asked her.

“Yeah…” She looked down to the ground. “I mean… I don’t know if it’ll be edible.”

She said it in a really serious way. I can’t help but to let out a light laugh. “I feel the same.”

“Wow. A—are you… laughing?” She suddenly looked at me.

Is that a big deal if I laugh?

“I think so.” I said, bringing out my normal facial expression and monotonous voice. “Is it… unusual?”

She nodded in affirmative. “Quite.”

Then, we were engulfed by a moment of silence. I secretly observed her from the corner of my eyes. She was a really cute girl. At first sight, you won’t think that she’s a video game addict. She looks like a normal school girl. But, yeah, you can never judge a book by its cover.

“It’s done, I guess.” She pronounced.

“What?”

“The cookies…” Mayu stood up and walked towards the oven with light footsteps. I followed her and helped her in getting the cookies off the oven.

It smelt weird… and looks weirder.

Brown blobs of irregularly-shaped cookies. I wonder… is this really edible?

The door soon opened and a lady entered the room, Yokoyama-san, to be more specific.

“Hello, ladies…” She greeted with a slight smile. “I’ll be the one to judge your baked goods…”

Bad luck for her. I wonder if these brown blobs can be considered as baked goods…

I was looking at these really irregular cookies when Mayu raised her hand.

“Sato-san, we’re done!” She said with much confidence.

Is she trying to poison Yokoyama-san?

The three older ladies went towards our table. I am observing their facial expression as they drew nearer. As soon as their gaze fell on the cookies we baked, I saw a sudden expression of worry on Sato-san and Masuda-san. But it doesn’t apply to Yokoyama-san. She still has same expression as she had when she entered the room.

“Are you sure you’ll eat it, Yui?” I can faintly hear Masuda-san’s whisper to the assistant headmaster.

She nodded her head. “Irregularly-shaped cookies doesn’t totally mean that they cannot be eaten, Yuka. We’ll judge based on the quality and not on its appearance.”

She reached for a piece – the darkest colored one. “If you don’t want to try it, then don’t. I will.”

She was about to eat the cookie when…

“Wait!” Mayu stopped her.

“What’s the matter, Mayu?” Yokoyama-san inquired.

“In any case… here’s some milk.” She said as she handed her a glass of milk.

“It’s so nice of you, Mayu. Thank you.”

Mayu went beside me and whispered. “I just can’t take it if she’ll be poisoned. It will bring me a sense of relief in doing so.”

Yokoyama-san proceeded on her task and slowly, she took a bite of it. She munched it without changing her facial expression.

Does it taste okay? Or… is she just good in hiding what she really feels?

“H—how’s it, Yui?” Sato-san asked her.

“It tastes quite bitter. I wonder if these girls put enough sugar. The cookie is a bit overcooked, though... But it isn’t that bad.” She commented before taking a sip of the milk.

Mayu leaned in closer and whispered again. “I wonder if she noticed the eggshells on it… or maybe not?”

I just shrugged my shoulders in reply to her inquiry. Eggshells? I didn’t even notice it myself…

“For the meantime, you two can sit there and wait for the other girls to finish.”

“Hai…”

After a few minutes…

While the two remaining groups were still waiting for their goods to be baked, Mayu and I just sat silently beside one another.

“I wanted to try our cookie… but something inside my head keeps on telling me not to.” She just said it all of a sudden.

“Then don’t.” It was my brief reply. It never even entered my mind to take even the smallest bite from those toxic-looking brown blobs.

Mayu looked at me seriously. “Why don’t you try it?”

I can’t help but to scrunch my eyebrows at her truly stupid question. “You’ve got to be kidding me.”

“Why not?”

“I believe we have the same reason not to.”

She stared at me with those eyes of her. So innocent, I thought. She let out a sly smile. “I guess you’re right.”

As soon as she said that remark, we noticed Yokoyama-san slightly twitching on her seat.

“Hey, Yui, what’s happening to you?” – Yuka

“This is n—nothing…” – Yui

“Is something wrong?” – Natsuki

“You look a bit pale…” – Yuka

Her face twitched in pain as she put her hands on her abdomen. “Ittai…”

Sato-san and Masuda-san exchanged looks. They knew it.

These cookies are… toxic.

(Yui’s POV)

I was immediately brought to the infirmary because of this twitching pain I’m feeling in my stomach. Is this because of those cookies made by Haruka and Mayu? I guess so. It was what I have eaten aside from the breakfast meal…

Natsuki and Yuka remained in the baking room while they asked Haruka to accompany me here.

“So… what have you eaten aside from breakfast meal?” Megumi asked me, her thin eyes looking straight at me.

“She ate the cookies we made.” Haruka answered for me.

“Can I see those cookies?” – Megumi

“Here.” Haruka handed her another piece of the weird blob of cookie. Megumi’s eyes almost gawked at the sight of the thing.

“Are you not in the right mind, Yui? Who would think of eating a thing like this? It doesn’t even look like it is edible…” Megumi lectured me.

“I never thought it would be this bad.”

I stole a glance at Haruka. She doesn’t seem to be affected nor moved by Megumi’s seriously negative statement.

“Next time, you should be more careful with what you eat. For now, drink this pill. It’ll wear the pain away.” She handed me a pill. Then, she stood up and headed for the door. “I’ll be leaving the two of you here. I still need to meet with Itsuki-san today to ask about Arika-sama’s condition… and also to tell her what’s happening here.”

“Thank you, Megumi. Have a safe trip.”

Megumi soon left the room, leaving Haruka and I together inside the infirmary. Silence enveloped the room for she wasn’t speaking, so I wasn’t, too.

Another wave of pain flushed through my abdomen. I gritted my teeth and maybe my face flinched.

“Yokoyama-san, I suggest that you drink that medicine now.” Haruka said with the usual tone of her voice… and still without any facial expression. “Here…”

I was a bit shocked when she swiftly handed me a glass of water. I accepted it and drank the bitter pill.

“I’m sorry, Yokoyama-san.” The girl looked at the ground.

“It’s alright. It’s not really totally your and Mayu’s fault. It was my fault.”

“No, it isn’t. It was mine.”

I don’t know if I fancy that she said it apologetically… or is it real? I mean, I haven’t even seen her laugh. I saw her smile once, when she greeted me yesterday…

I was suddenly out of words.

“If only I can do even a simple baking... It was my fault that there were eggshells on it… and there weren’t enough sugar. I’m sorry for being incompetent.”

Her hands trembled.

“Don’t say that. A single mistake doesn’t mean that you’re incompetent. If you think you’re incompetent then you’ll forever stuck in being an incompetent one… It’s just a matter of changing your vision of yourself.”

After hearing my words, she looked at me with her teary-eyes… “Yokoyama-san… I—”

I reached for her hand and held it tightly. “What is it? Tell me…”

“I—I’m afraid… of everything. I can’t do anything right. Ever since before…”

“What do you mean…?” I looked at her inquiringly. Her gaze met mine, and it was in her eyes that I saw a hint of a deep sadness.

TBC...

:sweat: :whistle:

thanks for reading!

if you may leave comments... then, I will take high appreciation of them. thanks so much, minna-sama!  :luvluv1:

:byebye:

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
Re: The Rosehouse Ladies (Chapter 7: Scorched Hearts) [26.05.2015]
« Reply #74 on: May 26, 2015, 12:39:14 PM »
YuiParu hints.
I can't imagine Paru and Mayu's cookies.
What would happen next?

Thank you for the update!

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #75 on: May 26, 2015, 02:48:14 PM »
Can't wait for the next chapter! :thumbsup :cow:

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
« Reply #76 on: May 26, 2015, 05:20:01 PM »
Hooray to Mayu and Paru pair for their cookies..LOL~
I dont know why i laughed when Yui being sent to infirmary...=='

thanks for the update~ :thumbsup
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline Pokotan

« Reply #77 on: May 27, 2015, 02:13:39 AM »
payuyu  :wub:

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
« Reply #78 on: May 27, 2015, 09:30:59 AM »
paruru not really that salty, but with that salty...I like her saltiness  :hip smile:
that weird blob cookies pained yui's stomach, but it makes paru start to open with yui
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline giotuyet

« Reply #79 on: May 27, 2015, 04:00:12 PM »
Late than never ! Happy birthday, author-san \(^.^)/ Poor yui ! I want know what paruru mean too ! Hope I will be yuiparu hint in the next chapter ! Again thank you so much for updating and please come back asap !!!

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Natsumen - Atami Free Zone