JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Home Made Kazoku - Life Goes On & On

Author Topic: Chigatte mo Iin da yo! ~Mainly TanaKame, TakaGaki~ [FINALE - Ch. 93 - (1/30)]  (Read 356605 times)

Offline fallenxangel24952

• TakaGaki Supporter 4 LIFE!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TakaGaki=Forever Love
oh girl thats not fair :cry:
i want to understand korea too

Offline Haruka

• ^Every time I see you, my heart hurts^
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ Miki Queen ~
=D
Of course >o<!!!!! Friendship chapys ALWAYS make you think about consequences
But in a good way, giving support and all =B  ~~~

You like the live?? I will show you rehearsals, but when my computer works well >o<
it's given me troubles right now >__> But I'm lucky it turns on XD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You understand Korean T____________________T ?!?!?!??!?!
Damn I wanna know Korean too T_T I didn't watch that K-Drama.
But I'm watching HEROES - Variety Show - and I don't really understand nothing but the body language XD

~

Well here in Perú it's like 20:55 =D and I'm so tired XD
The day I show you the rehearsals, you will understand 0 =)
Thanks guys ^^   :jphip:

PS: Are you guys doing well =O?

God!! She knows she's HOT!

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
“…Because I’m the one who killed Mama.”
:mon freeze:

so touching

“… Well, I wasn’t!” Eri yelled, suddenly feeling brave.
:onioncheer:

“Do you mind if I try something?”
I'm sure it's a chuu  :inlove:

“Um, care to explain?” the turtle smiled nervously.
Damn you Eriku  XD  XD  XD

Then don’t think anymore,” Eri insisted.  “You belong with me, and I belong with you.  Isn’t it much easier that way?”
Life is simple, why make it complicated  :D

“Yeah,” she grinned, a hint of pink returning to her cheeks.  “It does.”
:gmon twirl:  :gmon flowers:  :gmon twirl:

But hmmm... what will happen if the yankii finds out that the turtle is a girl... kinda scary.

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Yatta!!! TanaKame officially a couple :shakeit: Damn, Eri(ku) keeps digging a deeper grave for himself herself lol XD I have a feeling Jun is not gonna like it if Reina gets hurt :P

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
@fallenxangel: lol it helps if you were born there and if it's your first language XD

@Haruka: oh~ you watch heroes.  I only watch variety shows when i see something floating around internet.  I don't go hunt for the episodes on purpose :D

@kRisZ: oh, I love your line breakdown feedbacks XD and yeah, it'll be kinda scary....  :bleed eyes:

@badsaints: we'll see about Jun... she has her own life too :P

So after another LONG LONG week, I'm trying to write ch. 15 while planning the next chapters... please wait for me~~  :twothumbs

avii&sig by the wonderful kawaii beam~!

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TakaGaki=Forever Love
LoL my 1st language should be chinese but i still can't read or write chinese kanji XD (in these 18 years :lol:)

so it wouldn't helps if i was born there or even it's my first language :sweatdrop:

Offline Michi.Pinku

• Member+
  • Love for Yossie and Tanakame
I'm back  :cow:
Aww... TanaKame moments are killing me  :panic: * their kiss just melted my heart  :wub: *
And I wanna be happy for chapter 14 and I'm, but, I can't stop to think about the future and how Eri will tell Reina the true  :O
Now I'm looking forward next chappie about friendship  :twothumbs

Peace~~  :peace:

Offline LovelyGaki

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
 :onioncheer: GANBATTE!  :onioncheer: GANBATTE! :onioncheer: GANBATTE! :onioncheer:

Sorry. A lot of ppl's fanfics haven't really been udated...damn school! Lol. :depressed:

“Never regret anything coz at one time it was exactly what u wanted……;))”
-Ayumi Hamasaki
The WrecKreated Co.

Offline Haruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ Miki Queen ~
Yeah... classes always made it difficult to upload but....

Patience and Good Mood =D

Hope you are healthy =D

Offline Tami_Ai

:)  Im Waiting   for the next chapter  :roll:  :wub:

take care ... I hop you will be ok  *-----*

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
@fallenxangel: lol... maybe speaking only that language for half your life kinda counts in...? oh, I don't know XD

@Michi.Pinku: yay~ you're back! :otomerika: oh, the future is just torturing you...  :twisted:

@LovelyGaki: gomen~ I really am doing my best! :nervous

@Haruka: oh yeah, classes are just sucking the life outta me, specifically essays :bleed eyes:

@Tami_Ai: sorry for making you wait so long...  :sweatdrop:

I am SO SORRY everyone... the weeks are hectic and I'm about to go crazy.  It's mid-semester for me now, and everything is just not normal :bleed eyes:
And my whole body is aching so I think i'm coming down with something (have to get to the drugstore...) :smhid

I'm about 7/8 done with the next chapter, so i'm going to get that up as soon as i'm done with it! :)
I really am doing my best.... DONT LEAVE :fainted: :mon cry: :mon ref:'
 :heart:

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
Take care of yourself! :O

lol.....I'll be right here! XD :)

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
@kano-chan: STAY THERE XD

... cuz I got an UPDATE!!  :cow: :yossi: :otomerika:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 15

“I can’t believe it!” Risa shrilled.  “I think I just heard wrong, Kameha: you and that girl are what?”

“Shh!  Lower your voice, Risa-chan!” Eri shushed, looking around the chattering classroom.  “This isn’t exactly something to publicize.”

The turtle leaned in closer to her friend as Risa mirrored her action.  The other students in the room were all busy talking to their own clique of friends, desperate to get in as much gossip and talking as possible before first period started.  Eri was trying to explain to her friend what had happened in the previous night at a certain kitten’s home.

“But you just told me you and that Reina girl are going out!” the bean growled through her teeth.  “What’d you expect me to do: just say, ‘Ii na~’ and continue doing homework or something?”

“A girl can wish,” Eri said under her breath.

“You mean a boy can wish,” Risa shot back.  “Look, Kameha.  I’m happy for you.  I understand that you really like her and this is a big thing for you.  But it seems to me like you’re forgetting the fact that the girl still thinks you’re a boy.  I don’t know about you but that doesn’t spell out the future too well for me.”

“… Oh my god!” Eri gasped, a terrified expression forming on her face.  “I’m still a girl!”

“Oh, this is great,” Risa scoffed, rolling her eyes.  “We should celebrate, Kameha.  You’ve had a lot of aho moments but this just tops all of it.  How could you forget your own gender?”

“It’s not like I actually forgot,” Eri mumbled.  “I mean… since Reina thinks I’m a boy, I actually feel like a boy when I’m with her…”

“That’s not a good thing, Eri,” the bean sighed, shaking her head.  “That Reina girl is going out with you because she thinks you’re a boy.  What if she’s not interested in girls?  You should’ve told her before you two went on to become more than just friends.”

“Well, what do I do now?” Eri said, almost on the verge of crying.  “What can I do now?”

“Hold yourself together, Kameha!” Risa ordered, trying to sound strong for her friend.  “There’s only one thing you can do and that’s to tell the truth.  You can’t go on like this.  You want the girl to accept you as who you are, right?”

“Of course…” Eri said, biting her nails.  “But what if she hates me after this?”

“If she truly feels a connection to you as you do to her,” Risa smiled, “I’m sure she’ll find a way to forgive you.”

“Jun-senpai, I really think Tanaka-senpai is sick,” Aika whispered worriedly.

“Why would you say that?” Junjun whispered back, taking a bite out of her banana.

“Just look at her!” Linlin chimed in.  “She’s making that face and she just keeps on smiling randomly!”

The three yankii girls standing by the door continued to stare at the kitten, who was sitting in the classroom.  It was before first period so the students of Morning Gakuen were rowdy with their own business.  But Reina was sitting alone at her desk, staring up at the ceiling with a stupid grin.  Occasionally, she would start sighing or just randomly giggle.  Every time she did that, Aika and Linlin’s expression would get worried even more while Junjun, eating her banana, was completely at ease.

“Jun-senpai, I can’t take this anymore!” Aika said, almost on the verge of crying.  “Something’s wrong with Reina-senpai!”

“I agree!” Linlin said, receiving a grateful smile from her girlfriend.

“Alright, alright,” Junjun mumbled, taking the final bite out of her banana and throwing the peel away.  “Let’s go in.”

The three girls marched into the classroom while receiving various greetings from the other students.  Junjun dashed in front of Reina and touched her forehead to the kitten’s as though she was about to kiss her.

“Ohayou, Reina-chan~” she purred, smirking.

“GAH!” Reina screamed.  She finally broke away from her trance and backed away, only to be caught by a pair of arms into a back-hug.

“Senpai, you’re okay!” Aika exclaimed.  “I thought you were sick for a moment there!”

“Why would you think I’m sick?” Reina asked, trying to peel off her kouhai’s arms.

“Because you were staring at the ceiling like this,” Linlin answered, proceeding to imitate Reina’s goofy grin from before.

“… Oh…” the ex-yankii mumbled.  “Well, it’s none of your business.  And don’t be too friendly in public; I’m not a part of this gang anymore.  I told you guys that already.”

“Aw, you’re embarrassed to be lumped together with us delinquents?” Junjun pouted.  “That hurts, Reina.”

“You know it’s not like that,” the kitten growled.

“Yeah, yeah, I’m just joking,” Junjun grinned.  “We’ll give you space.  But not before you tell us why you’re so idiotically happy today.”

“… I’m not particularly happy,” Reina denied, keeping a poker face.

“Uh-huh~” the tall panda sneered, narrowing her eyes to make the kitten nervous.  “Aika, I think our ex-leader needs some love from her successors…”

Before Reina could react to Junjun’s subtle orders, the youngest yankii jumped on her back and snuggled in close as Linlin kneeled right beside her and leaned her head on the desk.  Junjun towered over the kitten on the opposite side of her seat.  They all snickered and kept their gaze on her, making Reina gulp.

“So,” Junjun started, “what exactly happened?”

“Did you get a good grade on something?” Aika followed up.

“Did you win the lottery?” Linlin asked, being her random self.

“Did you get something at a cheap price?” Aika continued.

“Did you buy the new volume of Vampire Knight?” Linlin squealed excitedly.

“That reason would only apply to you, Lin,” Junjun smirked, causing the younger panda to blush while Aika giggled.

“Then what else could it be?” Aika thought out loud, scratching her head.

“I think I know,” the yankii leader said, smiling mischievously at the kitten, who was still keeping a poker-face.  “You got a boyfriend.”

Aika and Linlin gasped and whipped their heads toward Reina, who was looking down at her desk now.  She could feel her cheeks growing hotter as she nodded once, wordlessly.  Junjun grinned smugly as Linlin got a dumbfounded look on her face.  Aika squealed and quickly skittered to the front of Reina’s desk and knelt beside her girlfriend.

“Who is it, senpai?” she questioned, practically bouncing off the floor.  “Who is it?  Who is it?”

“It’s that pretty boy we saw before in the park, isn’t it?” Junjun guessed again, receiving a shy glare and a nod from the ex-yankii.  “Wow, you admitted pretty fast.  That was a lot easier than I thought it would be.”

“Congratulations, Tanaka-senpai!” Aika exclaimed, while Linlin broke out of her trance and echoed her girlfriend.  “I’m so happy for you!  You’re so cute when you’re all shy like that!”

“I am not shy!” Reina argued, finally lifting up her bright red face.

“This happened last night, didn’t it?” Junjun asked.

“You’re really starting to creep me out now,” Reina grumbled.  “Do you have the paparazzi on me or something?”

“No, I’m just super smart,” the tall panda grinned.  “So, what do you like about him?”

“Well…” Reina mumbled, gazing down at her desk again.  Normally, she wasn’t the type to talk about these kinds of things.  But part of her wanted to show off her new boyfriend.  “He’s really kind… and sweet… kind of spacey at times, but that’s one of his charms…”

“And his hands are warm…” Linlin said, trying to lead on the kitten.

“Yeah… and his hugs are nice…” Reina murmured, a slow smile spreading across her lips.

“And he’s a good kisser…” Junjun murmured.

“Yeah, he’s a really good kisser… Wait, what?”

Reina’s head shot up to face the three yankiis, all smirking at her.  Oh, they had gotten her good.

“He must’ve had experience,” Junjun snickered, “to be that good of a kisser.”

“No, actually,” Reina said through her teeth, “he doesn’t seem like that type.  I think I’m ahead of him.”

“Think what you like,” Junjun said, eliciting giggles from her two followers.  “Either way, I’m happy for you.  But I’m kind of surprised too; he really doesn’t seem like your type.”

“What is my type then?” Reina raised an eyebrow.

“You used to hang out with more mature guys,” Aika reminded.

“Yeah, and they usually had a driver’s license,” Linlin pitched in.

“The really manly type,” Junjun said, “because you believed that since you were so strong, your guy had to be at least stronger than you.”

“Oh,” Reina said, blinking a couple times.  “I guess I did used to think that way.  It is funny though… Eri really isn’t my type.  He’s too pretty and too girly sometimes… But there’s still something about him that attracts me.”

“I agree with the girly part,” Aika chimed.

“He has a nice figure,” Linlin nodded.

“That was just slightly creepy, Lin,” Reina said, raising an eyebrow.

“Imagine if he really is a girl,” Junjun teased.  “Now that would be really funny.”

“Don’t make jokes like that,” Reina scoffed.  “Even though I’m cool about girl-girl relationships because of you three, you know I’m not that type.”

“Yeah, yeah, I was just joking,” Junjun laughed.  “It was just a scenario.”

“Well cut the scenarios and return to reality,” Reina said.  “Despite all the pretty aspects of Eri, I’m thankful that he’s a guy.  And he’s perfect that way.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that took an awful long time.  Sorry once again~  :sweatdrop: :nervous
I was gonna have SayuJun next, but I think I'm going to bump up TakaGaki first, then SayuJun.  We had too much Jun in the previous chapter XD
 :onioncheer: :byebye:

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
LOL! Kamei forgot that she's a girl? :lol:

Shy Reina is so darn cute! :mon lovelaff: And it made me  :lol: when they got her.

Seeing how Reina can accept girl-girl relationships, I think she would definitely accept Kamei as a girl. And she's still confused about what attracts her to Kamei so that adds up! It's probably because Eriku is so girly and "he" has a nice figure. :P

Likes chapter! :twothumbs

Waits for TakaGaki... :mon cute:

Offline Michi.Pinku

• Member+
  • Love for Yossie and Tanakame
ok... the last part sounds like "ouch" to Eri.
I don't know how she could forget she's a girl  XD so clueless, just like Eri.
Please, don't be so cruel, I hope Reina doesn't be so angry when she find out the true about her "boyfriend".
And personally I don't care if the next chappie is TakaGaki or JunShige I love both of them *-*
Looking forward the next one.

Peace~~  :peace:

Offline Haruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ Miki Queen ~
OUCH!!!

This is going to HURT >o<!!!!!
Reina is NOT that type U_U
Bad for Eri T_T... lets pick this up a little...

I can image a very veeeeeeeeeery mad Reina... a very veeeeeeery mad "trio"...
And a very veeeeeeery SAD Eri -.- well I guess a little "fight for her love" isn't bad XD

Offline sapphire

Yay~You finally updated. That was a long wait, but it was worth it. Aww, Reina seems really cute when she's shy. I agree with Gaki that Eri should tell Reina her gender, or at least hint it one way or another.
Jun's gang is so tricky hehe, trying to get Reina to spill more of her secrets. And Jun, that girl must have installed video cameras in Reina's house, man. :lol:

“Don’t make jokes like that,” Reina scoffed.  “Even though I’m cool about girl-girl relationships because of you three, you know I’m not that type.”

“Well cut the scenarios and return to reality,” Reina said.  “Despite all the pretty aspects of Eri, I’m thankful that he’s a guy.  And he’s perfect that way.”
Ouch..this is really gonna hurt once Reina finds out. :(

Offline aussie

• ecchi
  • Member+
   “Imagine if he really is a girl,” Junjun teased.  “Now that would be really funny.”

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
I just hope Reina doesn't do something (in her shock) that ends up hurting Eri more than it should. At the end of the day, it was Reina who made the wrong assumption and gave Eri hope (in a way). No doubt she would be shocked and hurt a little, and it would certainly throw herself into confusion upon learning Eri is actually a girl, but I just hope Reina doesn't hurt Eri too much. Whatever the trouble, I fully expect TanaKame to come through as strong as ever :D

(Or maybe, Jun will find out before Reina and the plot will thicken from there......)

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TakaGaki=Forever Love
“… Oh my god!” Eri gasped, a terrified expression forming on her face.  “I’m still a girl!”
Yes Eri....your still a girl :lol:

“Of course…” Eri said, biting her nails.  “But what if she hates me after this?”
No no reina wouldn't hate you... :P

....or maybe a little? :sweatdrop:

“Well…” Reina mumbled, gazing down at her desk again.  Normally, she wasn’t the type to talk about these kinds of things.  But part of her wanted to show off her new boyfriend.  “He’s really kind… and sweet… kind of spacey at times, but that’s one of his charms…”

“And his hands are warm…” Linlin said, trying to lead on the kitten.

“Yeah… and his hugs are nice…” Reina murmured, a slow smile spreading across her lips.

“And he’s a good kisser…” Junjun murmured.

“Yeah, he’s a really good kisser… Wait, what?”

Reina’s head shot up to face the three yankiis, all smirking at her.  Oh, they had gotten her good.

JunLin are brainwashings Reina XD XD XD

-------

eh? next is TakaGaki? :shocked
.....YEAH TAKAGAKI!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Lin cracks me up and the LinKa double team on Reina makes me laugh even more. Then tossing Jun in there for good measure? Homerun!

“Despite all the pretty aspects of Eri, I’m thankful that he’s a guy.  And he’s perfect that way.”
:doh: Oh god.

Takagaki!! :cow: So can't wait.

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Home Made Kazoku - Life Goes On & On