JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Suemitsu & The Suemith - Irony

Author Topic: Chigatte mo Iin da yo! ~Mainly TanaKame, TakaGaki~ [FINALE - Ch. 93 - (1/30)]  (Read 356799 times)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
First! :lol:

*Risa worries over Eri*
She must feel so helpless, but there really was nothing she could do. I mean, was she supposed to hold Eri's hand while she was out on her dates? Make her tell Reina the truth in person? Of course not. Not all she can do is be there and maybe talk to Reina, try to plead her case.

*Takahashi-Sensei to the rescue*
:lol: Ai. And taking Risa's outburst in stride.

Risa smiled, feeling all warm and fuzzy inside.  She loved her; it was so easy to accept it now.  She loved Takahashi-sensei for who she was.
:wub: Aww~

She reached out and cupped the bean’s cheek, stroke her smooth skin with her thumb.
That was quite intimate. :inlove:

She knew that she shouldn’t push it any more.  Her hands had extended out unconsciously, and a little too eagerly, but she knew she had to stop now.  After all, she couldn’t have Risa liking her anymore than she already did.
I think it's probably, she doesn't need to be liking Gaki-san more than she already does. Except the she NEEDS to like Gaki-san more than she already does!

So what next? Jun and co dealing with a sullen Reina or Jun(and co) dealing with a sullen(but actually not) Sayu?
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 04:13:42 PM by rndmnwierd »

Offline XcuteX26262X

• ecchi
  • Member+
“You need better control than that.”
NO YOU DON'T! I mean, don't say that Sensei... :mon sweat:

And now, the story picks up

Ah, it's gonna be fun writing here on out

:twothumbs

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
So what next? Jun and co dealing with a sullen Reina or Jun(and co) dealing with a sullen(but actually not) Sayu?

Oh shit, I didn't even think of it. Aika's really gonna be cutting a b*tch up!  Poor Eri.  :on beatup

good update.

"I'm still blaming Sayu for my lolicon tendencies now." ~Essy

Offline Shiawase_Honoo

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Happy大作戦
I almost forget it!
Aika ever talked to Eri that if Eri made Reina cry, she would cut or do something to revenge Eri! :panic:

But I love this chap so much :wub:
Sensei...Am I wrong that I think you like the bean in Lover-liked?
If it true...oh...SarangAi :inlove:

Offline Tami_Ai

Woooooooooo sugoiii !!!!  :bow:
Takagaki !!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:  :panic: 
Sensei keep it up :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
~~~~~~
eri u.u   :cry: Reina !!!!! forgive Eri :( :( :( :( :(
« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 07:30:59 PM by Tami_Ai »

Offline Haruka

• ^Every time I see you, my heart hurts^
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ Miki Queen ~
Re: Chigatte mo Iin da yo! ~Mainly TanaKame, TakaGaki~ [UPDATE - Ch. 26 - (12/27
« Reply #465 on: December 27, 2010, 07:44:37 PM »
Holaaaaa.... I'm sooo sorry for my lack of replies, but I have a lot of work and a give-me-all-your-time kind of job.
I miss a lot of chapys here.
I'm writing now whit my psp, cause here pleople are very boring, and I'm stolen the wi.fi jojojo.... When I get home... will made another reply xD
BTW I just read them, wait till i get home.

God!! She knows she's HOT!

Offline Michi.Pinku

• Member+
  • Love for Yossie and Tanakame
Gah! Poor Kame, she have to be so desperated. But if I was Reina, I would be as angry as her.
Anyway, TakaGaki FTW ~~~   :heart: , Takahashi-sensei knows Risa's feelings and she's still beside her,
getting close even more. Just stop to resist, Takahashi- sensei.

Peace ~~  :peace:

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
@rndmnwierd: lol it's Jun without co dealing with sullen reina XD

@XcuteX: LOL we all want sensei to lose control :twisted:

@gracula: hehehe... Aika.... where's that picture from before?? :twisted:

@Shiawase: oh yeah... Aika... hehehe :twisted:  and i wonder about sensei~ XD

@Tami_Ai: lol that's some massive use of emoticons there :lol:

@Haruka: no worries~ completely understood, life can be a bi*** sometimes..  :nervous  take care you yourself :D

@Michi.Pinku: yeah, it's sad that Eri had to go that far... but what can i say? it's love~ :inlove: XD

I'm glad everybody liked the last chapter XD
it was just a tiny bit of brightness after the depressing chapter, huh? :nervous

The next chapter, like i told rndy, is Jun without co checking up on reina :D

I've been writing a little but right now, i have to get ready to go out for dinner to a friend's house... we're getting sushi!  :mon beam: XD

avii&sig by the wonderful kawaii beam~!

Offline mmsuki

• rabid YajiSuzu fangirl!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
ahhhhhh.. i woke-up early today (5:20 a.m.) for no particular reason..
i was planning to go back to sleep and then i decided to grab my itouch (where the browser never left this forum  XD)
and saw an update.. and now i am really awake and perky.. lol.. :lol:
my day is already brighter..  :grin:

i'm a bit worried about Takahashi sensei.. if she doesn't want her student (Gakisan) to fall further in love with her
shouldn't she be staying away already?! making space between them.. instead she does the opposite?!.. not that
i'm complaining.. hahaha :lol: something's fishy.. but yey for RABU RABU!!  :onioncheer:

JUNSAYU!!!  :ding:

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
wha~ im scary?? how so? o.o and yay for upcoming jun comfort(?) and ai-sensei needs to just let her feelings go~~~~~! tell risa how u feel~!
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
She looked up again at the place where the bean had disappeared.  She knew that she shouldn’t push it any more.  Her hands had extended out unconsciously, and a little too eagerly, but she knew she had to stop now.  After all, she couldn’t have Risa liking her anymore than she already did.
oh??? Ai possibly someone to make younger girls fall for her? XD Does Ai have feelings for Risa? XD I dunnooooo XD :inlove:
 :thumbup :D :heart:

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
Wow~ Ai-chan gives out good advices. :twothumbs

What did she mean when she said that she need better 'control'??? :mon dunno:

And it's too late, Ai-chan. :mon noprob: Risa had moved on from liking you. :wub: It's all love now. :yep:

....and that's why I'm lovin' this!  :inlove:
« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 12:40:29 PM by kano-chan »

Offline convoy/M

• Here we are ~
Thanks for uploading~!!
SarangAi, I love you :heart:
i'm sorry for this, story-unconnected reply, but just wanna thank you here.  :wub:
i haven't finished my work , i have to manage and pack things, movig!!  :sweatdrop:
hope you enjoy your holidays!!  :heart:
I haven't read much, but promise to read soon, you're just making my holidays!!
wheather good or bad the story goes, it's still an update :thumbsup and a pretty one, of course!

I think it's better that Reina saw it herself, wonder what will the story go ~~  :thumbup

Take care of yourself, it's really cold here in my area XD and as always THANK YOU~!!   :love:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Ai helped Gaki a lot and in the end, perfect situation and the nerves get the best of her :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Haruka

• ^Every time I see you, my heart hurts^
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ Miki Queen ~
I JUST GET HOME... an hour ago >o<

Hell.. >_> well well I'm completely tired but Happy

I was with my psp and it's hard to write with it, cause if I stop writing in 2 minutes the thing just turned off >o<!!!

And I have to write Again & Again XD... Sorry SarangAi,,, for my lack of commets T_T I just read all the chapters =D

The plot's having a nice way ^^ and I just can't wait till other chapy, sorry If I can't comment in all of them, but since my job is been
kinda hard, i just came home, turn on the pc, open the FireFox and fall sleep XD

But I'm healthy and a little tired and busy and stressed and boring (just a few times, cause there's no internet for desktops just wi.fi and they system area don't want to give us the password for it, but I have already XD. That's why I have a PSP 8D ) but happy, cause I like my job =D

Hope you are fine too.. how's school =O? everything ok?

PS: Damn... I want some JunSayu hotness XD

God!! She knows she's HOT!

Offline fallenxangel24952

• TakaGaki Supporter 4 LIFE!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TakaGaki=Forever Love
Nice Chapter like always  :twothumbs

Ai really gives some good advice :)
and hope reina will forgive eri :cry:

“You overdid it there, Ai,” she murmured softly to herself.  “You need better control than that.”
wow... it's like she did it to some other students before?

She looked up again at the place where the bean had disappeared.  She knew that she shouldn’t push it any more.  Her hands had extended out unconsciously, and a little too eagerly, but she knew she had to stop now.  After all, she couldn’t have Risa liking her anymore than she already did.
oh come on....everyone know thats TakaGaki should be together :D :D :D

Offline reikoshi

• ecchi
ohh here we come...Tanakame broke~  :cry:
nooo...can't wait till tanakame love back again XD
I'm really curios how they'll fixed their relationship...

and takagaki's more serious too now...
thanks for update btw  :)
can't wait for your update moreeee and moree XD

“You overdid it there, Ai,” she murmured softly to herself.  “You need better control than that.”
wow... it's like she did it to some other students before?
OMG!  :lol:

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
Poor Gaki thinking that she could of done something when infact there was really nothing she could do, this is really Eri's fault becuase she was happy not to tell Reina and Reina found out rather than Eri telling her, Gaki was the most insistant about it, but still, good people will worry about their friends though I doubt Gaki being over at Eri's would of made much of a difference...

Seems as though Ai is having problems trying to keep control of her feelings for Gaki, I wonder if she will be able to keep up her defences?

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
@mmsuki: lol Sensei just can't help it...  XD And glad to make your day brighter! :lol:

@kawaii beam: let's see how much Jun comforts reina..  :P  btw, can I request something with specific pics on your avii/sig thread? i really need a change..  :nervous

@Fushigidane: we'll see~~~  :D

@kano-chan: lol Gaki-san is all love but I wonder how Sensei feels...  :P

@convoy/M: aww, that is so sweet!! That really motivates me to know that I'm making someone's holidays and stuff.  thanks you~ :heart: :twothumbs

@kurosawa87: lol yeah, Ai's advice rules~ :D

@Haruka: lol that's okay.  I'm glad you're doing okay~ and I totally understand loving the job but having no other time. But it's worth it, isn't it? XD

@fallenxangel: OH NOES sensei hasn't done that to other students before..  that's just her trying to be too much of a responsible adult :D

@reikoshi: everything is pretty much serious at this point... I'll still try my best with the humor though :lol:

@oddball: Could Gaki have made a change? The world will never know. XD  But you're right, it really isn't her fault.  But that's just the bean feeling like a responsible/guilty/good/mature friend :D

I felt so much love from these comments~ I don't know what but I really did~ was it the language? perhaps :lol:
But anyway, thank you so much for reading!  I truly appreciate every comment you guys leave for me, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside  :wub:

so without further ado, next update! XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 27

“Where the hell is that girl?” Junjun fumed, stomping down the hallway.

“Calm down, Jun-senpai,” Linlin comforted, flanking the taller panda’s left.  “I’m sure she’s around the school somewhere.”

“Of course she’s somewhere in school,” Junjun scoffed, rolling her eyes.  “That girl hasn’t missed a day of school ever since she moved here.  Even when she was sick!”

“Not like she ever gets really sick either,” Aika giggled, swinging her camera in her hand while flanking the yankii leader’s right.

“You guys don’t get it!” the tall panda yelled, as though she was about to go into hysterics.  “It has never taken me this long to find her before!  I’m faster than this; I feel like a failure.”

“Um, you’re getting a little too dramatic there, senpai,” Linlin laughed nervously.

“I think you’re destroying your cool character’s reputation right now,” Aika smiled innocently.  “I mean, if my senses are correct, I believe we’re being stared at by everybody right now.”

Junjun looked up and finally started to pay some attention to her environment.  She was clutching her head in the middle of the hallway during free period; a lot of students had been chatting or hanging out in the hall but now they were all silently staring at her.  They weren’t used to a nervous Junjun.

“Oh…” the yankii leader said, dusting off her uniform and fixing her hair.  “Sorry for the sudden panic, everyone; I’m perfectly fine!”

“Junjun, are you feeling okay?” one girl inquired with a concerned face.  “Maybe you should go to the nurse—”

“No need, no need,” Junjun laughed heartily, shaking her head.  “I’m just a little more tired today…”

“Jun-senpai is really losing it today, everyone,” Aika announced in a loud voice, smiling, “but for a good reason!  Does anybody know where Tanaka Reina-senpai is right now?”

“Way to publicize my nervous breakdown, Mittsi,” Junjun grumbled, glaring at her kouhai.  “And I thought you were concerned about my reputation.”

“Well, if I don’t do this, who knows what you might do in the near future?” Aika grinned.  “I believe I just backed you up like a good underling.”

“I’m with Aika on this one, Jun-senpai, sorry,” Linlin smiled.

“You’re always with Aika on everything,” the taller panda rolled her eyes.

“Um, if you still want to know,” a tall girl interrupted cautiously, “I think I saw Tanaka-senpai walk towards the gymnasium.”

“Why would she walk to the—” Junjun stopped as her eyes widened.  She looked at her two kouhais who also had the same shocked expression as her.  “I see… Thanks, Yurina-chan!”

With that, the yankii leader started to briskly walk down the hallway with her underlings close by.  When they were away from the large crowd, Aika opened her mouth.

“Why would Tanaka-senpai go to the gymnasium?” she asked.

“She’s using the back door to get to the empty lot behind the school, duh,” Junjun answered.

“I know that, I’m asking why she would go to the lot,” the younger member rephrased her question.  “That was a common spot for the school yankiis; we stopped using it a long time ago after Reina senpai left the gang.”

“What reason would she have for going there then?” Linlin inquired.

“Well, we used to trade drugs there,” Junjun replied.  “And we used to have rumbles too… We did everything the teachers shouldn’t know about at the lot.  But I doubt Reina is there to get drugged.”

“So, what do we do?” Linlin asked.

“You girls stay here and go to class when the bell rings,” the yankii leader ordered.  “I’ll go talk to Reina and see what’s up.”

The two younger girls nodded as they slowly parted from the older panda.  Junjun continued to walk without turning back, making her way towards the gymnasium.  She turned a couple corners and noticed the crowd slowly thinning out.  After all, the gym was at the far end of the school so no student would take their time during free period to walk around in that area when they could just hang out near the courtyard or in the hallways.

Junjun finally opened the double doors of the large gym and strutted across the empty room.  Her sneakers— which were against the school dress code, by the way, since all girls had to wear the uniform shoes— squeaked against the waxed wooden floor as she quickly made her way to the door at the far end.  She looked around a little bit before walking out through that door, meeting the bright sun outside.  She turned and came across a wired fence with the sign “DANGER: ELECTRICAL HAZARD”.  There were spiky barbed wires along the top edge.  Junjun took a couple steps back before taking an easy jog towards the fence; she quickly climbed up the wires and flipped over the fence while being careful not to touch the barbed wire.  Her gang had discovered long ago when Reina was still the leader that the fence was actually harmless; after all, what kind of prestigious private school would put such a dangerous fence on school grounds? 

Junjun dusted off her uniform a little bit before walking around the final corner of the school building, reaching the back lot.  She grinned as she spotted the exact person she had been looking for.

“You’re late,” Reina mumbled, smushing something on the sandy ground with her hand.

“Who knew you would be here of all places?” Junjun sighed. 

“Well, I was the one who found this place first,” the ex-yankii said in a low voice.

“True that,” the panda agreed. 

She walked closer to her previous leader and sank down next to her.  Reina was crouching, yankii-style, wearing sweatpants underneath her skirt.  Part of her hair was tied up into a partial ponytail on the side.  But the thing that shocked Junjun the most was the object that went in and out of Reina’s mouth, leaving gray smoke behind.

“You’re wearing sweatpants,” the panda stated.  “That’s against the dress code.”

“So is your entire appearance, Jun,” Reina retorted.

“You tied your hair.  You always keep it down and straight.”

“I used to tie it all the time.”

“Yeah, back when you were still part of the gang.”

“Whatever.”

“… And you’re smoking.”

“Am I not allowed to smoke?”

“You usually don’t smoke unless I offer first,” Junjun explained, starting to get annoyed with Reina’s dull attitude.  She pointed to the dried up scraps of cigarettes on the ground.  “But you already finished five by yourself.  What’s going on with you, Reina?  Aika and Linlin are worried too.”

“Where are they, anyway?” the kitten questioned.  “Aren’t they always with you?”

“I told them to stay back so I can talk to you in private,” the yankii leader replied.  “I thought you would want it that way, since this seems like a pretty serious situation.”

“Always the mind reader, Junjun,” Reina laughed dryly.  She pressed the cigarette in her hand on the ground before throwing it away.  She sighed a couple times, exhaling leftover puffs of gray smoke.  “You’re right, something did happen.”

“Go on.”

“… I’ll be straightforward with this,” Reina said slowly and quietly.  “Eri is a girl.”

“... Oh,” Junjun remarked, her widening for just a second before her expression returned to normal again.  “Huh.  Well, that wasn’t expected.”

“Damn right, it wasn’t,” Reina growled, sinking completely down to the dirt and hugging her knees.  “You don’t seem that surprised.”

“You know I’m hard to catch off-guard,” Junjun grinned.

“I don’t know if that’s a good thing or a bad thing,” the shorter girl muttered.

“Let’s get back to you,” the panda sighed.  “So Eri is a girl.  And you’re angry?”

“Incredibly!” Reina yelled, finally releasing her emotions.  “She lied to me, Jun!  I thought I knew everything there was to know about Eri but that… person… hid one of the most important things from me!  Her existence means something different to me now!”

Reina stared into her friend’s unwavering eyes for a couple more seconds before looking away, breathing heavily.  Junjun just calmly watched her previous leader catch her breath again.  She knew there was more.  There had to be.

“But the truth is,” the kitten continued in a quieter tone, “I’m more confused than angry.  I mean, I thought I loved Eri, you know?  And now that Eri is a girl… I don’t know what to do.”

“Does Eri being a girl really make that much difference to you?” Junjun asked.

“No— Yes— No, I don’t know!” Reina yelled, her face showing her indecisiveness.  “I mean, I’ve never liked a girl before and I’ve never gone out with a girl before.  When Eri was a boy, I thought Eri was the one.  But now… I just… I don’t get anything.  Nothing is clear in my head.  Junjun, she just keeps on texting me and calling me, begging me to hear her out.  But I don’t know if I have the courage to do that.  I don’t know what’s going to come out of her mouth and whether I want to hear her or not.  I mean, what if I say something even crueler to her?  Is that going to make me feel better or worse?  I just don’t know anything, Jun!”

Reina ducked her head into her knees after her rant, her hands tightening around her pants.  Junjun just gazed at her dejected friend, feeling pity yet somehow annoyed.  Yes, Reina was going through a hard time.  But how could she not realize, even after seeing her best friend with countless girls and seeing Aika and Linlin being all lovey-dovey with each other, that gender really does not matter in these cases?  It was so obvious that the kitten was going through this because she just couldn’t accept the fact that she loved Eri unconditionally. 

Junjun sighed.  She gently patted the smaller girl on the head before standing up and stretching. 

“Listen,” she started.  “I’m not going to tell you what to do, alright?  But I think you really need to have some quiet time.  Think things through carefully; you know what it is that you truly want.  All you need to do is organize your thoughts and look inside your heart.  That’s not something I can help with.”

Reina stayed silent but she gave a curt nod in response to her friend’s advice.

“Alright, then, I’m going to go back to class; the bell is going to ring soon,” the panda said.  “Are you coming?”

“I think I’ll have my quiet time now,” the conflicted girl mumbled.

“Suit yourself,” Junjun yawned.  “I’ll catch you later, okay?”

With that, the taller girl walked back towards the fence and climbed over.  She entered the gym once more and walked towards the double doors that led to the main hall.  When she was halfway across the large room, she rolled her eyes and sighed.

“I know you guys are there,” she called loudly.  “Open the door for me, will ya?”

The double doors opened to reveal Junjun’s two underlings, grinning nervously while scratching their heads.  Junjun shook her head as she walked in between them.

“Didn’t I tell you guys to go back to class?” she questioned.

“You can’t blame us for being curious,” Aika replied.

“Yeah, at least we didn’t listen in,” Linlin chimed in.

“If you listened in, neither of you guys would be standing right now,” Junjun said coolly.

“Just tell us what happened,” Aika sighed.  “Is Tanaka-senpai okay?”

“I’ll fill you guys in later,” the leader said.  “But we have a job to do after school today.”

“What are we doing?” Linlin asked.

Junjun continued to walk down the nearly empty hallway, staring straight ahead.  Her usually friendly eyes were dark and cold.  There wasn’t the slightest hint of a smile on her lips.  She was dealing Reina’s feelings now; she knew she had to take cautious actions.  Part of her felt that she should leave the kitten to solve her own problems but maybe a small shove in the right direction would help her out a bit.  Maybe it would help both of the people involved in this situation.  Junjun opened her mouth to give her two curious kouhais an answer as to what their plans for after school were.

“It’s time we pay a visit to a certain turtle,” she said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you find mistakes, that's cuz I needed to go to bed so I couldn't edit properly :nervous

But I hope you can feel the same excitement I'm feeling! :lol:

:byebye: :sleep:

avii&sig by the wonderful kawaii beam~!

Offline sapphire

First to reply~yosh! Usually, and weirdly too, I have a feeling of when you will be posting.
And I'm usually right, hence now. XD
Yes yes yes~FINALLY the plot is moving!
I'm not trying to say that it did not move before, but this really makes me anticipate the next chapter
I wonder what Junjun will do to "push" Eri a little bit

Please update soon~ :P

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Suemitsu & The Suemith - Irony