JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Low IQ 01 - Don`t Stand On My Way

Author Topic: Ren's Weird Fic : The Goosebump (23/23) - COMPLETED  (Read 57373 times)

Offline gyuchan

• Member+
  • a weird silent reader..... Alone alone alone
    • febb345
    • febygracet
    • +FebyGrace
Re: Ren's Weird Fic : The Goosebump (Ch. 20) April 9th
« Reply #140 on: April 09, 2015, 03:54:08 PM »
Finally!!! :heart: i was waiting for a long time
Then... Jurimayu scenes!!!  Cute couples :inlove:
Who's give the prank?! Perhaps.... RENA? Ah,i hate youuuuu :frustrated: :scolding:

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #141 on: April 11, 2015, 02:28:55 PM »
Replies:

@kuro_black29: Thanks for reading. Jurio will save Mayu, maybe. XD

@Mayura48: Hey, thanks for the compliment. If it's bad for your health then I shouldn't continue this XD I never know that I'm that inspiring for you, I feel glad :lol:

@Raizel: LOL, it wasn't their first 'kiss on the lips' though XD Thanks for waiting :)

@Gyuchan: Ohisashiburi desu nee (∩_∩) thanks for waiting, sorry for the lateness. Hope you enjoy it.

Enjoy the next part (∩_∩)

The loud yell from Mayu filled the entire corridor. The view of the dead rat made Mayu couldn’t hold her shock. Jurio was about to held Mayu’s hand when the intruders came from behind. They were Rena who immediately came to Mayu and calmed her down, also Sae who came and stood in front of Mayu’s locker.

“Eew, it’s disgusting! Who did this to Mayu-chan?!” Sae asked to the crowd student but nobody raised their hand and of course not. The culprit wouldn’t be shown that fast.

“Mayu-chan, oh my god. Who did this to you?” Rena asked the shaking girl. Mayu couldn’t comprehend any word from her mouth, it was too much for her that she got her tongue tied. Rena acted as a good friend calming her down by soothing her back.

Jurio who stood not far from Rena and Mayu didn’t move. He was holding back his anger. As usual, he didn’t know whom he should be suspected other than Rena and probably this Miyazawa in front of him. They acted like a hero in front of Jurio and Mayu that made him felt rather disguisting at them than the rat.

The bullying now came to the next stage where everything became more serious than before. Leaving a dead animal in your locker room wasn’t something funny to do, moreover with its blood splashing everywhere inside your locker.

That face Jurio used to know as a shy person, now became a beast. Rena had changed. Jurio couldn’t deny the fact that it was his fault, but doing this bullying to Mayu couldn’t be forgiven as well. Rena took a short glance at Jurio. A smirk could be seen on her face, short, but Jurio caught the glimpse. It must be Rena, nobody else.

How Jurio wished that he could go against Rena and challenged her to a battle, but that girl with her dark aura shouldn’t be touched by him. He knew how Mayu would react if he ever laid a finger on Rena. No, he shouldn't, at least not now.

“Come on, let’s go to class to cool down,” Rena suggested Mayu. With just a single nod, Mayu agreed to follow Rena to their class. “Miyazawa-kun, please handle the locker,” Rena said to Sae.

“Hai… Eh? What? Me?” Sae couldn't believe that Rena asked her to clean up the locker. “Oi, you can’t do this to me! Seriously!” Sae yelled to Rena who was already walked away from the scene with Mayu.

“That girl is really beautiful yet really annoying,” Sae commented Rena. “Right, Jurio?” he turned his glance toward Jurio who stood beside him.

“Are you involved in this? Tell me, you know something about this?” Jurio held Sae’s shoulder.

“I don’t know anything,” Sae chuckled.

Jurio pulled him by his collar and pushed him against the locker, hard enough to made his back hurt, “I’m not stupid, I smell something from you and Rena,” Jurio claimed as his piercing low voice asked Sae.

“I told you I don’t know anything,” Jurio once again pushed his body to the locker and made Sae’s already hurt back became worse than before, he winched in pain.

“If one day I find you involved with Rena to bully Mayu, I can’t guarantee if you’ll see the sun rise the next morning. Keep my word,” he said to Sae before leaving him in the locker.

Sae could feel his back hurt, wondering if any of his ribs was broken by Jurio’s powerful push. He chuckled secretly when Jurio already left the scene. He shook his head and sighed loudly.

“Man, you really left me to clean up a big mess?” Sae muttered under his breathe.

---

Mayu got a terror almost everyday. She would found her locker full of blood and a dead animal inside of it. Jurio suggested her to report this bullying to the principal but Mayu didn’t do so, she said it was just a small bullying. She said that she didn’t mind about it as long as her life wasn’t in danger. It was okay for her if it was her locker.

Until one night, someone knocked on her door but when she came out it turned out to be nobody behind the door. She found a small box left there. When she opened the box she yelled because it was a dead little cat. She threw the box and dashed to her bedroom.

Mayu couldn’t sleep that night and she was afraid, she ended up calling Jurio that night. Jurio came immediately right after Mayu gave him a call. Jurio came and found Mayu’s apartment’s door was hanging open and saw the dead cat and the box scattered on the living room. He called Mayu a few times and found Mayu was curling up and  crying in her bedroom. Jurio quickly rushed to Mayu and hugged her to comfort her.

“J-Jurio-kun, I’m... I'm afraid…” Mayu said between sobbing and sniffing.

“Calm down, Mayuyu. I’m here,” Jurio hugged her really tight and let her cried while hugging him.

Jurio’s heart was breaking into pieces. If it was Rena, then she must had really overdone it. It wasn’t a simple bullying anymore, it was a terror. Mayu’s life turned into miserable and it was unpleasant for her anymore. It was near the first semester exam in her third year, yet these things happened to her and made her almost lost her sanity. If Jurio wasn’t there to be with her, she might had been running away or worse, killing herself.

Jurio left Mayu for a moment. He went to the living room to clean it. He threw the cat and the box to the trash bin in front of Mayu’s apartment’s building.

“Mayuyu, I’ve already thrown out the dead cat. I also clean up the living room,” said Jurio as he sat on the edge of Mayu's bed.

Jurio made Mayu a cup of tea to calm her down. Mayu was shocked with the terror, her body was trembling. She thought she’d be safe at her apartment, but guess she was wrong after all. The terror didn’t stop at school, now it was even reached her apartment.

“S-stay here, and d-don’t leave m-me, nee,” Mayu begged. She gripped Jurio’s arms tightly.

“I’ll stay with you tonight. Now just go to sleep, ‘kay?” said Jurio while caressing her hair, wiping her tears off her face and her sweat on her forehead.

With a little nod, Mayu answered Jurio then he laid her down on the bed, fixing her blanket and she readied to sleep, if she could. Jurio caressed his girlfriend’s face lovingly, feeling how hard it was to be bullied and now terrored by her own friend, which she herself didn’t know. Jurio really wanted to tell Mayu that it was Rena all along, but he knew Mayu wouldn’t believe him. Rena’s poker face made Mayu trust her more than Jurio himself.

”Why can’t you see the truth, Mayuyu?”

---

The next day, Mayu didn’t go to school because she didn’t feel well. Maybe due to the shock, she barely moved from her bed. Glad that Jurio was there so he made a breakfast for Mayu, even if he had to force her to eat the cereal. She lost her appetite. The last thing Jurio saw before he went off to school was Mayu who tried to sleep back on her bed.

“I have to find the proof that Rena is the one behind it,” Jurio said to himself. He went to his locker and after that checked on Mayu’s locker. Hesitantly, he opened Mayu’s locker, wondering what kind of prank had prepared for Mayu that day. When the locker had opened, he found nothing. Jurio breathed out heavily.

“Looking for something?” a voice startled Jurio and turned out to be Rena leaning her back to the locker. She folded her arms in front of her chest with a sly grin plastered on her face. “Good morning, Jurio-kun,” she greeted sweetly.

“What do you want?” Jurio snapped her back as if he didn’t affected by her friendly act.

“Wow, I was greeting you, at least greet me back first,” Rena chuckled softly.

“I don’t have much time for you, if there’s nothing you want to say then I’ll leave,” without any second thoughts, Jurio walked away from the scene.

"Don't you want to save your girlfriend?" Rena asked as she stressed the word. Rena smiled as she saw Jurio stopped on his track. "You love her, right?" She asked again.

This time, Jurio turned his body and looked at Rena with an anger look, "What are you trying to say? Just speak up already," he said coldly.

Rena straightened her body and walked slowly to Jurio, almost seductively, she played with her hair. Rena stood really close to Jurio, leaning her hand on Jurio's cheek as she caressed it slowly.

"Love doesn't always mean to be together, right? If it's hurting to be together, why you should keeping up the relationship?" Rena's hand trailed down from his cheek to his chest then stopped there.

"Sometimes, love needs sacrifice, right?" she looked up at Jurio's face with an angelic expression that Jurio wanted to crush. She tapped on Jurio's cheek before walked away, leaving Jurio alone in the corridor gritted his teeth in annoyance.

Offline The Ray

• ~Life For WMATSUI~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I just silent reader
Re: Ren's Weird Fic : The Goosebump (Ch. 21) April 11th
« Reply #142 on: April 11, 2015, 03:32:24 PM »
Author-san ??  :hee:
Why you make rena be like a wicked witch in here ??  :scolding: :fainted:
~WMATSUI forever~

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
« Reply #143 on: April 11, 2015, 03:39:34 PM »
Its breaking my heart too Jurio to see Mayu sad.. :cry:
Its getting worse..  :banghead: I think for a while there will be drama going on..  :panic:
And Jurio dont you dare leave Mayu because of what Rena said..  :angry:
Well my wmatsui heart became Jurimayu in this fic..  XD
Thank you Renshu-san for the update..  :twothumbs
Its fast you know, and I'm happy to read this.. Waiting for the next.. :bow:

Offline gyuchan

• Member+
    • febb345
    • febygracet
    • +FebyGrace
« Reply #144 on: April 11, 2015, 06:42:39 PM »
Renshu-senpai,my heart break into pieces after read this story :cry: :cry: :cry:
RENAAA WHY YOU DID THIS TO MAYU? I HATE YOU!!!  :frustrated: :scolding:
Jurio,please stay on Mayu side :hee:

Offline sadri

« Reply #145 on: April 12, 2015, 04:12:16 AM »
Author san for why did you make a poll?  As I see your story didn't based on poll?

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
Re: Ren's Weird Fic : The Goosebump (Ch. 19) // Announcement
« Reply #146 on: April 12, 2015, 03:14:20 PM »
rena here is so scary
why you make rena become like that?
but I still liking rena so much huhu
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline Weird Panda

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Big fan of Donald Duck
« Reply #147 on: April 12, 2015, 04:05:18 PM »
"Sometimes, love needs sacrifice, right?" she looked up at Jurio's face with an angelic expression that Jurio wanted to crush.
Just crush it :mon zoom:
Ignore her, Jurio. Ignore her. Keep focus to take a good care on Mayu. Don't think about her words

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #148 on: April 13, 2015, 11:01:45 AM »
"Sometimes, love needs sacrifice, right?" she looked up at Jurio's face with an angelic expression that Jurio wanted to crush.
Just crush it :mon zoom:
Ignore her, Jurio. Ignore her. Keep focus to take a good care on Mayu. Don't think about her words

I´m with you!!! plis ignore her Jurio!!

Offline RenshuChan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #149 on: April 19, 2015, 04:04:10 AM »
Replies:

@The Ray: Instead of a weak and unathletic Rena, I want to make Rena as the antagonist character. I love this character :D

@Raizel: This is drama, I mean, my drama XD. Don’t worry, I love wMatsui as well, but JuriMayu is cute too :D

@Gyuchan: Don’t be. And don’t hate Rena-chan :cry:

@Sadri: I’m sorry about the poll. And you’re right it has nothing to do with the fic. I just want to see whose shipper who read it the most. I’m really truly sorry :bow:

@Sastio13: She’s scary? I guess it’s less than Gekikara :D Because I like this Rena’s character.

@Weird Panda & Minami-chan: Easy guys. Jurio isn’t someone like that, he’s really kind and sweet and nice to girls XD

Well, as always, thank you for reading my weird, lame fic. This isn’t over yet, but in the near future. I hope I can have more time to update this. And… don’t forget to leave a reply, your critics and advices for my lame fic are the one which make me wanted to improve my skill in writing.

Enjoy the next chapter….

Jurio watched Mayu who was sleeping in her bed. It wasn't a pleasant sleep for her, Jurio understood just by the sight of Mayu's troubling expression. Carefully, Jurio caressed Mayu's forehead to calm her down. And magically, her breathing became normal than her rapid breathing before.

"Love doesn't always mean to be together, right? If it's hurting to be together, why you should keeping up the relationship? Sometimes, love needs sacrifice, right?"

Jurio remembered what Rena said to him earlier. He knew exactly what Rena wanted from him, it was Jurio himself. Jurio thought that Rena was acting funny and annoying at the same time. She said about sacrifice, why couldn't she just sacrifice her love towards Jurio instead?

Jurio's phone vibrated. He got a message. Someone unexpected had mailed him.

"Yuki?!" Jurio muttered the sender's name in his most unbelievable expression after he read the message. He put back his phone inside his pocket as he was wondering why all of a sudden Yuki appear after such a long time? Was it a bad thing or a good thing instead from his old best friend.

"Nngh..." The sleeping figure stir up from her deep slumber before notice the certain someone was right beside her bed. "Jurio-kun, you're here. Since when?" she muttered.

"Hmm, after school. I come here straight away after changing my clothes. How's your feeling now? Better?" Jurio asked his girlfriend.

"Thanks to you, I feel much better," Mayu uttered and forcing a smile to Jurio. Jurio knew she lied, but he didn't want to push Mayu harder.

"I'm glad to hear that. Are you hungry? Let's just eat outside, I don't see any left groceries to cook in your refrigerator," Jurio told her. With a nod, Mayu agreed as she felt quite hungry. Well, of course, she didn't eat anything but cereals Jurio made for her earlier in the morning.

After changing to a proper fresh outfit, Mayu readied to go. When she walked out of her room and when she came nearer to the living room, she stopped. Jurio who noticed this grabbed Mayu's hand and held it tighter.

"It's okay, there's nothing you have to worry about,” he assured Mayu to walk passing the living room.

He knew that the horror view was still lingering in Mayu’s head, but she had to get over it. She couldn’t be in her fear forever. Jurio would stand right beside her everytime she needed him. With Jurio’s comforting and strong grip on her hand, Mayu passed through the living room, putting on her shoes and they readied to go.

“What do you want to eat, Mayuyu?” Jurio asked as they walk hand in hand.

“Whatever will be,” she answered with her not so enthusiastic tone.

“Do you want something sweet?” Jurio asked as he know that Mayu really loved sweets, maybe it could cheer her up.

“I need some nutrition, so maybe later,” she answered. Jurio frowned at her answer because it was unusual for her to reject the offer. But it couldn’t be helped since she wasn’t in her best condition anyway.

“What about ramen?” Jurio asked.

“I guess that’s okay,” Mayu smiled.

Then they decided to just eat ramen that afternoon. There was a ramen shop near Mayu’s apartment so they didn’t have to walk too far. They ate their ramen happily, well,  at least that was how Jurio could see from Mayu. He was happy knowing that his girlfriend could forget about her terrible day even just for a bit while eating ramen.

After eating, they decided to go for a short walk. It was Jurio’s idea to brought Mayu enjoying some fresh air. Jurio brought her to a place where there weren’t too many people so they could talk freely without had to be disturbed by people. Jurio brought Mayu to sit on a bench beside the lake while facing the orange-ish sky.

“I was planning to bring you to the sea to see a sunset,” Jurio said. It caught Mayu’s attention as she slapped Jurio’s arm playfully.

“Stupid, it will take times!” Mayu said.

“That’s why I bring you here instead of the sea,” Jurio reasoned.

“Well, at least it looks like one, and I still can see the sun setting, through the trees,” Mayu teased him. She laughed.

Jurio was really glad to see Mayu could laugh. She missed her laugh these days. Because after that terrifiying day, all Jurio could see from Mayu was her tears, her troubling look, even her sleep wasn’t peaceful. And seeing her laughed like this was a great gift from her he had ever received. Jurio brought his hand to caress Mayu’s face.

“You’re way more beautiful when you’re smiling, Mayuyu. Please smile more for me,” Jurio uttered.

Mayu replied with a smile. She didn’t want to let go the sweet silence between them as she was enjoying Jurio’s warm, wide hand on her face. She closed her eyes feeling the warmth rushing through her mind, soothing her worry and fear. Jurio brought Mayu’s body closer to him as he tightened his arms around Mayu’s body possessively.

“I can hear your heart beats fast, Jurio-kun,” Mayu giggled on Jurio’s chest.

“Because you’re so close to me,” Jurio said.

“What a cheesy line, Jurio-kun,” she laughed as she pushed Jurio away.

"But you like it," he teased.

Mayu then laid her head on Jurio's shoulder while Jurio was keeping her close by holding her waist. It was really peaceful when both of them waiting for the sun light fading slowly.

"Jurio-kun, I don't think I can go through everything lately without you. Thanks for keeping me safe," Mayu said.

"It's my duty after all. So, will you come to school tomorrow?" Jurio asked her.

"I'm not fully recovered yet, I guess I need one or two days more to rest. Is it okay?"

"Take your times," Jurio said as he kissed the top of Mayu's head lovingly. He closed his eyes breathing in Mayu's hair scent. It was calming him down when he brought Mayu's body closer to him.

---

The next day, Mayu didn’t attend her class either. Just like she said to Jurio the day before that she really needed some rest and cleared her mind to the fullest. Jurio didn’t mind it, he went to school alone for the second time. He was really okay with this, since there was something he needed to do behind Mayu’s back, with Yuki.

It was near the last period and Jurio couldn't catch any expression from Yuki, who sat beside him, about his whatsoever mail yesterday. Jurio wasn't nagging about it either, who knows that Yuki didn't mean to send the mail to him? Jurio just shrugged it off.

The bell rang. Unlike usual, Yuki seemed a bit too slow tidying his bag. He usually grabbed everything inside his bag and dashed out even before Jurio stood up from his seat. It was kinda odd that made Jurio thought maybe he was waiting for him. Jurio following Yuki's pace.

Some times later, the class became empty. Yuki looked up to check if Rena had gone then turned to face Jurio.

"Come to my house tonight, 8 p.m. sharp. Alone. Don't ask anything because here's not safe," Yuki spoke in the lowest tone like a whisper while tidying his books then went away.

Jurio just nodded as he watched Yuki walked out from the door. He smiled. Whatever it was, finally his old best friend had a reason to talk to him. And he hoped that it was a good thing though his expression didn't say so.

"I'll come," Jurio muttered while smiling to himself.

---

Later at night...

Jurio stood in front of his old friend's house. Everything seemed normal, like it used to be, unless their broken friendship. Jurio pressed the bell and soon was greeted by Yuki's mother.

"Oh, it's Jurio-kun. Come in, Yuki has been waiting in his room," the adult woman greeted him warmly. Jurio was wondering if Yuki's mom didn't know about their fight, but she acted normal. So Jurio thought maybe Yuki didn't tell anything about it to his mother.

"Thank you, Ka... Kashiwagi-san," Jurio bowed a little, a bit stiff about how to behave in front of her.

"Mou, isn't it Mamarin? Have you forgotten how to call me, Jurio-kun?" The adult woman whined like a kid.

Listening to that, Jurio smiled, "Yes, Mamarin."

Jurio excused himself and headed to Yuki's room upstairs. Before coming in, he took several deep breathes and tried to act as normal as he could. He couldn't hide his excitement to finally talk about whatever Yuki wanted to with him. Yuki had been acted cold to Jurio, no, to everyone. His easygoing, cheerful and funny character was destroyed by their fight over Mayu. And it was the first time they would talk about many things, he thought.

Before he knocked the door, it was opened by the owner. Both of them startled.

"Oh, come in, I need to take something downstairs," Yuki said with his usual cold expression to Jurio then walked downstairs. Jurio frowned at the sight but decided to just came inside. He closed the door and turned back only to find an annyoing brat smiling widely at him.

"Yo, Jurio!" The loud voice's owner raised up his hand as he saw Jurio.

"Miyakawa!" Jurio said.

"Miyazawa!" He corrected.

Jurio surprised to see him in Yuki's room. Just what did it mean? Why would this annoying brat in Yuki's room? What did Yuki actually want to talk about between the three of them?

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Ren's Weird Fic : The Goosebump (Ch. 22) April 19th Update
« Reply #150 on: April 19, 2015, 06:18:15 AM »
Jurio is so sweet taking care of Mayu..   XD
Can't get enough of their moments..  :inlove:
And those cliffhanger, Miyazawa in Yuki's room??  :? I want to know more..  :panic:
Storm is coming right away..   :shocked Be carefull Jurio..  :sweatdrop:
Thanks for update..  :bow:

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
« Reply #151 on: April 19, 2015, 09:54:47 AM »
T_T  i don't know why but I'm so scared, whenever i read the new update i become scared.

Author -san hurry up amd finish this scary moment or maybe i will die with heart attack.

Update soon.

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #152 on: April 19, 2015, 03:36:05 PM »
Do not trust them Jurio!

Offline gyuchan

• Member+
    • febb345
    • febygracet
    • +FebyGrace
« Reply #153 on: April 26, 2015, 07:44:39 PM »
What will happen to Jurio,senpai??!! Please update soon!! :panic: :panic: :panic:

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
« Reply #154 on: April 30, 2015, 09:57:51 AM »
woah.... why there's miyakawa.....er miyazawa ehm sae does at yuki's ?
what it is yuki?
aaaaaaaaa......
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #155 on: May 06, 2015, 12:13:06 PM »
Pleasee update fast author san ...

Offline RenshuChan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #156 on: May 22, 2015, 10:57:18 AM »
Well... The time has come, everyone... Sorry for the long wait, I'm kinda busy lately with college. And finally I have the time to finish this chapter, and this fic, generally. :cool2:

Thank you for everyone who had read this lame fic since the beginning. Sorry to make you wait for too long to end this clueless lame fic. Thanks for your thanks as well. I was really had fun writing this. I'm working on my next project as well.  :dozing:

Well, this is the last part of this way-too-long fic. Sorry for the boredom I presented to you.  :byebye:

Replies:
@Raizel: He’s really a kind boyfriend, right? You’ll see what happen between Yuki and Sae in Yuki’s room. Something… private.

@Wmatsuifanfic: Don’t be scared, everything’s would end….

@Minami-chan: Why don’t trust them?

@Gyuchan: Jurio-kun will…

@Sastio13: Well, they did something private in Yuki’s room

@Purnamazaki: An update for you!

Lastly... Please enjoy this crappy last chapter....  :onioncheer:

"You! What are you doing here?" Jurio asked Sae who was sitting in Yuki's room freely.

"Tsk, you're rude, man. Just sit down, will you?" Sae rolled his eyes.

Instead of sitting down, Jurio and Sae were involved in an intense staring contest. This flashy brat was with his old friend. Something seriously had happened after their fight. He was just didn’t have a slight mind that both of them were friends. Never once Jurio saw both of them spoke to each other, nor greeted to each other. Finding Sae in Yuki’s room was really awkward for Jurio.

The door soon opened again by Yuki who came back to his room. He sat down on his chair quickly while the other boys were still in their interesting silent fight.

“Both of you better stop whatever you do,” Yuki said as he turning on his PC.

Jurio pulled back his stare and talked to Yuki, “What is it actually that you want to talk about, Yuki? And why is he here? Is there anything to do with Miyakawa?” Jurio started asking his curiousity.

“It’s Miyazawa, stupid!” Sae yelled, protesting Jurio who never mentioned his name correctly.

Yuki turned to meet Jurio and Sae. He stood up from his chair and stood beside Sae.

“Sae is my companion in our secret work,” Yuki uttered.

Companion? Instead of friend, Yuki called him a companion. And what was this secret work he was talking about? Why did everything seem really serious here? There wasn’t any glimpse of Yuki would talk about their friendship, let alone saying sorry for beating him up some months ago, well that was his fault so Yuki wouldn’t sorry about that. Jurio still couldn’t get about what they were talking about. Until Yuki and Sae started to explain…

Flashback…

The day where Yuki received a mail from Rena who was offering a help so that she could get Jurio and he could get Mayu. Yuki was indeed really wanted Mayu to just be with him. And then that day, when his heart was still a bit scattered, Yuki interested in Rena’s offer.

When they met, there was a different Rena, unlike the usual timid Rena, he met an intimidating Rena. Although that sweet smile plastered on her face, Yuki could feel it was rather scary.

“Oh, Yuki-kun, you’re here,” Rena greeted him. “So, what about my offer? Are you interested in it?” Rena asked him as she sipped what seemed like juice in her hand.

“I want to know the detail before agree or disagree with it,” Yuki said.

“Very wise, Yuki-kun. Well, generally, we’ll just gonna make Mayu-chan’s life a bit like rollercoaster, challenging. We’ll play some games which maybe cause some scratches for Mayu-chan. Then you’ll come to safe her instead of Jurio-kun. How? It’s easy, right?” Rena said as she sat down on a bench on the park. She sipped the drink again.

Part of Yuki’s mind told him to follow Rena’s way, but part of him refused to do so. And glad that his positive mind took more control that time.

“Then I refuse. I do want to make her mine once again. But if it means that I have to hurt her or see her hurt first, I guess I don’t have a heart to do that,” Yuki said. “You better not doing this, Rena-chan,” Yuki suggested her.

The cracking sound could be heard, Rena crushed the empty juice container in her hand while keeping her smile across her beautiful face, “What a waste, Yuki-kun. I don’t need anyone to tell me what I’m going to do,” she stood up and met Yuki’s eyes. “It’s alright though, I’ll do it on my own,” Rena said.

“But, if you tell anyone about this, your lovely Mayu-chan would be in danger,” Rena reminded him before walking away.

Yuki was really dumbfounded. He wanted to tell Mayu or Jurio straight away, but he didn’t want to sacrifice Mayu’s safety. He needed to find a way. And yes, he needed a companion. It would be way more dangerous if he had to work alone.

---

And then there was the day when Sae enjoyed himself alone on the school’s rooftop. Then a beautiful girl came around his sight and introduced herself as Matsui Rena. She offered something Sae really wished to have.

"I can help you to have a date with Mayu-chan, or maybe become her boyfriend," she smiled at Sae.

"Impossible! Wait, really?" Sae's face lit up.

"Yes, if only you would help me as well," Rena said.

And there was the time when Sae realized there was something behind her beautiful face after all. Well, Sae might want to have a date with Mayu. But he didn’t that sly to steal someone’s girlfriend unfairly. But Sae kept on listening to what Rena would tell him. Later he found out that Rena wanted to do something to stayed Mayu away from Jurio. At first, Sae didn’t know what was actually behind it, about why did she really want Jurio for himself.

“I see that you already have some fanatic fangirls lurking around this school. And they seemed to be hated the fact that you’re here just to find Mayu. Let’s use those girls. Easy, right? We don’t have to stain our hands, we can just be the puppet master here,” Rena explained smilingly.

“And when the time comes, we’ll separate them and have them for each of us,” she added.

Sae thought deeply. He wasn’t think that this girl was really obsessed with Jurio. How she wanted to do everything just for having Jurio in her palm. To fight a sly fox, you had to be way more sly than the fox already was.

“That sounds interesting, count me in. Now tell me what to do,” Sae said and then Rena explained her first attack.

Sae listened to her carefully. But behind them, Sae could hear a vague clicking sound. It sounded like camera. He knew someone was stalking them. He let it be and continued to listen to Rena’s plan. Quick and simple, he just needed to wait for Mayu in a certain place while she would send her man to attack Mayu and Sae would came to save her and there was when his work done.

“Okay, I’m counting on you, Miyazawa-kun,” Rena said then walked away from the rooftop.

When Rena’s step sounded quite far from there, Sae called out the one who was taking pictures of them, “You can come out now, whoever you are,” Sae said.

Then it turned out to be Yuki who was holding onto his camera. Then Yuki explained that he was just collecting some evidences so that he could use it to save Mayu in the near future. Knowing that Yuki was in the same boat like him, Sae agreed to work together with him. Sae asked Yuki to follow him from afar and took as much pictures as he could about this dirty game.

Flashback end...

"That's how it is," Yuki ended his story.

"Don't be afraid, we're on your side. But we shouldn't show in public that we're into this, she may know it and everything would be fail," Sae said to Jurio.

Jurio's heart sank. He knew it was Rena all along, but he never thought that the plan was really scary for him. She was hurting Mayu just to accomplished her obsession to be with Jurio.

Yuki turned to his PC and showed Jurio all the evidences. Jurio's hand clenched into a fist. He saw the photo when Rena paid the raper with amount of money, when Rena talked to some girls and gave them a box which the dead rat was in. And the few last photos were when Rena brought the same box like what Jurio was found in Mayu's living room which contained a dead little cat.

"She's insane," Jurio muttered after seeing all the photos.

"I know right..." Sae sighed.

"Now what are we going to do to stop this?" Jurio asked.

"We have prepared a plan," Yuki said.

---

"So what is it, Jurio-kun? It's rare to have you talk to me. You miss me?" Asked Rena in a mocking way.

Stood in front of her was Jurio who invited her to the backyard of the school. Hearing her mock, Jurio clenched his fist, holding up his temper to not made his anger explode and made him do such stupid and reckless things toward Rena.

"Stop bullying Mayuyu," Jurio said in a piercing tone. "I know the one behind everything that happen to Mayuyu is you. What do you want from her?" Jurio shot a sharp glare to her while keeping his tone low.

Not even a bit Rena felt scared or insecured by Jurio's act. She laughed like it was a funny thing.

"You’re asking this again? For the thousandth times Jurio-kun, all I want from her... is you," Rena smirked as she walked closer to Jurio and rested her head to Jurio's chest then circled her hands around his waist. Jurio was struggled to let go of her hands but finally he successfully pushed her away by her shoulder.

"We're not talking about this matter again Rena. We're done, we didn't even love each other since the very beginning," Jurio said.

"It's you who never loved me! I loved you, no, I love you all this long, Jurio! Even when the first time we met, I already feel something toward you! I get the goosebump when the first time I see you! Doesn't it mean that we're meant to be together?!" Rena yelled, she was breaking down, crying. Right, after all, Rena was just blinded by her love and obsession and maybe possession toward Jurio.

"But I love Mayuyu even before we met," Jurio answered with a gentle voice this time. "Please don't do any bad things to her anymore. I beg you Rena, stop this childish thing!" Jurio asked her.

Suddenly, someone interrupted the conversation between Jurio and Rena. It was Mayu who cried while standing up and walked slowly to Rena’s direction.

“Rena-chan, is that right? A-are you the one who bullied me all this while? The rubbish, rats and the cat, were you the one who did it? I trust you all this while and I blame Jurio-kun for suspecting you. Why are you doing this to me, Rena-chan?” Mayu asked her while crying. She walked slowly but surely until she could touch Rena’s shoulder.

“Tell me it’s a lie, Rena-chan,” Mayu looked at her.

But, Rena harshly removed Mayu’s hand from her shoulder. “You’re so noisy! Yes! I’m  the one who did it to you, now fuck off!” she pushed Mayu and made her fell to the ground. Jurio quickly helped Mayu to stand up.

Rena turned on her heels, she readied herself to go. She wasn’t expecting Mayu to hear everything. Her blood was boiling. But before she could take a step to walk away, Sae came from nowhere and held her hand quickly.

“Where are you going, Rena-chan? Don’t you have something to finish here,” Sae asked her.

Rena’s eyes widened, “Let me go! What are you doing here? You should’ve helped me! You’re standing on my side, right?” Rena said as she struggled by Sae’s grasp on her wrist.

"Uh oh, never since the very beginning, Matsui Rena-chan," Sae said playfully as the grip on Rena's hand became tighter.

Rena stopped struggling as she realized that it was useless to beat a man's strength. She just stood there unmoving and piercing a death glare at Jurio and turned to Sae. When there was a chance, Rena pulled her hands and ran away. Sae tried to catch her but Jurio asked him to stay. They let her ran away until her shadow disappear.

---

Rena ran away from the scene to a tree near the school gate. She was breathless by the small run because she wasn't the sporty type since the very beginning. It drained her energy way too much. She sat under the tree, hoping that none of them would find her if she hide there. When she tried to catch a breathe suddenly she found a bottle of drinking water floating in front of her eyes. She was really surprised and wishing she could ran again, but no, she didn't have any energy left. She looked up to find someone she never expected before smiling at her and handing her the drinking water.

"Here, drink up. You must be tired," he said before setting his body sat beside the still breathless Rena.

“Yuki-kun…” Rena mumbled the person’s name.

“Running away from your love and his girlfriend?” Yuki asked as he eyed the panting girl beside him. Nothing but a glare Yuki received by asking that kind of question which sounded like an insulting in Rena’s ear. “Oh, please, don’t give me that scary look. I thought you still the timid and shy type, you’ve surely changed.”

“If you come to insult me, you better get lost. I can be all by myself, I don’t need anyone,” Rena said then she drank the drinking water Yuki gave her earlier. But quickly Yuki snatched it from her hand. “Hey!” Rena yelled.

“If you don’t need anyone, you have to give back my water and get your own.” Yuki smirked at Rena’s cruel attitude. “Plus, I’m not coming here to insult you,” Yuki added.

Rena snatched back Yuki’s water from his hand and made Yuki smiled at her. He saw how Rena still panting by the earlier run. Yuki knew how stiff Rena’s body when it came to sport and a simple run like that would bring her to the edge of her death.

“Don’t you want to share something with me, Rena-chan? I’ll be glad to hear anything from you,” Yuki tried to fish her to talk.

“Nothing. Why should I share something to you?” Rena chuckled at Yuki’s words.

“Because I’ve warned you before to not do these things, but you didn’t listen to me. So you have to share now. Do you regret the things you’ve done to Mayu?” Yuki asked her. He got Rena’s attention by mentioning Mayu’s name as she turned her head toward Yuki.

“I hate liars and fakers,” Rena stated. Yuki was curious and demanded her to explain who are the liars and fakers Rena talked about. “Jurio-kun and Mayu-chan. They lied about each other’s feelings, saying they had no feelings toward each other and ended up dating someone else. They faked their relationship. They never wanted it since the very starting point of their fake relationship. Making their lovers put a high expectation to the love they planted into the other’s hearts. But when the love started to bloom, they realized that their feelings were mutual then left the others in pain,” Rena said. Yuki who sat beside her just looked at her from the side as Rena kept on talking. He knew the story, it was about both of them. Yuki really understood about what Rena was talking about. Rena continued to talk while hugging her knees and looked at the ground with a bitter smile and some anger plastered on her face.

“ I hate it. Then I was just wanted to take what should’ve been mine from Mayu-chan. But I fail. I hate myself, now,” Rena said burying her face onto her knees. She cried. Yuki could hear the sniffing sound from Rena. He rubbed the girl’s back and ruffled the girl’s hair in a gentle manner.

“Now, do you regret it?” Yuki asked. Rena turned to look up at Yuki before pulled back the stare and continued her cry. She nodded softly.

“I’m pathetic, aren’t I?” Rena chuckled.

“I don’t think so,” Yuki said and continued what he was doing to the crying girl beside him.

---

A cheerful day had arrived. All the third year students already finished their study and graduated from high school. The happy times, sad times, cruel and hurtful times had to be ended after three years. The friends they were always hanging out with everyday now should be separated. The teachers also shed tears because their students finally went to the next step of their lives.

“Sotsugyou omedetou,” the headmaster ended her speech. The speech ended with the loud claps from everyone in their hall. The junior students also attended the ceremony and watched how their senior walked on to their future.

After the ceremony a certain group gathered in one of the empty room. Saying goodbye, hugging and taking pictures to each other.

“It’s the first time I enter your classroom, Yuki. You keep it well,” Airio tapped the boy’s shoulder.

“I’m not the school janitor!” Yuki yelled at Airio.

“Yuki licked the floor everyday so it’s become super clean,” Sae added.

“Oi!” Yuki yelled and locked Sae’s neck in a powerful strength. They all laughed together and fooling around each other until someone interrupted and get inside the room.

It was Rena. She was so surprised to find her old friends, plus Sae was gathering in her classroom. She was taken aback but continued to walk to her desk to take her belongings before heading home. She mumbled a faint ‘sorry’ when she noticed Mayu was sitting on her chair. Mayu gladly stood up and let her took her stuffs.

“Um, Rena-chan, wanna hang out with us after this? We’ll go to karaoke to celebrate our graduation,”  Mayu invited her.

Rena shook her head, “Thanks, but no. I guess I’ll just go home,” Rena said.

“Come on, it’s been a long time we’ve never hang out together,” Churi said. The others also convinced her to come with them. But nothing could change her mind. She shook her head and refused for the second time. The group gave up that Rena didn’t want to go with them.

“Maybe in other chance,” Rena said. “Um, I want to say sorry, especially to Mayu-chan and… Jurio-kun. Sorry for every stupid things I’ve done. Well, then, goodbye. Sotsugyou omedetou,” Rena smiled then walked away from the scene.

Suddenly Sae excused himself to not joining the celebration. He walked out quickly as he called for Rena’s name. Hearing that, Yuki also went to catch Rena and decided to not joining the celebration as well. They looked at each other suspiciously before following where Rena, Sae and Yuki went.

“Hooo, Rena-chan is surrounding by two guys. She’s popular, isn’t she?” Airio commented as he saw Sae who was circling his hand around Rena’s shoulder and Yuki who was trying to hold Rena’s hand from the other side.

“Sae once told me that he was attracted by Rena-chan’s beauty when their first encounter. So I’m not really surprised by him acting like that to her. But Yuki…” Jurio trailed off.

“Something might have happened with them as well, no?” Yuiji continued as he fixed his glasses.

“Exactly. Look at Rena-chan’s and Yuki-kun’s hand!” Paruru pointed their hold on each other’s hand. While Sae looked like he was blabbering about things and didn’t realize the look that Rena and Yuki shared.

“I guess we have to find another time to celebrate this. It’ll be no fun if one of us didn’t attend it,” Airio said. After that, they excused and walked home in pairing. Yuiji and Paruru then Airio and Churi went home first leaving Jurio and Mayu behind.

Jurio and Mayu walked hand in hand. As usual, Jurio would send her home first before he headed home.

“I’m glad now everything ends well,” Mayu started. “And I’m happy that you always stand by me whatever happened,” she smiled st Jurio.

Jurio patted her head in a loving manner and smiled, “I’m glad I can protect you all this time.”

“If you weren’t there, I might have cut my wrist for a suicide,” Mayu said.

“Come on, stop talking about that. It’s over now,” Jurio held her hand tighter.

Right, after everything happened to Mayu, she could live a normal life again. Yuki told her the reason of why Rena acted that way toward Mayu after the day when Mayu learned the truth about the bully things. Mayu thought that it was her and Jurio’s fault after all. Rena was right, if they weren’t faking and lying about their actually feelings, those unnecessary events wouldn’t be happened. But she was glad that Rena already apologizing for her act. Mayu had forgotten about bad things.

She only looked forward for the next events in her life. About her study, her life and of course the continuation of her relationship with this gorgeous, strong and loyal boyfriend of hers. She couldn’t wait of what would happen in the future.

“Thank you, Jurio-kun, for everything,” Mayu said.

“Like I always said, it’s my duty,” Jurio ruffled the girl’s hair.

“I love you,”

“I love you, too,”

The two of them ended the day with a loving kiss on each other’s lips. No need such a goosebump things to know if he was the one she destined to be with. Just knew that he would be there, standing right in front of her to prevent any danger away from her.

END

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
Re: Ren's Weird Fic : The Goosebump (Ch. 23 Last Chapter) May 22 Update
« Reply #157 on: May 22, 2015, 11:48:02 AM »
happy ending!!!
Thanks u a lot!! I really like this fic!

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #158 on: May 22, 2015, 04:00:22 PM »
Oh No Renshu-chan why its the ending already?? :banghead:
Well can't be help then, but still I love it.. :inlove:
Thanks for the hardwork..  :bow:
And I'm waiting for your next project.. :twothumbs

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #159 on: May 22, 2015, 04:15:52 PM »
Thank you Renshu-chan for spoiling me with this awesome fic during this time. :-D

Though usually I prefer WMatsui, demo, I really love Jurimayu here. teehee.... :-P

Juri is mature here, and I love it!!

I love the happy ending. haha. at the end, Sae-kun is still single.

Once again, THANKYOU Very MUCH!!! :-*
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Low IQ 01 - Don`t Stand On My Way