JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mo`some Tonebender - Harahire

Author Topic: Ada's little oneshot boat~ ["Valentine's Gift" PART 2 - February 16th]  (Read 30237 times)

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: Ada's little oneshot boat~ [Koi Choko BONUS 15th of February]
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2011, 01:12:10 AM »
perv was....EPIC~!! X3 i wonder how round 2 went~*HINT HINT*
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2011, 04:44:16 AM »
Holy crap, you told me not to make any weird faces, but I'm pretty sure the grin that won't leave my face falls into that category. Library, there's just something so erotic about doing it there. :drool: :drool: Awesomeness!

Offline Ada XD

• Ai-chan's ichiban female wota :D
  • Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2011, 05:15:30 AM »
@ pretend_2besome1 : Pheww XD and it's ok <3
@ xrainbowgumdropsx  : Thanks for reading! (and for deciding to come abroad too  :D)  Hope to see you around more ;D
@ sunc : Awww really? Glad you liked it  :twothumbs And exactly, pervs are awesome when it comes to that  :lol:
@ kawaiwai : Thanks dear  :heart: And I'm leaving that to your imagination too ;D (god i love saying that  :lol:)
@ rndmnwierd : YAY  :wub: And definitely, smexy times in the library are smexy  :drool:

*goes to send pms for xrainbowgumdropsx and sunc*

Offline gab98

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love my Takitto XD!
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2011, 08:48:00 AM »
one thing is wrong in what you said  It's shelves and not table   Though a table would have been more comfortable? Idk ..

Ok...change my mind XD Shelves is more Hot!!!  :shakeit:

Hahaha the perv was great ... Ada-chan should be write more this  :roll:  O0

You Know...just for...leverage your talent  8)

Takitty Blog: http://takkity.blogspot.com/
Blog de fan fics en español http://gab98fanfics.blogspot.com/

follow me @Lovely_Takitty :)

Offline sunc

« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2011, 05:43:16 PM »
wow the perv was great i really liked how you described everything  :on_hot:  and isn't the fear of getting caught more exciting? maybe that's just me  XD anyway i'll be waiting more of your great one-shot's,from now on i hope to be less of a lurker and comment more  :D

Offline Lady Stostine

« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2011, 11:44:29 PM »
I've been lurking for a while... >w>Uu

Koi choko was cute, sweet and funny *__* aww  :wub:
I really like your redaction :D

Can you please send me the perv?  :oops: (the power of the perv xD I registered just for this... but I'll try to delurk more :))

Offline Ada XD

• Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2011, 05:55:18 AM »
@Gabi : Yay! thank you dear :blush:
@sunc : Thanks so much!  :w00t: I appreciate it <3
@Lady Stostine : Wow, really? oxo I'm so glad that your first post is in my thread  :heart: Well not wasting anymore time, *goes to send the PM*

Offline chao_88

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2011, 06:12:27 AM »
i'm sorry for not commenting here before, been lurking around most of the time,, >_<
but i really love your story,, very sweet and cute, dorky aichan~  :love: and most of all are TakaGaki~ my fave pairing  :heart:

can i read "the continuation" of Koi Choko? If that's okay with you,,  :)

Offline Ada XD

• Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2011, 06:55:59 AM »
^ Yayy another reader  :cow:
And sure~  :heart:

Edit : Woah, this was my 100th post *dances around*

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2011, 07:02:43 AM »
I love it when authors say, "I'll send you the perv~!" It really brings all the lurkers from the woodwork. XD Just thought I'd mention that, seeing as how every time I get on, I see a new name here. :lol:

Offline YumePouk

• Without a word you made me know love & Without a word love leaves me
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I just wanna be with you, that's all...
« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2011, 08:17:22 AM »
 :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
I'm dead from so much Blood  lost >_<

:ding: yeah the perv
 :shy2: after read the first lines
 :on_hot: waouh the  temperature increase so faster?!?! :on roll:
:imdead: untill the end you killed me....
With how describble are ur fic....

Hope i wanna read ur new work soon  :on hypto:
Really great autor-chan :on GJ:
Like I didn't hear it, like I couldn't hear it.... I shouldn't have heard your love in the first place
]

Offline LovelyGaki

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2011, 08:57:24 AM »
Koi Choco is such a cute story, great Valentine's present hahah :lol:
Angel/Devil in the story was a cute pair too
nerd getting the hot chick :twothumbs

May I request for the perv too, i like to continue this story :oops:

“Never regret anything coz at one time it was exactly what u wanted……;))”
-Ayumi Hamasaki
The WrecKreated Co.

Offline EriKan

• gakipon! <3
  • it's `Riz
« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2011, 09:25:49 AM »
came out from lurking.. :P

it's because i was a die hard fan of takagaki  :heart: :wub:
that i need to come out  :nervous

and i was late for reading this  :sweatdrop:
a little tired from work but happy and a little satisfied (*points to the missing perv)
that i can read such a sweet takagaki..

so.. may i request for that part very please  XD

Offline Ada XD

• Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2011, 09:45:51 AM »
@Rndy : Lmao yess XD I wanted to do this for a very long time to pull out lurkers, but just now I got confident enough to actually write a perv  :lol:
@YumePouk : Thank youuu!  :heart: I'm having a lot of ideas for new oneshots, and not precisely with AiGaki ;D It's probably the next popular pairing after AiGaki  :twisted:
@LovelyGaki : Wooh~ Glad you liked it :D And sure~
@EriKan : Awww D: Thank you lots! Hope to see you around more too, I'm glad you're enjoying it x3

*goes to send pms again*
Pssh I'm SO loving this XD  :yossi:

Offline chao_88

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: February 20, 2011, 07:27:13 PM »
I've read your PM and it's just... WOW!  :mon blood:
you described all the details very well, so hot! i thought gakisan would be in charge, well maybe another time..?   :P
it's funny to see dorky aichan turns into beast so quickly, thanks to certain naughty angels  :lol:

you should write more~  :twothumbs

and thank you for sending me this,,  XD

Offline EriKan

• gakipon! <3
  • it's `Riz
« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2011, 12:35:29 PM »
just read your pm yesterday..
and i couldn't comment right away   :banghead:

maybe because i was like >> :mon blood:

so you should write more or update one of your story..
coz i'll be waiting..  :hee:

Offline Ada XD

• Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2011, 04:41:30 PM »
@chao_08 : Thanks a lot!  :heart: and haha yes~ xD Though smexy Gakisan is enough to make you turn into a beast imo ;D
@EriKan : Yay! I'm glad 8D  :heart: And I listened to you guys, here's something new  :D

Reasons

Thinking before acting has been her guiding principle ever since she's known herself. At that point though, whether she was making a terrible mistake or not, it was the last thing she cared.  The answer echoed immediately without too much thought, maybe even quicker than what she had expected; Sapphire's heart was pounding so fast not with love, but with knowing what to be afraid of.

The castle was emanating happiness from all corners. A certain long-awaited announcement, finally delivered by his Highness the King one Sunday morning, send the court and the whole region in elated cheers of joy. The greatness of such news, together with the noticeable emotion in the King's voice brought some to tears.
It appeared that Sapphire, the one and only heiress of Silverland, was finally promised by her parents to the prince of Goldland. An union that would bring riches, well-being and a greater territory to both countries, together with a strong political connection was what everyone hoped for so long.
The level of excitement was getting ridiculous, and there wasn't one single person in the whole land to not know about it. Even the royal horses knew what was the commotion for.

In all that euphoria, someone was not quite as excited. She looked with teary eyes through her window at the feast in the middle of the court, where everyone, her parents included, were celebrating her bitterness. Sapphire was repulsed and most sorrowful of being married against her will with a man she did not love, but there was nothing she could do. 
Her pain and grief were worrying her company ladies, because the princess preferred to be locked up in her room and alone with her self-pity, than to hear comforting words without much effect.
She needed nothing but one single thing, that was quite impossible to grasp at that time. Still, the hope was still somewhere deep, and even if the feeling of despair was overpowering it at that moment, she still hoped.

Finally giving in to the pleads of her ladies that convinced her to get some fresh air, the princess was on a stroll alone in the garden, for the first time in a while. The weather was perfect, contrary to her gloomy mood; the sun was blocked at times by big, fluffy clouds and the wind blew warmly from the east. Nothing could lift her up from her grief though. The prince of Goldland was going to arrive to their castle at any minute, and Sapphire sunk more and more in depression, mainly caused by the mental turmoil of being in another man's bed, other than the one she loved.

Taking her life... would it be a solution? She swore she would never betray his love; she promised she would wait for him no matter what; she repeated to herself every night how she loved and missed him. Marrying another man... would be devastating for him.
He might have found out the news already, even in the first lines of the war against the western enemy. He was fighting for her and for her country! In return... What was she going to do? Obey her parents and be someone else's woman?

Tears linked at the base of her chin one after another, and she needed to sit down as to breathe properly again, on a bench hidden from the curious windows of the castle.
As she couldn't help but to resume her thoughts, her crying was no way near stopping.
If she didn't marry that prince, Silverland wouldn't be able to get military reinforcement, and he would die in that war. He would die without their dreams to be fulfilled, and she will never know the meaning of happiness anymore.
Sapphire would have to take her life either way, sooner or later.

Completely drowned in her thoughts, constantly wiping her eyes and in the midst of her heart tearing apart, the young princess could not notice at first the presence that appeared next to her on the bench. Only when a hand touched her shoulder Sapphire turned her head, her eyes widening in shock at the sight.
"You are a very brave woman, Sapphire."

The princess dared not to speak, as the fear froze her completely. By instinct, she felt like shifting to the side further away from that woman, but the control of her body seemed to fade away from her as that dark gaze was just too piercing. Sapphire had a slight idea of who that might be, after having heard so many tales that warned not only her, but also all the people in the court, to stay away from the legendary witch.
But she was indeed pretty; When she took off her see-through black veil, the young princess certainly didn't see something quite as terrifying as it was being said. The dark eyes glimmering ever so lovely and the fine lines of her lips pursed together in seemingly honest concern were the first details that drew Sapphire's attention.   
"You have nothing to fear, I have the answer to all your problems."

The princess blinked several times breathlessly, her confused stare was a silent question; What did she just say? There is no middle way for my problems.
Hecate gave a helpless sigh, her cold palm reaching out to Sapphire's shoulder again, in a comforting manner. "Listen, it's not that difficult to achieve actually. I will bring Nouveau back to you, if..."
The younger half turned, her heart leaping at the sound of that name. "If what?"
"If... you bring me a royal soul."

There was a strange silence. The wind made their curls levitate slowly and their eyes stared deep into each other, without connecting in any way, as one of them was just too bewildered. The flush of terror climbed up on Sapphire's back once more, at the realization that those tales about the witch were actually true. But the fear was still not strong enough to fight against the desire of seeing her love again. She allowed a long deep breath to calm her racing heart, before whispering the question that Hecate had been waiting to hear.
"How am I supposed to do that?"
The witch showed a dark grin before leaning closer to her ear.

Locked up in her room again, the young princess anxiously moved around with her hands tightly linked. The insecurity in front of such a risk was heart-wrenching, and the fact that her job was now done, and all she had to do onwards was just to wait, brought a mighty frustration over her.
I just killed Prince Franz on our wedding bed, she whispered through bruised lips.

.... o_o;; This is really different than what I've been writing so far~ *runs away*

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: Ada's little oneshot boat~ ["Reasons" new oneshot up 25 February]
« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2011, 04:52:08 PM »
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?!
the ending made me say that XDDD epics ada~ X3 i honestly thought like she had a kid and gave her kids soul to miki^^; XD but killing the prince she's supposted to mary is good too! XD i wonder what'll happen next~?
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline gab98

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love my Takitto XD!
« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2011, 05:27:35 PM »
haha y si que es diferente, pero me atrapo desde el inicio.

Por alguna razon imaginar a Sapphire asesinando a alguien parece...interesante XD

GJ!!

Offline gab98

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love my Takitto XD!
« Reply #59 on: March 18, 2011, 11:08:29 PM »

Ada!!! HBD to you!!!  ontajoubi omedetto one-chan!

haha ok let's sing this...

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F%3Fgl%3DES%26hl%3Des&hl=es&gl=ES#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=0f2BDPl5aLQ

juju felicidades mi Ada linda!!

I luv you :heart:  haha

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mo`some Tonebender - Harahire